Diablo 3!!

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Re: Diablo 3!!

Post by Canelek »

Sure, you can consider a build part of a strategy. However, I do not think that there is a tremendous amount of strategy needed, aside from avoiding damage areas by dashing, running or whatnot.
en kærlighed småkager
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

The point I tried to make is that you could be a lot closer to having a stable build than you might think, and that gear requirements aren't all that steep until later in Inferno. Yeah, it's not so much about talent in D3 once your build is ironed out. I'm hoping pvp will come along soon to help with that. And yeah, there will be a point where you need to use the auction house. I find gaming the AH to be the best part of D3, but if it's tiresome for you then I'm sure you'll just continue to be annoyed.

My solution to Hell act 4 difficulties involved getting a few cheap life on hit items, speccing for dodge, and switching my abilities and passives to facilitate my new approach. Now I have a very stable, high dps build, and I barely spent any gold to make the change.

More importantly, don't let anything I say take away from the colossal mistake I made in using the word "strategy."

8)
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Leonaerd wrote:
miir wrote:Haha, how fucking strategic is it to use a specific build you found on the internet?
:?

I mean to say there are many approaches to combat, and that Canelek might not need gear as much as a strategic adjustment.

It was never a question of "how fucking strategic." Calm down.

There is basically one viable build for each class in inferno, with maybe one ability you can switch out. Then it's still just a gear check after that. If you want to lie to yourself because you love the game, go ahead, but spare those of us that know what inferno is like the time of reading bullshit.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Would you agree that if somebody is having trouble in Hell that they probably need to change their build?
There is basically one viable build for each class in inferno, with maybe one ability you can switch out
nah
but spare those of us that know what inferno is like the time of reading bullshit.
=P~
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Well, according to everyone else I've ever heard talk about the game, there is only one build. There are massive threads asking for balancing for this exact reason, but you must be right. And in hell it could be that, or gear.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

I know of TWO builds for the wizard that are working. Of course they are both pretty rigid builds and require spending millions of gold on having the right gear. It is hard to duo this and tweak both of your builds to progress. We beat the Butcher and got the under 2 minutes achievement after having to retool and come back. Now you have Act 2 with the shit that spawns right up in your shorts and you have the jumping fire-bombing garbage and the bees all over. Back to farming gold for some new gear.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

End game Diablo 3 doesn't sound fun to me at all.
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

Speaking from the perspective of an act 3 clearing barb, I run about 4 specs. One core one for solo play that is a hybrid damage / survivability, one pure tank when I run with groups with lots of dps, a dps focused spec that allows someone else to tank, and a 2h spec that is aspirational, but still need better gear to really make work gracefully.

Each has about 75% variability in skills and passives from each other.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

No, you only have one build. Funk is right - he talks to everyone else. Stop wasting his time with your bullshit.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Fairweather Pure wrote:End game Diablo 3 doesn't sound fun to me at all.
Unless you truly enjoy banging your head against a wall :)
en kærlighed småkager
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Leonaerd wrote:No, you only have one build. Funk is right - he talks to everyone else. Stop wasting his time with your bullshit.
Point being, the tone of your messages has been the opposite of everyone else, and your chipper attitude toward the train wreck that is diablo on inferno is fuckin annoying me, I want to swat you like a mosquito.

Anyhow, 2-4 builds is still a long way off from the endless build possibilities we were told we were going to have. As a demon hunter, I can assure you there is one build worth using in inferno. I hear of people trying other shit, and so have I, but it comes back to using the same skills unless you're tryin to be different for the hell of it.

There are so many cool abilities and play styles that are absolutely worthless after hell, it's sad.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

P.S.

If you actually think there is an acceptable level of end game build diversity, you're seriously retarded. Go read the forums for any class. Yeah, there is always whining on official forums for games, but when there's post after post about lack of endgame viability due to the auction house and lack of build options (the two most common reasons I've read) there might be something there.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

This crowd of people you reference is a really just a bunch of whiny virgins with ridiculous assumptions of what a game is supposed to be. People who have put in 300 hours are complaining that there is no end game. Well no shit there isn't content after 300 hours into a non-MMO! The impatience is staggering. Nobody notices that Blizzard is being extremely receptive to the community (who has essentially paid $60 for a really good beta), and is going to release content that will keep D3 fresh for years. Endless dungeon? We can do something like that. Arenas? Maybe. Point is: As a game developer, you can't simply have infinite amounts of content accessible on release day. These things take time and testing. In the mean time, all the crying about only having 400 hours worth of content is absurd.

I happen to thoroughly enjoy how much Act I is kicking my ass. I love the cycle of looting good gear, selling it, and buying gear for myself. The economy is robust, the combat in-game is phenomenal, and the future will prove adequate, even for those with no lives outside of left clicking.

One thing I have a complaint about is that upgrades have a WoW-esque feel in that you just go for better stats, like up to 120 dex from 100 dex. Whee. What we need is a host of dynamic modifiers. Immune to freeze. Knockback + 50%. Attack speed + 50 when under 30% health. Clickable procs (etc). This is the kind of stuff that does wonders to the enjoyability of a game, the options for character builds, and the health of the economy. Randomize that shit and make loot worth yearning for.

As for the tone of my messages,

:-({|=

- unswattable
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I'm sorry, but the entire first paragraph of that post is negated by the fact that they've had 10-12 years to plan, develop and test this game. By the finished product, it seems to me like they spent about 1.5-2 years total. Blizzard has gotten lazy and complacent due to the popularity of their games, and it shows in Diablo big time.

Your comments on the stats basically support the same thing I'm saying about builds, there isn't diversity because of how inferno is set up, you are pigeon-holed to certain stats on items and certain abilities, making the wealth of other options worthless.

And the economy is shit, just like it is in any other blizzard game. People are putting shit up on the AH for entirely too much money. In my opinion, at the rate that you can reasonably assume to acquire gold, the absolute top tier shit should be like 1 million gold at most. But you give people this auction house and their greed and desire to pay back the people that over charged them wins and the game ends up being more about the fucking auction house than about actually playing the game, and that's bullshit.

Last, but not least, shove that violin up your ass. Sideways. Thx.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

I'm sorry, but the entire first paragraph of that post is negated by the fact that they've had 10-12 years to plan, develop and test this game. By the finished product, it seems to me like they spent about 1.5-2 years total. Blizzard has gotten lazy and complacent due to the popularity of their games, and it shows in Diablo big time.
300 hours of challenging, enjoyable gameplay is easily worth $60. And it will only get better as the game is patched. Complacent? Their response times with patches and their ability to listen to the community is unparalleled by any other company. Sure they didn't spend 10 years building the game, but every last whiner is a spoiled, entitled bitch who needs some sun and perspective.
the absolute top tier shit should be like 1 million gold at most
lol wat. economics pls. classic funk.
Your comments on the stats basically support the same thing I'm saying about builds, there isn't diversity because of how inferno is set up, you are pigeon-holed to certain stats on items and certain abilities, making the wealth of other options worthless.
Pretty much, yeah, stats need some spice. I really hope they introduce some crazy gear dynamics before too long, or I'll probably stop playing after I run out of gold.
People are putting shit up on the AH for entirely too much money.
I tend to use that convenient "maximum price" option and go from there. Usually the difference between a 20,000 gold item and a 2,000,000 one is that of 10% magic find, 50 odd vitality or something else equally avoidable. If you know what stats you need to focus on, you can get sick gear with little gold. Weapons are a different story... as they should be.
Last, but not least, shove that violin up your ass. Sideways. Thx.
HAHAHAHA the "sideways" bit made it funny.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I disagree that shit can be found cheap. I've put a fair chunk of time into figuring out the best stats to focus on for each slot to min/max everything, and I can't come across a upgrade for less than a couple million per piece, weapon is more like 5 million plus. That's absurd. Economics fail on my part? I think not. If my options are either to farm gold and items for a 50 hours for a weapon or hope to get one as a drop (I haven't got a single piece I could equip since probably nightmare), the game can suck me. That's too much of a time investment for a non MMO (as you pointed out). Things should be sold for what they're worth, and should increase by tier, not just have everything be cheap then the top tier is absurd because people are fucking money grubbing douchebags. That shit takes the last bit of fun out of it for me.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

I'd like to think I'll be able to beat the game if my gear is worth $2m / slot. If not, I'm glad I've been good with my gold so far. I might even come across a sweet item worth millions. I love the anticipation.

pity the entitled gamer
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't feel like I should get the best gearing my first play through, but I think the balance is tipped in the wrong direction.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Avestan wrote:I have been paying money for gold in games for years.
I've quit a couple games after the endless and uncontrollable farmer problems from endless screen spam. I despise the gold farmers, bunch of spamming leeches screwing up most games as soon as they become popular.
Avestan wrote:These days, my only advantage in gaming is that I make good money.
I've never understood buying gold/items with real money, it's like joining a softball league then paying someone else to go to practice, bat and run bases 1-3 for you.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

I agree that it's dumb to buy gear with real money. The challenge of D3 is one of its few great qualities. For those like Avestan, though, it has to feel pretty good to be admired by plebeians with lesser gear.

But not as good as it will feel to get to that point without spending any real money.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Smart shopping with chocolategold coins is a good way to go, at least through Act 1 Inferno. No need to get the absolute best unless you are swimming in funds.
en kærlighed småkager
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Aabidano wrote:
I've quit a couple games after the endless and uncontrollable farmer problems from endless screen spam. I despise the gold farmers, bunch of spamming leeches screwing up most games as soon as they become popular.
Avestan wrote:These days, my only advantage in gaming is that I make good money.
I've never understood buying gold/items with real money, it's like joining a softball league then paying someone else to go to practice, bat and run bases 1-3 for you.
But what if you could pay your Chinese twin to put up with your wife's bullshit and do the housework for her for 50c/hour, and you just got all the sex?

Not that I buy gold, I stopped playing grind-based games anyway, but I think my analogy is closer than yours :)
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Zaelath wrote:I think my analogy is closer than yours :)
Possibly, would depend on the sex :D
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Zaelath wrote:
Aabidano wrote:
But what if you could pay your Chinese twin to put up with your wife's bullshit and do the housework for her for 50c/hour, and you just got all the sex?

Not that I buy gold, I stopped playing grind-based games anyway, but I think my analogy is closer than yours :)

Or I could go bang her twin sister who doesn't bitch as much and is more fun to be with.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

I think I finally realize why I actually hate this game. It took me a month or so to realize that I really abhor what I was doing. I beat the game on Normal fairly quickly and easy. Ran through Nightmare easy enough (I am a mage), with more focus on what my gear was. A few instances I had to kite my way to hell and back, but so is the life.Then in Hell, I ran into some troubles, but I trudged through it painstakingly.

This is where it all went south. We play a Blizzard game for the story/lore/playability. The AH hits and brings in player made economics. All well and good except for one thing. Why? I get that you need the best possible gear to beat, or well, get as far as Blizzard will allow, Inferno, but aside from that, why else? This isn't an mmo, and to a point it is the most infuriating single player experience I've ever been a part of. I love kiting my mage back and clicking on some dipshits rare item in the chatbox that causes me to stop and get mauled by the 4 blues chasing me down. It's not an mmo, so I'm buying cool shit that no one else can see, just to go a bit further in the game. I want to blame Blizzard for making this as stupid as it is. Just give in and make the drops more accessible. It seems stupid to me playing a single player game that I've beaten THREE TIMES already, and farming the everliving fuck out of it just to beat it an exponentially (and currently, impossible) fourth time. You either kill the narrative or my attention. They have succeeded in doing both.

Diablo 1 was the best because you ran through 16 levels and found a ton of loot. Bored enough, you could dupe items, but what was the point? Demonmail was rare, but not rare enough where you couldn't find it legit playing through an instance or two. Sure, if you didn't have the patience, you could easily dupe a full set of demonmail and play it on hell and rape until those fucking advocates (fuck them, still). Diablo 3 seems to be trying to play off of that idea but now adding in a retarded (and non-requested) side of poorly run economics and a laughably rare drop percentage. It has to be seriously lower than any other mmo/game in history and there are what, 5 classes? Fuck. You.

I must admit that I had a small sense of satisfaction beating Diablo the first time in Normal. It was a pretty cool end experience, though a little trodden out, but I enjoyed it a lot. The next two times just felt like a grind to keep up with my buddies. Then they tinkered with idrops and grouping bonuses, and honestly by that time I was checked out. I beat the game, now it's just an exercise in excess, and I'd rather play something more fulfilling. I may come back to check out the for sure shitty pvp implementation, but they can keep the rest.

/rant off
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Zamtuk wrote:I think I finally realize why I actually hate this game. It took me a month or so to realize that I really abhor what I was doing. I beat the game on Normal fairly quickly and easy. Ran through Nightmare easy enough (I am a mage), with more focus on what my gear was. A few instances I had to kite my way to hell and back, but so is the life.Then in Hell, I ran into some troubles, but I trudged through it painstakingly.

This is where it all went south. We play a Blizzard game for the story/lore/playability. The AH hits and brings in player made economics. All well and good except for one thing. Why? I get that you need the best possible gear to beat, or well, get as far as Blizzard will allow, Inferno, but aside from that, why else? This isn't an mmo, and to a point it is the most infuriating single player experience I've ever been a part of. I love kiting my mage back and clicking on some dipshits rare item in the chatbox that causes me to stop and get mauled by the 4 blues chasing me down. It's not an mmo, so I'm buying cool shit that no one else can see, just to go a bit further in the game. I want to blame Blizzard for making this as stupid as it is. Just give in and make the drops more accessible. It seems stupid to me playing a single player game that I've beaten THREE TIMES already, and farming the everliving fuck out of it just to beat it an exponentially (and currently, impossible) fourth time. You either kill the narrative or my attention. They have succeeded in doing both.

Diablo 1 was the best because you ran through 16 levels and found a ton of loot. Bored enough, you could dupe items, but what was the point? Demonmail was rare, but not rare enough where you couldn't find it legit playing through an instance or two. Sure, if you didn't have the patience, you could easily dupe a full set of demonmail and play it on hell and rape until those fucking advocates (fuck them, still). Diablo 3 seems to be trying to play off of that idea but now adding in a retarded (and non-requested) side of poorly run economics and a laughably rare drop percentage. It has to be seriously lower than any other mmo/game in history and there are what, 5 classes? Fuck. You.

I must admit that I had a small sense of satisfaction beating Diablo the first time in Normal. It was a pretty cool end experience, though a little trodden out, but I enjoyed it a lot. The next two times just felt like a grind to keep up with my buddies. Then they tinkered with idrops and grouping bonuses, and honestly by that time I was checked out. I beat the game, now it's just an exercise in excess, and I'd rather play something more fulfilling. I may come back to check out the for sure shitty pvp implementation, but they can keep the rest.

/rant off
:vv_yeahthat:

I'll probably pick it back up for the pvp for a couple hours too, and maybe when a expansion comes out, but maybe not. I think I'm about done with it.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well Jay Wilson is an incompetent buffoon that thinks he knows what everyone wants. Part of the reason people would play the first two so much was the real chance for great drops. The main reason this one sucks compared to the first two is the progression of characters is completely fucking destroyed. The only progression of power whatsoever is your gear. Whereas before you would gain power by leveling and putting points into skills, now you have to either farm for a billion hours to get a weapon that raises you or pay 500 million gold.

I really hope that the next time that fat fuck shows his face at a convention somewhere that someone gives him 5 across the eyes.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

The first two had a logical and linear ramp up all the way through and were a blast multi-player. Duping & such always seemed dumb, never understood it.

III seems more designed as a time-sink and to push people towards the RMAH to succeed. The time sink part really doesn't make sense, it's not like they're making any extra dough by having you online longer.

Color me disappointed, they really missed the lessons that made WoW such a success at first. Might pick it up again after a patch or two.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

lol in Diablo 2 i got a unique drop in act 1 that I beat the game with. but still.
Fuck Michigan!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

For whatever reason I picked this back up the past few days. I hit a brick wall at ghom in act three last night, but a friend that just killed him invited me and we got through the siege breaker. I'll probably try ghom again tonight, as dps that fight is a pain, you basically have to make perfect use of the space and try to overlap gas clouds. I really just want to beat inferno for some reason.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Finished inferno last night :)
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Still an empty feeling without having some noobs to smash in pvp.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Does anyone remember when they first started the annual commitments to WoW for Diablo 3, beta MoP access, etc?
Larst
No Stars!

Post by Larst »

In before 1.0.4 nerf, beat inferno tonight!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

The new Paragon system coming in patch 1.0.4 is designed to address Magic Find gear-swapping while providing players who’ve reached level 60 with an extended progression system.

Here’s how it works:

After you hit level 60, any further experience you earn from killing monsters will begin to count toward Paragon levels
There are 100 Paragon levels
Every Paragon level will reward you with:

Core stats such as Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Vitality in amounts similar to what you’d gain from a normal level
3% Magic Find and 3% Gold Find

In addition, a distinctive increasingly-impressive border will surround your character portrait in the in-game party frame to denote your Paragon progression, with a new frame earned after every ten levels. Your Paragon level will also be visible to other players wherever your normal level is shown

Ooo.. Impressive borders! Seems like the are scraping the bottom of the features barrel with that one.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

That's one of many changes coming in that patch. There are a ton of very good changes that are going to make the endgame/farming actually worthwhile. I won't be playing my main at all until it comes out.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

I think the upcoming changes are enough to perhaps again enjoy the brainless fun that is D3...at least for a few more weeks. At the end of the day, you are still running around in the same levels, doing the same things.

However, it would be fun to gear up to the point of blowing shit up outside of Inferno Act 1. Still, there will likely be no need for any strategy, nothing is complicated, and likely never will be. that's fine. The game is not supposed to be complicated. This is why complaints are geared around the tedium.

Hey, if we are going to continue to play your game, at least make it fun.

So, hopefully all goes well with the patch. It is fun to employ different skills as opposed to being relegated to a certain build just to farm Act 1 or the flying-wasp bullshit of Act 2.
en kærlighed småkager
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

Witch Doctors are viable now in Inferno.
Played last night for about 30 minutes and not only was I able to survive in Inferno, my pets were actually usefull again and I wasn't dying on every 3rd hit either.

The game has gone from an exercise in frustration and self-flagellation to a fun experience again.

I'm looking forward to trying some of the completely useless abilities again (Corpse Spiders - Spider Queen) to see how the buffed versions are now.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah I did a bunch of farming on my demon hunter, definitely a big difference. I have been farming the area up to the siege beast then killing him and I'm flying through it. What's your name on Diablo? Not sure if I added you.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Man I keep forgetting my bnet ID. Canelek, if it is searchable. Not sure about the ID suffix.

Glad to hear about DH and WD viability. I think my DH is around 56 or so. My "main" is a monk, and I had pretty much farmed Act 1 like everyone else, with pretty much nothing to show for it. :)

Anyone played in a group yet? All I remember was that the difficulty level was silly-retarded while grouping.
en kærlighed småkager
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Grouping is really fun if you use a survival-based solo build, or are just generally good at staying alive. You can't count on anybody to save you in multiplayer, but it is cool to take down more difficult mobs as a group.

Oh wait, I haven't played since the patch. It's probably different now...
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

Anyone still playing this? I have been less and less. Went for about a month or so without touching it when GW2 came out, then came back for a bit and slowly played less and less. It's fun, but no challenge, and the market is so flooded, that even the items that are pretty godly (~60 Str 110 vit 10% life 8.5% CC ~65% CD ammy) that I find rarely sell for more than 10 or 20 mil.

I'm up to paragon 41 and have gear worth 500+ mil, but think I might sell it all, turn some of it into cash and use some to gear a bot to farm money for me. That seems to be the only way to really get anywhere in D3 unless you want to spend all day flipping on the AH.

So sad. I was hoping they would do better with this game. If they could have just made it more fun on release and hooked more people in I could make decent RL cash without resorting to botting.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Hell no. And if I ever get the urge, I'll play Torchlight 2.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Haven't played in quite a while. I don't really have the time for one, and there's really no point, I beat the game on inferno multiple times, etc.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I haven't played since I beat it on normal. I'll play it again when an expansion is released.

Also, they still have not patched in PvP? Jesus.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Got my bot leveling up now. From what I hear, with a little luck it can make the cost of the game back in the first week, and average lifespan of one before a ban is like 2 or 3 months.

I think I'll reinvest any profit I make into more until I max out my computer. Was talking to a guy who was working with 2 other people, basically alternating shifts babysitting 100 bots. They were making about $1500 a day, and lasted 4 months before it all got banned. They have a new set leveling now.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Do you have to babysit the bot on the AH? Seems like it would be a lot of work. All that inventory.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Leonaerd wrote:Do you have to babysit the bot on the AH? Seems like it would be a lot of work. All that inventory.
Nah, it is set to only keep legendaries and rares with a certain score. It is about to hit 60 now, so I'll know in the next day or two how much upkeep it will take.

The idea is to stack as much gold find and radius as you can while being able to still kill efficiently (I may go for a bit more MF than GF). A well bult one can pull about 500k gold an hour jut from GF, so $0.25 per hour before considering item drops, and can run 24 hours a day, so around $6 a day basically guaranteed.

The bot I am using has some addons that are really cool too. I can set it up to send me a text if a godly item drops (I can set the parameters of what "godly" is), as well as be able to pull up my bot from my phone and look at the inventory, change what it is doing, or start it if it has crashed (or stop it if I needed for some reason). Even will give me screenshots of what it is doing lol.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

I'm interested to see if this nets you easy money.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

How do you set the bot crap up? I guess I could google it but I'm curious. I'm assuming you started a second account so the account you play (if you have one) doesn't get banned.