Worst. Halloween. Ever.

Why can't witches have babies? Because their husbands have hallo-weenies.
For scary, spooky or other Halloween-related posts.

Moderator: Fairweather Pure

Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Worst. Halloween. Ever.

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Everyone has one.

I had a party when I was a kid, and my mom invited fucking everyone, even kids I didn't like. Worse yet, I had to leave my own party to go get one of the neighborhood kids and walk him to my party and it was 2 blocks away. Before I got back, it had started raining and it ruined my costume (pirate, thank you very much).

Worse yet, the asshole neighborhood bully was at my fucking party bullying everyone whenever an adult wasn't looking. He stole our candy and pushed my friend down to the ground. I think that was 2nd or 3rd grade. Anyway, that Halloween sucked.

Oh wait, there was also a year when my mom bought the scare that people were poisoning candy and putting razor blades in apples, so my brother and I stayed at home and made our own candy with melted chocolate and candy molds. Only problem? My mom only had 1 Halloween themed mold that my brother and I fought over and the rest were all Valentine's day themed. My mom was like "make pumpkin faces in the heart molds and cover them with orange chocolate so thay look like jack o lanterns!". I'm not even joking. We got to sit at the kitchen table making shitty home made candy while kids came to our house and my mom handed them real candy. Anyway, that Halloween sucked too.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Worst. Halloween. Ever.

Post by Winnow »

As a kid, I can't remember any Halloweens sucking. I do remember one Halloween around 3rd/4th grade, we had to walk through some dark, creepy area to get between residential areas. One of the kids in our pack was dressed as a clown and had huge clown shoes on. For one reason or another, we got scared and all started running. The kid with the clown shoes couldn't keep up, tripping over himself, and got even more scared being left behind. He ended up peeing his pants.

As an adult, in college. My GF somehow convinced me that the Halloween parties would be on Friday even though Halloween fell on a Sunday that year. I got dressed up in an Army type outfit, complete with Alice pack, etc. My GF and her GF ( :!: ) dressed up in something simple like Raggity Ann or Heidi Twins. We get to the bar/dance club and, of course, it wasn't a costume night. The girls made a few adjustments to their outfits and hair and looked fine for a normal night out...I on the other hand couldn't change out of my outfit. Still had fun!