Rock Band 360

Get off the damn computer, and play with your TV, it misses you!

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Rock Band 360

Post by Truant »

we had some trouble with the drums at first. Xou and I both gave it a try, and found that we were having to hit the pads solidly before hearing the beat. The music and the rhythms on screen were completely out of sync. He turned off whatever super digital surround processing his stereo was doing and put it on plain old stereo and that sync'd it right up.

I haven't fooled around with them enough to figure out how solid the pads are. I would definately make sure you hit the very center of the pad. But neither of us had to pound on the pads.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Man, they are all sold out everywhere. I had to buy one off ebay last night for $184 plus $35 shipping :(
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

We played this again last night and had some good fun. I got the hang of the drums finally (Xou is still a much better drummer than I).

Coincidentally we're looking for a used GH controller for 360 (we want to add bass!) if any of you have one you're wanting to unload.

I pwn Cowboy Song.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Truant wrote:We played this again last night and had some good fun. I got the hang of the drums finally (Xou is still a much better drummer than I).

Coincidentally we're looking for a used GH controller for 360 (we want to add bass!) if any of you have one you're wanting to unload.

I pwn Cowboy Song.
Let me talk to my girlfriend and then I'll pm you, I might be willing to toss you guys one of mine. If I do, just tell xou to put whatever you think is a fair price for it towards the VV donation fund, it's easier that way anyhow.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

My damn Rock Band guitar broke, I was playing all night last weekend and by the end of the night I could not strum up.. so that sucks, I'll have to send it in for a replacement - I just hope the replacements they are sending out don't have the issues the release shipments did.

I finally beat the drums on medium, and got a few sets into hard. I was actually doing pretty good until I started to come to songs that alternate really quickly between two notes and the pedal, I would pull it off till like halfway through a streak of them and start to get off beat.

I have a feeling this could be partially due to positioning of the drums and how you hit the pedal (lifting your whole leg as opposed to tapping your foot, etc.) So my question is this: For people that are good at the drums, how are you "supposed" to have them positioned, as far as what angle your leg should be at, what the height should be, etc.. I think refining this could help, but I just don't know.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

Like real drums, you do not have to let completely off the kick drum pedal, but rather just have it in the middle there, which helps immensely on certain songs. Also, look into some of the quieting mods people have posted. Making the pads quieter makes keeping on rhythm a lot easier for everyone, not just the drummer.

As for the guitar, the first replacement we got was broken right out of the box. The new one is a lot better, but its very chunky and HO/PO really piss me off (FU Joker and the Thief into), but at least the double strum crap works acceptably now.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Janx
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Janx

Post by Janx »

Once again, fuck green grass and high tides on expert(guitar). In the ass.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I fully endorse the last two posts.

The Joker and the Thief intro can suck my ass, Green Grass and High Tides on expert can blow 12 goats, and HO's/PO's in this game are super mega gay.

I am going to the web site today to request to send my guitar in, it's not as bad as it was before but it is not like it was when I got it, and for 200 dollars that isn't acceptable to me. How long did the process of getting a replacement take Jice?

Edit: Got a lot of faith in the process already, the damn website can't even add a new contact without an error.. I'm trying to add myself so I can complete the process to have one shipped on their website and I keep getting : RNT reported an unknown error....
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

After clicking the link 50 times over the last 30 minutes I get to the next screen to see the bullshit:
EA wrote:We have two methods of replacement for you to choose from.

Express Replacement

We can send you replacement equipment immediately via 2-Day Air Delivery, free of charge. The box will include a prepaid shipping label so you can return the original equipment in the same box.

To guarantee that the original equipment is returned, we will need to take your credit card number. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED provided you return the original equipment within 28 days. If we do not receive the original equipment back from you within 28 days, your card will be charged a replacement and handling fee of $125.00.

IMPORTANT! A pre-authorization of $125.00 will appear on your card from Electronic Arts, verifying that funds are available by placing a "hold" on those funds for up to 30 days. If you use a credit card, this hold will affect your available credit. However, a pre-authorization to a debit card will hold ACTUAL FUNDS. If sufficient funds are not available on your debit card, this hold may result in overdraft fees.

Most of our requests are processed within 1-2 business days. All shipments are 2-day Air Delivery.

Normal Replacement

If you prefer not to provide a credit card, we will send you an empty box with a prepaid shipping label to return the original equipment. Once we receive the original equipment back from you, we will send your new equipment free of charge.

So my choices are, get my replacement in a reasonable time but have 125 dollars in my checking account be unavailable for a week or more (this is not an option for me, and I don't have credit cards). Or, wait an unreasonable time to get my replacement guitar back (Im guessing the normal replacement would probably take several weeks) which is an unacceptable amount of time for me to have to wait for them to replace the product that shouldn't have been fucking broken to begin with. This annoys me... I have tried going back to the Guitar Hero guitars and I can't use them for shit now..

I realize they need to protect their ass, and I wouldn't mind giving them my credit card, but there is no reason for them to put a hold on the funds.. just charge it if I don't send the shit back.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

Yeah I have to do this same thing now... I'll do the normal method, I hate 'holds.'
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Funkmasterr wrote:I realize they need to protect their ass, and I wouldn't mind giving them my credit card, but there is no reason for them to put a hold on the funds.. just charge it if I don't send the shit back.
My guess is that they're trying to prevent you getting the new guitar, canceling your card, and them trying to ding you card in 28 days only to find out that the card is no longer valid.

You should probably get a credit card, it's a good thing to have when you're young to start building credit.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I had credit cards years ago and I fucked up with them, I couldn't get one right now if I wanted to.

And I don't think that would work anyhow. I tried to pull a fast one on the parking ramp I usually park in because they can't seem to stay on top of shit. I pay with my check card every day and sometimes it will be two weeks before they actually send the charges through, so two weeks of parking will all come out one day.. I needed a new check card so I ordered one, there were like 4 days of parking I knew hadn't came through when I got the new card so I activated it (which canceled my old one obviously - as the new one has a different number) and the charges still came back through on my new one... Which I expected to happen, but I was hoping to maybe teach them a lesson - there is no damn reason they can't send the charges through every day.

I wish there was a way I could say any charge made was invalidated and they had no recourse for payment if the charge wasn't put through to my bank the day I made it. There is really no excuse for it.
Last edited by Funkmasterr on December 13, 2007, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

I'm probably going to try and fix it myself:
http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk ... hp?t=40188
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Would be nice if that was my problem, but mine is a bit different.

The strum bar is harder to move up and down, like there is some resistance.. The night it got bad I couldn't even get the upstrum to work, and when you strummed the strum bar wouldn't just go back to the neutral position right away like it should, it would slowly make it's way back.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

So my girlfriend and I have been playing the band world tour together on Hard, and we have completed two cities. The amount of time it is going to take to complete all the cities in the world tour is mind boggling. I would say one city is taking about 4 hours or more (and there are something like 12 cities), crazy! I am kind of interested to see what the endless setlist is (there is an achievement for beating it.)
Janx
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Janx »

Let me know if you need a drummer funk!

AND GREEN GRASS AND HIGH TIDES BEATEN! Never gonna play that shit on expert/guitar again.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

What is this endless setlist thing? I rented the game from Gamefly, and I started messing with it last night. I noticed that the Rio (bonus) concert kept gaining songs each time I finished one. I kept trying to find a point to put the game down to do some other things, and that was a tad annoying. Is this the setlist you're talking about, or is it a world tour thing?
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Boogahz wrote:What is this endless setlist thing? I rented the game from Gamefly, and I started messing with it last night. I noticed that the Rio (bonus) concert kept gaining songs each time I finished one. I kept trying to find a point to put the game down to do some other things, and that was a tad annoying. Is this the setlist you're talking about, or is it a world tour thing?
Isn't Gamefly by mail? Did they send you a huge package with all the instruments?
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Winnow wrote:
Boogahz wrote:What is this endless setlist thing? I rented the game from Gamefly, and I started messing with it last night. I noticed that the Rio (bonus) concert kept gaining songs each time I finished one. I kept trying to find a point to put the game down to do some other things, and that was a tad annoying. Is this the setlist you're talking about, or is it a world tour thing?
Isn't Gamefly by mail? Did they send you a huge package with all the instruments?

Gamefly is the slow cousin of a Netflix-style service for games. They send out the game itself, not the instruments. It's the same version you buy in the non "special edition" boxes. This is tiding me over until the drums are sold separately! I cannot sing, and I am not all that good on the guitar either. I enjoy the game though! I noticed that you can't even do the guitar parts without a guitar controller (or I didn't see how) like you could on the GH series.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I am plowing through the cities, so I will let you know what the endless setlist is, I think it is at the end of the game (when you beat the world tour you get "inducted into the hall of fame" so I'm guesing you need to beat it before that (there are achievements for both of those things).

I played through the singing on medium today and got 5 stars on nearly all of the songs, so I'm going to try that on hard one of these days, it was actually really easy.

The rio thing is kinda annoying in that sense Boo, there are like 15 songs approximately I'd say, and you just have to keep playing through to the end. One good thing about that is towards the end you get to play TIMMAH and the lords of the underground, hahaha.

Janx - anytime you see me online and I am playing the band world tour give me a shout, most of the time it is just my girlfriend and I so there will always be room for a drummer, and we'd love to have another! We are working on getting through our 4th city, but we have like 13 more to go after that, lol - they take a while!

Fash you should chat me anytime you feel like playing too, I get sidetracked easily and always mean to see if you want to play.

I just tried to beat green gay and high tides on expert again, got 85% in - I think that is the best I have done to date. Those fucking chords from hell I just can't do.. and I have a hard time getting the star power in between the runs of them or I might be able to get by.. How the hell did you do it Janx, did you teach yourself to use the "higher" frets? I can't seem to use them to save my life no matter how hard I try.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I am just about finished with singing on expert, but I can't get past Gimme Shelter, I hope something bad happens to the bands members for this song causing me so much agony.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

Funkmasterr wrote:I am just about finished with singing on expert, but I can't get past Gimme Shelter, I hope something bad happens to the bands members for this song causing me so much agony.
Maybe you'll have better luck if you switch vocal tracks and sing the female part :D
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Fash wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:I am just about finished with singing on expert, but I can't get past Gimme Shelter, I hope something bad happens to the bands members for this song causing me so much agony.
Maybe you'll have better luck if you switch vocal tracks and sing the female part :D

:lol: :lol:

I am on the last song on expert now (Boston), it is tough but I'll nail it in the next few tries, updates to follow.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

This is pretty much me singing vocals in Rock Band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xgfEb_lUGg
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Beat it, btw. The hardest song to sing (for me at least) was Gimme Shelter by a long shot - that song is borderline impossible unless you are a kick ass singer.
Janx
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Janx »

Yup had to use the top frets to beat it.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I haven't been able to beat Highway Star either (they could have picked almost any other Deep Purple song and it would have been better, btw) because of the scattered double notes at the end of the solo, I am thinking I'll probably have to practice more with the upper frets to do pull that off.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

My damn whammy bar broke two nights ago.. Cheap shit, there must just be a cheesy little spring inside holding it - I had them send me the box out to get it replaced and even though I picked the normal return method, the box they are sending me is coming 2 day air, only thing is they haven't shipped it yet.
Aardor
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Phoenix612

Post by Aardor »

Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

So um, I read about the endless setlist.. Once you unlock the majority of the band world tour it will unlock, and it is every single song in the game in one setlist that you have to play straight through (you could pause and go away but thats about it).... For me, with downloaded songs that means like 80 songs straight (it took the guys in the video I saw about 5 hours to go through it with just the original 58 songs... Now, I'm a hardcore motherfucker when achievements are involved, but I don't know if I will be able to get anyone on board with me for this, and I don't want to keep pausing my xbox and leave it on for 3 days.. Kinda crazy.
cadalano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cadalano »

the guitar seems like a total POS compared to the guitar hero versions. The strum bar is so loose on mine that you cant really tell how far you have to go to actually trigger the strum so you pretty much just have to push it all the way up or down. just a cheap construction.. but all the Strat's ive encountered IRL have been pretty unimpressive compared to the Gibsons I've known so maybe thats just realistic!

ive been playing the drums mostly. i played them irl for about a year and its definitely more of a benefit to have the experience than it was w/ the guitar. I think i read that Harmonix said something like "if you can play our drums on hard, then you can play the drums" and thats accurate IMO even though hard mode is really pretty forgiving. i really think this would be a great way for someone to learn the basics and transition over to a real drum set if they were serious about it.

i have a problem w/ the drums sliding too much on my tile floor, though. they push away from me and rotate slightly every time i hit the pedal and eventually it makes me start hitting the rims of the pads or whatever and missing notes. eventually I have to just let a section fly past so I can grab the thing and put it back in front of me. I put 70lbs of weights behind it and its still sliding around on the tile floor. I probably need to get a big ass rug or something.

all in all, it beats the living shit out of the latest GH vomitus. my gf is enjoying the singing part, and luckily I can't hear her very well when I'm focusing on the drums.. so we have a good time playing.
I TOLD YOU ID SHOOT! BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME! WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME?
Ryuda_69
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Ryuda_69 »

YAY... i finally picked up rockband for my 360 elite... and all i have to say is that i am now complete hehe. my games library is now pretty much set between fps, rpgs, action/adventure, and GH games along with my shiny new rockband... damn i love toys :D. I have the next 3 weeks off before i start my new job, so i'll be putting my 360 into overtime until then hehe.

I absolutely love this game.... i love the beautiful backdrop as your playing the song. the characters on stage... the lighting... the way the camera moves around and catches the mood of each member on stage.... i love it all. i also love the fact that you can create, and customize your own character with what feels like an endless amount of clothing and apparel... it just makes the game feel more personal... like your really there trying to win over the crowd. this is the ultimate in party games. i took this to my friends house since he was having a party... and because he has a huge HD tv and a sick surround system... so needless to say that the ambient experience of playing with friends was amazing. i remember playing weezer with some of my friends while the rest of the house party was in the kitchen drinking and yelling out the vocals hehe.

first off... i love the drums... so no real complaints here. I also love the fact that i can hit the foot pedal and keep my foot down on it until the next time i have to hit the foot pedal again. i was worried that keeping my foot down on it would register an unwanted attack. as far as the mic goes... it's fine... the singing is not for me... but i figured it'd come in handy when i have a party and someone sweating profusely decides to sing hehe. actually i'm thinking of buying a mic stand to see how well i can play the drums and sing at the same time.. ala phil collins. the guitar is my real disappointment because it feels like fucking paper weight in comparison to my GH 3 guitar. i swear i'm nervous to even play on it in fear of breaking the whammy bar off or bending it in half, but oh well.

overall, i love this damn game and recommend it to anyone who wants to get there rocks off behind an instrument.
Ryuda Shiro
70 Scourge Knight Of Kratos
(Retired)

"Where''s my mothaF****n change???"
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

Rock Band is one of the best purchases ever. Right behind the 360, for me.

I beat Mississippi Queen on expert this weekend and thought my leg was going to fall off.

Rock Band taught me how to play the drums. My dad was a drummer. He had a set of pearl electric drums for over a decade but I could never get into it, and could never get my leg and two arms to cooperate and do 3 things on different timings. I guess the visual and scoring elements from the game really helped because I sat in front of a real drum kit this weekend and was able to rock some of the same patterns from the game and even improvise a little. It sounded good.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

My wife is bringing this home to me as I type. I'm in the process of DLing all the extra songs. Unfortunately, I'm going into work early tonight, so I'll be unable to really give it a full review :(

Btw, I haven't even played Guitar Hero before, so this should be interesting!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Game rocks. Drums are hard. Off to play more.
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

Biffin, my wife and I have formed a band that will take over the world. G, Lukewarm and E. Mo... together we are: Epych Fayle.
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

My girlfriend and I named our band "Jihaad Taters"... It was just plain "Jihaad" but that was already taken :(

We have beat the endless setlist on hard, and have cleared out half the cities on hard.. Still got a ways to go though.
Sabek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sabek

Post by Sabek »

No one can deal with the "Hedgehog Metronomes"
:)
Sabek
Just Sabek
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

"Go with the Flow" playing the drums on hard can kiss my ass, fyi.
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

Is it just me or is there absolutely no way to sit that the drum pedal doesn't make your leg ache, your foot slide off, or both? Would have been nice if there was a little scoop at the bottom to rest your heel on.

Drums are absolutely the hardest. Medium is bad enough, and I expect hard can fuck right off.
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams
cadalano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cadalano »

i have to play them barefoot. it helps with the grip on the pedal and i also have to grasp onto the side of the thing with my other foot so it doesnt slide away, so i'm pretty much Ham the Amazing Drumming Chimp when i get behind the thing

as far as soreness, my back and my thumbs go out before my foot
I TOLD YOU ID SHOOT! BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME! WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME?
Janx
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Janx »

From my limited drum experience..if your heel is touching the pedal I think your doing it wrong...
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

Maybe my pedal is sticking more than it should. I tried with my heel on the ground, but couldn't get the pedal down fast enough with just the top of my foot.

I find on songs that use the foot pedal a lot, I end up locking my toes around the top of the pedal, and hovering my heel, and just accepting that my leg is going to kill me for a minute or two after the song.
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

I'll try to clarify what Janx was referring to.

When playing a real drum set (for rock type music at least) your heel doesn't touch anything. You bounce your leg up and down on the ball of your foot which makes contact with the pedal. And this foot/leg rests by holding the pedal down (which makes no sound). You're not really pressing the pedal down, the weight of your leg falling takes care of that. The only effort expended is bouncing your leg up.

I use this technique when playing rockband as well, though you may need to try various sitting positions to find something comfortable. I sit on the front edge of one of Xou's barstools and feel pretty comfortable.

The heel down technique is used in much slower tempo styles, and also in much softer attack/volume styles. It's much more stable for slower speeds, and produces a softer sound/attack. Generally you'll experience fatigue in your lower leg pretty quick if you are playing this way with any speed.

As for moving pedals. Definately put the drums (real or rockband) on a rug. If you still have problems, just try sticking some rubber feet on it so it has some added friction against the rug/floor.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Saw this over on Digg:

http://www.metafluence.com/rock-band-dr ... urned-mod/

Rock band foot pedal mod
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Haha that's a little overboard, unless you have that stuff laying around I guess. I finished up the drums on hard, played to the second set on expert and realised I would never be able to do it. No more drums for me for a while :)

Now if I could just beat green grass and high tides on expert I would be set.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Finally got to give Rock Band a try today. Just played around with the guitars, no vocals (I refuse to sing in front of people, I'm terrible!), and no drums (buddy doesn't have the drums yet.. they come out Feb I think as a separate product). The game itself struck me as much better than the GH series. I liked how they'd split things up into the different cities, and how there were more unique challenges in terms of doing certain sets without knowing what you'd get and certain bonuses for completing it with 5 stars. Was also astounded to see you get penalized for failing a song. We messed up choosing our difficulty once and went to cancel the song and were faced with a loss of fans, so we played through it.

The character customizations were pretty cool, and the camera work on the band itself along with their animations were far superior than GH's. I just wish I had a 360 now; I'm not going to play a gimped version on the ps2.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

The losing fans when you quit/fail is cool, and the challenges to gain double fans/money and stuff are neat to begin with, but unless you are playing on expert you will reach the maximum number of fans you can get relatively quick, and then you will just turn down the challenges since if you accept them you will either; 1- gain 0 fans or 2- lose double.

Max number of fans for medium = 250k, hard=600k, expert however I think can go infinitely.. I think I remember looking at the leaderboards and seeing bands with like 100 million + fans.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I went ahead and bought GH 2 and 3 today in order to have more guitars. Rock band is definately a step up from the GH series!
Janx
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Janx »

Finally beat drums on hard woo. Think I'm on 3rd set of expert now.