Permafrost peeps

Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Permafrost peeps

Post by Funkmasterr »

Any of you guys have a character around level 73 that you want to level up?

I want to get my Dirge to 80 and maybe do some raiding once in a while, but I don't know if I can make myself suffer through Fens alone (I think the zone is probably responsible for me not playing for the past few months).

I'm gonna try and get some levels before the flood of 360 games at the end of this month, so let me know if you're interested!
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Re: Permafrost peeps

Post by Boogahz »

post on the guild board too. There have been several new additions that have nothing to do with VV that I believe are in that level range. Maybe even looking to get in on a few Crypt of Agony runs in Sebilis will help to get you some experience/aa/gear while delaying the fens crawl. Personally, I liked the way Fens was laid out more than Kunzar Jungle.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Boogahz wrote:post on the guild board too. There have been several new additions that have nothing to do with VV that I believe are in that level range. Maybe even looking to get in on a few Crypt of Agony runs in Sebilis will help to get you some experience/aa/gear while delaying the fens crawl. Personally, I liked the way Fens was laid out more than Kunzar Jungle.
Good idea, I'll have to make a post there too :)

Yeah, knowing what group zones are good at my level would help, too :) There are so damn many of them and I'm pretty out of touch with things.

It's not necessarily the layout of the zone of Fens that I don't like, it's the kind of quests. I prefer the "Kill x amount of this" type quests as opposed to the "Gather 30 ferns from the swamp" or "Round up 3 rhino's and bring them back to the pen" type quests, and it seems like most of the quests in Fens are the latter.

I can't say how I feel about Kunzar tbh, I only quested there for a night or two with miir and midnyte.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Doesn't get any better! This is the Kunark way. Just make sure to finish them all out--there are some decent legendary-quality items at the end of many of the quests. CoA, VOES, MC, Chelsith all have worthwhile items. Same with Seb and Chardok, although those are contested.

However, there are many named in the overland areas for good AA.
en kærlighed småkager