Obama declares martial law!11one!!

What do you think about the world?
Wulfran
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Obama declares martial law!11one!!

Post by Wulfran »

This is true because its on the internet and he saw it on the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wExaCyH7 ... r_embedded

He declared martial law and suspended the US Constitution and is gonna control the population through enforced swine flu shots and he's gonna take our guns!!11one!!! Yuns better listen to this!

(my wife laughed when he said "yuns" at the end. She said "omg he's from here! He's a Pittsburgher!")
Wulfran Moondancer
Stupid Sidekick of the Lambent Dorf
Petitioner to Club Bok Bok
Founding Member of the Barbarian Nation Movement
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Re: Obama declares martial law!11one!!

Post by Boogahz »

What is a "yuns?"
Wulfran
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Wulfran »

Pittsburgher speak for "you ones". You hear "yuns" or "yins" from some of the less well spoken sorts in western PA. Its sorta like you southerners and "you all" and "y'all"
Wulfran Moondancer
Stupid Sidekick of the Lambent Dorf
Petitioner to Club Bok Bok
Founding Member of the Barbarian Nation Movement
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

I thought Midnyte was in a different part of PA...
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

So is this a valid concern? I see a lot of videos dealing with this issue. Should I be creating a "Kilmoll Kit" just in case?

*Meant in a good way Kilmoll!
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

This man was ranting about his lack of freedoms and imminent destruction of life, liberty, and puppy dogs. When I posted on the comments about how he was about four marbles short of a full jar, he banned me. I guess the irony of the situation would be lost on him.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Bubba Grizz wrote:So is this a valid concern? I see a lot of videos dealing with this issue. Should I be creating a "Kilmoll Kit" just in case?

I don't know what that dude was rambling about. Just because he is crazy does not mean preparing for anything is bad. If you are talking about firearms stuff, I look at any of the money I spent as an investment. Prices won't ever go down, but can raise drastically in any kind of shortage or if there was a ban instituted. Obama has been the greatest firearms salesman of all time....and he has really helped my investments there.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

I haven't really been following any legislation on guns since Obama was inaugurated, have the things that you feared he was going to do come to pass? Or are you still waiting for those to happen?
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:My guess for the next year is that the assault rifle ban gets instituted pretty quickly and is made non-expiring. After that is in place, then I expect them to attempt to institute a gun control law federally that basically echos what is in California. I believe it will be year 3 before they try to eliminate concealed carry federally. Year 4 is when I believe he will look for funding for the national police force.
So far... nothing

The Obama administration will seek to reinstate the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 during the Bush administration
Well apparently they haven't...

The Obama administration has been dead fucking quiet on gun control.
I guess those fear mongering morons were wrong.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

So Obama isn't the best gun salesman of all time, but the fear of him is? You would almost think that the people who stand to make the most profit from that situation would be the people that produce guns. What an odd coincidence!
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

miir wrote:
Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:My guess for the next year is that the assault rifle ban gets instituted pretty quickly and is made non-expiring. After that is in place, then I expect them to attempt to institute a gun control law federally that basically echos what is in California. I believe it will be year 3 before they try to eliminate concealed carry federally. Year 4 is when I believe he will look for funding for the national police force.
So far... nothing

The Obama administration will seek to reinstate the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 during the Bush administration
Well apparently they haven't...

The Obama administration has been dead fucking quiet on gun control.
I guess those fear mongering morons were wrong.

Well not dead quiet....they had some stuff introduced but from what I have seen nothing has gotten out of committee yet. They reintroduced the Blair-Holt bill and some other things, but there have been enough "good Democrats" in office that they stood up and said no way would they pass anything introduced so far. The biggest concern on that front (in my opinion at least) is them signing UN treaties that would infringe on Constitutional rights here. At the moment, I personally do not think this Congress will make any real attempt at a big gun ban bill with US law. The Supreme Court rulings has put a big damper on that front it seems.

I know there has been another bill introduced and I cannot find it at the moment that was aimed at hunting and fishing...but I am not sure if it was from a fringe nutjob in Congress or if it had any backing at all.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Fairweather Pure wrote:So Obama isn't the best gun salesman of all time, but the fear of him is? You would almost think that the people who stand to make the most profit from that situation would be the people that produce guns. What an odd coincidence!
Why would the gun owners not fear him? He was extremely anti-gun with his entire voting record and was on record as stating some extremely anti-gun goals during his campaigning. They were even printed on his web page for a while.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Hell, he's never even proposed legislation for tighter gun control, how could he be EXTREMELY ANTI-GUN?

was on record as stating some extremely anti-gun goals during his campaigning.
Got any quotes to back that up?

The most recent EXTREMELY ANTI-GUN Obama quote I could find was from 2008:
I am not in favor of concealed weapons. I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations.
Those aren't exactly the words of someone who is passionate about taking guns away from Americans.

Man, how can you be so fucking gullible?
The firearms industry is just manufacturing the fear so people like you will buy more guns.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

This is not hard to find

http://www.ontheissues.org/Barack_Obama.htm
Opposed bill okaying illegal gun use in home invasions. (Aug 2008)
Ok for states & cities to determine local gun laws. (Apr 2008)
FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban. (Apr 2008)
April 2008: "Bittergate" labeled Obama elitist. (Apr 2008)
Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok. (Feb 2008)
Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing. (Jan 2008)
2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)
Concealed carry OK for retired police officers. (Aug 2007)
Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)
Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)
Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban. (Oct 2004)
Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)
Obama, "Urban Policy": Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets.
Obama indeed has spoken in favor of licensing handguns, but so far as we can determine he hasn't called for registration of hunting weapons. And he's said a national gun registration law isn't politically possible: "I just don't think we can get that done."
NBC's Tim Russert, Jan. 15: Senator Obama, when you were in the state senate, you talked about licensing and registering gun owners.

Would you do that as president?

Obama: I don’t think that we can get that done. But what I do think we can do is to provide just some common-sense enforcement. One good example -- this is consistently blocked -- the efforts by law enforcement to obtain the information required to trace back guns that have been used in crimes to unscrupulous gun dealers. That’s not something that the NRA has allowed to get through Congress. And, as president, I intend to make it happen.
Chicago Tribune (Feb. 20 2004): Obama ... backed federal legislation that would ban citizens from carrying weapons, except for law enforcement. He cited Texas as an example of a place where a law allowing people to carry weapons has "malfunctioned" because hundreds of people granted licenses had prior convictions.
Q: Is the D.C. law prohibiting ownership of handguns consistent with an individual’s right to bear arms?
A: As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can’t constrain the exercise of that right, in the same way that we have a right to private property but local governments can establish zoning ordinances that determine how you can use it.
Actually, Obama’s writing was on the 1996 document, which was filed when Obama was running for the Illinois state Senate. A Chicago nonprofit, Independent Voters of Illinois, had this question, and Obama took hard line:

35. Do you support state legislation to:
a. ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns? Yes.
b. ban assault weapons? Yes.
c. mandatory waiting periods and background checks? Yes.
"It's not surprising they get bitter," he said, referring to decades of constrained economic opportunities. "They cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
Obama sought moderate gun control measures, such as a 2000 bill he cosponsored to limit handgun purchases to one per month (it did not pass). He voted against letting people violate local weapons bans in cases of self-defense, but also voted in2004 to let retired police officers carry concealed handguns.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

That makes it crystal clear that his first priority is to take guns out of the hands of Americans.
:roll:
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Goddamnit miir stop arguing and powerlevel me!

;)
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

miir wrote:That makes it crystal clear that his first priority is to take guns out of the hands of Americans.
:roll:
I directly responded to EXACTLY what you questioned in your post and now you are changing direction because you were proven wrong. Not that I expected less.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

I was blocked too.

Got this from him, you can see my response as well.
Christdiedforyou3 (15 minutes ago) Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam laugh it up little man laugh it up good so when all this stuff actually does happen which it will i will be having a good laugh one evening thinking about you guys scared dumping a load of shit in your pants for what is coming

Tyek12345 (1 second ago) Remove | Spam Marked as spam I am the little man? The irony in that is hilarious, you are worried about someone trampling over your rights, then deny anyone opposing you the right to respond? Think about that for a while. I know it is going to be hard to wrap all that in your peanut size nogin. Also for the record. I am a Republican, not an Obama follower. I just happen to be an intelligent one that does not believe the propaganda a relatively small, but very vocal, minority in this party spews. Thanks to crap like this, people think all Republicans are morons. Great job there!
I just felt like messing with him after I saw Kaldaur was blocked. Wanted to see if I could be too.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

You know what this means, Tyek? We have to start a youtube war. Now one of us has to create an account and put up videos where we rant about him taking away our right to comment, only to ban him when he responds. Perfect!
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Post by Forthe »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:
Bubba Grizz wrote:So is this a valid concern? I see a lot of videos dealing with this issue. Should I be creating a "Kilmoll Kit" just in case?

I don't know what that dude was rambling about. Just because he is crazy does not mean preparing for anything is bad. If you are talking about firearms stuff, I look at any of the money I spent as an investment. Prices won't ever go down, but can raise drastically in any kind of shortage or if there was a ban instituted. Obama has been the greatest firearms salesman of all time....and he has really helped my investments there.
So many suckers. How many times can Usadians be scared into doing shit before they catch on? Please tell me you didn't buy the survival seeds Kilmoll.

I predict Obama will never deal with guns. In case you haven't noticed the guy avoids all the old culture war stuff like the plague. Status quo for abortion, guns.
All posts are personal opinion.
My opinion may == || != my guild's.
"All spelling mistakes were not on purpose as I dont know shit ." - Torrkir
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

Kaldaur wrote:You know what this means, Tyek? We have to start a youtube war. Now one of us has to create an account and put up videos where we rant about him taking away our right to comment, only to ban him when he responds. Perfect!
That would actually be pretty funny. We would have to throw a VV in there somewhere.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:I directly responded to EXACTLY what you questioned in your post and now you are changing direction because you were proven wrong. Not that I expected less.
No, I actually asked for quotes from his campaign.

You posted a bunch of shit from 1996, 2000, 2004, 2006.

It's hard to tell which of those few quotes you posted were made during his campaign.

Maybe this: Regarding gun license and registration: I don’t think that we can get that done.
Or maybe: As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms

If you think those are the words of someone who is passionate and determined to take your guns away, you even more paranoid than I originally thought.

I'm not disagreeing that Obama (like many democrats) is generally in favour of tighter gun control. My point is that it has never been a focal point of his campaign or his presidency. I don't buy into the paranoia and fear that the firearms industry is spreading.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Forthe wrote:
Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:

So many suckers. How many times can Usadians be scared into doing shit before they catch on? Please tell me you didn't buy the survival seeds Kilmoll.

I predict Obama will never deal with guns. In case you haven't noticed the guy avoids all the old culture war stuff like the plague. Status quo for abortion, guns.
I am not sure what survival seeds are, but they sound like something for the way out there crew. I am only buying canned type foods and water to get me and my family by for a few weeks. It really does not take all that much if you figure you are going to eat to survive and not eat like some people will now. My goal is really just to be able to sustain at home until things would settle down if there ever was a real issue.

Let me be clear that I am not worried about desperate people assaulting us inside the home. I could generate a LOT of food for the coyotes before people got smart and realized it would be a bad idea.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

So you're saying you are for a law that it's ok for people to just steal guns/buy stolen guns, then get a pass on the illegal gun if they shoot someone in their home (note, this has nothing to do with any castle provision, or legal gun ownership)
I thought you were the type that preferred less federal government intrusion into your local community?
Too fragmentary to comment on...
1) 2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)
2) Concealed carry OK for retired police officers. (Aug 2007)
3) Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)
4) Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)
5) Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban. (Oct 2004)
6) Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
7) Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)
The rest of this list is a lay down misere.
1) 720 guns in a lifetime is too restrictive?
2) This is pro CC?
3-4) This is the same logic that says you don't open a bar in a middle school, or give pedophiles day release to work in child minding centres. Surely a subway ride isn't too much of a restriction on a gun purchase.
5-6) The argument that says the founding fathers not only predicted assault weaponry when they framed the 2nd ammendment but wanted you to have it as an inalienable right, also says you should be allowed to keep thermonuclear weapons. It's farcical.
7) Precisely why should gun manufactures be immune to tort laws? This is not anti-gun it's anti-corporate negligence.

For someone that doesn't eat at the Fox table you SURE vomit up a lot of their meals.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Zaelath wrote:
So you're saying you are for a law that it's ok for people to just steal guns/buy stolen guns, then get a pass on the illegal gun if they shoot someone in their home (note, this has nothing to do with any castle provision, or legal gun ownership)
I thought you were the type that preferred less federal government intrusion into your local community?
Too fragmentary to comment on...
1) 2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)
2) Concealed carry OK for retired police officers. (Aug 2007)
3) Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)
4) Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)
5) Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban. (Oct 2004)
6) Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
7) Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)
The rest of this list is a lay down misere.
1) 720 guns in a lifetime is too restrictive?
2) This is pro CC?
3-4) This is the same logic that says you don't open a bar in a middle school, or give pedophiles day release to work in child minding centres. Surely a subway ride isn't too much of a restriction on a gun purchase.
5-6) The argument that says the founding fathers not only predicted assault weaponry when they framed the 2nd ammendment but wanted you to have it as an inalienable right, also says you should be allowed to keep thermonuclear weapons. It's farcical.
7) Precisely why should gun manufactures be immune to tort laws? This is not anti-gun it's anti-corporate negligence.

For someone that doesn't eat at the Fox table you SURE vomit up a lot of their meals.
Lol Zae, i just saw your logo, and thought it was Midnyte, i was wondering what the hell was going on in the answer, if he was being sarcastic or something, till i noticed it was you :)
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

So Kilmoll, has Obama taken away your guns yet?

So I guess the NRA was really just trying to frighten gun owners into buying more guns?
Ruger and Smith & Wesson have had record sales since Obama took office.
Ruger has seen a 86% increase in sales.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this is mine.

My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life.

Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will.

Before God, I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country. We are masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there are no enemies, but peace. Amen.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

The NRA is not really a gun lobby any longer. They are pretty much just another cog in the GOP's machine to get people of limited intelligence to vote republican and pretty much have been since the Clinton administration. They don't give a shit about guns. If they did, they'd be endorsing Barack Obama as being one of the laxest presidents on gun control since the 60's.

The president of the NRA actually made a speech at an NRA event saying that Obama's laissez-faire attitude on the second amendment is all just a trick and as soon as he's re-elected he is going to ban guns. It was one of the most childish, simplistic misdirections I have ever witnessed it, but the gun crazies in that country lapped it up like to complete suckers that they are.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

miir wrote:So Kilmoll, has Obama taken away your guns yet?

So I guess the NRA was really just trying to frighten gun owners into buying more guns?
Ruger and Smith & Wesson have had record sales since Obama took office.
Ruger has seen a 86% increase in sales.

Much broader issue than you want to paint it as. It is 100% true that Obama and some of his lefties WANT bans. I do not think that they can or will try do it in a conventional manner.

Here is his quote from the debates last week:
President Barack Obama mentioned Chicago's gun problem during Tuesday's second presidential debate in response to a question about the expired Federal Assault Weapons Ban.

"What I'm trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence, generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban re-introduced, but part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence, because frankly, in my hometown of Chicago there's an awful lot of violence, and they're not using AK-47s. They're using cheap handguns," President Barack Obama said.

The president said issues of poverty and school violence, and more engagement from parents, could do more good than simply putting additional laws on the books.

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban was signed into law in 1994 and expired 10 years later. Attempts to renew the ban have been unsuccessful.

Despite having some of the toughest gun laws in the country, the Windy City has seen roughly 400 gun-related deaths in 2012.
They want to ban this and that based on looks. Obama does not even know what an "assault rifle" is. He claims the same weapons being used in Iraq and Afghanistan are what people own here. Most people in the country do not know shit about firearms because all they know they learned from movies or from news sources....and the news sources are HORRENDOUS in reporting facts. They now have some county in Illinois trying to tax ammunition so people can't afford to buy it. Why are we still going after the tools instead of the carpenters? Oh yea...because bleeding hearts want to rehabilitate everyone instead of hanging them in back of the courthouse.

I really do not think we will have any laws in place while this shithead is in office. His only chance would be some type of U.N. treaty and quite frankly, if they are to agree to terms with some of the U.N bullshit that I have seen proposed, there is going to be a war on this continent. Allowing the U.N. to tax our citizens and dictate what we are allowed to buy or sell is going to be BAD times for all. The only other way (and the more likely way) is Obama being re-elected and sticking 2 more idiots on our Supreme Court like Sotomayer and Kagan.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Allow me to BOLD the part that you seem to have completely ignored:

The president said issues of poverty and school violence, and more engagement from parents, could do more good than simply putting additional laws on the books.

The Republicans will cock-block any proposed gun control legislation and Obama knows that... which is why he obviously won't bother wasting any time with it.

But that's OK if you want to continue to buy the NRA fear-mongering. It would surprise me if you didn't.
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kluden »

The NRA "gun law stance" letter that comes out before every election lists gun stance of every party member running...several times here in the DC area showing Republicans as "for gun restrictions" and democrats as "nra supported". But yes, they basically send out a letter letting you know who they are voting for...and yes, the list is usually mostly republicans. I'll come back to this thread if I remember and type in the letter when i get it.

edit: I will guarantee that Obama has the "anti-gun" label next to him, due to his role & support of the fast and furious campaign, if not for anything else.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

BARACK OBAMA WILL ALLOW THE UN TO TAX AMERICANS. THE JEW-FAG AGENDA IS REAL. TAKE UP ARMS AMERICANS!
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

miir wrote:Allow me to BOLD the part that you seem to have completely ignored:

The Republicans will cock-block any proposed gun control legislation and Obama knows that... which is why he obviously won't bother wasting any time with it.

But that's OK if you want to continue to buy the NRA fear-mongering. It would surprise me if you didn't.

Listen...if you want to be a douche, I will come back as a douche. I figure you are just trolling again or you might actually be wanting honest answers from my point of view. I do not think this is a true GOP vs Dem issue. There are Dems that the NRA backs over GOP...and frankly there have been Dems I would rather have then GOP. This is more of a nutjob left agenda from the likes of Pelosi, Feinstein etc. There are just as many of them as there are crazy rights like Bachmann and co.

They can't legislate people being good parents so they have to make up shitty laws that do absolutely nothing to curb violence. How exactly do you explain an absolute explosion in gun sales and most crime and murder rates per capita dropping? Our highest crime and murder rates in the country are in the places with the highest restriction on gun ownership.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:They can't legislate people being good parents so they have to make up shitty laws that do absolutely nothing to curb violence
Social programs in high risk areas can be quite effective... at least that is the case in Canada.
Our densest urban centers have a crime rate markedly lower than even medium density urban areas in the US.
Kilmoll the Sexy wrote: Our highest crime and murder rates in the country are in the places with the highest restriction on gun ownership.
Got a link to that information?
I tried to track it down but couldn't.

Not being a douche... genuinely curious.

I do not think this is a true GOP vs Dem issue. There are Dems that the NRA backs over GOP...and frankly there have been Dems I would rather have then GOP. This is more of a nutjob left agenda from the likes of Pelosi, Feinstein etc. There are just as many of them as there are crazy rights like Bachmann and co.
Assuming that was directed at Kyou as I never made any mention of it being a democrat/GOP issue.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I will find some links in a bit to our crime statistics, but two right off the top of my head are Washington DC and Chicago. They have been at the forefront of some big fights on the 2nd Amendment front and are both way up the list for violent crime.

Actually....you did make mention of the GOP.
I am merely wanting to point out that this is not just GOP "cockblocking" on legislation. There are many Dems who believe in not restricting the rights of the law abiding. I want to reiterate here as well that I and most of the people who are not full right wing crazies want to restrict access to firearms to felons and mentally ill people as much as anyone.

Social programs *MAY* work in the long run, but you have a massive uphill battle in this country to eliminate the culture that makes it cool to be some gangster idiot who will assault or kill people for absolutely no reason.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Last time I was in Seattle, we went walking on some fire trails with a couple of dogs. They ran off to greet an incoming dog and owner, we shouted out that they were just being friendly, he pulled a glock out of his hoodie.

I'd say you need training more than control, but I bet that idiot was a cop anyway, he certainly had the smell, never even said a word to us, just jogged on.

Even "law abiding" Americans are stupid, and the left know there's no chance in doing a big change in the US any time soon, you have weekly shooting sprees that saw Australia ripe for over reactive gun control laws being installed and you haven't even looked like you might consider it, I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

If Kilmoll had a cunt instead of was a cunt, and argued about women's rights instead of hillbilly rights, I'd be much more in agreement with things he said in the same arguments above but swapping subjects.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Meh, I dunno, if this chick can stir up sexual harassment outrage over being asked by a "middle-aged, rotund dude." what her cup size is in this outfit:
It makes me wonder what response I'd get cosplaying in this outfit:

It's this all over again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY (SNL, Sexual Harassment and You)