Growing Older - now 41 edition

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Seebs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Growing Older - now 41 edition

Post by Seebs »

Ingrown Hair on my Jugular Vein - I was gonna leave it alone - but ...

While showering this morning I decided to get my Schick Ultra, lather up and shave for the first time in a week. With the three rows of honed steel and lubricating comfort strips on its swiveled head, I expected no discomfort when I would delicately pass over my throbbing goiter.

The razor hit the fleshy mound and abruptly stopped much like a lawn mower would when it hits a railroad tie. I pulled the razor away and it popped off my neck as easily as Velcro releases from itself. It pulled from my skin the same way a staple would.

Phase one - Stop the bleeding - I'm not going to say that I bled, I just want you to envision what it would look like if an elephant were to stomp on the belly of a full bottle of Mrs.. Butterworth's syrup. I thought I was hit by a sniper and was witnessing the exit wound. Fortunately for me, the shaving cream helped cease the platelet fountain and the ruddy pink foam finally became an off-white once more.

I rinsed off the razor under the shower head and witnessed the 'top hat' of the goiter fly away from the water stream. - it was the size of a Swedish Fish tail.

I resumed shaving and rinsed off the remaining cream from my face to get my first look at the bloody cereal bowl that is now my neck.

The divot was deep and filled with angry puss. No, I did not see the rip cord this time, there was nothing to pull, that may have been still attached to that Red Hot sized piece of meat that already was down the drain. Just a cauldron of milky hate - waiting to share its putrid bounty and surprise attack of pain with the rest of my body and soul.

Phase two - Extraction by the Dabble method - I stepped out of the shower, toweled off and lean over the sink to explore options for draining the vile tapioca blue hole. I decided on the 'dabble'. I took the corner of some toilet paper and dabbled on the gaping wound clearing the slightly colored fluid around the crater and found what can only be described as the pulsating Cheese Dip heart of this infection. There would be no removing my dabbing today my friend.

Phase three - I'm no Nancy boy so I am now about to do 'the squeeze'. I first look around to find a decent place to land if I pass out. My first attempt is a simple pinch with my right index finger and thumb. PAIN! Sweet Fancy Moses - nothing but horrible pain. Nothing comes out and the area is now beginning to swell. My pulse is racing - I can tell because I now feel every heart beat and feel the area growing with every rush of blood to the area from my heart.

Phase three A - I now go for the 'Double Index Finger' squeeze - more torque and the help of the fingernails if needed. I find sure footing with the balls of my fingertips and start the slow, deliberate push downward hoping to get some movement from that cyst drumming under that imaginary force field. My right finger slips- MY RIGHT FINGER SLIPS!!! I graze the top of the wound with my fingernail with what had to be the force of a hammer hitting an anvil in a blacksmith's shop.

The formerly cauterized wound is now a gusher again. I have tears streaming down my cheeks now and have said things to Jesus that he may not forgive me for. I'm still sorry God, please forgive me.

I recoup, and have stopped the bleeding once more - My hands are trembling. Time for the seldom used phase four -

Phase four - Drilling - I get a long pin that was taken off of one of my wife's most recent clothes purchases - the kind with the nice plastic ball on the end. I settle in front of the mirror and slide the pin into the sides of this wound - the pin goes in at least two millimeters on three separate sides. I feel no pain, and just want the pressure to subside. I now know how the victims form Alien felt just before the creature birthed itself from their sternum.

That is when I see it- instead of blood oozing out from one of my holes - a meringue friend from my youth shows itself. Hello there, I remember you from picture day my Junior year in High School. You're just a harmless blemish waiting to be harvested onto my bathroom mirror. I know your ways, I knows your tricks, I know how to cull you from the herd. I go back to the finger squeeze and Eureka! - the offending fiend from my inner neck abruptly exits though the man-made fire escape. Another squeeze from top to bottom this time and I'm done. The pathetic foe is now systematically wiped from my mirror as many of his kind were twenty years earlier.

I smile - and like getting healed with some futuristic device from Doctor McCoy - the swelling subsided, the pain went away and I almost look half way normal. I sighed, gelled my hair and administered my deodorant and brushed my teeth. Brushed my hair and sprayed a few sprays of Polo Black on my neck and went off to my - OH MY GOD! POLO BLACK ON MY WOUND OHHHH GOD THE PAIN. Ohh stieeeeeng stingy steeeeng - oo o o oo o - okay - okay - okay- that was good, okay -

Now off to work.

Have a great day.
Seeber
looking for a WOW server
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Growing Older - now 41 edition

Post by Tegellan »

I love your stories man. Hilarious.
Fortune favors the brave!
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Happy birthday, Seebs. You managed to make my sushi turn in my stomach, good job!
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

I almost fell out of my chair at work while laughing at this, and I am sure my co-workers still wonder wtf I was doing instead of work...thanks a lot! :)
Waran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Waran

Post by Waran »

Another Seebs classic, bravo sir...bravo!
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Someone needs to warn Nick not to eat his dinner while reading this post...
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

:lol: Good lord, I love your stories.
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Seebster rocks!

Great story!

Very exciting and kept the audience reading with but one thought in their mind [WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT???]
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

I wasn't eating this time, crisis averted :D

Another beauty from Seeber :P Have a good one mate :D
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

Happy Birthday Seebs! Thx for the read.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Had me laughing again Seebs!

Seebs' Growing Older - Trip to the Dentist was archived much too soon and many may have missed it. If you enjoyed this one, check it out:

http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... =6&t=14806

Anyone have the Cruise Ship story link?
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Save these timeless classics somewhere, sticky them in a forum called Info fer Oldies so these gems are easy to find for all.
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Welcome to 41! I just hit that last week. I know how you feel. Though I could never put it in the same words you did. :D
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Here is the other classic Seebs accounting of his cruise ship vacation experience:

http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... t=#p216565

Required reading for Growing Old 101.
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

Happy Birthday man!

Marb
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

I am glad you emerged victorious against your enemy! My weapon of choice is the mach 3.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.