WTF Moments

What do you think about the world?
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

WTF Moments

Post by Metanis »

1. France is striking because the retirement age is being raised to 62? WTF? Hardly any one works there anyway, what's 2 more years on the payroll while you drink coffee?

2. Juan Williams firing! The guy is really a drone. In fact, I thought NPR planted him on Fox News just to irritate hell outta conservatives! And then the CEO of NPR disses him with a snide comment about a psychiatrist? Juan should have that bitch on her knees while his attorney spanks her. On a serious note, I wrote NPR and let them know that I also wrote my new representative and demanded he cut off all public funding of NPR and the CFPB. Either that or the Treasury needs to contribute equal amounts to Fox News. Fair is fair.

3. George W. Bush is BACK! I see he has a book hitting the shelves the week after the election. I hear George W. loves Obama. No one believes how quickly Bush's reputation has been rehabilitated but Obama made it look easy. Recent popularity polls has GW within 2 points of The Obama One.

4. The election! Yawn. 2 years of near grid lock is still a much better outcome than the last 4 years. But there is no way the Congress will be able to override a veto. The only fun we will have is all the new investigations in the House when our side controls all the committees. When the wind is just right I can already smell the smoke of a wholesale document shredding and bonfires as the Demoncrats try and destroy all the evidence. I hope Pelosi gets a new office down in the basement right next to the boiler room. Of course she will like it, all demons like the fire.

5. Foreclosuregate. Couldn't happen to a nice bunch of bankers. I read where one guy hasn't made a payment since 2004 and is still in his house. I also read where MERS thought it was best to shred the original promissory notes so that they didn't "confuse" their data entry and imaging clerks. Trusting $Trillions to some raid5 arrays! /boggle
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: WTF Moments

Post by Aslanna »

6. Another retarded Metanis post. Yawn.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

Aslanna wrote:6. Another AWESOME Metanis post. Yahoo!!!
7. WTF, first the prosecution changes sides and asks for an acquittal, then the judges are dismissed for breaking the rules. Geert Wilders free speech trial.
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

8. Barry really watches over the taxpayer's money!

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... 797379.cms
the President’s team has booked the entire the Taj Mahal Hotel, including 570 rooms, all banquets and restaurants. Since his security contingent and staff will comprise a huge number, 125 rooms at Taj President have also been booked, apart from 80 to 90 rooms each in Grand Hyatt and The Oberoi hotels.
“Obama’s contingent is huge. There are two jumbo jets coming along with Air Force One, which will be flanked by security jets. There will be 30 to 40 secret service agents, who will arrive before him. The President’s convoy has 45 cars, including the Lincoln Continental in which the President travels.”
All this to hide from the results of the elections next week! Amazing!
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

It is just mind boggling that the buffoon plans to spend that kind of taxpayer money traveling to a Muslim country that close to the election. The two biggest things that people point to negatively about him together like chocolate and peanut butter.

disclaimer: I know he is not Muslim and that India is not Muslim, but way too many voters are too stupid to realize that
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

9. Bigoted insular dumb as fuck American posts on message board that's long since stopped bothering to try and make bigoted insular dumb as fuck Americans see reason.

WTF moment indeed.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

India is a muslim country? (Hinduism 80.5%)

Oh wait, I know. He's there to take shelter with fellow mohammedans in fear of impeachment after a decisive tea bag election victory shames him from office.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

psst. read the fine print
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

10. There's hope for humanity yet! http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-vir ... stone.html

The sooner we reach the stars the better. I mean who wants to just rape and pillage one lonely little backward planet when there is a whole universe to be plundered?
SpaceShipTwo, a six-seat craft which is scheduled to carry paying customers into suborbital space by early 2012, made its maiden flight above the Californian desert in March.

On Friday the aircraft -- re-named the VSS Enterprise -- flew high above the new two-mile (3.2-kilometer) long, 200-foot (60-meter) wide runway in tandem with its mothership, WhiteKightTwo or Eve.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Boogahz wrote:psst. read the fine print
I almost made a similar post... but then I saw the tiny text.

It's so fucking hard to tell when Kilmoll is being sarcastic. :D
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

Aabidano wrote:India is a muslim country? (Hinduism 80.5%)

Oh wait, I know. He's there to take shelter with fellow mohammedans in fear of impeachment after a decisive tea bag election victory shames him from office.
http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/ ... asia-visit
But it's the departure date that some have said shows the president rushing off after the November 2nd elections. One conservative critic called it the "Elvis has left the building" technique which enables the president to dodge inconvenient encounters.
In addition to Japan, the president will also visit South Korea, India and Indonesia, a country the president lived in during early childhood.
My wife who is almost totally apolitical is incensed at the amount of money it costs for his security apparatus. Now I personally like the idea of him going overseas. I only wish he would stay gone until January 20, 2013. I don't care how much it costs to keep him over there it would still be cheaper than the damage he does when he is here.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

From MSNBCs' reporting I was thinking he was just going to India.
Ernest Istook, a former Republican Congressman from Oklahoma and a distinguished fellow at The Heritage Foundation calls the president's absence ill-timed saying, "aside from the elections, he's making himself unavailable to prepare for the major issues in the lame duck session of Congress that starts November 15th."
Or he just doesn't care as nothing in DC will really change as the result of the election. The dems create gridlock all by themselves, they don't need tea party assistance.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

As misguided as I think they generally are, at least the democrats intend to give you a reach around.

The GOP as envisioned by the tea party won't have that courtesy.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Not sure which is worse, electing those who can't seem to fix the problem or electing those who caused the problem in the first place.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

I don't think those are separate groups.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

...CEO's that should not be allowed to speak to the public: You could just move, right?
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

WTF! Seriously! GWB a better president 48% to BHO's 43%

11. http://politics.usnews.com/news/blogs/w ... ed-in-2012
43 percent say that Barack Obama has been a better president than George W. Bush, while 48 percent say Bush was a better president than Obama has been
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Metanis wrote:WTF! Seriously! GWB a better president 48% to BHO's 43%

43 percent say that Barack Obama has been a better president than George W. Bush, while 48 percent say Bush was a better president than Obama has been
Results from a document entitled: Presentation of Tea Party Poll Results

According to pollster Doug Schoen
Douglas Schoen is an American political analyst, pollster, author, and commentator. He is a political analyst for Fox News.
I'm actually a little bit shocked that only 48% favour Bush over Obama.
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

miir wrote:
Metanis wrote:WTF! Seriously! GWB a better president 48% to BHO's 43%

Results from a document entitled: Presentation of Tea Party Poll Results

According to pollster Doug Schoen
Douglas Schoen is an American political analyst, pollster, author, and commentator. He is a political analyst for Fox News.
I'm actually a little bit shocked that only 48% favour Bush over Obama.
http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... 13&t=25207
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

You're a sad little old man.
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

miir wrote:You're a sad little old man.
No, I'm actually a happy guy. And > 110kg I'm not considered "little". You'd have to check with the missus if you intended that as a sexual slur.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Metanis wrote:No, I'm actually a happy guy. And > 110kg I'm not considered "little".
If you were black you could become Killmolls' new nemesis.
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

Aabidano wrote:
Metanis wrote:No, I'm actually a happy guy. And > 110kg I'm not considered "little".
Wow, that certainly has racist overtones. Why is my color a factor? ?? ???
??????

And Miir really stepped on his own crank. By trying to paint Doug Schoen with the "Fox News" brush without doing any homework he shows his intellectual syphilis.

Doug Schoen has been a lefty political hack for years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Schoen
He has worked on the campaigns of many Democratic party candidates including Ed Koch and Bill Clinton, as well as on behalf of corporate clients. He also did work for Senator Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. Schoen is currently a consultant for Jeff Greene in the 2010 Florida Senate election.
Miir do you even SUSPECT anything?
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

And a few weeks ago he hosted a fund raiser for John Gomez.

He's just a puppet for whoever is signing his paychequess.

So what is YOUR point exactly?
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

We don't get none of yer filthy frenchie paychequess!
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

12. WTF is a slogan like "Restore Sanity and/or Fear"? http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/10/30/ ... tml?hpt=C1

What does that mean? Deconstruct it and you are left with the image of two dumb ass comedians with a severe case of cranial rectumitis. Think on it some if you can, because to restore sanity would imply that we are currently insane. And if we are insane after 4 years of Democratic congressional shenanigans then obviously the coming Republican wave is the perfect answer to restore the country's collective sanity!

But what's with the "and/or Fear" modification? Restore Fear of what? Fear of 2 more years of Pelosi and Reid's abortion they call leadership? Fear of a president that has sold out his country? Fear of a public debt load that has the potential to enslave an entire population? Or fear of Christians who behead innocent citizens after such citizen's publish cartoons of Jesus on the cross? Oh. Right. Christians don't really do that.

I totally get that it's intended to be the "cool" push-back against Beck and Palin. Why doesn't the "cool" crowd realize how incredibly lame this entire exercise has become? Talking about it was just fine, it was a good joke. The actual execution merely illustrates the selfishness and lack of moral seriousness of these jokers. They are selling their souls for a few moments of laughing it up at the expense of other people.

Seriously, WTF?
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Good rebuttal of the tea party "movement", and most of the opinions Metanis has been given:
http://www.youtube.com/v/nnUfPQVOqpw&au ... height=259

Your level of gullibility seems to be rising.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Metanis wrote:12. WTF is a slogan like "Restore Sanity and/or Fear"? http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/10/30/ ... tml?hpt=C1

What does that mean? Deconstruct it and you are left with the image of two dumb ass comedians with a severe case of cranial rectumitis. Think on it some if you can, because to restore sanity would imply that we are currently insane. And if we are insane after 4 years of Democratic congressional shenanigans then obviously the coming Republican wave is the perfect answer to restore the country's collective sanity!

But what's with the "and/or Fear" modification? Restore Fear of what? Fear of 2 more years of Pelosi and Reid's abortion they call leadership? Fear of a president that has sold out his country? Fear of a public debt load that has the potential to enslave an entire population? Or fear of Christians who behead innocent citizens after such citizen's publish cartoons of Jesus on the cross? Oh. Right. Christians don't really do that.

I totally get that it's intended to be the "cool" push-back against Beck and Palin. Why doesn't the "cool" crowd realize how incredibly lame this entire exercise has become? Talking about it was just fine, it was a good joke. The actual execution merely illustrates the selfishness and lack of moral seriousness of these jokers. They are selling their souls for a few moments of laughing it up at the expense of other people.

Seriously, WTF?
The name is humorous and ironic, in classic Colbert / Stewart fashion. Its transparency (and innocence) shouldn't be this difficult for you to grasp, Metanis. The bonus irony is that you are afraid of the name.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Metanis wrote:12. WTF is a slogan like "Restore Sanity and/or Fear"? http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/10/30/ ... tml?hpt=C1

Seriously, WTF?

Jesus Christ. You would find a way to ruin a wet dream.
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

The kind of "sanity" for which Stewart claims to be nostalgic is a thing of the past. Its last redoubt is National Public Radio, which by firing Juan Williams has made itself look more like the Radio Moscow of a half century ago than the CBS.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 75362.html

Basically when a conservative yearns for "simpler" times we are hicks. When someone in the "hip" class yearns for "simpler" times he's cutting edge cool. I think he is just another narcissistic deluded self-important liberal.

He IS funny at times. He should stop while he's ahead.
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

13. LOLOLOLOLOL. This one speaks for itself!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... China.html
Americans may have fallen out of love with Barack Obama, but the president of the United States is still an object of affection for the Chinese, who have remodelled him as a blow-up sex doll.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

You just found the Obama doll? Do you truly live in a cave or something?
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

masteen wrote:You just found the Obama doll? Do you truly live in a cave or something?
You've done worn out two of them already huh?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Aabidano wrote:

While he may be a little extremist to the right, I take Met as a parody of the real right wing nutjobs. He is like the really really poor man's Stephen Colbert.

I am not sure I get the jab about being black and my nemesis.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:I am not sure I get the jab about being black and my nemesis.
I was thinking of the overweight welfare beasties you frequently use in your examples of govt waste :)

*Edit - 'spose he'd need a sex change too
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

You know...normally when I think of welfare bums I tend to think of fat white trailer parkish women. Maybe because that is what i normally see when I have to venture into a walmart for some reason around here.