TSO

Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

TSO

Post by Marbus »

Anyone playing EQ2 still? My son and I slacked off a bit since most of our guild left for a while but many people are coming back after trying AoC, WarHammer and others... Anyone still playing on the other servers?

Marb
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Re: TSO

Post by Boogahz »

Still going strong on Permafrost!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Still rocking on Guk as well.

Well, when I have a chance to play! I believe my raid spot has been given away, but maybe I can still get a slot if I log in early!
en kærlighed småkager
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

I've never gotten into EQ2 too much, but I have a few characters, the highest of which is in the low 40's. I log in to both EQ and EQ2 every blue moon just to look around, but I haven't actually played either in ages. My EQ2 gimps are on both Guk and Permafrost.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

TSO is a decent single-group expansion (assuming you can find a group). Lots of dungeons w/ decent loot plus the shard system to save for something that's class specific.

It's all about the timing, Canelek - no shortage of scouts and they invite Guyverr when he's on and you're not. We've had some open slots lately as well due to people being no-shows.

I just hope I can keep playing. My wife and daughter aren't being very cooperative lately. I almost quit last night when my daughter was screaming for me during Maestro and my wife wouldn't respond when I called for help, then the same shit happened during Byzola. That's the reason I quit playing WoW. The difference now is my daughter is 5, no longer an infant - she just fights bedtime and since it's been determined that when I'm not at work I'm on kid-duty, it kind of limits my options.
- Ash
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

I've never played this game before.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

Good to hear! We are still having fun on Lucan. A number of our old Bunnies have come back, we bought a guild hall etc... and are starting some shard runs. My son and I had been leveling up a Fury / Dirge combo at which point now he is getting constant invites and all I get is "looking for a non-leather healer" of course those who know me invite me anyway for DPS and backup heals as my Fury can out DPS most scouts.

The new fighter revamp is definitely going to be interesting, wondering how my monk will fare.

Marb