Mists of Pandaria + Scroll of Resurrection

WoW Discussion
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Mists of Pandaria + Scroll of Resurrection

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I'm in the Beta. It's cool. It's WoW. There are lots of huge changes and lots of small ones. Everyday quality of life will get a lot of upgrades in this expansion, that's for sure. World bosses, dynamic quests (with dynamic rewards!), and all sorts of other things are going in with this expansion It looks great too. I'm constantly amazed at how well Blizzard has milked that engine. Worgan, goblins, and pandas are fantastic looking and Blizzard is currently revamping the old models but they won't be ready for release. I really look forward to them though because the newer models are so great. The Asian motif is pulled of extremely well and the expansion simply oozes character.

Here are some random Blizzard screen shots (spoilered for those that don't want to see them everytime):
[Show]
Here's a world boss:

I have Scrolls of Resurrection to give out if anyone wants them! PM your Blizzard email if you are interested and we'll get the monkey back on your back! You can boost a character straight to lvl 80, get all the expansions up to Cata, and there is a faction change and realm transfer in there too I believe. All in all it's around 80-100$ in savings as well as saving several days playtime from 1-80. Even if you don't want to come back full time you get 7 days of free play time!

We recently re-launched the World of Warcraft Scroll of Resurrection with new mounts, instant character boosts to level 80, free upgrades to Cataclysm for players who don't own all the expansions, and much more. Today, we'd like to take a look at some of the finer points of this powerful new way to reconnect with your friends in Azeroth.

First steps

If your friend hasn't played since December 2009 (or earlier), he or she will first need to upgrade to a free Battle.net account before you can send a Scroll. Just have your friend log in to Battle.net and follow the instructions to merge a World of Warcraft account to a free Battle.net account. Returning players may want to add an authenticator to their Battle.net accounts while they're at it. Attaching an authenticator isn't required for the Scroll of Resurrection promotion, but it's always a good idea.

Eligibility

To be eligible to receive a Scroll, your friend must have previously subscribed to World of Warcraft for at least 30 days, and your friend's account must have been inactive since March 4, 2012 or earlier. You can send a maximum of two Scrolls of Resurrection per day (one from within game, and one from within Battle.net), so choose your recipients carefully. Aside from this daily limit, there is no limit to the total number of Scrolls you can send, but all Scroll invitations expire if not claimed within 30 days.

The Scroll of Resurrection is for previous World of Warcraft subscribers. If you're looking to recruit someone who has never played before, check out our Recruit a Friend program.

A little patience at first

Scrolls of Resurrection are sent out once a day in large batches, so it can take some time for your friend to receive it. Be patient!

How the rewards work

The Scroll of Resurrection provides your returning friends with an upgrade to World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, a single character immediately boosted all the way to level 80, and seven days of free play time. Your friend also gains access to a free realm/faction transfer so the two of you can play together.

As a reward for inviting your friend back to the game, we are offering a free Spectral Gryphon for Alliance characters or a Spectral Wind Rider for Horde characters, which you'll receive once your resurrected friend purchases at least 30 days of game time. You'll find your beautifully translucent reward mount(s) waiting for you in the Battle.net Account Management site, under "Referrals & Rewards -- History/Status."

Get 'em while they're hot

The Scroll of Resurrection is a limited promotion. We'll let you know well in advance of its expiration, but don't wait to take advantage of this opportunity. Click here to start sending Scrolls of Resurrection and bring your friends back to Azeroth!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Re: Mists of Pandaria + Scroll of Resurrection

Post by Funkmasterr »

I got a beta invite for this garbage, I wish I would've got one for diablo instead. Jerks.