iPod Coincidences

Music/concert reviews and discussion

Moderators: Drolgin Steingrinder, Truant

Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

iPod Coincidences

Post by Spang »

I was passing by a cemetery on my home from class this morning. Entering the cemetery was a funeral motorcade. As soon as the cemetery and motorcade were out of my peripheral vision, Queen's Another One Bites the Dust began playing on my iPod. I immediately started laughing and remembered that JVC (?) commercial, and laughed even harder. I loved that commercial.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Re: iPod Coincidences

Post by Siji »

I was hoping you were going to say Cemetery Gates by Pantera came on. Much better song.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

I was rolling through a drive-thru at Taco Bell recently, when War's Low Rider started playing on my iPod.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Not really iPod related, but hilarious coincedence related. My girlfriend was watching some ridiculous syndicated show on BET that she watched when she was younger (the one from the Disney Channel about that 10 year old in high school (all black cast of course)). During that show the little black kid says something like, "I'm about to boldly go where no one in this family has gone before". Not even a split second later a huge sign from KFC popped up, but it was a commercial....and the sound of my roaring laughter. It was the only time I've actually laughed while being subjected to that awfulness.
Fuck Michigan!