Post your ideas and problems with the site/board here

Moderator: TheMachine

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Image Resizer

Post by Winnow »

Heya

Can Py or one of the other mods add this image resizer mod?

Automatically resizes large images.

maybe set size to standard 640 pixel width

use highslide as the zoom function as that's the nicest way to stay on the page while seeing the full image.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1696215

pyrella
>()))>

Re: Image Resizer

Post by pyrella »

I have a feeling I need to completely overhaul the installation as we're running off a version of the phpbb3 beta that doesn't support most of the new plugins/addons/features - but I'm a bit wary of doing it due to the great purge of....a while ago ;P

I'll see how feasible it is to run a side by side installation and import everything over in to a new installation. I'm hoping I can just make a copy of the database and run an import on it.

Long story short - we'll see! ;P
Pyrella - Illusionist - Leader of Ixtlan on Antonia Bayle

if you were walking around and you came upon a tulip with tits, would you let it be for the rest of the world to enjoy.. or would you pick it and carry it off to a secluded area to motorboat them?
-Cadalano
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

pyrella wrote:I have a feeling I need to completely overhaul the installation as we're running off a version of the phpbb3 beta that doesn't support most of the new plugins/addons/features - but I'm a bit wary of doing it due to the great purge of....a while ago ;P

I'll see how feasible it is to run a side by side installation and import everything over in to a new installation. I'm hoping I can just make a copy of the database and run an import on it.

Long story short - we'll see! ;P

Well Dreamhost (who I just left due to the hack!) backs up your domain several times , few hours prior, a week, and a few weeks so if something goes wrong, you can restore the entire domain or subdomain in like 30 mins : )
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I miss the [you] tag. So much fun!
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144