Borderlands 2 (360/PS3/PC)

Get off the damn computer, and play with your TV, it misses you!

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Borderlands 2 (360/PS3/PC)

Post by Winnow »

Funkmasterr wrote:Little bit of second playthrough advice, especially if you're playing solo.

I was trying to save all side quests for playthrough 2.5, but that leaves you under leveled for the main story. I'd do all the quests that just give money and eridium rewards prior to sanctuary going airborne. I'm level 40 now and I'm at the story mission where you have to kill the big thresher thing that ate the beacon, and I can't do it solo. Add to that I can't access sanctuary for side quests and I'm left grinding out a few levels.

Keep in mind, item rewards are scaled to the level you accept the quest at, so if you accept it at 40 and wait til 50 to complete it, you're still getting a level 40 reward.
Here's a tip. If you're playing solo and want better loot. After you kill all the mobs and get to a good loot chest, log on a second character CO-OP. The loot quality (and mob difficulty) increases immediately. Loot the chest and then log off the second character again. You'll get more blues and purples.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

I found that doing all the side quests, while fun, made mostly everything else easy. Too many quests made it so I was usually 2 levels ahead of the current quests. I know they will give us some epic encounters like Crawermax in the future, though.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Zamtuk wrote:I found that doing all the side quests, while fun, made mostly everything else easy. Too many quests made it so I was usually 2 levels ahead of the current quests. I know they will give us some epic encounters like Crawermax in the future, though.
I felt that way on the first play through, which led me to the other extreme and the problems detailed in my previous post. I was finally able to get past the gluttonous thresher and got back to sanctuary. Up to level 42 now, but I'm going to wait until 44 before I do the next story mission.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Here's the Mecromancer tech tree to check out:

http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltre ... ancer.html
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Beat the second playthrough, and killed terramorphus. Then went and farmed for the bee shield and conference call shotgun. Now I'm using those to farm terramorphus as much as I can before they nerf the bee on the 16th. I want to get the skins/heads off him and vermivorous, and the drop rates are a joke. Ive killed terra probably 50 times and have the gunzerker head to show for it.

Once the bee is nerfed, I don't know how much I'll farm terra, hes just too much of a hassle and the chance of getting something too low. The class mods he drops aren't really any good, and same with the weapons.

I'll probably start doing exploration/challenges at that point, and playing guild wars a bit again.

Mechromancer could be cool, but I've neer been mug for having multiple classes and I like siren.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Holy hell that's a lot of time on BL2.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah, got a lot of time on my hands right now.

I needed a bank mule so I made a mechromancer last night. After looking through her skills, not a fan. First off, anarchy sucks. If you reload, it gets rid of the "buff". Well, there are plenty of times where I reload on accident when trying to interact with something. I actually don't think you can revive someone until you reload, cause every single time I try I have to reload first.

Furthermore, the anarchy "buff" which dps is based around, lowers your accuracy dramatically. By up to ~200% if I'm remembering right. This means this character is meant to be played in melee range, at least in my opinion, because you'd be worthless any further away.

This means this class has two serious handicaps in playthrough 2. The first is you might as well not even loot snipers cause good luck hitting anything with it with any amount of anarchy stacks. And there are parts of pt 2 where I can't imagine not being able to use a sniper.

Second is the reload thing. I am always really conscious of my reloads, cause a ba timed one will mean you dying. Well, a badly timed reload is going to happen all the time if you can't reload prematurely.

Anyhow, I'm sure some people will love the class. But it nowhere near fits my play style, I still like siren way more than anything else.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Best Friends Forever is my favorite Mechromancer tree.

Anarchy is great in multiplayer. I have my 'mech up to around 20 and with a Jakobs shotgun with only 2 rounds per reload and a supershort reload time, I basically storm around the battlefield and 1-2 shot stuff that my friends take ages to kill. I'll leave the unreachable stuff to them. I would respec out of it and into BFF for soloing though. Anarchy severely limits your playstyle but the risk/reward factor is very high. I don't really have any opinion on the middle tree because it didn't interest me enough to try it. I think going down BFF and then speccing into the middle tree down to deathtrap's eye laser on tier 2 would be pretty viable.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah, I was going to amend my statement to say that the robot you summon is extremely overpowered, at least at lower levels. I suppose that's to balance out how much anarchy gimps your play style and weapon choice. Unsure about the other two trees though.

At level 50, mainly using the smg's I got from moxxi(and not using the bee shield) I very rarely die, I almost always get up from second chance, and I play far more close quarters than I should with my build. I just jump a lot and use cover if I need to. But phase lock combined with converge, ruin, etc and the legendary leech grenade mod I found makes me godlike. Seems other people have trouble though, not sure what they're doing wrong.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

After having played this awhile... I don't think ammo is a huge deal. Although having a gunzerker in splitscreen with the ammo regen mod is really beneficial.

Legendary drops are ridiculous. Not sure what Gearbox was thinking but having to farm a boss hundreds of times just to get a legendary is ridiculous. No wonder people would rather just dupe shit instead. I could see spending the time in an MMO where you kinda think the game will still be around in a few years but for something like a console game which will have a sequel in ~2 years? No point in farming that. They really need to up the drop rates.

Speaking of legendaries.. Not sure why Bee needed a nerf. This is still primarily a single player game. If people want to be an overpowered badass why not let them?

Bank/Inventory slots. 27? Seriously? For a game advertising "millions and millions of weapons and gear" we can only carry 27 ? wtf? They really dropped the ball on this one.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I agree on pretty much all points. I also think the skins/heads from the bosses should be a lot more common.

I haven't played in a while, but if they nerfed the bee I won't farm terramorphous anymore. Way too time consuming.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

They did nerf it by decreasing the capacity and increasing the recharge delay. I believe they also changed how damage is applied to weapons that have multiple projectiles. The main one being Conference Call. It's still decent if you don't get hit though.

Also, with a level increase coming in a couple months there's not a large incentive to farm level 50 legendaries that will end up obsolete for the most part. Or at least underpowered.

In the meantime, or at least until the next patch I'm sure, here's a glitch that will let you become an overpowered badass if one chooses to be. It is a bit game breaking in that it basically kills any enemy in the game, even raid bosses, in seconds. But if one has legit kills already I don't have a problem using it to make farming less painful. I guess the problem is though in multiplayer with people trying for legit kills they get random joins using this and wiping everything out which is pretty lame.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWbJi06zJis

This cracks me up. "I punch the initiative".

Tiny Tina FTW.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

My buddies and I started playing through the DLC now that we are all officially sick of Halo. Having a blast! And next month they are adding 11 levels and a third playthrough, and apparently in June they will be releasing what will be the biggest DLC they've ever done. I love this game, despite its faults.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Adding 11 levels if you have the season pass. Or shell out $5.

The game is fun but I will say this: They (or whoever they farm it out to) suck at designing bosses.All of the 'raid encounters' from the DLCs suck. It's just filled with cheap shit that makes the game feel not fair and hence ruins the fun. Even Terramorphous is cheap where it's so easy to get knocked off unless you're against the wall where the gate is. It's complete BS that you're out there with the big rocks between you and him you can still get thrown to your doom.

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah that is one of the things I like least about the changes from the first game. There's a mix of cheap shit like that, and making them overly complicated MMO type encounters when Borderlands is really just a shooter. A little tactic is fine, but I don't want to have to drag a boss back and forth across fucking slime puddles for 30 minutes in a FPS.

And for games that I play as much as this, there's no way I wouldn't have the season pass. 11 levels and an additional playthrough, with more DLC and another class on the way will give you a good bang for your buck.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode Details

Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is unlocked for a character once they have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50.
Unlike other playthroughs, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode can be replayed multiple times with players able to reset their overall mission progress at any time from the Main Menu.
No more tutorial missions -- characters in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode begin in Southern Shelf with the "Cleaning Up the Berg" mission.
While playing in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, enemies and bosses will scale according to the player's current level or, if playing with others, the highest-level player in that party.

Gameplay changes in UVHM:
Enemy health generally increased 4x.
Enemies now have a moderate amount of health regeneration.
Increased duration of slag damage multiplier effect.
Upped the damage that slagged enemies take from 2x to 3x.
Weapon swap speed increased to better facilitate slag use.
Enemies now more likely to drop ammo.
Loot Midgets are now "Legendary Loot Midgets" that can drop Legendary and other top-tier gear.

--
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

As I was with the Mechromancer, the new character isn't part of the Season Pass. Not sure if the additional levels are part of that or not.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

New character doesn't come with the Season Pass. The level increase does.

I hope they leave the Evil Smasher glitch in since that's about the only thing that makes the game fun these days. If not I doubt I'll play much once I get to 61.

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

New mode sounds like it'll be a nice challenge. The Mechromancer was a bonus for pre-ordering, and I think this "season" for the season pass is done, which is probably why the new character doesn't come with it. I'll get it all regardless.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

There's supposed to be 4 DLCs with the Season Pass. There's only been 3 so far so there should be one more.

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Oh no evil smasher fixed! It sounds like the new playthrough will be more of a chore than anything.
4/2/2013 Update

General

- Added a new playthrough called Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, unlocked for a character once they have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50!
In this mode, you will always start in Southern Shelf at Cleaning Up the Berg and may reset your playthrough progress as often as you like without losing any items, levels, or stats. All enemies are significantly more difficult in this playthrough, but the loot quality has increased accordingly. Rumor has it there is an entirely new rarity of loot out there for high-level players.
- Added new items to the Black Market:
- One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type, at 50 Eridium each.
- Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Two more bank storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Increased the maximum amount of Eridium players can hold from 99 to 500.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some users to crash on startup or when loading into a level after choosing their character.
- Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup.
- Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that could cause hosts to become invulnerable if they were being revived by a client who disconnected mid-revive.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to crash or freeze when fighting BNK-3R.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Deathtrap's Robot Rampage audio to not stop playing after killing an enemy until Deathtrap despawned.
- Fixed a bug that could stop the Gunzerker's Keep It Piping Hot skill from functioning as intended.
- Covered an area of the world near Claptrap's ship where the player could fall in and be unable to get out.
- Fixed an issue where a Siren could revive a player and make another player invulnerable under specific circumstances.
- Addressed instances of audio distortion tied to Axton's turret and kill skills.
- (Mr. Torgue DLC) Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
- (Mr. Torgue DLC) Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
- (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue with the "Shady Dealings" challenge where a purchase could sometimes not count toward its completion.
- (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Fixed a bug that could cause networking issues when players are killed by being run over by fanboats.
- Fixed a bug that caused some visual effects to appear to be lower fidelity than intended.

Missions

- Fixed an issue where players could be unable to interact with the menu when a mission that granted experience but not items was completed and not handled by the player before saving and quitting.
- Fixed an issue where players could cause the round to not fail in a Slaughter mission if a surviving player disconnects while all others are out.
- Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
Wildlife Preservation
Medical Mystery
(Captain Scarlett DLC) Let There Be Light
(Mr. Torgue DLC) Eat Cookies and Crap Thunder
(Mr. Torgue DLC) A Montager
- (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Thermitage is now friendlier and will no longer refuse to come play with some players.
- (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Arizona no longer refuses to spawn if players are too far away.
- (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Fixed a bug causing Dexiduous the Invincible's health bar appearing incorrect on clients.

Equipment

- Fixed a bug where players were able to do far more damage than intended by exploiting a buff from the Evil Smasher.
- Clients are now able to see explosions caused by Norfleets in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue causing Relics to sometimes not show the Favorite indicator.
- Fixed an issue that caused E-tech weapons to not be able to hit the Mechromancer's 'One Two Boom' orb.
- Seraph Gear from Captain Scarlett and Mr. Torgue DLC re-balanced to be more powerful.
- Fixed class mods that increase the skill grade of Axton's Metal Storm, Onslaught and Quick Charge skills to function as intended.
- Fixed an exploit involving Vladof rocket launchers that could result in having infinite ammo for any weapon.
- Fixed an issue where weapon cards would sometimes not display how many bullets they consumed per shot.
- Mechromancer's Prodigy class mod now correctly increases reload speed.
- Fixed an issue causing impact sounds from users with The Bee shield to not be audible on clients.
- Adjusted Mechromancer’s Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
- Assassin’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
- (Mr. Torgue DLC) Torgue vending machines can now stock legendary weapons above level 48.
- Chere-amie sniper rifle and transfusion grenades no longer cause audio distortion.
- Assigned price to Anshin 'Evolution' shield so that players can sell it for money if desired.
- Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a player to lose inventory when swapping items with a full bank or stash while having a full inventory.

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Anyone played UVHM? It seems Gearbox's idea of increased challenge is to give the enemies 4x health and force everyone to use slag if they don't want to waste all their ammo on one mob.

I completed the main missions in UVHM for Pirates Booty and Torgue but I doubt I'll bother with Hammerlock DLC or the side missions for the first two. I didn't really find the Hammerlock DLC enjoyable overall.

As far as the Bee shield goes it's still quite powerful imo. I think the level 61 version I have does 170k amp damage. Combined with Phaselock, Ruin and Converge I can usually take out 2-3 enemies before I'm ever hit.

Backpack increase from 27 to 33, while still not large enough, was a nice change. I don't remember what it was in Borderlands 1 but 50 would be a good number! At least the bank glitch still works. For now.

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I've played TVHM a bit and thought it was fun. It was nice not to breeze through everything. What bank glitch?
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Funkmasterr wrote:I've played TVHM a bit and thought it was fun. It was nice not to breeze through everything. What bank glitch?
TVHM or UVHM? THVM is training wheels!

Bank glitch works as follows: Go to the vault (not Claptrap stash) and then to the Store tab. Select an item you want to keep in inventory and then scroll to one you want to put in the bank and select it. Even if your bank is full it will add it so you basically have unlimited slots. It starts getting a bit laggy the more items you put in so I think the recommendation is 350 or so for the max.

it will be patched at some point they said but they also said people wouldn't lose what they had they'd just be unable to add any more while it was still over capacity. Video here might explain it better. It's really nice for hoarders!

--
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

So far UVHM is not bad, but it seems to really encourage you to have multiple people more than solo. The only thing that truly drives me crazy is the stalker areas. Once you get ultimate badass stalkers that are jumping around so fast that they are nearly unhittable....and then they put you down in one or two shots....it gets kind of maddening.

The other thing that makes things rough is all the damn loot midgets now. Every crate you open to try and get ammo you have to deal with those pesky bastards hopping out. They really need some type of ammo regen for every class.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Ultimate mode, sorry. Most stalkers didn't bother me, it's the fucking rabid stalkers that are bad though. It was taking me using my special two times (siren) and both of us dumping on it just to brig their shields down. And they basically two shot me.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Yeah Stalkers suck. Luckily you only have to deal with them in the WEP at least as far as the main missions go. I basically ran past most of them at that part and managed to make it. Being a siren makes annoying enemies like those and those surveyors a lot easier since you can just phaselock them into place and blast away.

I haven't noticed too many loot midgets but that's probably because I mostly use an Infinity pistol so ammo isn't a problem. I hear they are good for getting legendaries and pearlescents though. I think in the whole game I killed 3-4 but they never dropped anything good.

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I wonder if pearlescents are any more common than the first game. I still never saw one drop after well over a hundred crawmerax runs.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Funkmasterr wrote:I wonder if pearlescents are any more common than the first game. I still never saw one drop after well over a hundred crawmerax runs.
Apparently they are fairly common, or at least not so super rare, from the loot midgets. People have been farming the Doctors Orders mission in WEP to get 4 guaranteed loot midgets every trip. As long as you don't pick up the echo recorder from the box you can just keep doing it over and over.

And there's only 8 of them. I tried a couple and they didn't seem all that great but I didn't spend much time trying them out. One of them, think it's the SMG, regenerates SMG ammo though so that's nice. I swap it in after using Sand Hawk or something if I'm running low.

--
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

It is the rabid stalkers in particular that are stupid nasty....or the ultimate badass stalkers. Sirens definitely have a huge advantage with being able to drop a phaselock on them. With my zerker I generally have to drop their shields with a shock weapon or homing storm front and then bust them up close and personal with a double penetrating unkempt harold. Pretty much everything else in the game I use a bitch of some sort on. When I was running a commando through, I had to have a turret for them or I was dead.

The pearls in this game appear to suck harder than the pearls from the original....but then the legendaries also suck massively in comparison to the first. I know we farmed up at least one of every pearl in the original...and one of those came in a chest in Knoxxx's Farmory. The Ogre was still the best weapon for the soldier and Hellfire for the siren.

Honestly...I get like 5 midgets an hour easy. I have been a midget magnet since hitting 50.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

I'm at 45 as a kunai-chucking Zero and playing hard. We 360 users should all group up once I'm 50+. Y'all seem to play as Siren... I've been grouping split-screen with a Siren friend and while I'm carrying her pretty heavily through most of the action, I still find that Siren is a great class to group with.

As stalkers go, they're obviously a lot easier with a Siren. Using Deception as Zero, however, I can see exactly where all stalkers are no matter what, which is cool. Still though, those fuckers are annoying. Good thing for nova shields.

My current plan is, once I beat TVHM, to do the level 50 Law / Order (pistol & shield) missions and go back to full melee. It's just too underpowered to do melee until I can get health+ on every hit, and my current Order shield only has 2k shielding.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Funkmasterr wrote:Ultimate mode, sorry. Most stalkers didn't bother me, it's the fucking rabid stalkers that are bad though. It was taking me using my special two times (siren) and both of us dumping on it just to brig their shields down. And they basically two shot me.
Ruin is key. That should get rid of their shields without you ever having to use a shock weapon. I never use one and shields are pretty much a non-issue for me. It also slags while it's at it so you don't have to worry about swapping in a slag weapon or using Scorn. Scorn looks cool but I don't like how slow it moves and usually ends up missing what I was aiming for. That tells you why you want to get the Converge skill as well since that will pull a bunch of enemies together and end up shock/slag/corroding them all at the same time. Then I just blast them with the Bee/Infinity combo and pretty much most enemies are a joke as long as I can keep some distance. If I do go into Fight For Your Life I swap to a Norfleet which pretty much kills any regular enemy.

I hear Thoughtlock is nice as well so I might look into seeing if I can get a build with both Thoughtlock and Ruin. Might have to give up too much to get both of those though. If so I'll stick with Ruin since it works well for me.

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Oh yeah solo I'm fine, I think I've got my build tweaked for DPS about as good as it can get. In groups when the HP gets seriously boosted on things, taking their shields down gets quite a bit tougher.

Leonard - In the first Borderlands, Sirens out did every other class by such a wide margin if played right, spec'd right and geared right that it wasn't even funny. While that's not as true in 2, it's not by a wide margin that zero outdoes me. If you are carrying a siren, it's because they aren't set up right. Or they are a healer (booooo).

I'll probably pick up some of the healing abilities with the added 11 levels/points now.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Funkmasterr wrote:If you are carrying a siren, it's because they aren't set up right. Or they are a healer (booooo).
She isn't really a gamer. She likes wandering around, looting lunchboxes and throwing in the occasional phaselock. Meanwhile, I get better gear out of it and a share of the eridium she loots. It works out nicely.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I don't know about the Siren outclassing even in BL 1. They DID have a huge advantage with the get out of jail card in the form of their ability though. In BL 2, the gunzerker is a ridiculous DPS machine. With the right setup and gear, you can literally kill Pete in under 6 seconds.

The hard part of BL 2 is finding the gear that fits what you want to do. I run a team ammo regen rather than deal with the ammo scavenging issue for everyone. If I wanted to pump retarded damage out, I can swap over to a mod to get Money Shot to 11 and pump a shot into something with the Derp Nukem and literally pump a million+ points of dmg into the next target. I am just nto a fan of that and run the Bitch most of the time....which happens to do really nicely with the siren I play with hammering with a slag conference call.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Aslanna wrote:Bank glitch works as follows: Go to the vault (not Claptrap stash) and then to the Store tab. Select an item you want to keep in inventory and then scroll to one you want to put in the bank and select it. Even if your bank is full it will add it so you basically have unlimited slots. It starts getting a bit laggy the more items you put in so I think the recommendation is 350 or so for the max.

it will be patched at some point they said but they also said people wouldn't lose what they had they'd just be unable to add any more while it was still over capacity. Video here might explain it better. It's really nice for hoarders!
Fixed with latest patch which I think comes out tomorrow. Now it's basically back to alt mules if you want to store much of anything.

--
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

Krieg the Psycho - Bought the DLC but only about 5 levels in and unlocked the ability.

Essentially apeshit melee. It's pretty good. Enemy blood spatters on the screen partially obscuring your view and generally being a badass. Will play him more. Seems promising.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

I play Zero's melee build. Do you have any comparison?
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

Well I'm playing Zero right now to get his achievement and I absolutely hate him.. =) I haven't really investigated the skill tree though.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Zero melee with Law (pistol) and Order (shield) is a blast to play.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

New classes should have been free or part of the Season Pass.

--
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

Not sure about completely free but part of the season pass for sure.