Madden 10 FREE with SI Subscription

What do you think about the sports world?
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Madden 10 FREE with SI Subscription

Post by Sylvus »

You can get 1/2 a year of SI and Madden 10 for $49 by visiting this link.

I just ordered it.

/edit: oops, it's only half a year of SI. But that's not a big deal to me, I only care to read about football anyway.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Maddedn 10 FREE with SI Subscription

Post by Bubba Grizz »

This will be the first year since the game was originally released that I will not be buying Madden. They stopped making it for the PC so I will stop feeding them money.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Bubba Grizz wrote:This will be the first year since the game was originally released that I will not be buying Madden. They stopped making it for the PC so I will stop feeding them money.

They put spectator mode back into the game so I'm happy and the Cardinals beat the Steelers in the demo rematch of the Superbowl although they had this years players. (not that I'll buy it but I'll be happy to have the 360 version)

The graphics/animations look great in the demo. Im hoping they cut out the commentary in the demo or maybe they cut it out for CPU vs CPU play.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

Winnow wrote:
Bubba Grizz wrote:This will be the first year since the game was originally released that I will not be buying Madden. They stopped making it for the PC so I will stop feeding them money.

They put spectator mode back into the game so I'm happy and the Cardinals beat the Steelers in the demo rematch of the Superbowl although they had this years players. (not that I'll buy it but I'll be happy to have the 360 version)

The graphics/animations look great in the demo. Im hoping they cut out the commentary in the demo or maybe they cut it out for CPU vs CPU play.
So does this mean you think the Cards are the official champs now?
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Madden 10 FREE with SI Subscription

Post by Winnow »

All the guy does is catch balls in traffic. Amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC959yB4cUM

and then you got this guy lining up on the other side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXPHFkFMjTM

oi!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Spectator mode = CPU vs. CPU and able to watch entire game? That would be worth the price alone.

Then again, my team's QB assuredly has "Gus Ferrotte"-type ratings....unless they count neckbeards, of course.
en kærlighed småkager
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Canelek wrote:Spectator mode = CPU vs. CPU and able to watch entire game? That would be worth the price alone.

Then again, my team's QB assuredly has "Gus Ferrotte"-type ratings....unless they count neckbeards, of course.
yeah, CPU vs CPU is back in with commentary. That's all I used Madden for. I like to watch the Cardinals Beat the Steelers!
Wulfran
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Wulfran »

Winnow wrote:yeah, CPU vs CPU is back in with commentary. That's all I used Madden for. I like to watch the Cardinals Beat the Steelers!
unlike what happened IRL...
Wulfran Moondancer
Stupid Sidekick of the Lambent Dorf
Petitioner to Club Bok Bok
Founding Member of the Barbarian Nation Movement