Best Joint You Ever Smoked

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Best Joint You Ever Smoked

Post by Winnow »

In honor of recreational use of marijuana becoming legal again (at least in Washington state and Colorado), post your most memorable experience with the stuff.

I don't have much experience with pot. Only smoked it a dozen or so times.

1983. 10th Grade. California.

I was on a one day ski trip that was organized by my school. My best friend at the time and his brother were on the trip with me. I'm pretty sure it was Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort but honestly can't remember. Spring skiing. Beautiful sunny day. You could ski in shorts it was so nice. I had a classic Sony Cassette Walkman and was playing a home made tape mix up of Journey and Foreigner songs as I kicked up rooster tails in the light powder snow.

Around halfway though the day, the three of us skied off the trail about 20 yards or so into lightly treed forest, just far enough to be out of view of the passing skiers. We sat with our backs against a fallen tree, with our skies still on, stuck in the snow, tips sticking straight up. Before us was a view of the mountains and valley, peaceful, just the sounds of nature (after I turned off my walkman). My friend pulled out a joint and we lit it up and smoked it. For a few minutes, the world seemed to make sense and everything seemed perfect. It was a beautiful setting, shared with friends on a great day. The next few trips down the hill while stoned were also fun.

Runner up: My first concert: April Wine, also 1983. Smoked a joint in our seats during the warm up act, after drinking some sort of alcohol out in the parking lot, with the same friends and watched the concert stoned. Back then it seemed like a right of passage and far from being overused or abused.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: Best Joint You Ever Smoked

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I've never done it. Or smoked. Or drank.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Best Joint You Ever Smoked

Post by Bubba Grizz »

I never smoked anything in my life other than a salmon or a ham. That said though, my entire family smoked cigs and pot. I remember when I was a kid my mom had me cleaning roaches for her so they can reuse what they had. It was a fucked up childhood. It was the early 80's. Sometime in highschool I refused to do that and she understood. Now I use those memories as emotional blackmail when I need something from her.