Error Message

Post your ideas and problems with the site/board here

Moderator: TheMachine

Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Error Message

Post by Bubba Grizz »

I'm guessing this is due to my company more so than the site. I am able to get back in not long after so it isn't a bother. I just thought you'd guys want to see it anyhow.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@veeshanvault.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Re: Error Message

Post by Funkmasterr »

Don't think that's your company. There are blocks of a couple hours during the average day where VV won't load and/or I'll get that error.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

yupyup

Home or work doesn't seem to matter here either. It tends to go away after a short time.
pyrella
>()))>

Post by pyrella »

When I've contacted Dreamhost about this in the past, they've said it's usually from someone being abusive with their account (few hundred per box), or someone who's been hacked, and then they are being abusive.

Getting what we pay for type thing - with home packages offering multi MB uploads, I should look in to running a box from home one of these days. Shared hosting for the lose!
Pyrella - Illusionist - Leader of Ixtlan on Antonia Bayle

if you were walking around and you came upon a tulip with tits, would you let it be for the rest of the world to enjoy.. or would you pick it and carry it off to a secluded area to motorboat them?
-Cadalano