Ho Ho Ho

It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Ho Ho Ho

Post by Sylvus »

Yes, I'm referring to women in a derogatory way.

Please use this forum for anything Christmas related. Gift ideas, party suggestions, recipes, news items, etc. If there are old Christmas threads in other forums you'd like to resurrect, please point them out to me and I'll move them here.

If anyone would like to volunteer to be moderator in here, please pm me with ideas you have for keeping this forum active and try to do a comparable job to the good work Fairweather did in Halloween.

And for those of you who do not celebrate Christmas, please feel free to use this forum as a general December holiday catch-all. If there are enough posts about Hanukkah (sorry if that's not the preferred spelling) or Ramadan (or is that over?) or Kwanzaa or whatever, I'll see about changing the name or making another holiday forum. It's not meant as a slight to anyone's beliefs, this is just the image that we requested being made for us, and the holiday that we admins are most familiar with.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: Ho Ho Ho

Post by Fairweather Pure »

You know, I had a list of topics for about 2 new threads a day for the Halloween forum, but after the first week or 2, I lost my flash drive that had all of my thread topics on it. I'm still pissed about that because I had enough for an entire month's worth of stupid little games and other fun stuff :(

Oh well, there's always next year.

I'm not as big on X-mas, but I'll try and contribute when I can!