New York gubernatorial hopeful slams gays

What do you think about the world?
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Re: New York gubernatorial hopeful slams gays

Post by Jice Virago »

I am going to go out a limb here and say my time in the LA area constitutes more spent in bad neighborhoods than someone living in redneck central MN. Having spent the first 3/4ths of my life in Wisconsin and seen some of the worst areas (central Milwaukee and Beloit spring to mind) I feel pretty secure in saying that even the moderate parts of LA crush the midwest in the shitty neighborhood department.

I agree racism knows no race and that doing it because it was done to you is not a valid excuse, but even you have to admit that the black community has been repeatedly shit on and destroyed by willful actions of the whites in power for the better part of two centuries. When you have lots of idiots carrying signs decrying the "nigger in the white house" marching around at the Tea Bagger rallies in DC, its pretty much an indicator that we have not come as far as we though, but that all this racist bile has simply been driven underground for a while and allowed to simmer. The fact that a half black guy got elected president has just caused it to boil over back into the public eye again. Black people who don't know shit about Obama's policies are just as guilty of prejudice for jumping on his bandwagon, as well.

The issue of racism and prejudice are never going to go away, because people are always going to have differences, whether we are talking skin color, level of idiocy, or disagreements about how much they love the cock. The real vile element here are the race baiting/gay baiting spin doctors who whip these morons into a frothing mad mess in an effort to garner support for a canidate who probably secretly loves the cock/could care less about race.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Jice Virago wrote:I am going to go out a limb here and say my time in the LA area constitutes more spent in bad neighborhoods than someone living in redneck central MN. Having spent the first 3/4ths of my life in Wisconsin and seen some of the worst areas (central Milwaukee and Beloit spring to mind) I feel pretty secure in saying that even the moderate parts of LA crush the midwest in the shitty neighborhood department.

I agree racism knows no race and that doing it because it was done to you is not a valid excuse, but even you have to admit that the black community has been repeatedly shit on and destroyed by willful actions of the whites in power for the better part of two centuries. When you have lots of idiots carrying signs decrying the "nigger in the white house" marching around at the Tea Bagger rallies in DC, its pretty much an indicator that we have not come as far as we though, but that all this racist bile has simply been driven underground for a while and allowed to simmer. The fact that a half black guy got elected president has just caused it to boil over back into the public eye again. Black people who don't know shit about Obama's policies are just as guilty of prejudice for jumping on his bandwagon, as well.

The issue of racism and prejudice are never going to go away, because people are always going to have differences, whether we are talking skin color, level of idiocy, or disagreements about how much they love the cock. The real vile element here are the race baiting/gay baiting spin doctors who whip these morons into a frothing mad mess in an effort to garner support for a canidate who probably secretly loves the cock/could care less about race.
And I don't necessarily disagree with you (although I think.. no, know - you underestimate the shittiness of Minneapolis.. nor do you have any knowledge of where I've been and what I've seen). And I wasn't arguing any of that, it just gets a bit one sided here and it was starting to sound like people were stating that black people aren't as full of prejudice and hatred as whites in many cases, and that is what I was attempting to discredit.

Whether a certain group of people has reason to act the way they do or not is a different story, and I don't care to get into it.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Funkmasterr wrote:you underestimate the shittiness of Minneapolis..
The areas where the white folk live in MN are plenty nice!
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

I don't underestimate the shitiness of Minneapolis. I have been there at various times in the last two decades. Beloit (South Beloit in particular) and central Milwaukee are worse than Minneapolis and neither are nearly as bad as the dried sandy asshole of humanity in the desert that is eastern Los Angeles. And for the record, no one, not even Uncle Ruckus blacks or redneck tea bag neonazi fucktards hold a candle to the kind of racism that eminates from the asian communities out here (particularly the Vietnamese).
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Gzette
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Gzette »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Dude, racism as historically portrayed is over. There is no massive whites being racist and keeping the brother down conspiracy going on. Over the last 30 years or so, there has been nothing of the kind going on unless it has been in some backwater hillbilly town in Missouri or Louisiana somewhere. Every white and black kid has the exact same OPPORTUNITIES now from the time they are born until the day they die. What they choose to do with them is a whole different discussion.

The simple facts of the matter are, there is no more racism from whites than there is from blacks in a HUGE majority of the U.S. and has not been for quite some time. This is not the 1960's anymore.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Tea Party is racist.
Gzette Shizette - EQ - 70 Ranger - Veeshan - retired
Bobbysue - WoW - 70 Hunter - Hyjal - <Hooac>
HOOAC 4 EVAH!

knock knock
who's there
OH I JUST ATE MY OWN BALLS
Gzette
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Gzette »

Funkmasterr wrote:Just thought I'd chime in a bit.. From my personal experience, the black people I know, generally speaking will make much more vicious racist comments, ESPECIALLY in front of people of said other race than white people I know. I couldn't tell you how many times I've been around a black friend that is spewing all sorts of racist shit about white people, but always makes sure to add that I'm a exception.

Most black people I know and have encountered don't like white people and are openly racist, especially those that are over like 30 years old..

Not that this is 100% on topic nor does it cover the broader parts of the issues you guys are discussing, but I thought I'd interject this tidbit.
My Mexican friends are like this. They straight up don't like black people, jews, asians, muslims whatever ... but mostly black people. A former roommate of mine even caucused and volunteered for Obama's campaign. But get a few beers in him and his friends from high school in Laredo and they go off. I hate it and don't hang out with him much when those guys are around.

My theory is minority envy, like Hispanics have this chip on their shoulder about not being the minority. /shrug
Gzette Shizette - EQ - 70 Ranger - Veeshan - retired
Bobbysue - WoW - 70 Hunter - Hyjal - <Hooac>
HOOAC 4 EVAH!

knock knock
who's there
OH I JUST ATE MY OWN BALLS
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Jice Virago wrote:I don't underestimate the shitiness of Minneapolis. I have been there at various times in the last two decades. Beloit (South Beloit in particular) and central Milwaukee are worse than Minneapolis and neither are nearly as bad as the dried sandy asshole of humanity in the desert that is eastern Los Angeles. And for the record, no one, not even Uncle Ruckus blacks or redneck tea bag neonazi fucktards hold a candle to the kind of racism that eminates from the asian communities out here (particularly the Vietnamese).
In my experience, all asians hate other asians. Hell, people in Japan hate other Japanese people from different cities.

And gzette, yeah, same here.. A few of my mexican friends are more racist toward black people than any white people I know.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Funkmasterr wrote:In my experience, all asians hate other asians. Hell, people in Japan hate other Japanese people from different cities.
In the Philippines if you walk over a hill there's a decent chance they'll speak a different dialect there, and hate the people on the other side with a holy, even psychotic passion.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."