The "I was wrong" thread...

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

The "I was wrong" thread...

Post by Animalor »

A few weeks ago, I slammed Fez after only playing the demo as being...well.. shit.

I played it again last night after picking it up through the Humble Indie Bundle 9 and ..well.. I was wrong. The game is great.

Do yourself a favor and pick up the newest Humble Indie Bundle at the same time. It's full of excellent.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: The "I was wrong" thread...

Post by Aslanna »

I accept your apology!

I only played Fez for like an hour (and got stuck) and never got back to it. Too many other things going on so haven't really done any gaming in a couple months now.

Too bad there won't be a Fez 2.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

I was wrong that Rome II would be amazing. 40% increased budget? How did they manage to fuck up so badly? The list goes on. At least it makes for a good angry review.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Leonaerd wrote:I was wrong that Rome II would be amazing. 40% increased budget? How did they manage to fuck up so badly? The list goes on. At least it makes for a good angry review.
Cry harder, noob!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Dakanaf
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Dakanaf »

I can't wait to play Rome 2. I hated empire so much when I first played it because it changed so much of the formula that I uninstalled but then I gave it another shot a few months later and ended up playing that one more than any other total war. Rome was my favorite by far, I'm slow to change but that's how things progress! I just need a new video card before I can give it a shot.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Dude, it's not even worth it. It really is that bad. I'm hoping the continuous patches will mend the game but it is a disaster right now. That said, Shogun 2 is awesome.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

For the majority of my time posting on these forums, I didn't think that winnow was a complete douchebag.

I'm sorry, I was wrong.