Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

What do you think about the world?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

People do not break into homes at 2 am expecting to find them unoccupied. Lets recount this one with what we know....

Isolated farm house where there are no neighbors close enough to witness or help out.
2:00 am.
TV on which would be pretty obvious from the outside at 2:00 am.
3 shitheads break into 92 year old man's home.
Said shitbags do not avoid area where said man is and instead actually head towards it.
Dead shitbag with 2 others going to prison.

Yea, sounds like we should all feel real bad for them. I truly hope you become a victim so you can tell your attacker that it is ok and you can understand how good of a person they really are.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

Kind of a grey area. Any time some dirtbag peace of shit gets ganked while preying on someone they thought was weak, I inwardly thank them for removing their genetic legacy from humanity. On the other hand, "castle doctorine" and "stand your ground" get used as a way for people to shoot the darkies far too often. I am fundamentally fine with people being able to defend their homes, but......

Whats missing from that story is the old fucker calling the cops or issuing a verbal warning to the invader that he was about to face armed resistance. Instead he sat in ambush of someone whom he had zero idea of their likely identity, if they were armed, or even if it was some adolescent who fell through his window while fucking around late at night. This guy wanted to kill someone to cross it off his bucket list.

And Zimmerman followed that kid around provoking him for a prolonged period AFTER the local dispatch told him to back the fuck off. He just was not going to let some negro kid walk through his turf without doing something about it. That guy was a piece of shit and even you should be above defending him, Winnow. If his father didn't have some connections with the local law enforcement his half mexican ass would have been getting the jailhouse broomstick treatment already.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I dunno about all that. Zimmerman is a whole separate discussion, so I am only going to even bother discussing this particular one. In this old timer's case, he lived in a fairly rural area. The police response in a lot of those rural areas average over 20 minutes. I know of several cases where they have been over an hour. You are dealing with county sheriff departments who can be covering 100+ square miles with very few deputies on hand at any given time. You get a couple of calls at once and you are waiting for a while, even in emergency situations. Sure, he could have called the police and they could respond to the murder scene to take prints and such afterwards....it has happened many times before.

I am not real sure where you say castle doctrine is just a defense for killing darkies. I don't think most people are going to care what color the person is if they break into their house late at night. It may seem like a higher number of certain ethnic groups are being "victimized", but I think that may have a whole lot more to do with certain ethnic groups committing a higher percentage of the crimes that lead to that occurring.

Now you could be referring to some incidents in Texas that have been rehashed to death (no pun intended), but that has a whole lot more to do with use of deadly force purely to protect property than it is with home invasions where most states' castle doctrine is not quite that extreme.
The number of killings nationally of a felon during the commission of a felony by private citizens has increased in recent years, from 196 in 2005 to 278 in 2010, acording to FBI Uniform Crime Report statistics.
That is a statistic that should start sinking in with some of these turds as more and more stories like this one keep hitting the news. People are sick of these miscreants and are not waiting for our useless "justice" system to do nothing. You don't want to take a chance on getting shot, stop doing the crime.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Issue a verbal warning to the person that just broke into your home? What the fuck? If the act of breaking into a home did not brand you with any sense of impending doom, no voice from above would have done more.

Also, while yes...unrelated...."we don't need you to do that" does not equal "back the fuck off"
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

Your typical burglar, especially in rural areas, is generally expecting a house to be unoccupied or at least the occupants asleep, ie no risk of confrontation. A verbal warning issued is probably going to get them to bail the scene. Hell, just sit in your room armed while you wait for the cops to arrive. Sitting in ambush where he did means you have one goal, which is to kill the guy. Maybe I am niave, but I think taking someone's life should generally be the last option once all others have been exhausted. That situation reminds me off the dude in Texas who left his house to shoot two black duded in the back who were fleeing the scene. Yeah some asshole broke into your house and if he presents a clear threat, you defend yourself, but if you do not go out of your way to kill someone when you can easily avoid doing so.

And speaking of niave, if you don't think that Zimmerman was looking to pick a fight, then I don't know what to tell you. The fucker had a history of bullshit like this and the first time someone stood up to him he gunned the kid down and fabricated that bullshit story that is getting picked apart in court as we speak. A lot of these "Castle/Stand Your Ground" type laws tend to be applied selectively, based on race, as do a lot of other laws in this country. Remember that poor bastard who got strip searched three fucking times for a ticket he was issued erroniously and actually took care of prior to being stopped? In addition to getting probed three times for Driving While Black, his civil suit got tossed out too. Imagine the public reaction if any of that shit had happened to a young white woman and tell me again this shit is not used as a tool for racists. If Zimmerman had shot a white teenage girl in the chest the GOPer crowd would go on a lynch all latinos imigration tirade instead of parading this guy around as a heroic victim.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Even Canadians getting in on the act!
A deadly shooting has marred an election night victory party in Quebec, Canada, a country where political violence is rare.

Police say one person was killed and another badly wounded after a gunman opened fire, Tuesday, during Pauline Marois' victory speech. The leader of the separatist Parti Quebecois is set to become Quebec's first female premier.

Authorities have arrested the alleged gunman.

The motive for the shooting is unclear, but police say the man shouted "The English are waking up!" as he was captured. Investigators also say the alleged gunman set fire to the back of the building before he was arrested.
As far as the 92 year old guy goes. According to the news his house was broken into 3 times in 12 days last month. I honestly don't blame him.
That situation reminds me off the dude in Texas who left his house to shoot two black duded in the back who were fleeing the scene. Yeah some asshole broke into your house and if he presents a clear threat, you defend yourself, but if you do not go out of your way to kill someone when you can easily avoid doing so.
I don't agree with that comparison at all.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

people like him should be thrown in jail for murder. there is not even an argument for killing someone for breaking an entering. you people talk like you have never commit a crime before or have a family member that has. if your son was gunned down for breaking into some old guy's house, you wouldn't shrug your shoulders and say, welp, he shouldn't have done that and got what he deserved. you'd demand justice.

all of your big talking is so fucking transparent.

for the record, we live in a rural area and own two long guns and one handgun for home defense. I am not above protecting myself and my family. I just wouldn't chop someone in half instantly for a minor felony.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Burglary is not a minor felony you moron. In Kentucky it is a minimum of 5 years in prison.

I am sure in your family it is different, but in mine we do not have felons. I guess that is the big difference in having good parents versus whatever the fuck raised you to be the stain on society that you are.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

Are you going to sit there and tell me you never toilet papered someones house or something similar growing up? Never drunk stumbled into the wrong house? Somehow, I find it hard to believe that no one in your family never did something along those lines. If old man Smithers blasts Killmol Jr for trespassing while he is TPing his yard, I think you might have a slightly different perspective.

Dwight Eisenhower
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Except that's not what happened.

Pretty sure I never drunk stumbled into the wrong house, either! Not sure how you drunk stumble through a pet door to get into someone's basement then go up the stairs and kick in the door.

--
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

If you were in the midwest, you would not think it was such a ridiculous thing.

Plus, I am specifically talking about some dudes kids toilet papering a house and the owner openning fire because he "suspected" the kids of burglary, ect. Honestly, if that old dude got his house busted into three times then the cops were fucking retarded and the asshole who did it probably deserved it. That does not excuse premeditated killing of someone engaging in non hostile activity, though.

Dwight Eisenhower
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Jice Virago wrote: If old man Smithers blasts Killmol Jr for trespassing while he is TPing his yard, I think you might have a slightly different perspective.
If he's smart he'll be throwing the TP from the sidewalk and not trespassing.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hell no I have never broken into anyone's house while drunk. That is a good way to get yourself shot. I really do not think I have ever committed any type of infraction that would have been a felony.

I will have to check the statutes here, but I am pretty certain that TPing a house would not be a felony....nor would it be anywhere close to the ballpark of breaking into a home. Do you guys up north rape someone while TPing a house or something?

And for Winnow....the sidewalk in your example would still be trespassing. While it IS a throughfare if you ...you know...are passing through it, if you stop to loiter or commit an act, it is actually on land owned by said homeowner. You got to man up and throw it from the street.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

ahh, well then fire away completely guilt free, mister perfect family that has never once broken a law.

I wonder if you even realize how full of shit you are.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

You should have had better parents. Maybe you can blame it on Bush.
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

Are you saying when you were a kid, you never cut across some person's yard as a shortcut? When I was younger, we would jump off a bunch of sheds in the neighborhood. Kids being kids.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

What is it with Canadians being retarded? Is it a felony in Canada to walk on someone's grass? There is a HUGE fucking difference in breaking into someone's home at 2:00 am and walking across a section of yard. I guess if you want to be technical about it, then no I never jumped a fence or went through someone's yard if they had it marked as no trespassing. Not that I was an angel or anything, but I did not commit any felonies.
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lynks »

I don't have any sympathy for the guy that died, but it was quite clear, the old man wanted to kill someone that night and that's wrong. You shouldn't want to kill someone.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

That is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard. No remorse for killing them...clearly not and frankly most people have none for that scumbag dying. But if you are TRYING to kill someone you do not fire ONE round from a .22 long rifle.

I guess I should not expect people to understand when they get all of their firearm knowledge from CNN and MSNBC. I am sure it was confusing for you since they did not call it an AK-47 or assault rifle....
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lynks »

Now your statement is one of the most ignorant statements I ever heard. You can kill anybody with almost any gun. Are you trying to convince me he just wanted to wound this guy? That's total bullshit. The intruder could of had a gun too and the old man would be dead had he just wanted to wound him.

It's clear to me and most people who don't have their head in the sand that the old man wanted to kill this guy. Otherwise, he would have called the cops.

You are fucking delusional and I regret trying to talk some sense into you.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

Yeah I had your back for a while here Killmol, but basically fuck you. Camping at the top of the stairs with a rifle is pretty much getting ready to kill someone. If he had no intention of using lethal force, issuing a verbal warning followed by a warning shot would have done the trick. As someone who has TPed a few houses in their youth (and trespassed out of sheer laziness, as Lynks described) I can tell you from personal experience that that was sufficient to motivate me to leave the premesis.

Dwight Eisenhower
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Jice Virago wrote:Yeah I had your back for a while here Killmol, but basically fuck you. Camping at the top of the stairs with a rifle is pretty much getting ready to kill someone. If he had no intention of using lethal force, issuing a verbal warning followed by a warning shot would have done the trick. As someone who has TPed a few houses in their youth (and trespassed out of sheer laziness, as Lynks described) I can tell you from personal experience that that was sufficient to motivate me to leave the premesis.
TP'ing and stepping on the grass are not felonies

Burglary is a felony
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

Until the person makes the alegation that the trespasser intended to engage in burglary or threatened personal harm. The whole Zimmerman thing is getting drawn out because he claimed a 14 year old black kid with a bottle of snapple was a credible threat. Plus, in some states trespassing IS a felony. I am basically concerned about the slipery slope enabling old fuckers with guns to turn every state into a Texas style shoot first state, particularly where minorities are concerned.

Dwight Eisenhower
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote: And for Winnow....the sidewalk in your example would still be trespassing. While it IS a throughfare if you ...you know...are passing through it, if you stop to loiter or commit an act, it is actually on land owned by said homeowner. You got to man up and throw it from the street.

Some sidewalks are not part of personal property.
Sidewalks along the street are treated differently. Although the landowner may own the land up to the center line of the street, generally, the town has taken easement rights that create rights in the public to use the street and sidewalk for all purposes of a public way. In that case, although the sidewalk is on private property the public has the right to use it for passage.
So as long as you can TP while walking on the sidewalk, you should be OK.
By CHRISTINA HOAG Associated Press
Posted: 09/05/2012 11:14:20 AM PDT
Updated: 09/05/2012 01:07:08 PM PDT

LOS ANGELES—The city of Los Angeles cannot seize property left temporarily unattended on sidewalks by Skid Row's homeless residents, a federal appeals court panel ruled Wednesday in a denying an appeal by the city.

A three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a lower court decision that found the city's confiscation of homeless people's bundles violated their Fourth Amendment right against unreasonable seizure.
Based on what I recall from my college summers surveying, the sidewalks aren't even on your property, at least in the case of homes.

The property line pins are about 5-10 feet in from the curb, and define the front corners of your lot on the plat. The back pins are usually right alongside the fenceposts, depending on how much effort the fence builders took not to dig them up; sometimes they just threw them into the yard.

So in a nutshell, although you have to mow it and can improve it to some extent, the first 5-10 feet of your front yard are the city/county's, and not yours.
Not a good idea to gun down someone on the sidewalk, wait until they reach the rose bushes.
Last edited by Winnow on September 5, 2012, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

None of that shit applies to rural property (if they even have a side walk).

Dwight Eisenhower
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Jice Virago wrote:None of that shit applies to rural property (if they even have a side walk).
I can't speak for you hicks in the midwest, but out west most of us live in the suburbs or city. Who wants to TP a house that is out in the middle of nowhere that no one will even see after it's been TPd?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Jice Virago wrote:Until the person makes the alegation that the trespasser intended to engage in burglary or threatened personal harm. The whole Zimmerman thing is getting drawn out because he claimed a 14 year old black kid with a bottle of snapple was a credible threat. Plus, in some states trespassing IS a felony. I am basically concerned about the slipery slope enabling old fuckers with guns to turn every state into a Texas style shoot first state, particularly where minorities are concerned.

Entering the house is burglary. You may be confusing burglary with theft. I think there is a pretty clear line about where that becomes a felony. Stand in my yard and throw TP and you are not going to encounter a weapon. Break into my house and you changed a whole lot of parameters .

Basically you are saying he laid in ambush with intent to kill because he did not call police. Do you even know if he HAD a phone? Do you know if the phone is in an area he could safely get to without encountering them?

I will be 100% clear on another point regarding warnings.....you do NOT EVER fire a warning shot. If you are forced to use a firearm in defense, one of the worst things you can possibly do for your legal defense is fire a warning. In some cases, firing that warning shot can result in you being prosecuted for that shot....when shooting at the perpetrator would not result in prosecution (and yes this has happened and been a fairly public ordeal).

Second, in regards to wanting to kill them, it is not easy in the last to kill someone with a .22. If your intent is to kill them, you would have been firing that until it was empty. The ballistics on a .22 are frighteningly bad and it takes a very precise shot to accomplish. That is something I do not believe a 92 year old man in the dark could pull of reliably with intent.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

"break into my house and you just changed a whole lot of parameters, mother fucker!"
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

You keep saying "felony" like it's a synonym for "crime that carries the death penalty"...

You realise copyright infringement is a felony?
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Well, my brother has 3 felonies. I'm lucky I don't.

My parents raised us to be good people. They taught us all the things parents should, and more. We were always taught to be considerate of the environment, not be wasteful. But people grow up and make their own life choices. And guess what, committing a crime doesn't make you a bad person, and it doesn't mean you deserve to die. If one of my family members broke into someone's house and some redneck fuck like you killed them, I promise you I'd make them die a slow and miserable death for it, then I'd turn myself in and go to jail with a big fucking smile on my face.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I guess you and your criminal brother should be glad you don't live around here then.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

And same to you. You're the type that would walk into the wrong neighborhood with your bullshit attitude and one of the criminals you speak of would carve you like a fucking pumpkin, just because it was a Tuesday. And there would be people around the area that would justify it in the same way that you are justifying some racist old redneck shooting someone without a second thought, trust me. Try adding a little perspective to your fucking life, it really seems like you could use it, desperately.
Dakanaf
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Dakanaf »

Funkmasterr wrote:Well, my brother has 3 felonies. I'm lucky I don't.

My parents raised us to be good people. They taught us all the things parents should, and more. We were always taught to be considerate of the environment, not be wasteful. But people grow up and make their own life choices. And guess what, committing a crime doesn't make you a bad person, and it doesn't mean you deserve to die. If one of my family members broke into someone's house and some redneck fuck like you killed them, I promise you I'd make them die a slow and miserable death for it, then I'd turn myself in and go to jail with a big fucking smile on my face.
So commiting a crime doesn't make you a bad person and it doesn't mean you deserve to die. How about premeditated revenge torture and killing and being happy about it with a big fucking smile? Can you still be a good person after that?

To be considerate to the environment, Funkmaster, you should donate your body to be used as fertilizer. That would be a good thing.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Funkmasterr wrote:And same to you. You're the type that would walk into the wrong neighborhood with your bullshit attitude and one of the criminals you speak of would carve you like a fucking pumpkin, just because it was a Tuesday. And there would be people around the area that would justify it in the same way that you are justifying some racist old redneck shooting someone without a second thought, trust me. Try adding a little perspective to your fucking life, it really seems like you could use it, desperately.

Here is some perspective....I don't walk into the wrong neighborhoods for a reason. I do not go looking for trouble anywhere. If trouble comes looking for me, well I am going to deal with it. Just from your wonderful thoughts on the subject, I can tell straight away that you were either NOT raised well, or you have serious deep seated issues. Anyone that would plot out a revenge killing after their criminal brother broke into someone's house and encountered resistance has MAJOR problems.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Can anyone blame a 92 year old man to not want to chase the bad guy? Better to be in a position to dictate the outcome than give away any advantage. Kind of reminds me of Ender's Game, that guy won't hurt him ever again.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

"If trouble comes looking for me, well I am going to deal with it, mother fucker!"
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

kyoukan wrote:"If trouble comes looking for me, well I am going to deal with it, mother fucker!"
:lol:

Is it just me that imagines him saying this in kinda a grindhouse flick style setting?
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

I dunno. I picture an overweight failure at life threatening a row of cans he set up in his backyard.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

"I came here to shoot criminals and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum" - kilmoll
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

she was just defending her home
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

miir wrote:I think this is relevant.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ ... story.html
I have a feeling this was not accidental. 11:00 am? Did he come in through a window?
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

NEW FAIRFIELD, Conn. (AP) — State police in Connecticut say it will likely be a week before they're done with an investigation into the fatal shooting of a masked teenager by his father.

The teen was shot outside a neighbor's house during what appeared to be an attempted burglary.

Spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said Friday that police are trying to determine if the gun used by Jeffrey Giuliano, the father, was registered.

Police say 15-year-old Tyler Giuliano was shot at about 1 a.m. Thursday in New Fairfield.

Initial reports say a woman who was alone in the house believed someone was breaking in and called the teen's father, who lives next door. Police say he grabbed a gun and went outside to investigate. They say the father fired his gun when the masked youth went at him with a weapon. He then discovered it was his son.

Vance says investigators don't yet know if the neighbor called Giuliano or police first.
This is why you don't help your neighbors!

--
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

So your kid can murder your neighbor?
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:So your kid can murder your neighbor?
You are so out of touch with reality, its creepy.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

They conveniently leave out what "the weapon" is.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Boogahz wrote:They conveniently leave out what "the weapon" is.
Definitely NSFW, unless Japanese
[Show]
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

:vv_cat-chu:
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Boogahz wrote:They conveniently leave out what "the weapon" is.

Now verified....kid had a knife.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

O.J. Simpson reportedly selling 'the' knife

07:45 AM ET 10.20 | The dagger-like knife is arguably one of the most sought-after murder weapons in American history. Now, 18 years after the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, reports have surfaced alleging that O.J. Simpson stashed the knife he used to slash their throats in the Bahamas, just a boat trip away from his former Kendall home. The first unconfirmed report, quoting unnamed sources, was published in The National Enquirer, and quickly spread from there. The Juice, reports say, purportedly wants to sell it as a $5 million souvenir of a perfect crime. "He's looking for a strictly cash deal so that the money can be deposited in offshore accounts and can't be traced directly to him," a source, identified only as someone close to the pro football Hall of Famer, told The Enquirer. The story made Ron Goldman's father's blood boil. "There has been enormous speculation over the years of where it is and what it is," David Cook, lawyer for Fred Goldman, told The Miami Herald on Thursday about the knife. "It has reached that point where we've literally gone into the macabre. ... If this story is to be believed, it is an act of pure narcissism on the part of Simpson."

Kansas City Star
Lets not forget that black people kill too...they just get away with it.