What's your current backlog?

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

What's your current backlog?

Post by Animalor »

Here's the list of games I currently own that have either not been finished or started. I plan on not purchasing a single game until I'm done with these.

Deux Ex: Human Revolution
Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Athena
Resistance 2
Ico/Shadow of the Colosus
Crysis Warhead

Games I intend on playing more of:
Skyrim
Gears 3 multiplayer
Assassin's Creed: Revelations multiplayer
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: What's your current backlog?

Post by Fairweather Pure »

It's pretty big! I don't have a complete list, but I would guess in the area of 100 games? I've played them all, even if only for 15-20 minutes. Much like my movie collection, I like having the variety and option to do whatever I am in the mood for at any given time. Of course, I also have a large number of games out of those 100ish, perhaps 20ish, that I am significantly into the game.

I only really sweat the huge Jrpgs I own. If you add all those games together and it would likely more time to beat them than I spent playing all my games last year combined!

Keep in mind that 2012 is the year of Blizzard. Diablo 3, Heart of the Swarm, and Mists of Pandaria are all supposed to be out this year. I could play each one of those exclusively for all of 2012. All of this and the above ensure a record low of new game purchasing in my house this year. I'll be really busy playing what I already own!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I picked up a few of the $10 Best Buy specials

Alice Madness Returns
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2
God of War Origins
GTA IV
Driver San Francisco
deBlob 2
Red Faction Guerilla
Red Faction Armageddon
Castlevania LoS
Tomb Raider Trilogy
Prince of Persia Trilogy
Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars

I plan on picking up Rayman Origins and Lego Harry Potter 5-7 once those go under $20 in a few months. Other than that nothing on my immediate radar but will pick up random stuff if it's cheap enough!

I still need to platinum Ratchet and Clank All 4 One, AC: Revelations and Bulletstorm. Most of those are around the 75% finished mark.

Uh.. Think that's it. Not sure where I'll find the time! I need to stop buying stuff but it's hard to pass up $10-$15 games!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

Some of these I got on the cheap at Best Buy, other I just have not got around to starting, mostly due to RL, Dark Souls, or Skyrim consuming all of my free time:
Uncharted 3
GTA 4 (yes, really)
Catherine
Deus Ex 2
Bulletstorm
Infamous Carnival of Blood

My wife's backlog is pretty impressive too and is mostly being held back by the JRPG she is playing and the long stint of White Knight Chronicles 2 she did:
Skyrim
Arkham City
LA Noire
Ratchet and Clank all 4 1
Zelda Skyward Sword
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Its a big one, sadly. And i just got TOR, so im busy on that.

PC:
Skyrim
Bioshock 2
Civilization 5
Limbo
Terraria
all the indie games from Humble Indie Bundle 1-4

A lot of GOG games:
Jagged Alliance 2/Deadly Games/Wildfire (only completed JA2 a few times, never the addons)
Fallout Tactics
The whole Tex Murphy series
Gabriel Knight 3 (again)
Syberia 1-2 (again)
Amerzone
The Longest Journey (yet again)
Arcanum
Icewind Dale 1-2
Baldurs Gate 1-2
Planescape Torment
Neverwinter Nights
Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption
The Witcher 2
Crusader - No Regret
Lands of Lore 1 (and possibly 2)

PS3:
Red Dead Redemption
Heavy Rain
GTA4
Lego Harry Potter 5-7
Beyond Good and Evil HD
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD (not bougth yet)
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

When I get tired of SWTOR, I figure to go back to:

Skyrim
Dead Island
Dead Rising 2
Alice: Madness Returns