Game Deals (No Canadians Allowed!)

Get off the damn computer, and play with your TV, it misses you!

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Game Deals (No Canadians Allowed!)

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:
Winnow wrote:What size memory card do I need if I just want to freeload off the PN+ games and never buy other games? Don't plan on using it to store music, vids or anything else except whatever it takes to try out the features it shares with the PS4?

Is Netflix already on the device or do you need a memory card for that as well? 8GB enough for a couple games and apps? What exactly can you do without a memory card? Is it just a brick without one?
Not sure what you can do with no memory card. Pretty sure most things like Netflix are apps that you have to download so you'd need a memory card. 8GB is decent if you want to just have a couple things. Depends on how often you want to delete stuff.
So they really do sell something that can't be used by itself at all? Pretty lame. They should at least throw in 4 GB internal memory and then let people decide what they want on top of that.

I'm thinking 8GB. That should be enough to play whatever games are offered each month. Do you keep those games or are they rentals? If PN + are monthly rental games then even less storage is needed. Netflix and some other apps probably don't take much space. I really just want it in case something cool happens with the PS4 remote play making it worth taking to the shitter or somewhere else briefly.

I'm not used to buying crap that doesn't work (basic functionality) out of the box, especially for a console type device.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:So they really do sell something that can't be used by itself at all? Pretty lame. They should at least throw in 4 GB internal memory and then let people decide what they want on top of that.
Newer ones will have something built in from what I gather. I don't know the specifics!
Winnow wrote:I'm thinking 8GB. That should be enough to play whatever games are offered each month. Do you keep those games or are they rentals? If PN + are monthly rental games then even less storage is needed. Netflix and some other apps probably don't take much space. I really just want it in case something cool happens with the PS4 remote play making it worth taking to the shitter or somewhere else briefly.
A bit of both. You 'keep' them as long as you have a PS+ subscription. When the sub runs out the games no longer run. However if you go + again all the stuff you previously downloaded becomes available once again.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:
A bit of both. You 'keep' them as long as you have a PS+ subscription. When the sub runs out the games no longer run. However if you go + again all the stuff you previously downloaded becomes available once again.
Do you have to actually download the games during the month they are available or just have PN + during that month to be able to access them in the future if/when you have PN +? What' I'm getting at is do you have to physically download them one time to have access to them in the future? Seems like a waste of bandwidth for both Sony and the end user if that's the case.

For example, since I'm a member of PN+ now will I have access to Uncharted on the PS3 in the future or would I need to turn on my PS3, download it, then delete it to have access in the future?
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

As long as you "buy" them, you will have access with your active subscription. I have only downloaded a couple of the games I "bought" for free, but the others are still available for download.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:Do you have to actually download the games during the month they are available or just have PN + during that month to be able to access them in the future if/when you have PN +? What' I'm getting at is do you have to physically download them one time to have access to them in the future? Seems like a waste of bandwidth for both Sony and the end user if that's the case.

For example, since I'm a member of PN+ now will I have access to Uncharted on the PS3 in the future or would I need to turn on my PS3, download it, then delete it to have access in the future?
You actually had to have purchased them. Another reason I prefer the web store since it just adds them to the list you own. You don't actually have to download them. I'm sure it's similar accessing it from the console but at least with the PS3 it's slow as poo.

I'm not sure Vita games show up until you've tied the device to your account.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Ah thanks.

Vita shipped out same day from Newegg with tracking number. I mentioned I bought two 29.99 Playstation cards from Gamestop. They notified me 36 hours later that my second order was cancelled (no explanation given and there was no limit). I took screenshots of my order when I made it because, unlike Newegg, I knew Gamestop was one big pile of shit. Their email says it takes up to 12 hours to review orders. It took them 36 hours to inform me which of course prevents me from reordering with them or another company for the 29.99 deal. I responded to their email per instructions abut highly doubt I'll get the code and either way, it's wasting my time. Fuck Amazon and Newegg for delaying their 29.99 deals (Newegg pulled it off and then placed it again and Amazon waited an hour past the time they announced it would be active). First and last time I deal with Gamestop. My first code download worked fine today after not being able to enter it for a day due to Sony's network issues.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Winnow wrote:Ah thanks.

Vita shipped out same day from Newegg with tracking number. I mentioned I bought two 29.99 Playstation cards from Gamestop. They notified me 36 hours later that my second order was cancelled (no explanation given and there was no limit). I took screenshots of my order when I made it because, unlike Newegg, I knew Gamestop was one big pile of shit. Their email says it takes up to 12 hours to review orders. It took them 36 hours to inform me which of course prevents me from reordering with them or another company for the 29.99 deal. I responded to their email per instructions abut highly doubt I'll get the code and either way, it's wasting my time. Fuck Amazon and Newegg for delaying their 29.99 deals (Newegg pulled it off and then placed it again and Amazon waited an hour past the time they announced it would be active). First and last time I deal with Gamestop. My first code download worked fine today after not being able to enter it for a day due to Sony's network issues.
Make sure you use the link Aslanna provided and "purchase" all the free PS+ vita games now. New games come out tomorrow.

It really is an instant game collection for the Vita. I bought 1 game and have 10 free from PS+ and 2 from cross buy. Tomorrow, I'll have 2 more Vita games for free!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Wal-Mart still seems to have them for $30. I didn't try checking out and all that though.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:Wal-Mart still seems to have them for $30. I didn't try checking out and all that though.

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered two more 1 year cards from them. Either I'll have 3 years total or 4 if Gamestop honors my other order.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Amazon and Gamestop have 16GB Vita cards for $20. Gamestop also has the 32GB for $40 but those are sold out.

--
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Aslanna wrote:Gamestop also has the 32GB for $40 but those are sold out.
Then they don't really have them, do they?
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:Amazon and Gamestop have 16GB Vita cards for $20. Gamestop also has the 32GB for $40 but those are sold out.
The 16 GB sold out between me hitting buy and completing the sale. Guess I missed out on that deal.

I ended up getting it for 31.00 on Amazon. There were 4 left in stock. 2 by the time I hit the buy button. At least I don't have to deal with Gamestop again.

So Vita Wifi/3G + 16GB for $180.00 total. Will see if it ends up being worth it for PS4 features and maybe the freebie PN+ games over the next few years.

Xbox One Year Cards are still selling for 34.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Xbox-Live-1 ... 1028126784

I posted on other thread instead of this one originally.

edit: NM 15,000 sold, none available.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Spang wrote:
Actually they do. It's back in stock. It probably wont last long so be quick! I picked one up. Wonder if I can cancel the 16GB I ordered earlier. I am wary of cancelling that and then having Gamestop cancel the 32GB and then having nothing. It's been known to happen!

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:
Spang wrote:
Actually they do. It's back in stock. It probably wont last long so be quick! I picked one up. Wonder if I can cancel the 16GB I ordered earlier. I am wary of cancelling that and then having Gamestop cancel the 32GB and then having nothing. It's been known to happen!

Christ.

I cancelled my 16Gb and ordered the 32 GB from Gamestop. Hope they don't screw me with a mysterious "cancelled" order again.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I'm trying to cancel my previous 16GB order. Funny enough that isn't working! I sent them an email but I have a feeling I'll either end up with both orders or neither of them.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:I'm trying to cancel my previous 16GB order. Funny enough that isn't working! I sent them an email but I have a feeling I'll either end up with both orders or neither of them.
Same. Is it with Exuby on Amazon? I send cancel request but it probably takes awhile. I'll figure out how to return it if it goes through.

39.99 for the 32 GB is a good deal considering the crazy prices on these things. We'll see what happens.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I received confirmation from Amazon that my 16 GB order was cancelled so all is good so far. Now to see if Gamestop comes through with the 32 GB order.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:I received confirmation from Amazon that my 16 GB order was cancelled so all is good so far. Now to see if Gamestop comes through with the 32 GB order.
Mine was on a 16GB card and a game from Gamestop. That order is still showing Open. Not a huge deal if I end up with it but would rather not.

I did receive a tracking number for the 32GB card though.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:
Winnow wrote:I received confirmation from Amazon that my 16 GB order was cancelled so all is good so far. Now to see if Gamestop comes through with the 32 GB order.
Mine was on a 16GB card and a game from Gamestop. That order is still showing Open. Not a huge deal if I end up with it but would rather not.

I did receive a tracking number for the 32GB card though.

My order is still just sitting there for the 32 GB. I'll be pissed if I get a cancelled notice again in a day.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I see what the issue probably is. One of the digits on my billing phone number is incorrect which is most likely causing the card not to verify. Gamestop's website doesn't allow you to change the card/info used on a specific order on their website. I can add and modify credit cards all day but card and billing address used for the order won't change. I can't even temporarily change the number with USAA since their website is smart enough to recognize the area code doesn't exist and won't let me change it.

Gamestop's customer service opens at 8 CST tomorrow which I imagine will be super busy for them after Black Friday weekend. If by some chance they haven't cancelled the order by then I should be able to get it resolved but I'm not holding my breath. Dumb process on Gamestop's website as the most likely scenario is your info is correct with the bank and the details entered on Gamestop's site are incorrect but you can't change it in the order. I did update the phone number in my billing profile but that doesn't help anything. It also doesn't let you switch to alternate CC even though they let you add as many CC's as you want. An easy fix for this would be Gamestop allowing you to update the billing info on their site for the order placed and pending.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

thanks for the update re: your order on gamestop. it was super fucking interesting. you should start a blog about your online shopping interactions and, you know, fuck off forever.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

sad little troll

and get the fuck out of this thread. you don't belong here.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

My order shipped. That completes shipping confirmation for all to the Black Friday/Cyber Monday crap. Besides Gamestop, all of the other online orders were amazingly efficient and speedy on such a busy shopping weekend.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Spelunky $3.75 for PS+ members. Good deal because it's also a cross-buy so you get the PS3 version as well. I'm not very good at it though since I can't even get past 1-3.

Also, you can get Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics for free from GOG. At least for the next 16 or so hours anyway.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Sony Online having a sale that lasts until 9pm PST Dec 23rd

Includes some PS4 games:
Sony’s Holiday Flash Sale started today, giving gamers up to 50 percent off PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games until 9:00 am PST Monday (Dec. 23). Finding a PS4 game sale has been rare since the next-gen console launched. Short of Black Friday doorbusters and Cyber Monday sales, PS4 games have largely sold for full retail price.

The games on sale through Sony’s Holiday Flash Sale include LEGO Marvel Superheroes, Call Of Duty: Ghosts, Tearaway and WWE 2K14. Most of the sale prices are tied to PS3 games, and few of the highest-profile PS4 games have been discounted, but the lineup is still nice. The full list of games on sale is below.

The PS4 game sale is for the following games: Angry Birds Star Wars ($44.99 instead of $49.99), LEGO Marvel Superheros ($39.99 instead of $59.99), and Trine 2: Complete Story ($14.99 instead of $19.99).

The PS3 games on sale are: Batman Arkham Origins ($29.99 instead of $59.99), Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition ($99.99 instead of $119.99), Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus ($14.99 instead of $29.99), Soulcalibur 2 HD Online ($9.99 instead of $19.99), WWE 2K14 ($39.99 instead of $59.99) and XCOM: Enemy Within ($24.99 instead of $39.99).

The PlayStation Vita games on sale are: Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate ($19.99 instead of $39.99), Tearaway ($17.99 instead of $39.99) and The Amazing Spider-Man ($35.99 instead of $39.99).

Apparently these deals are only available for a limited time, so don’t wait until Monday to take advantage of them. That’s especially true for the titles that are part of the PS4 game sale since such PS4 discounts are few and far between.
I might get Lego Marvel Super Heroes for PS4. Vita Teraway lookings interesting but still may wait for it to be a free monthly PN+ game down the road.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Not a bad price but I've learned my lesson on Lego games. I'll wait 6+ months as I have more than enough games already.

If Sony is smart you wont see Tearaway on PS+ anytime soon. I might consider Origins Blackgate for $20 but I think the physical media version will hit that mark in the not too distant future since the reviews weren't spectacular. Nothing else really grabs me. $15 for Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus is nice but I already own it.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I picked up LEGO Marvel Heroes since it's pretty slim pickings on the PS4 right now and I want to support discounted online digital sales. I want to see more discounted game sales right through Xbox Live and PN rather than the lame hard copy sales you have to wait for.

Being a fan of Marvel comics made it a little more appealing to me as well as never having played a Lego game before. There's 100 characters to play/unlock and reviews show about 40 hours game play so seems reasonable. It's entertaining so far now that I've figured out how the puzzles work. (craploads of Mr Fantastic, Iron Man, Spidey etc building devices out of smashed objects) They did a pretty good job giving the heroes their special abilities. More of a puzzle game than fighting game. You can end up spending a ton of time smashing stuff if you need coins. I ran all the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helocarrier smashing stuff and finally stopped as it seems endless. Does that stuff regenerate?

There's a ton of "fan service" in the game with comments from the characters about random Marvel stuff.

Some of the characters:

Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

If one does do the PS4/Vita/PS3 digital stuff remember that if you add $50 to your PSN Wallet via Paypal they throw in a $10 credit as well. That offer is only good for 2 more days.
Add $50 USD to your SEN Wallet using PayPal, through December 23rd, 2013, you’ll receive a $10 USD credit back by January 6th, 2014 to spend on games, movies, TV shows, music and anything else that accepts SEN Wallet funds!
I believe it's US only. Sorry Canadians!

--
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Yes, stuff regenerates in Lego games. Collectibles do not, but everything else does.

I've played them all except handhelds! It's a fun system, especially for kids. While Lego City for the WiiU is easily the best in the series of games, the lack of multiplayer is a killer for myself and my kids. This was the first game system they mastered, and that's not really an easy thing because the perspective is somewhat wonky for platforming bits and the "throw" mechanic is kind of shitty at the best of times. Plus, the puzzles require all sorts of teamwork and problem solving. My kids were ages 3&4 playing these games together like masters and it still blows my mind to this day they figured all of that stuff out pretty much entirely on their own. It's the first somewhat difficult critical thinking skills I saw them use. FYI, The Hobbit Lego game is coming out this year!

I rank them in this order, best to last:

1. Lego City Undercover
2. Marvel Super Heroes
3. Batman 2
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Pirates of the Caribbean
6. Harry Potter parts 1&2
7. Star Wars: Clone Wars
8. Lego Indiana Jones 2 (includes all the IJ titles)
9. Batman 1
10. Star Wars: Complete Saga (all 6 movies)

It pretty much mimics their release dates. Each version kind of refines things a bit and adds a new layer/mechanic. Fighting is the exact same in all of them though, which is pretty weak overall for the series. Boss fights are always pretty fun and different though!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Week 4 PSN Holiday Sale for Playstation Plus Members 12/24-12/31

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse – $3.75 (PS+ Price), $14.99 (Regular Price)
Diablo III – $35.19 (PS+ Price), $59.99 (Regular Price)
Dragon Fantasy Book I & II Bundle (PS3/PS Vita) – $8.39 (PS+ Price), $19.99 (Regular Price)
Dragon Fantasy Book I (PS3/PS Vita) – $2.50 (PS+ Price), $9.99 (Regular Price)
Dragon Fantasy Book II (PS3/PS Vita) – $7.43 (PS+ Price), $14.99 (Regular Price)
Ducktales Remastered – $7.19 (PS+ Price), $14.99 (Regular Price)
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Likely PS3 version) – $10.00 (PS+ Price), $39.99 (Regular Price)
Hotline Miami (PS3/PS Vita) – $1.49 (PS+ Price), $9.99 (Regular Price)
Proteus (PS3/PS Vita) – $5.94 (PS+ Price), $13.99 (Regular Price)
Not a great selection.. But there you have it. I wish they would have had a different Vita game than Hotline Miami which was recently free for a couple months. And Proteus is $3.39 on Steam.

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

US (North America?) PS+ freebies for January.
PS4
Don't Starve

PS3
Bioshock: Infinite
DMC: Devil May Cry
Brothers

Vita
Smart As...
Worms: Battle Islands
Crappy Vita selection but the PS3 games are nice. I have B:I on PC (12 minutes played!) but I almost purchased DMC I was just waiting for it to hit $20. So really PS+ almost paying for half itself just in January. Don't Starve wasn't high up on my list but was potentially going to purchase it on the Steam sale if it was cheap enough. Free > cheap.

I'm really curious as to how Sony negotiates which games are on PS+ with the publishers. Meaning do they pay them X amount of dollars or a fee based on each one downloaded or something since it pretty much is a lost sale in a way. It seems they give away (rent if you prefer that term) more than $50 worth of stuff each year. How do they make money! Or is it just a way to get people invested in the PlayStation ecosystem so they'll end up buying other games. Personally I could probably just live off the free games each month and not have to buy anything.

--
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

I concur on the shitty Vita selection.

I got a year of PS+ for 30$ and 12 months of from Amazon.ca this morning. Sadly it appears that the deal has expired.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Don't Starve looked interesting. I've always been a fan of the worms games, so I'll grab that for the Vita.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Animalor wrote:I concur on the shitty Vita selection.
They can't all be Tearaway! For one thing there isn't a ton of Vita games really out there so some months will be better than others. I think the PS3 selection makes up or it. Unfortunate for those who only own a Vita but I doubt there are many of those people around.

--
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

I'll give DMC a try as I've never played anything of that series. Will most likely end up playing through all of Brothers as well. Really enjoyed that demo.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Animalor wrote:I'll give DMC a try as I've never played anything of that series. Will most likely end up playing through all of Brothers as well. Really enjoyed that demo.
The new DMC is easily the best one in the series. It's a great character action game. I bought DMC and MGS: Revengence at the same time (on sale of course). Both are excellent in different ways. The combat in both is buttery smooth and it's very easy to chain different attacks and combos. DMC is also pretty forgiving IMO. Those 2 plus Bayonetta are easily the 3 best character action games from last gen.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Sorry formatting! Basically go by the first price since everyone should have PS+.
  • Game Title PS Plus Price Sale Price Original Price
    BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien $3.75 $7.49 $14.99
    Crysis 3 $5.00 $9.99 $19.99
    Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director’s Cut $13.49 $14.99 $29.99
    ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition $5.00 $9.99 $19.99
    F1 2013 $20.99 $29.99 $59.99
    Far Cry Blood Dragon $3.75 $7.49 $14.99
    Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (Cross Buy) $5.24 $7.49 $12.99
    Pool Nation $2.25 $4.49 $8.49
    Puppeteer $7.00 $13.99 $39.99
    Rain $3.75 $7.49 $14.99
    Rayman Legends $35.99 $47.99 $59.99
    SPELUNKY (Cross Buy) $3.75 $7.49 $14.99
    Tales of Xillia $10.00 $19.99 $39.99
    The Wolf Among Us Season Pass $13.49 $14.99 $19.99
    Thomas Was Alone (Cross Buy) $2.50 $4.99 $9.99

Puppeteer for $7!

Enslaved for $5 is pretty good if someone hasn't played it.

--
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

That's a great deal on Xillia if you enjoy that type of game (JRPG).
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I'll be buying lots if these. Great deal.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

There are a bunch of Vita ones as well I didn't paste since most aren't all that great (imo). You can find them here.

Also, Bioshock Infinite is being added to the instant game collection tomorrow. Freeeee.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I'll wait for Playstation Now streaming. I don't want to use my PS3 anymore but would be interested in playing them on the PS4.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:I'll wait for Playstation Now streaming. I don't want to use my PS3 anymore but would be interested in playing them on the PS4.
I don't even think third-party titles are included at this point. So might be awhile (if ever) before you see some of them on PS Now.

--
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

I'm seeing Killzone: Mercenary, Epic Mickey 2 and Sly Cooper being decent deals on the Vita if you enjoy those types of games.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Killzone for Vita and Tales of Xillia for PS3 for me. To bad I bought Spelunky a couple of weeks ago!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Ubisoft has Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox One/PS4) for $29.99 - 10% with coupon code 10thanks = $26.99. Shipping is $5.25.
I picked it up for PS4 and it came to $32.34 with shipping. It's been out a couple months and hasn't gone very low so I figure it will be awhile before it hits $20 just because it's a launch title so was like.. What the heck. What's $12 more dollars? Even though I have no time for gaming these days!

--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

The PS+ train keeps rolling in Feb although the Vita selections aren't really my thing.
Playstation 4
Outlast

Playstation 3
Remember Me
Metro: Last Light
PayDay 2

Playstation Vita
Street Fighter X Tekken
ModNation Racers: Road Trip

--
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

Wow.. My PS3 is going to get a workout in Feb. I wanted to play both Remember Me and Metro.

The Vita offerings have been underwhelming indeed recently. It's a bit of a shame.
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Animalor »

Looks like Microsoft is starting to step up their game with "Game with Gold" in February. Games are Dead Island and Toy Soldiers: Cold War
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

PSN: Lumines Electronic Symphony for PS Vita, $6.49

Good price for all you digital downloaders! Not a PS+ price so that's for everyone although I'm sure everyone has PS+ by now.

--
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kluden »

For PC download, Newegg has Thief (just released today I think) for $53 - 10%. Cheapest I've seen...

I'm passing for now since i have no time, but for anyone interested. I haven't seen any deals on xbone or ps4 versions.