Diablo 3!!

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Re: Diablo 3!!

Post by Canelek »

Finished Normal mode with Barbarian. Fun stuff!
en kærlighed småkager
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Question for y'all that are D3 experts: Is all the high-end gear only obtainable in the advanced-difficulty levels (Inferno, etc)? I am usually playing solo unless one of my friends happens to be online. Only on nightmare now (47 barb), but was curious if switching back to normal mode is worthwhile in order to quickly gain cash.

Thanks!
en kærlighed småkager
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Nightmare is way too easy to jump back for lesser cash in normal. The gear you need right now is mostly going to be found in the first part of Hell. Let me know what kind of build you are going for and I will hook you up. I actually have a bunch of gear in my stash right now for barbs.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Right on man, thanks!

I'll shoot you a PM with my email account that I use for the game, since I do not have my gamer tag handy.
en kærlighed småkager
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

Get to 60 and progress. The cash from higher difficulties dwarves that of the earlier ones.

I am farming Act 2 inferno now and consistently get 1000+ gold stack drops from barrels wearing no gold find.

Always looking for more folks to group with -> Mikey#1514 . Make sure you put Veeshanvault in the comment so I know you are not random.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

I have my 30ish wizard at around 52% magic item find. Makes it slightly annoying due to having to take many more trips back to town to crush blues. However, I have a fair amount of mats for when they (hopefully) fix crafting.
en kærlighed småkager
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Pumping up +Magic Find to get blues to boom is pointless at your level.
All the good smithing recipes dont even use those junk mats.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Most of the end game gear you'll want is in inferno. With the big patch upcoming you'll actually have a small chance of getting some in act 4 hell. I would focus on gettin to hell as that's where you'll start getting some decent gear that you can at least sell.

I have a level 58 legendary two handed sword that I've been unable to sell, I'll link it here when I have a chance and if anyone want it they can have it.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Going to try and finish up Act4 Nightmare with a friend tonight (both barbs, lol). I think I'll go back to sword+shield since that helped me survive with similar damage output to DW 1-handers.

Think I'll try and off some shit on real $$ AH...would be cool to get a few bucks back, although the game has paid itself off already in entertainment.
en kærlighed småkager
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Barbs are pretty good up until Hell. I have a few pieces of advice....

2 hander...as massive as possible with attack speed and get your life on hit as high as possible
Frenzy with triumph
whirlwind with wind shear
Ignore pain with ignorance is bliss
War cry with invigorate or impunity
call of the ancients for bad packs of elites
and the last spot with rend or revenge with the healing runes...revenge is probably better in nightmare

I ran Nerves of steel, inspiring presence, and animosity with this build.

Whirlwind is a real beast and hardly anyone uses it. If you have large packs of shit, you can whirlwind almost non-stop until everythign is dead with this build. Add in the life on hit with all those mobs and you have a monstrous destroyer. Frenzy is another very underutilized skill as everyone runs cleave. A 2hander with super attack speeds is just devastating...especially when you are hitting several mobs at once with whirlwind.
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

I watched a guy sell off 140 million gold on Twitch.tv, selling 1million for 6 dollars. It was pretty crazy.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Canelek wrote:Question for y'all that are D3 experts: Is all the high-end gear only obtainable in the advanced-difficulty levels (Inferno, etc)? I am usually playing solo unless one of my friends happens to be online. Only on nightmare now (47 barb), but was curious if switching back to normal mode is worthwhile in order to quickly gain cash.

Thanks!
In 1.03 it will look like this

Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Belial with a WD on normal is a pain in the butt, getting closer :(
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

Once you nail down Belial's patterns he's pretty easy.
I killed him on Hell difficulty 2 nights ago first run through with my WD.

Alternately, open your game up to the public, wait till people join up and concentrate at avoiding his bolts while other players make with the murdering.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Aabidano wrote:Belial with a WD on normal is a pain in the butt, getting closer :(
He was stupid-easy for my WD... even in nightmare. I died once due to a misclick, but he wasn't difficult at all.
Try a different build or gear up.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah, if you're having any issue with bosses on normal you probably need to alter your boss or get better gear. I've only really even had difficulty on one fight so far on inferno (the butcher), and it was because I had someone playing with me (so it made him harder) and I was doing all the work. I ended up kiting him around and taking him down solo while the friend watched. Not only that but I got the achievements for not standing in the fire and not getting hit with his grappling attacks while doing it, :lol:
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Belial is pretty easy for most classes if you have any gear at all. He died in under 8 seconds last night on Nightmare to my Barb. Azmodan lasted 10. I may have to actually gear the Barb up for a good run through Hell mode with it. Their power in dropping Elite packs is absurd.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

That's funny, Belial has been the only boss I have ever had problems with up to Act 4 of Hell difficulty with my Monk and Demon Hunter, but I blew threw it on my Witch Doctor on Normal yesterday.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Just about to Diablo with my monk on normal. Have yet to be below 50 health. Crazy strong class.
en kærlighed småkager
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

My Monk routinely has low HPs. Byproduct of focusing on Dexterity over Vitality.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Rocking some good 1-Hrs that I had in stash from previous drops. Fairly balanced, running mostly AOE stuff. We'll see how that holds up in nightmare...likely will need to get some armor upgrades. With the increased 61-63 drop rates from Hell3/4 through Inferno, I am hoping to get lucky with my barb and be able to spread the love to the other characters...
en kærlighed småkager
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

I've been in Inferno a few days now and Would advise not to bother unless you can do Multiplayer. The aggravation of elites/champions and the cost of repairs from dying over and over again just isn't worth is, especially if not playing a barb or a monk and not having any staying power.

Had a good time on a farming run through Act one with friends last night and the dying was kept to a minimum.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

You running a WD still Animal? Witch Doctor is the ultimate team player class...especially with a Barb. A barbie running with a good 2 hander and has Wrath of the Berserker, Earthquake, and Ground Stomp is a devastating force of nature on elite packs. If you have a WD throwing big bad voodoo down and they put the WotB/EQ combo down in the middle of it, elites and bosses will be dead in 3-4 seconds (unless they have reflect damage in which case YOU are dead in under 2 seconds).

The new changes are complete and utter horseshit. I lost somewhere along the lines of 14k DPS. Luckily for me, I had spent most of my cash getting that build together so it made me pretty much fucking useless. I am retooling the wizard as I go and have been able to kill most of the elite packs in Act 1 without deaths...or with just pure bad luck a death or 2. I went and actually started using a follower, which I hate doing...but he does sometimes provide enough distraction for me to escape a bad spot. If I see a truly unbeatable combo I am just leaving game and recreating. There is just no reason to beat the head against the wall and piss money away when you have a Reflect-Jailer-Fast-Immune frog pack you just are not going to survive it...same with a Vortex-Jailer-Desecrate-Arcane group.

BTW Rich you fag....I had some gear last night that I yanked out of the bank that I had set aside and your dirty hippy ass logged out before I could drop it on you.
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

Still on the WD yeah. Pretty badly undergeared for Inferno but playing in groups helped a lot.

I put together http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/w ... bhV!aZYccY last night instead of my normal pet build to really good effect. Couldn't run this one solo though.

We were handing bosses pretty easily once the Big Bad Voodoo hit the ground. Was pretty fun.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

2 words for that big bad....slam dance! Screw the 5% heal! Witch doctors definitely have it rougher soloing. Golem with the stun actually has worked pretty well for my normal duoing partner. I am running http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/w ... aTf!cbcbaa this primarily. I am thinkign of changing it up a bit and dropping the magic missile and running arcane orb in its place and throwing temporal flux on in place of dynamo. Big bad + Hydra usually equals win.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

I'm so glad I'm taking my time with the game. I'm only level 40 and haven't had to deal with dps / build order issues that all you heavyweights have suffered through. I've got half a million gold, and by the time I'm 60 I'm going to bust my millions on one sweet weapon.

Game fuckin' rules.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Enjoy it while you can! Once you hit Act 3/4 of Hell you will be dropping massive cash or you will not progress any further.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Leonaerd wrote:I'm so glad I'm taking my time with the game. I'm only level 40 and haven't had to deal with dps / build order issues that all you heavyweights have suffered through. I've got half a million gold, and by the time I'm 60 I'm going to bust my millions on one sweet weapon.

Game fuckin' rules.
LOL, only a half million?
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

I'm on Act 2 of Nightmare, I've scoured every corner of each level, I've sold any good rares on the AH (50k for one!), my JC and Blacksmith are maxed, and I never die.

You will have a hard time convincing me that I'm poor for where I am in the game.

edit: And my magic find is absurd.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

The game is going to be broken whenever the big patch comes out (not sure if it did already). The change to not increasing difficulty/number of mobs as people join your game is ridiculous. A 4 player team should basically be able to walk through inferno after that with minimal difficulty.

And animalor, it's just a gear check issue. I can progress through act 2 without too much trouble now, but before I spent like 3 million on armor, I couldn't make it past the valley at the very beginning without dying 10-12 times.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Leonaerd wrote:....for where I am in the game.
Gold income in hell/nightmare is exponentially higher than normal/nightmare.
500k is basically nothing.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Funkmasterr wrote:The game is going to be broken whenever the big patch comes out (not sure if it did already). The change to not increasing difficulty/number of mobs as people join your game is ridiculous. A 4 player team should basically be able to walk through inferno after that with minimal difficulty.

And animalor, it's just a gear check issue. I can progress through act 2 without too much trouble now, but before I spent like 3 million on armor, I couldn't make it past the valley at the very beginning without dying 10-12 times.
Mobs are still harder with more players. They have more life.

Amping their damage in multiplayer was retarded. Stuff already 1 and 2 shots you in Inferno. People weren't grouping because it made the game less fun with more players, not more.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I believe they already changed the mobs...like the extra 10% damage they did meant anything. As it is right now, if I am solo I can take most elite packs down in Act I reliably. If I find a pack of frogs or soul lashers, I just leave the game and restart. There is just nothing you can do about those absurdly fast fucks...and get a combo on those like we got last night with invincible-molten-electric-extra health and you are better off just going around them.

BTW....500,000 gold will buy you maybe one piece of gear at 60 if you are looking for lower end stuff.
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

I am farming act 3 inferno now - took a while.

My stats:

Barb - sword & board

armor: 9800
HP: 47000
Resist all: 1070
Damage 16500

I have over 15 million gold now and lots of pretty decent rares in my stash. If any of you are looking for help progressing through inferno, reach out and I will do my best to help - #Mikey1514
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Can you up the numbers on the RNG to drop a piece of gear I would ever use? In over 100 hours of play, 20+ of which have been on Inferno farming, I have yet to find one single piece of gear that I would wear on my wiz. That has been the case pretty much from Act 3 of Nightmare all the way through. I have full set of ridiculous gear for DH and Barb....but complete shit for the wiz.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Same problem here, I've got a handful of things for other classes, but haven't got a single DH piece worth using since nightmare.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Tycho wrote:
[Show]
I keep thinking I’m going to get back into Diablo 3, but it never seems to happen; they inspire new outrage on a weekly basis with everything that surrounds the clicking, but I’m not even running the executable! I’m safe altogether from these fresh horrors. And everyone else beat it and left. If I wanted to get back in, I’d be doing it alone. So that might not happen.

So, as those who have mostly left the bulding already, Diablo 3’s Real Money Auction House is double mysterious and we don’t know what it’s for. Well, okay: we know know. The “moneys.” What I’m saying is that getting new shit actually is the game. For us, anyway. Getting and, crucially, equipping new loot. The whole AH thing short-circuits the entire idea: the game is, functionally speaking, a pinata. Right? Obviously, you could just go buy candy at the store. It’s not about having candy. It’s about getting candy.

If I commit money earned in-game toward an item, be it from a vendor or from the auction house, it’s still a closed loop. We’re talking about a quantum of game time when we talk about gold. Paying money, let alone an exorbitant sum of money, seems like a singularly poor investment. In free to play games, I give myself an “allowance” of actual money to games that have earned it, typically up to a cap that is the equivalent of a retail purchase. But this game is sixty Goddamn dollars. Valve ultimately realized that people would purchase more hats if they gave the heads away for free; ultimately, there may be a parallel there.
Comic

He misses the mark for me as I'm only in Hell, but I can imagine this is how most of the people who played quickly have felt. Where's the ladder? Where's the pvp? Where are the random 10-level dungeons? They could go in SO MANY directions to make this game worth playing for longer than the first inferno run.

Diablo II kept people for a decade. How could Blizzard so colossally fail at one-upping themselves?
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Thread on GAF pretty much sums up how I became almost instantly uninterested in Diablo 3
Seems since there has been server stability and a 'balance patch' release, it's a proper time to discuss the actual merits of sticking with the game. Here's why I'm not and TLDR is the bolded.

1. The actual ‘click to click’ game experiences isn’t especially fun. My experience as a barb (I have a DH and barb at 60) is: Prior to combat, use my Shout to keep my stats up, then Leap into the enemy for the armor bonus, then hold down left click to attack, all the while, I’m mindlessly mashing the Revenge hotkey in case it triggers. If I run into a boss pack it’s the same, but I trigger Wrath of the Ancients + Earthquake (two minute cooldown spells) to kill them faster, because otherwise I’m dead. After a boss fight, I go to town and sell my loot in order to reset my cooldowns so that they are ready in case I run into more bosses. It’s not a very deep or challenging experience, and it’s not satisfying. There’s no skill other than learning the basics and ‘the’ effective build. The reason for it not being deep or satisfying is…

2. The entire game builds to nothing but a gear-check based on random, dumb luck or the use of your wallet. There’s no actual progression. There’s no new content. The only requirement for ‘progression’ (which I’d argue is not really a good use of the term) is that you have the right gear to move forward. There’s not a question of skill or mastery. Anything tactical is just an exploit (and patched out). If you don’t meet the gear threshold, you will take too much damage or not kill prior to the enrage timer and you will not move on. There is no build that will minimize this, and there is no skill that can make up for it—since the abilities are all balanced around gear.

3. It's not like progression is an unsolvable problem. In fact, I think WoW handles progression around loot and level quite well and it seems relevant, since the same company made it. In WoW, there are a host of dungeons available to you based on your character level and the gear you possess. Once you play those dungeons a few times you will gear up, and you are then open to a new tier of dungeons, again with loot catered to helping you progress. This goes on, and you see new places and go through new challenges. In Diablo this progression is mind numbingly random. You could get a $250 item in A1 inferno that you’ll never replace (not likely), or you can get piles and piles of useless loot that will never help anyone (more likely). You can fix this process if you just shell out some cash and let other people do the mind numbing farming for you. But the question remains:

4. Why bother progressing anyway? You have to run Act 1 in Inferno countless times to progress to Act 2. And what is Act 2? It’s the same Act 2 that you’ve played with that character at least three times before. Nothing changes except for the floating numbers, which you can toggle to be invisible.
There is not any new or bonus content for getting further and there isn’t even a path to follow through the acts. What I mean by that is if I ding 60 and spend enough money on the AH, I can instantly be able to farm A4 without having to put in any time. I would be immediately and actually advantaged over people who have put any number of hours at 60. It’s nothing more than a ‘pay to win’ system.

5. I don’t like pay to win games. The only reason that people aren’t universally cursing D3 is because Blizzard crowd-sourced their slot machine. If Blizzard itself was selling the 1200 DPS swords for $200, people would be outraged. But since the players are the ones that are doing it, people seem to not mind. So Blizzard balanced a game purely around gear-checks, then they added a mechanism so that people can pay to pass the gear checks. And that isn’t bothering anybody because Blizzard is taking 15%. Yet everyone got up in arms when Bethesda sold horse armor for a couple dollars a few years ago.

6. Is anyone at 60 still playing for a reason other than the lottery ticket of the RMAH? Or, rephrased, how many people at max level are having fun just playing the game—doing the same content over and over again with such a low player-skill ceiling? Is it actually an enjoyable experience moment to moment, on a purely gameplay oriented scale? For example, at any point in Starcraft, or League of Legends, or even Dark Souls, I’m having fun because the mechanics are fun and proper use of them allows you to progress. When I’m hitting my head against some arbitrary gear hurdle that I have no control over (besides investing an undefined period of time or real money), it’s certainly not fun. The only fun in the game is in the loot and the chance that it’s worth money. The actual acquisition of that loot is purely tedious.

7. Overall, I’d say the actual game is just middling. It was fun during normal and NM (I think), but the further in I got, the more tiring and repetitive the game became and all of the control went into the random number algorithm and away from me, the player. Admittedly, the RMAH has artificially inflated the game’s status from a “7” to an “8” in spurts. It’s not any more fun than a game that I would classify as average, but I made $30 playing last weekend, so there’s that. But that’s all there is. No depth other than being a slot machine. I’ll sell my gear and pay for the Crusader Kings II and Civ V expansions, because I prefer strategy to Monopoly—and D3 is only fun if you land on Boardwalk.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480270
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

It's kind of hard to take people seriously that play a game like Diablo 3 for 6 weeks straight for 100+ hours (some many, many more) then complain that the game lacks something. I'm not saying the complaints are not legit, but you cannot play a game that long with so much passion and then just be like "It sucks!". I think people are holding D3 up to a different standard than other games.

As for me, my WD is still in Act 3 normal. When normal is finally complete, I'll run each of the other classes through normal, then see where I stand. I don't pass down gear to twink or go to any action houses. If that becomes a "requirement" in order to play past a certain point, which it soundslike it does at this point in time, then I will likely be done with the game when I hit that artificial wall. In the meantime, it sounds like I will have plenty to do in the game before I hit that point.
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

What makes me laugh are the people who buy items on the RMAH without thinking of Blizzard's tendency to over-compensate when it comes to 'balance'. Spend 50 bucks on an 'Increase Attack Speed' item? Whoops, sorry. We changed the way that stat works, and now your 50 dollar item is now only worth 20.

What's that? Upset? Buy something else. We'll only take a 15% cut, plus other fees. It's a good time to play!

No thanks. I'll wait for Torchlight 2, which is fully moddable, has all the features of Diablo 3 with the exclusive feature of Fun tossed in. And no RMAH to destroy a game's integrity!
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

I think a lot of the feedback on the game is legit, but the RHAM stuff is just ridiculous. There are a lot of farmers in Diablo because Diablo has a lot of players - not because there is a RMAH. I actually think that Diablo is a lot of fun right now, but the drop rates are whack - and they seem to be fixing those. Think of it this way - when you are launching a game, which is worse, go out with drop rates that are too high so everyone has amazing stuff 2 weeks in, or rates that are too low and people struggle to progress and find cool shit. The 2nd is fixable, the 1st is not (at least not without rebalancing everything).

The reason Torchlight won't have a RMAH is because it cannot support one, not that it would ruin the game.

I have been paying money for gold in games for years. All the RMAH did was make it legit and introduce more competiion that will eventually make those items cheaper for me. I have not bought anything on the RMAH yet, but I expect that I will at some point. These days, my only advantage in gaming is that I make good money.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Blizzard has fucked the pooch on this one. They have had such a horrific start and then screwed things up worse with their "fixes". There is no way this game is going to have the staying power of Diablo 2....and Jay Wilson is going to get absolutely shit on.

I just have a sneaking hunch that Torchlight is going to be what people were looking for out of D3. They can also retune their game based on the mistakes that Blizzard made...not that Blizzard gives a rats ass after they have their money for sales.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Made it to Act 4. Man, everything in Act 3 was a pushover. Still, it has been fun! I really like the look of Act 4. I hear it is shorter than the previous 3 Acts. Is that true? If so, by how much?

I should finish my Normal play through off sometime this week.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Much shorter. And the game isn't really difficult up until act 3 of hell. Even then, you probably won't need to spend more than 200,000 gold in gear to get through to inferno, which is where the fun begins.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

I had to back-burner this one. Things got pretty annoying in the latter stages of Hell mode. Also, it is a pain to get the right gear without spending a fortune at the AH. There are some deals to be had, but it felt tiresome to me since as mentioned earlier, it is not about strategy or gaming talent, but strictly gear.

Also that shit is MUCH harder with additional players in your group. Sucks that progression is much easier solo. Odd...
en kærlighed småkager
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

it is not about strategy or gaming talent, but strictly gear.
As a Monk, I disagree. Act 4 of Hell became super easy for me after I honed my build to one specific strategy, and I barely spent anything to get to that point. Granted, I did a lot of searching around the internet for a good build. But that's my point - it is a lot about strategy, and you might not know it yet if your build is so-so.
Also that shit is MUCH harder with additional players in your group. Sucks that progression is much easier solo. Odd...
No kidding. One of many frustrating things with D3.

If they put in an "endless dungeon" system that gets harder (and more rewarding) as you get to deeper levels, I would have no complaints, other than the rubberbanding / lag.

I'll probably shelve the game after I beat Diablo in Inferno and play again after the next big patch. Until then I'm still having a blast. =D
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Haha, how fucking strategic is it to use a specific build you found on the internet?
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

If you find hell painful don't bother with Inferno. I hit a wall at Act 1 up until I was geared up right and now that I can do that one till the end, I've hit the same wall at the very beginning of Act 2. It's excruciating.

If even half a percent of active players make it to the end of inferno, I'll be impressed.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

miir wrote:Haha, how fucking strategic is it to use a specific build you found on the internet?
Didn't you know that was the same "strategy" used by WoW players?!?!?!?!?!??!~!111
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

miir wrote:Haha, how fucking strategic is it to use a specific build you found on the internet?
:?

I mean to say there are many approaches to combat, and that Canelek might not need gear as much as a strategic adjustment.

It was never a question of "how fucking strategic." Calm down.