Music/concert reviews and discussion

Moderators: Drolgin Steingrinder, Truant

Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Turntable.fm

Post by Xouqoa »

Anybody using this? It is pretty cool so far.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Turntable.fm

Post by Zamtuk »

I've heard this was good, but haven't tried it. Feel free to shoot me an invite ;)
Fuck Michigan!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Where's the music come from? Do you have to own the music to play it or can you use use a Spotify/Rdio, etc type service to select songs?
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

You don't need an invite, I don't think. Just go to the site and sign in through Facebook. Pretty sure that is the only way to get in right now, though. Maybe later they'll make it so you can register with an email address or something?

There is a huge selection of music already available, and you can also upload your own. I've noticed some songs will disappear after you upload them. I put up Debaser by Pixies so I could play it, and then a few days later it was in my queue but wouldn't play. I searched for it, and it was gone. I guess it has something to do with licensing.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy