Sszark is a fag.

Stupid posts by stupid people get put here for you to laugh at them.
Koopah Troopah
No Stars!

Sszark is a fag.

Post by Koopah Troopah »

Unoriginal pile of semi-human refuse copies my surname, like a fag. Sszark Vilehand, copying my Monk Ismail Vilehand. It isn't even a great surname, in fact, it kind of sucks, but he's a fag to copy it....Fag. :evil:
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

get a life
Koopah Troopah
No Stars!

Post by Koopah Troopah »

stfu noob!
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

I'm glad someone saved me the trouble of having to move this to retards. Thanks!
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Sabek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sabek

Post by Sabek »

He must have HAXORED your account and took your lastname!!11!!!11!
Sabek
Just Sabek
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Sszark is a fag.

Post by Shaerra »

Koopah Troopah wrote:Unoriginal pile of semi-human refuse copies my surname, like a fag. Sszark Vilehand, copying my Monk Ismail Vilehand. It isn't even a great surname, in fact, it kind of sucks, but he's a fag to copy it....Fag. :evil:
Maybe if you spent less time manually masturbating caged animals your surname would just be "Hand"?
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
The fine print taketh away.
Acies
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Acies »

That's it. I am making my gimpy level 20 Vah Shir Bard's surname "Vilehand"
Bujinkan is teh win!
Cotto
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Cotto »

I have no opinion here...this post exists for the sole purpose of getting me 250 posts

/pharm
It could be that the only purpose for your every existence, is to serve as a warning to others.
Koopah Troopah
No Stars!

Post by Koopah Troopah »

lol
Your sig is too big, please resize the image and then you can use it. (url was http://www.disinfotainmenttoday.com/acapulcogold1.jpg)
suppin
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by suppin »

first off.. Sszark don't even play anymore... second of all.. what the hell does it f'n matter if he has ur last name? u know how many "trueshot" "Dragonslayer" type names i've seen? get a life

this guy is a great friend of mine.. stfu noob!
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Damn supp, I think I missed your first post.. Ah well... belated JACKASSing is in order.

JACKASS!

/pharm
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

suppin wrote:first off.. Sszark don't even play anymore... second of all.. what the hell does it f'n matter if he has ur last name? u know how many "trueshot" "Dragonslayer" type names i've seen? get a life

this guy is a great friend of mine.. stfu noob!
English motherfucker. Do you speak it?
Koopah Troopah
No Stars!

Post by Koopah Troopah »

Actually, it doesn't matter, it makes no difference whatsoever. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously either, so calm the fuck down.

Secondly, I suggest tossing some cash in the direction of an "English for Dummies" book. It took me almost 30 minutes to piece together what you said, I mean, for fucks sake man, at least learn puncuation.

I award Suppin the Jesters Globe for most incoherent and broken run-on sentence, Grats, Jackass!
Your sig is too big, please resize the image and then you can use it. (url was http://www.disinfotainmenttoday.com/acapulcogold1.jpg)
suppin
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by suppin »

oh ok.. if you need to be telling me to speak ENGLISH when im posting on this site to tell you to STFU then you got real f'n problems.. to flame me for .... having run on sentances?.. then you're a complete fucking moron.. LOOK AT YOUR FUCKIN POST

<<Unoriginal pile of semi-human refuse copies my surname, like a fag. Sszark Vilehand, copying my Monk Ismail Vilehand. It isn't even a great surname, in fact, it kind of sucks, but he's a fag to copy it....Fag. >>

oh ok.. im sorry, i guess if im ever going to live up to your posting qualities of your great logical thinking then i guess i must use Fag after every other word right?...

like i said before, Sszark doesn't even play.. so why the fuck are you coming on here and saying he's a faggot?.. who the fuck are you to say that shit.. and to FLAME me?....

You're a complete fucking MORON and you should take the the money for my "English for dummies" fund and go fuckin buy Hooked on Phonics you piece of shit.. 30 minutes to read 1 sectance?.. and to say it's run on?... wtf im sorry Mr. English teacher, i got out of school already... i got a degree.. i think i can stop using punctuation if i want to ...

You no life flamer... get a fuckin clue, no one wants to hear your comments about someone taking your "Vilehand" name.. my god...

I Award Koopah Troopah the Golden Fortune Cookie for the most idiotic thoughts and words that could ever be said.
Koopah Troopah
No Stars!

You're gay

Post by Koopah Troopah »

Thank you for underlining my previous statement.
suppin
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by suppin »

you're welcome, FAG

One thing though, how come I can come back with all of that text and the best thing you can do is make some smart ass coment? Do you not realize that doing this shows what a complete idiot you are? To flame me and try to say that my typing words, and using grammar that I choose, is harming you, and hurting you just shows what a real fuckin "Fag" you are. Don't try to flame me, cuz you're the only one that's gonna get burned.
Quarkk
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Quarkk »

Wow.
Davanor Reepicheep ~ Gnomish Magician
Koopah Troopah
No Stars!

?

Post by Koopah Troopah »

I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about anymore. And I won't even try to bother piecing together your last post because it just baffles me how terrible your english is.