New Car Time

Cars, Autos, Horseless Carriage, Wheeled Buggy -- whatever you want to call them. Talk about them here!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

New Car Time

Post by Canelek »

Damn shame Toyota does not have a real sports car anymore (re: Supra)....they are the only company I get employee pricing on, so that will wait, I guess.

So anyway, my FJ lease is up, so I decided to go for a 4-Runner. It should be in next week. Black on black and I already am familiar with the V6 236/260 give or take. More than enough for me since I do not tow anything, cept fer whores. I am happy that they have incorporated Bluetooth and an iPod harness. Plus, the added CAD should help a touch with fuel economy and the Cat-back exhaust gives it a little more umph.

I'll take a picture or 3 when I pick it up.
en kærlighed småkager
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: New Car Time

Post by Aslanna »

Rumors of a new Supra coming out have been around a couple years.. But who knows. With this economy I'd be surprised if that ever became a reality.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

It's hard to say. I'll check with my stepdad, he still runs the sales for Toyota Thailand and gives exec presentations, blah blah. If there is anyone who knows, it would be him.

Supra was badass, but pricey.

Looks like my 4Runner may be ready Wednesday. Just waiting for delivery and installation of extras.

edit: No, he is not from Thailand....he's from Dee-troit.
en kærlighed småkager
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Canelek wrote:It's hard to say. I'll check with my stepdad, he still runs the sales for Toyota Thailand and gives exec presentations, blah blah. If there is anyone who knows, it would be him.
What can you get for $5 over there these days?
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

What can you get for $5 over there these days?
5-course meal and a handjob if memory serves correctly. That's for a lady-hooker. You may be served off a different menu though!
en kærlighed småkager
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

This is how I know my car is old, it seemed like yesterday you getting a lease for this guy. Still driving my 11 1/2 year old civic w/ 218k on it now. eecchh

Best of luck w/ your 4runner.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Yeah, those 3 year leases fly by!

I will have the 4-Runner for longer--mainly because I am financing @ 4.99%.
en kærlighed småkager
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

I just got my new company car, a Jeep Laredo 4x4. I love it. I think they are doing 0% interest right now.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon