Hero's Call

Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hero's Call

Post by Aslanna »

EverQuest 2, the free-to-play MMORPG from Sony Online Entertainment, is undergoing something of a bold experiment starting today; players who are so inclined can now skip the first 85 levels of progression, giving them instant access to endgame content.

For 3500 Station Cash — approximately $35 in SOE's proprietary digital currency — players can unlock a level 85 character of any class to play; they can also upgrade an existing character, boosting their level and equipping them with suitable equipment for their new rank. Today marks the beginning of a special "Hero's Call" promotion, which runs through Oct. 15, and allows one free, permanent Heroic character to be created per household for new players; pre-existing players can create or upgrade one Heroic character per account.
Just in case anyone was interested. I'm not, really, but I might just create one for the heck of it since it's freeee until the 15th.

Combined with this it doesn't sound bad:
The current restrictions on items for free-to-play and Silver Account users of EverQuest 2, Sony Online Entertainment's massively multiplayer online role-playing game, will be lifted Oct. 1, according to a post by senior producer Holly Longdale on the game's official message boards.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Hero's Call

Post by Aslanna »

Oh and as someone who never played EQ2.. What's a good (non-useless) class? I wont be raiding but might mess around exploring and such. More than likely solo so need something not too squishy and that can do decent DPS.

Oh.. And any advice on server selection?

--
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Pure fun? At least pre-velious...SK, Swashbuckler. I played most including technical raids. Those are my favorites solo.
en kærlighed småkager
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Whoa, slow down there. Stop rushing things. At this pace you'll be playing Everquest Next before 2020!
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Winnow wrote: October 12, 2013, 6:17 am Whoa, slow down there. Stop rushing things. At this pace you'll be playing Everquest Next before 2020!
Did that game ever take off?`Was it ever released?
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Kwonryu DragonFist wrote: January 23, 2022, 8:23 amDid that game ever take off?`Was it ever released?
Nope. It was killed.

--