Leaked Timetable

WoW Discussion
Bagar-
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Leaked Timetable

Post by Bagar- »

Two things: First, Boubouille from MMO-Champ thinks this thing is real, and that guy is almost never fucking wrong, so take that how you will. Second, insert joke here about how blizzard and timely content releases are like chicken and dumplings. Only the dumplings are rabid monkeys and the chicken is an infant.

Source
The image appeared on MMOGamesite.com, apparently this is an english MMO site based in China and I already know a lot of people will hate me for reporting that news. The document itself is probably a slide from an internal presentation to executives and/or shareholders, and seems to be 8 months old according to the date at the top.

Battle.net 2.0
BNET2 - Well, that's the Battle.net we now use on WoW.
BNET2MapMarket - This is pretty self explanatory, but I'm a little surprised by the timeline.
BNET2 3rd Parties - The end-game with Battle.net is as far as I know to compete with Steam. One of the best way to do that would be to use the new platform to distribute a popular game, and if that game was an upcoming Call of Duty title the Activision/Blizzard merge would suddenly make a lot of sense, right?

Starcraft 2
Nothing really new here, but I have no idea what SC2 Phoenix is.

Diablo 3
Target release date in a year makes sense. The 2 expansions aren't really a surprise but I wouldn't take it as a confirmation, that's usually the kind of stuff you mention in company meetings with the higher-ups to make everyone happy.

World of Warcraft
WoWMobile - Done/in-progress with the mobile Auction House and the upcoming extra features.
Cataclysm - Well, we all know about that.
WoW Brazil - Portuguese translation of the game. I already heard a couple of rumors about that and at this point I'm 99% sure it's true, this is one of the reason why I think this document is legit. (The 2 others being the TCG Game and Titan)
WoW X4 - 4th expansion in a year and a half sounds very plausible.
WoW TCG - TCG Game, this part will probably remind you of one of my old posts ... The Future of World of Warcraft: TCG
WoW Movie - I'd say the timeline is off because the document is a few months old, before Sam Raimi decided to work on other projects before the Warcraft movie (but I still want to believe).
WoW X5 - 5th expansion a year and a half later, nothing surprising.

Titan
Yeah, that's Blizzard's new MMOFPS and I might have hinted at that in the past but I don't have a lot of extra information about it and the release date is just an estimation. Don't assume that it will be released by the end of 2013 based on that document, it would be very stupid.

Conclusion
The document is probably legit, even if it's already a little old it still confirms and backups a couple of information I already mentioned, and mentions the portuguese translation for the first time in public. Don't take it as a hard fact and don't bring it up too much on official forums but I think it's an interesting piece of information.
Going out to play pool now with my fellow klan members. Have a nice night. - Midnyte
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Leaked Timetable

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Nothing too mindboggling there is it?
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--