I just resubbed

Zygar_ Cthulhukin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

I just resubbed

Post by Zygar_ Cthulhukin »

I started on Befallen b/c when the game first came out that's where VVers were. (I remember trying to catch Midnyte in the guild) Where should I head? lvl 70 swash...Was in a lvl 60 guild when I last cancelled. I actually logged off and subsequently cancelled my account with 14p in my pocket and was in front of the stable to buy the lvl 60 guild horsie. I've seen peeps talk about Guk and Perma...let me know. Casual player, but played EQ since 99 and have bounced back between eq2 and WoW since.
{{{(>.<)}}} (o.o) \\(^o^)// --- I DID IT!!!! -Hiro
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Re: I just resubbed

Post by miir »

Lots of friendly folks on Permafrost.
I can hook you up with a guild invite if you decide to play there.

Catch me on Leni or Eple.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

There's a bunch of us on Perma who are fairly low levels: Moonwynd is 20s-30s, I'm 30s (and will be for awhile, I'm slow.), Kwon, Somali, Niffoni...we're all there. Miir has about 30 alts that he plays all the time, so we've run quite a few instances together, and Midnyte has a 60 bruiser that he brings down to mentor as well. Perma's the place to be!
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

I made a bruiser on Perma named Marbus and will try to play him some. Keep meaning to at least add that chat channel.

My son, since we got a new laptop as well for the house, has been actually playing his paladin a bunch with my Fury on Lucan. They are both 27 now... he is actually doing a good job of pulling an taunting as a meat shield, heh. Still not great on HO yet but if I start them he has figured out how to finish. We have been killing Griffs in TS the past level or so but together were wipeing up in FG in the early 20s. Not bad for 4 years old (almost 5).

Of course he keeps wanting to go to HoF, OOB, Labs etc... when I tell him he has to be almost 70 he just says that we need to play MORE... well ya... if it were only that easy, hah.

Marb
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

I am having a blast playing on Perma - I am level 25 and I have done nearly all of it soloing. I was in a group with Mid, Kal, Miir the other night - it was my first "group" - it was a mentoring group and I was in it for an hour maybe...and I went from level 19 to 21 in that hour.

Soloing is ok - I really want to start grouping more now that I am at level 25 - I love grouping - need to spend more time grouping with Kal or some friends from VV - I hate PUGs...uuugggh.

Come join us on Perma and have some fun!
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Time for your first dungeon/instance soon Moon! :D
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Kwonryu DragonFist wrote:Time for your first dungeon/instance soon Moon! :D
He was with us in crushbone last week....
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Yep - it was a mentor fest (my first time being mentored - actually, my only time ever being mentored). It all seemed like a blur to me - since Mid and Miir were killing things so quickly I hardly had time get a nuke off!