Survival of the Dead

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: Survival of the Dead

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Thanks for the link. Not really sure how I feel about this though. Diary of the Dead was pretty bad IMO. Romero is a one trick pony and. It seems like his contemporaries are passing him by.

I'll watch it for sure.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

This has been around for a bit due to Euro release, so can be obtained via download or Region 2 DVD. That said, I am going to try and catch it in theaters although it will be limited release.

'Diary wasn't very good, although I am not going to call it horrible, despite the annoying POV cam.

I'll watch the new one in hopes that it is as awesome as Land of the Dead. :)
en kærlighed småkager
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

I was actually disappointed with one aspect of Land of the Dead. The whole Dennis Hopper thing didn't work for me. I would think that given the situation life would be anything but "business as usual". It worked for the movie but not so much for me.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Saw the preview during Attack of the Show last night, and it is definitely a movie I would check out on Netflix before the big screen. Looked interesting, and I am not someone that normally goes for the Zombie movies.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Ok. I finally watched this yesterday. I must say that I was disappointed on many levels. I can't begin to describe how much of a fail movie this is. It seems that his movies always come down to it being a problem with humans and their ability to interact with each other despite the hell that is going on around them. It worked for his earlier movies and we "get it" but it is time to move on to some pure zombie killing. I'll keep the movie in my collection because it is a zombie movie after all.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

I think I posted on this in the Movie section, but this movie sucked so hard I lost interest in linking it here. :)

I had low expectations due to the crappyiess of 'Diary. 'Survival was awful, boring and pointless. Making a sequel to a bad movie is fail unless your original shitty movie has a teen following (re: Scream, Jeepers Creepers, etc..).

Time to stick a fork in Romero, which makes me sad to say.
en kærlighed småkager