Decade of decadence

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Decade of decadence

Post by Siji »

The 10 year anniversary of EverQuest is today.

Where were you 10 years ago and how much has changed in your life since then? Looking at EQ now, it's barely the same game (in my opinion) that it was then in a lot of ways but in others, it's just how you left it (assuming you did).

Hard to think of how long it's been since we all started playing this game and how different life has become over those years.

Can you believe there's been 15 expansions to date!?

The Ruins of Kunark (March 2000)
The Scars of Velious (December 2000)
The Shadows of Luclin (December 2001)
The Planes of Power (October 2002)
The Legacy of Ykesha (February 2003)
Lost Dungeons of Norrath (September 2003)
Gates of Discord (February 2004)
Omens of War (September 2004)
Dragons of Norrath (February 2005)
Depths of Darkhollow (September 2005)
Prophecy of Ro (February 2006)
The Serpent's Spine (September 2006)
The Buried Sea (February 2007)
Secrets of Faydwer (November 2007)
Seeds of Destruction (October 2008)
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Decade of decadence

Post by Ashur »

Still farming it up in EQ2. Amazing how many expansions have come out since I left for WoW Beta in GoD, which was fucking awful.

Got myself a wife, child and house since then. Took a few years off after about a year of WoW, got back into MMOs to hang out with friends when Kunark expansion came out for EQ2.
- Ash
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

GoD was fucking awful (as was LDON, imo). I pretty much did same thing as Junior Member Ash (aside from wife and kid). ;)
en kærlighed småkager
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I made it through omens of war. Around 5.5 yes total I think. I left EQ for WoW.

Since I left EQ, I've gotten married, a new career, a house, 2 beautiful babies, and 2 shiny new vehicles. I've come a long way since then. Hell, when EQ was released I was still with my first wife. That was a lifetime ago.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I thought the OoW expansion overall was pretty decent. Definitely made up for GoD at least. Some people actually like the GoD expansion but meh.. I hated the models... The zones... The lamer than usual (imo) flagging crap.. Can't really think of anything I liked about it.

How times have changed. I actually soloed the Plane of Earth rings the other day because I was bored and just to see if I could. I whipped through them faster than I ever did while raiding.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

I started playing Everquest after Luclin was released. The uber guilds were already in the greatest zone ever made, Vex Thal. I dinged 60 shortly after the release of Planes of Power and quit the game during Dragons of Norrath.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Vex Thal was a buggy, lag-ridden zone of ooga-booga 4-armed men with damn near unrememberable names. The Temple of Veeshan was the beststest (raid) zone evar! (I'm pretty sure Sebelis was the best social dungeon crawl, but Guk was a near tie...).
- Ash
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

I got in pre-Kunark. EQ was where I developped the name Rask and still use that to this day.

I got out in March 2003 after my dad died suddenly (severe 2nd depression/taking of own life) and I went through one of those "re-evaluating my life" phases.

Since then I've gotten married, had a kid(she turned 5 last sunday), concieved another that's on the way now, bought a house, improved my career dramatically and generally grew as a person.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

I too enjoyed ToV. Actually, the whole expansion was fucking win.

And yes, Vex Thal was fucking retarded! Ooga booga (lol).
en kærlighed småkager
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

The only thing that kicked more ass than Kunark (LOIO / FM / OT / BW / DL, etc) was Velious with its factions and sense of scale. I left during DoN. Skyshrine might be the best and worst zone.

People who claim that any expansion post-Luclin / instaports were better are sorely mistaken, unless specific raid battles went into making that determination, in which case OoW and PoP both had some sweeeet raid enounters.
cadalano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cadalano »

quit right before gates.. right after we cleared Vex Thal. came back to play with some of Kyoukan's friends right after LDON came out using an ebayed monk. didnt last long and re-bayed it.

kunark was definitely hot shit. i remember some good late nights at karnors waiting for Venril. my favorite zone was definitely Howling Stones. Sebilis in second.

favorite raid zone ToV for sure
I TOLD YOU ID SHOOT! BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME! WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME?
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

I was in 8th grade, and I played Everquest from release day and the next three days straight.
Good lord, time flies.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

It's been longer than a decade for me. I was in EQ Beta 3 and 4. I remember how excited I was to get into the beta for EQ. I had followed the game closely while playing Ultima Online. My first character lived about 5 seconds. I created a woodelf, logged into EQ during the night, it was pitch black and I walked right off the ledge in Kelethin, in Greater Faydark, to my death. I cranked up the Gamma after that...and even more as a barbarian later on.

I still have my beta DVDs:

That's one long beta code! I blacked out part of it just in case!

I've said it before but the original few years of EQ was like high school. Fun times but can't be repeated ever again. EQ peaked with Planes of Power. On a social level, the 2003 FanFaire in Las Vegas was the pinnacle.

As for how times have changed, check this quote:
Sylvus wrote:Nobody can hate Winnow after meeting him at FF. He's a kinder, gentler Winnow.
http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... f=1&t=3639

:!:

I can still run through most of the zones up to and including Planes of Power in my mind. Some of the zone names are fading but I could still get around everywhere. (before they redesigned zones) An, of course, I remember the people I was with at various stages of my EQ adventures.

GoD killed EQ.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Favorite zone for me is still Sol B. I spent countless hours in that place in groups and then 2 boxing to PL healers. Pure raid zones, ToV can't really be beat. Everything from Luclin on could suck my balls.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

I really enjoyed the group zones in Kunark. Seb, Chardok, KC and CoM were good time. Howling Stones ftw though for small groups. Good times.

The zones of the same name in EQ2 are "prettier" but still lacking in the depth of the originals. The EQ2 designers really blew the moose with Chardok, imo.
en kærlighed småkager
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I didn't mind Chardok. Other than the stupid one way drops and crap. And the lame locked doors. Definitely made CR too annoying for the average group which is why it was mostly deserted.

--
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Siji »

Think he was talking about Chardok in EQ2 being dumb.

Most of the expansions starting with Dragons of Norrath were pretty good imo. Kunark was still the best followed by Velious.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Siji wrote:Think he was talking about Chardok in EQ2 being dumb.
Yeah I know. I was commenting on the original!

--
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

I liked most zones where DR was difficult because it kept certain people out, but I have to admit my favorite (when leveling) was when you have the zone to yourself because only your guild has access a la PoP. :)
- Ash
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Favorite expansion as a grouper (not the fish): Kunark. Sure it had VP and a few raid encounters but overall it was content that everyone had access to. Hated a few zones but come on.. City of Mist, Sebilis, Karnors (was a good zone deeper in), Charsis (Howling Stones)?? Those zones can't be beat!

Favorite expansion as a raider : Planes of Power probably.

Least favorite expansion as grouper or raider: Gates of Discord. Already explained that above!

Favorite zone: Howling stones. Dang I spent hours there. And it was great because, at the time at least, if could easily support 6-7 groups but there was seldom that many there because of they wing progression. It was a nice dungeon crawl though making you way through each wing. The key parts really should have all been floor spawns. Sometimes waiting for a named to pop so you could move on to the next wing was a bit painful. Them being No Rent was quite annoying as well. They finally added a master key quest but not until many years after the fact.

Velious was cool but meh.. I hated the faction really. Was pretty pointless as a raider as well since you pretty much would end up in ToV and North was the place to be. Kiss your Dragon faction goodbye.

Various other comments:

The Shadows of Luclin (December 2001) - I found this expansion fairly bland really. And the faction was out of control. In some zones if you killed something you'd get like 8-10 faction hits. Pros: Bazaar and Alternate Advancement points (That was introduced in SoL wasn't it?). Con: Luclin Models.

The Legacy of Ykesha (February 2003) - Pretty forgetable. I actually never bought this expansion until OoW when they introduced Epic 2.0s. Since part of the quest, at least for Monks, had a part in each expansion. Pro: Maps. Con: Uh... Didn't really go there enough so can't say.

Lost Dungeons of Norrath (September 2003) - Hated the raid encounters. These are actually fairly obsolete now as a level 85 character you can no longer request them (unless group average is 83) and they said they don't plan on updating that. Thanks for content I can't access.

Gates of Discord (February 2004) - Ugh. Make it go away.

Omens of War (September 2004) - Fairly solid expansion. Anguish... Overlord Mata Muram. What more needs to be said! Glad I was a part of the first guild to beat that event serverwide. There will never be another encounter like that. The amount of work, deaths, time, trial and effort, that went into defeating that was staggering. I don't think a lot of players these days would have the patience for that.

Dragons of Norrath (February 2005) - Was a decent expansion and the first where the task system was introduced. I think. Not raids but tasks. Alt-Q hotkey! Alternate currency also made its appearance. Not sure that was a good or bad thing or not though. DoN was more of a mini-expansion really at least for raiders. There wasn't a whole lot to do overall.

Depths of Darkhollow (September 2005) - I didn't really like this expansion but warmed to it. Especially a couple years later when I could solo most everything. I really liked the idea of each instance (most of them anyway) having a unique drop. At least for me it caused me to spend a lot of time there trying to get some of those items (instant click lev, shrinky thingie, air elemental illusion (or water.. can't remember!). The spell/disc arcs were a pain in the ass though at the time because it was hard to get people to do them over and over. I think tasks rewards also made their appearance here. Instead of just getting alt currency you'd actually get a loot item. Usually ended up making it's way to the destroy button though.

Prophecy of Ro (February 2006) - Real life started to interfere here so I didn't actually make it through PoR. Started out strong but then had to cut playtime and eventually stopped playing for awhile. I missed a lot of the raid encounters so no real comment. Aura made their debut here. Monk one is still broke. Basically nullifies mob enrage. Awsome for when it drops and you don't notice it.

The Serpent's Spine (September 2006) - Only made it through the first half of this expansion as well.

The Buried Sea (February 2007) - Was still gone! This was basically the first expansion I missed entirely. I never let my account expire though. I did end up spending time there once I was able to play again in early 2008 and found it decent but fairly boring. The mobs in the last few zones were pretty tough for a solo monk. Had a lot of quests/tasks to keep one busy though although the rewards usually weren't worth it.

Secrets of Faydwer (November 2007) - Real life finally calmed down a bit in 2008 so was able to start playing again. Con: omg why so much faction? You can probably add mudflation as well as common group items seems to go crazy on stats. Add as a Pro if you were a grouper.

Seeds of Destruction (October 2008) - Too early to have a fully-formed opinion. Not too bad overall though. Pro: Mercenaries.
Last edited by Aslanna on March 20, 2009, 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Aslanna wrote:
Favorite zone: Howling stones. Dang I spent hours there. And it was great because, at the time at least, if could easily support 6-7 groups but there was seldom that many there because of they wing progression. It was a nice dungeon crawl though making you way through each wing. The key parts really should have all been floor spawns. Sometimes waiting for a named to pop so you could move on to the next wing was a bit painful. Them being No Rent was quite annoying as well. They finally added a master key quest but not until many years after the fact.
That was a profitable zone as well with those blood daggers for awhile! The dungeon in Velious (in zone outside ToV) was profitable as well for awhile with those long lance thingy weapons. The stats weren't great but they were unique looking and almost no one could get to the remote dungeon or knew how to. Along with Howling Stones, the Velious dungeon (someone remind me of the name!) took a lot of skilled teamwork to get stuff done. Fun times for six person groups.

Using the levitation exploit helped populate groups in the East Wing in Howling Stones.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

Winnow wrote:Along with Howling Stones, the Velious dungeon (someone remind me of the name!) took a lot of skilled teamwork to get stuff done. Fun times for six person groups.
Velketor's Labyrinth?
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Gnomies
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Gnomies »

Plane of Mischief before changes <3 <3

so much fun
Gnomies Tinkerbeans~
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Fash wrote:
Winnow wrote:Along with Howling Stones, the Velious dungeon (someone remind me of the name!) took a lot of skilled teamwork to get stuff done. Fun times for six person groups.
Velketor's Labyrinth?

Dragon Necropolis
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

Winnow wrote:
Fash wrote:
Velketor's Labyrinth?
Dragon Necropolis
Ah yes, that was a fun zone.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Sri Chinmoy Ghose
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Leonaerd wrote:When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Sri Chinmoy Ghose
What? Any relevance to the topic of EverQuest?
- Ash
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Siji »

Ashur wrote:
Leonaerd wrote:When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Sri Chinmoy Ghose
Sri Chinmoy Ghose played a female gnome cleric.. with lots of love.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Ashur wrote:
I'm thrilled you asked!

On a forum full of bickering, name calling and general outrage over the power of one's opinion in any particular thread, seemingly the only thread where everybody gets along peacefully is the one where we all revel in our love for one thing - Everquest.

:vv_booze:

Dragon Necropolis was an awesome zone. Being outdoor and only accessible through Siren's Grotto (that is the zone, right?), it felt like my own secret island when I would hunt there. Plus there were tons of sweet durgans.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

Leonaerd wrote:Dragon Necropolis was an awesome zone. Being outdoor and only accessible through Siren's Grotto (that is the zone, right?), it felt like my own secret island when I would hunt there. Plus there were tons of sweet durgans.
What the hell are you talking about, n00b? It was indoors and accessed through Western Wastes. Get out of my firepot!
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

I was talking about the zone that you could only get to through Siren's Grotto. Outdoor zone with dragons and big beaches.
Soreali
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Dyerseve 1321

Post by Soreali »

My god it's been ten years.. I was 13.. my best friend's brother in-law (Meekee) introduced me to EQ when I went to visit them.. I spent the next week making my own little guy and trying out different classes. The day I went home I bought it which was probably about a week after Kunark released. Created a High Elf Enchanter named Soreali. Learned the ropes in Gfaydark and running from Dvinn in CB.. Pretty soon Meekee got me into an awesome guild called the Ring of Shadows (omg hi Ash!1!). Stayed with RoS for most of my playing days. I think my most memorable EQ moment is the first time I ever raided PoA (or is it sky?). We spent an entire weekend there and I must have slept for about 6 hours total.. Raiding until 6am West Coast time, logging off to play Infantry with Kelgar (I know you read this still gimp) and then jumping back in. Was such a blast because it wants extremely serious but we accomplished what we went for. Nothing seemed to top that for me in EQ. After I left RoS things just were never as enjoyable as they were when I was there.

So I disappeared under my rock, re-emerged under Meekee because I didn't want to grind through lvls with a 55 Enchanter. Joined Kratos with my old friends, felt a sense of comfort again. Unfortunately, RL just wouldn't allow me to dedicate the time it took to keep up with them, so I went back under my rock, where I've been since.

Now I'm 23, working full time at a job I really need to get out of, have an awesome girl with three fantatic dogs. Can't really complain.

I spent a good amount of my teenage years in EQ, which shockingly helped me become who I am today. And for all the people that I was friends with, guilded with or who took me under their wing, I'll always be grateful. Hopefully someday I'll be able to get into WoW or EQ2 and find some of my old friends. Until then I'll just keep reading here while I'm at work to help pass my days.
Timmah.

Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Leonaerd wrote:I was talking about the zone that you could only get to through Siren's Grotto. Outdoor zone with dragons and big beaches.
That would be Western Wastes. DN and ToV were acessed via that zone. So I think you were confused there for a moment.

--
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

:o

Yes Western Wastes. Apparently I need to brush up on my Everqu.... baahaahaha yeah right
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Leonaerd wrote::o

Yes Western Wastes. Apparently I need to brush up on my Everqu.... baahaahaha yeah right

Not so hard to get through Siren's Grotto if you knew the "log out in corner" trick! That got patched later though.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

Winnow wrote:
Leonaerd wrote::o
Not so hard to get through Siren's Grotto if you knew the "log out in corner" trick! That got patched later though.
Or if you used ShowEQ :D
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

or if you just didn't suck
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:or if you just didn't suck

Oops, forgot. Just have a rogue drag you across the zone. That worked extremely well in GoD.
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:or if you just didn't suck
:vv_yeahthat:
Actually I liked Siren's Grotto. A decent group could crawl that place for all sorts of gems and good exp and it was easy enough to solo the walrus guys at the front.
- Ash
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Hated Sirens Grotto. And still do! But yeah it wasn't really hard to get across.. Jump in the water, swim to the left and up, drop down, swim to the ledge and run out the tunnel on the left. Takes 30 seconds at most! The stupid seahorses usually saw invis but nothing wrong with training. That's what mobs are for!

--
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Wow, 10 years!

I was finishing my last year of college (had gone back full-time in my mid 20's) and had only been dating Eric for a couple months. He was in the beta test and I would watch him play. He never thought it was something I wanted to play, so on the day of release when he showed me his copy, he was pretty shocked when I asked where mine was :)

Those early days of Greater Faydark being so crowded that people got into fights over wasps were some of the best memories. Looking back, it seems like the newbie days lasted forever, but each step of the way was so thrilling. Lesser Faydark was so scary but worth a dozen deaths and de-leveling just to get a peek at the brownie village omg! Other memories of those early days: Constant adrenaline rush in Crushbone, Sitting along the back wall of Unrest listening to some crazy guy sing about fishcakes in /shout (It was Kwon! Years before I ever "knew" him on VV). I remember Eric and I met Miir (on another toon) in Unrest and as a much higher level character, he was always helping Eric out with this or that. We always thought he ws the coolest person on the server and looked up to him. Eric would later "adopt" newbs from time to time and help them out, his "Jerry's kids," a couple of them took his last name out of respect lolz.
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

I remember Eric and I met Miir (on another toon) in Unrest and as a much higher level character, he was always helping Eric out with this or that.
Hehe yea I remember meeting you two in Unrest... I think I was playing my enchanter, Ioanna.
You guys were the first 'couple' I met that played EQ together and I thought that was the coolest.

We always thought he ws the coolest person on the server and looked up to him
:wink:
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

EQ was good because it was difficult. WoW (and current EQ) will never compare because it's too easy now.

The end.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Leonaerd wrote:EQ was good because it was difficult. WoW (and current EQ) will never compare because it's too easy now.

The end.

Don't forget the drama. Veeshan server drama was so much fun. Being in CT for some of those years made for great flame wars. But don't ignore the eternal social guilds like Obsidian Guard. They had just as much drama! Beyond that, the individual social relationships on the server were complex as well.

Most of that is gone in games like WoW.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

I agree. To buffer my point, I think most of the drama (between guilds) surfaced because of how difficult the game was. Getting a raid into position to kill a mob after hours of difficulty just to get leapfrogged was awesome. A lack of instances made competition tangible. I wonder what it was that caused the developers to decide the formula they had wasn't working, when almost anybody you ask will declare assuredly that old EQ ruled. If it ain't broke..

I played on Quellious, and we had some drama, but never anywhere close to as much as on Veeshan. The Furor Effect was sickly powerful.
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Siji »

Leonaerd wrote:I agree. To buffer my point, I think most of the drama (between guilds) surfaced because of how difficult the game was. Getting a raid into position to kill a mob after hours of difficulty just to get leapfrogged was awesome. A lack of instances made competition tangible. I wonder what it was that caused the developers to decide the formula they had wasn't working, when almost anybody you ask will declare assuredly that old EQ ruled.
Conflict and drama/frustration eventually gets old when all you want to do is play a game and progress forward in it.
Legenae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Legenae »

Soreali wrote:Pretty soon Meekee got me into an awesome guild called the Ring of Shadows (omg hi Ash!1!). Stayed with RoS for most of my playing days. I think my most memorable EQ moment is the first time I ever raided PoA (or is it sky?). We spent an entire weekend there and I must have slept for about 6 hours total.. Raiding until 6am West Coast time, logging off to play Infantry with Kelgar (I know you read this still gimp) and then jumping back in. Was such a blast because it wants extremely serious but we accomplished what we went for. Nothing seemed to top that for me in EQ. After I left RoS things just were never as enjoyable as they were when I was there.

So I disappeared under my rock, re-emerged under Meekee because I didn't want to grind through lvls with a 55 Enchanter. Joined Kratos with my old friends, felt a sense of comfort again. Unfortunately, RL just wouldn't allow me to dedicate the time it took to keep up with them, so I went back under my rock, where I've been since.
You were also in Farstorm!!
Soreali
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Dyerseve 1321

Post by Soreali »

Legenae wrote:
Soreali wrote:Pretty soon Meekee got me into an awesome guild called the Ring of Shadows (omg hi Ash!1!). Stayed with RoS for most of my playing days. I think my most memorable EQ moment is the first time I ever raided PoA (or is it sky?). We spent an entire weekend there and I must have slept for about 6 hours total.. Raiding until 6am West Coast time, logging off to play Infantry with Kelgar (I know you read this still gimp) and then jumping back in. Was such a blast because it wants extremely serious but we accomplished what we went for. Nothing seemed to top that for me in EQ. After I left RoS things just were never as enjoyable as they were when I was there.

You were also in Farstorm!!

I was and you guys were awesome!! Hi Legs! :D
Timmah.

Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

You must not have known the TRUTH about Farstorm.

--
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

I remember racing home from work when someone called me saying the last SK epic mob was up in CoM. Weekend-long Air-Raids... Grats Emperarar, etc...
en kærlighed småkager