FFXIV Beta (The BEST FFXIV Thread)

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: FFXIV Beta (and other upcoming MMOs)

Post by Aslanna »

Doesn't FFXIV also have XP that throttles down the longer you play and eventually it just stops? I think it's like 8 or 12 hours. Which seems like a lot these days but how many marathon XP grinds did people have while playing EQ? It's just lame for them to impose any sort of limit. imo!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Boogahz wrote:and you're just another WoWtard making excuses for his game
Vitriol and insults just roll out of your mouth for no other reason than to be a straight up asshole. Way to be a perfect example of the fucktards that ruin every popular video game!

Funk, I would say you're half correct about my WoW gaming habits. I've been in my same guild since launch and they have a rather strict recruitment policy (absolutely no one under 18 for starters), so I am a bit sheilded from thw guild drama. However, I run random PuGs as my main activity in the game. My guildmates think I'm crazy, but it has never been bad at all. If people get pissed for whatever reason, they just leave and thier spot is filled in momments. No big deal! Random BGs on the other hand...
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I tried to play Gears2 this weekend for the 25x experience. I played 3 games before I uninstalled it and played something else. It was by far the worst blind online stupidity I have ever delt with. It was nothing but kids yelling nigger, faggot, homo, ect for the entire match.

I have never had such a bad run.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Aslanna wrote:Doesn't FFXIV also have XP that throttles down the longer you play and eventually it just stops? I think it's like 8 or 12 hours. Which seems like a lot these days but how many marathon XP grinds did people have while playing EQ? It's just lame for them to impose any sort of limit. imo!
Yeah I covered that before. They are doing it that way so that you don't have the Fires of Heaven effect on the game, and to be honest I'm ok with that. However, once you reach that cap, if you do other things like tradeskill, explore, etc - that will slowly deplete even before the next week is up. I think the cap for when you will no longer gain exp (until the week is up or you do other stuff) is 15 hours.
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

Winnow wrote:
Niffoni wrote:Been sitting at 6 connections. Managed to get 3.1% over the course of the afternoon.

I'm not that interested in the game, and clearly they're not that interested in changing my mind.
Are those local or remote connections? You have firewall (port blocking) issue

...which is another negative about Square....bunch of dumbasses. You can't use a delivery method for your software that's going to be a headache for many non tech people. They'd probably save money in the long run by just canceling the project right now.
I'm FAR from being "tech", at least not to a level that would impress anyone on this board, but I'm going to be honest here: If I run my patcher in administrator mode, forward ports I often use for torrents, ensure that windows firewall is allowing the program, suspend my antivirus, and scan the topics on your FAQ and official board in vain for a guide telling me what ports I should open to improve my experience... then I think I've held up my end of the bargain, and if that makes me a luddite, then ooga-fucking-booga, get me my loincloth.

I'm not hating. Maybe I'll try it sometime. But you'll have to excuse me if I sit in wonder that someone is planning on selling this to the GameStop crowd.
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

I'm just pulling your lariat Winnow :)

Once they transition LoTRO to free to play I'll go back to it on and off. It's only real failing IMO is lack of population at higher levels. For game play, visuals, storyline etc.. I really like it. Just not enough to pay for anymore.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Aabidano wrote:I'm just pulling your lariat Winnow :)

Once they transition LoTRO to free to play I'll go back to it on and off. It's only real failing IMO is lack of population at higher levels. For game play, visuals, storyline etc.. I really like it. Just not enough to pay for anymore.
I read something aboutbthat today. When is the free to play option going live?
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

The "early access" for free to play starts tomorrow. Think the full thing goes live on the 10th?
Psyloche
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Psyloche »

I got in Beta month(s) ago, I forget exactly when. I never, ever fucking ended up playing because the god damn game downloader sucked donkey ass and I wasn't going to play with my firewall settings just to play a game. In fact, I think I'm lying, I did try dropping it into a DMZ and dropping several if not all firewall settings for a brief time just to see if it'd make a difference, it did not.

That experience alone made me say fuck this game for a few months, I'll re-evaluate when it's been past it's brand new MMO smell phase like I did with AION and a few of the other games that have come out recently.

Then I loaded WoW back up because I still have a few friends playing and I can avoid the most of the mouthbreather, poop socking, hipster, whatever other undesirables I do not wish to associate with. I still don't really get to raid, but I have fun in other ways. I convinced one of the previously named undesirables, or at least had him going for quite some time, that my father had in fact, invented the paper clip and was rich.

In the end, I hope FFXIV ends up being something worth playing and am looking towards how GW2 ends up. I will probably buy GW2 simply because I like their model in GW and some of the things they tried to accomplish.
Hijoputa 80 DK - Undermine
Psyloche 80 Rogue - Hyjal
Baaka 80 Paladin - Hyjal
Churrasco 70 Tauren Warrior - Firetree
Rennard 70 UD Priest - Firetree
Sinjin617 - Ogame.org (More or less Retired)
Seithyr 70 Monk - Veeshan (Retired)
Psyloche Wenusberg 70 Rogue - Veeshan (Retired)
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Boogahz wrote:The "early access" for free to play starts tomorrow. Think the full thing goes live on the 10th?
Yarp. got a note in the mail that it went live this morning.

Bubba and myself have chars on Landroval<sp>. Not sure how much I'll be on, I generally play Bolik, Zhulka or Aabidano.

I've been playing a Dirge on and off in EQ2 the last few days, ought to get him added to the guild.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/ ... ageIndex=1

Run through of character creation and basics of questing, etc on Game Informer. Figured a more positive view of this game was well in order. Getting excited to dig into this in a few weeks!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Enjoy your copy and pasted game!

Maximize window to see right side of image for even more copy and pasting.

Every lake in FFXIV is the SAME lake.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Square Enix has renamed Final Fantasy XIV’s “Horsebirds” to “Chocopo” – this along with a slew of other spelling mistakes has solidified the suspicions of Japanese players that the game was made in China.

After making good its promise to remove “pseudo-Chinese” names, Square Enix seems once again to have inflamed the situation – the sloppy spelling mistakes introduced during the patch are being interpreted as evidence the job was not handled by native Japanese speakers.

Such bizarre and blatant errors seem to indicate not only a lack of proof-reading but also a curious lack of familiarity with the Japanese language, again prompting speculation that the game may be suffering from “China quality.”

Other FF14 oddities also include duplicate player listings and a server with a grand total of 9 players logged in, 45 minutes after launch.

These and other incidents have all been very widely reported on the Japanese Internet, creating a major PR disaster amongst the very people who were the core audience for the previous game – speculation is now not just confined to whether the Final Fantasy series will suffer an untimely end with XIV, but also whether Square Enix itself is in good condition.
High quality!
The Final Fantasy XIV Collector’s Edition is proving that things can indeed still get worse for Square Enix – fans have found the included “tumbler” to be encrusted with mold, and the safety instructions reveal the tumbler cannot be filled with most liquids or solids without risk of damage.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Haha, where do you find this shit?

As of yesterday afternoon, Chocobos are still Chocobos and outside of Japan, the Collectors Edition doesn't even come with a tumbler.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

miir wrote:Haha, where do you find this shit?

As of yesterday afternoon, Chocobos are still Chocobos and outside of Japan, the Collectors Edition doesn't even come with a tumbler.

I have five different FFXIV search queries that I run on multiple search engines once an hour that will send an alert to my iPhone if potential negative news is detected.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

What do you mean with, every lake is the same lake?

The exact same inhabitants? 3 cods and a trout?
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

He's just being retarded. I am starting a new thread for this game that isn't based on tomfuckingfoolery.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Not that I want to defend Winnow, but some of the things he's bringing up are good points. Copy/pasted world. Every MMO has some of this. Art assets get re-used, of course. WoW has cave systems/mines/what have you that are duplicates of each other, sometimes with texture swaps, but still the same layout. But from what I've read FFXIV is taking it to another level of copy/paste in some places. And the collector's edition cup. Just because you didn't get a cup doesn't mean what they shipped out is acceptable. I'll buy that it's not supposed to be used as an actual cup, whatever, it's a collector's edition trinket. But moldy? Come on. That's not just unhealthy, it's bad business. They seem to be offending their core user base in Japan with their antics.

Remember, just because something is uttered by Winnow doesn't mean it's always unworthy of consideration; just most of the time.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Dregor Thule wrote:Not that I want to defend Winnow, but some of the things he's bringing up are good points. Copy/pasted world. Every MMO has some of this. Art assets get re-used, of course. WoW has cave systems/mines/what have you that are duplicates of each other, sometimes with texture swaps, but still the same layout. But from what I've read FFXIV is taking it to another level of copy/paste in some places. And the collector's edition cup. Just because you didn't get a cup doesn't mean what they shipped out is acceptable. I'll buy that it's not supposed to be used as an actual cup, whatever, it's a collector's edition trinket. But moldy? Come on. That's not just unhealthy, it's bad business. They seem to be offending their core user base in Japan with their antics.

Remember, just because something is uttered by Winnow doesn't mean it's always unworthy of consideration; just most of the time.
Yeah, but do you really have the time to sift through his lengthy posts to extract these possible gems? I sure don't.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Funkmasterr wrote:Yeah, but do you really have the time to sift through his lengthy posts to extract these possible gems? I sure don't.
I just checked the thread. There is really no Winnow post in here that would qualify as "lengthy".

--
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

Funkmasterr wrote:Yeah, but do you really have the time to sift through his lengthy posts to extract these possible gems? I sure don't.
Haha, true. I mean, who comes to a message board to READ? Preposterous.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Dregor Thule wrote:
Haha, true. I mean, who comes to a message board to READ? Preposterous.
Haha, touche. I'm just a bit add when it comes to message boards I think, if something gets longer than a paragraph, unless I'm really really interested I start skimming, if it gets longer than 2 I just give up entirely. :lol:
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

You should just go to Twitter :P
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

This game blows! I'm OK with haters figuring this out for themselves. Some might save a few bucks by not buying it though. It's pretty slim pickings for MMOs until 2011 rolls around and then even those people thinking FFXIV is a good game will laugh at it's quality compared to the real next generation of MMOs.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Boogahz wrote:You should just go to Twitter :P
I refuse. I've never been to the site and have every intention on still being able to say that the day I die!
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

/highfive

I don't Twitter either! :lol:

I just can't stand removing letters from words just to get under the total character limits of messages.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Winnow wrote:This game blows! I'm OK with haters figuring this out for themselves. Some might save a few bucks by not buying it though. It's pretty slim pickings for MMOs until 2011 rolls around and then even those people thinking FFXIV is a good game will laugh at it's quality compared to the real next generation of MMOs.
No corn in this turd Funk, move along.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Boogahz wrote:/highfive

I don't Twitter either! :lol:

I just can't stand removing letters from words just to get under the total character limits of messages.
! Haha, yeah fuck that noise.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Sure glad FFXIV is out of beta!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGpRMg667VY
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Winnow wrote:Sure glad FFXIV is out of beta!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGpRMg667VY
Because nobody ever fell through the world in a MMO :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I remember falling through in.. uh.. Dragon Necropolis I think. Or maybe Dreadlands. I had to /petition to get out and was there a long time. I also got stuck in one of the safe point boxes or whatever in Veeshans Peak. Not sure the actual name it just a small box with coordinates on the walls.

--
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Aslanna wrote:Not sure the actual name it just a small box with coordinates on the walls.
Hahah, I remember that box!
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

They still haven't fixed the damned hole in the world in SolEye in EQ2 when you step off an elevator ><
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Don't think I've played an mmorpg where I haven't fallen through the world.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Final Fantasy XIV “40%” – “A Step Backward for the Genre”

Echoing the sentiments of players, even the western gaming press is hammering Final Fantasy XIV – the worst example of which being a Gamespot review giving the game 40% and calling it “a step backward for the genre” and commenting that “Final Fantasy XIV isn’t fun; it’s work.”

Good:

Impressive visual engine
Flexible class system lets you be what you want, when you want.

Bad:

Absolutely miserable interface
Does a poor job of communicating important information
Limited questing means you’re always looking for something fun to do
Everything about the economy stinks
Every aspect of the game is filled with dumb obstacles.

4.0/10 – Poor
In other comments there are telling complaints about the game’s new casual mission structure – “bland, repetitive, stand-alone missions that involve killing a certain number of creatures or harvesting resources” which “the game inexplicably limits [...] to eight every 36 hours.”
Final Fantasy XIV is a notable entry to the genre but only for what it lacks.

It lacks character; bare-bones quests and audiovisual repetition fail to instill a sense of fantasy wonder.

It lacks cohesion; communication failures, economic oddities, and stringent limitations leave you constantly directionless.

And it lacks joy; the abysmal interface and boring monsters make it a struggle to stay invested. The open-ended classes, the stunning graphics engine, the focus on story–these elements deserve rightful praise.

It’s a shame they weren’t put to use in a game worthy of the Final Fantasy brand. Certainly, Final Fantasy XIV will improve as features are added, yet the failures go beyond the superficial.

Updates may address a multitude of flaws, but “fun” is not a feature that can be added with a simple patch.
You're even worse than those people who say "FF13 gets better after the 20 HOUR MARK!"

I'm not going to buy a game that's boring as shit for the first 20 or so hours, and I'm sure as hell not going to buy a game that MIGHT get good at some indefinite period of time.

How many times does Square Enix need to bend over their fans before they finally realized they're screwing them?
A completely justified review. As a longtime FFXI player, I really really really wanted FFXIV to be good and gave it the benefit of the doubt regarding a lot of things. I also ended up having to defend it from rather inaccurate posts on this website a lot, for focusing on things that either didn't matter over things that did, or for outright lies.

However, this game has a lot of fundamental problems, and there are too many fanboys defending it as "well, gamers are just lazy" or "just because I didn't have a problem with the market wards, therefore no one does." A game shouldn't feel like you're paying for the ability to have another job, it should be *fun*. However, that fanboy attitude will keep the problems from being fixed since SE will feel justified in their crappy decision making by hiding behind fanboy comments.

Also, the FFXI Dev team DID work on this, that's a large part of the reason that FFXI's development slowed to a crawl years ago. The problem, I believe, is with the new director, as well as Japanese attitudes about the propriety of subordinates suggesting that there are problems with company direction. I find it hard to believe the team that developed FFXI would have left so many obvious problems that were already addressed in that game left in otherwise. The fact that they completely ignored beta testers when we were SCREAMING at them to fix the biggest issues listed before they released the game means it's SE's own fault for being stubborn, as well.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: FFXIV Beta (The BEST FFXIV Thread)

Post by Dregor Thule »

I bet they only played it for a few hours!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

This is easily the best FFXIV thread here.

--
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Metacritic user reviews are killing this game. Everyone complains about the exact same things over and over. I think that lends credence to the games problems.

I bet the PS3 version will review better though.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

I guess it's a good thing you guys aren't playing it!

Keep in mind that a for a lot of players, their only experience with a MMO is World of Warcraft.

WOW players will probably have the most issues with the game. It doesn't offer any hand holding, the UI is completely different and the game isn't newbie friendly at all..
People who have played a veriety of MMOs will be more apt to overlook some of the quirks and faults and enjoy the game.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I'm not seeing a predominance of WoW only players complaining about this game. I'm seeing people that played FFXI. What more do you want? That's as close to this game as you can get and they aren't happy with it and think it takes a step back.

The game sucks. It's so painfully obvious. Everything about this game reeks of suckage. When forced to come up with at least one nice thing they say the graphics but even those, while high quality, are boring. Same ass packs. Entire copied areas of the map, not once but 10+ times. Huge empty boring world you slowly slog around. It's crap.

I wouldn't pay to play this game. I wouldn't even BE paid to play this game. It's a waste of time and fucking pathetic attempt at a game by a lazy company that outsourced most of the work to China.

Another review to for Miir to make excuses for from someone who doesn't just play WOW
The Scores
Story/Modes: Great
Graphics: Amazing
Sounds: Classic
Controls/Gameplay: Bad
Replayability: Poor
Balance: Bad
Originality: Dreadful
Addictiveness: Bad
Appeal Factor: Bad
Miscellaneous: Dreadful
Final Score: Below Average Game!

Short Attention Span Summary

As both a fan of Final Fantasy and a veteran of MMORPG’s, this is one of the biggest disappointments I’ve ever experienced in gaming. I’m been anticipating this title since its announcement at E3, as I’m sure many other gamers had as well. I even bought the Collector’s Edition so I could play eight days early. Looking back, I don’t feel like I got early access and an assortment of collectibles. No, what I actually received that day was the middle finger and realization that I just did exactly what millions of other gamers had done: purchased a subpar product on name alone. Everything about this game feels like a rush job, and the experience I had could be equated to having played a paid beta. That’s what this game is right now: a paid beta. It has the potential to be so much more, but it could take months or even years of quality content updates to make this into a mediocre game, much less a great one. If you are on the fence at all about this game, I suggest you hold off for now. MMORPG’s are constantly changing, and Final Fantasy XIV is no different. So someday I may look back on this review in shock and disbelief at how I could write so many nasty things about a game I now like. Until then, either skip this one altogether and keep playing whatever online game you are already playing, or wait until customer reviews start to improve. Grab a chair though, it might be awhile.
Total crap as is so easy to see by anyone with a clue. Do NOT waste your money on this total fuck up of a game.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

By my count, you've made 52 posts whining about a game you don't even play.
Loser.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

You've probably made more posts whining about his posts in the same threads that you wanted to keep free of whining. Grats!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

#53 Let me be clear.

FFXIV is complete crap! If you buy this game, you may not even get past the registration before quitting. You'd probably waste less of your life by buying cigarettes with the money and smoking them. Each cancer stick shortens your life by about 10-11 minutes. FFXIV could potentially suck years of your life away being worse than having a second job because it doesn't pay shit yet rapidly deteriorates your mind with it's mindless grinding and blood pressure boiling frustrating UI.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Pictures of all the Classes and their skills thanks.
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I was at Best Buy today and overheard these 2 guys looking at the collector's edition. They were talking about all the bad reviews. I couldn't help but think of VV!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Gametrailers gave it 4.2/10. More reviews should be out this week.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

http://cheatcc.com/pc/rev/finalfantasyxivreview.html
4.2/5 at Cheat Code Central... GamingXP (German site) also gave it the same score.

Looks like opinions are very divided on the game.
You either get it, or you don't.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Germans have no imagination.

From their summary:
Play Value

It’s hard to get the hang of the game, but there’s a lot to do here, and we can’t wait to see how FFXIV evolves.
Control 3.2

They’re a bit clunky, especially if you use the keyboard instead of a controller.
What’s irritating is that the game limits you to eight local and eight regional quests every thirty-six hours. Considering that some of the quests can be completed in as little as five minutes, this puts a serious limit on how much time you can spend making progress in the game. Once your quests run out, there’s not much to do except make random items and kill random beasts -- actions that build your level, but feel completely aimless. It’s as if Square Enix were spreading out its content to cover more time, for the purpose of forcing people to more months’ worth of service before reaching endgame.
Hell, with quotes like that from the review they should have given it a 5!

Sounds great! It got high rankings in Graphics and Music. Gee, how about game play, UI, and...fun? It's another "we can't wait to see if this crappy game evolves into something worth playing" review.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Final Fantasy XIV’s release debacle continues with the news that Square Enix is offering players another month of free play with their purchase – a move which detractors lambaste as an attempt to stop even more disgruntled players from abandoning the game.

The offer of an extra 30 days free (for a total of 60 days free play for all accounts opened before the 25th of October) certainly means there is no better time to start the game – however, critics claim Square Enix is simply trying to reverse plummeting server populations whilst it rushes out patches.

Meanwhile, the western gaming press continues to pan the game almost as much as the players themselves.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

Early reviews for Final Fantasy XIV Online have not been very positive. So far, the game has received a 54/100 rating on Metacritic. But most unsatisfied customers don’t own 1% of Square Enix stock. According to Japanese news site Yucasee Media, a disgruntled stockholder and Final Fantasy fan may have sold over $26 million dollars worth of Square Enix stock due to his disappointment with the MMO.

On October 7, Square Enix stock price fell from ¥1800 to ¥1735. But the drama behind what may be the most expensive rage quit in the history of gaming begins on October 2, when a Final Fantasy fan and investor holding about 1% of Square Enix Co., Ltd, allegedly made a post on the internet, saying:

“First thing in the morning tomorrow, I intend to instruct those who manage my precious Square Enix stock (however little it may be) to arrange to sell all of it. To Square, thank you for the enjoyment of your products up until now, with the exception of this last one. Goodbye.”

Unfortunately, Yucasee Media did not list a source for this comment made by the alleged investor and Final Fantasy fan. Still, the news outlet reasons that the numbers add up. The unusually steep drop in the value of the stock could be explained by the investor in question selling all his shares on October 7th.
http://www.gamesradar.com/pc/final-fant ... 5146581065

Raaaaaage quiiiiiiit!