Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Build 1838 May / 22 / 2007

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Build 1838 May / 22 / 2007
Vanguard Build 1838 Patch Notes 5/22/2007

GAMEPLAY NOTES
- Mount masters have found a home near all rift way points. These masters will allow you to rent one of three flying mounts based on continent for a fee of 20 silver. You can use the flying mount as many times as you want within the 5 minute timer given. When the timer wears off you will be given a freefall effect for a short duration and the mount will be removed from your inventory.

Have fun and see you all in the skies of Telon!

ADVENTURING NOTES
- Shaman – Added Heal Attendant IV to trainers.
- Shaman – Increased the energy buff portion of Oracle’s Sight.
- Shaman – Feedback has been added to Restoration.
- Shaman – Increased the duration of Boon of Hayatet and Burning Mantle. These abilities now last one hour.

CRAFTING NOTES
- Deconstruction - Xonotlite Boots should decon properly now
- Deconstruction - Xonotlite Sash should decon properly now
- Misc - Crafted cloaks AC values have been increased
- Misc - Lost Canyon – Sheski Chardak now carries Grenitine Powder for the Mask of the Feral Warrior recipe.
- Quests - The recipes relating to the volt star quests have been increased in level to better match the intended difficulty.

WORLD POPULATION NOTES
- Khal - The Khal scholar Akaniaber Ishraqi will now tell the story of the Ksaravi to anyone who asks.
- Mekalia - The Neamsog quest, “Village Scouting,” has been split into two quests: “Village Scouting: North” and “Village Scouting: Northwest.”
- Mekalia - Several group quests at Neamsog have been made soloable.

Items
- The Ancient Warbow of Unseen Terror has had it Ranged Critical modifier lowered and its Ranged Accuracy and Ranged Damage modifier increased.
- The Widowmaker has had its Ranged Critical modifiers lowered and its Ranged Accuracy and Ranged Damage modifiers increased.
- The appearance of the Mekalian Researcher's Pauldrons has been fixed/updated.
- The Legendary Helms from Rahz have had their stats slightly tweaked in light of the recent item power changes.
- The Ancient Warbow of Unseen Terror has had it Ranged Critical modifier lowered and its Ranged Accuracy and Ranged Damage modifier increased.
- The Widowmaker has had its Ranged Critical modifiers lowered and its Ranged Accuracy and Ranged Damage modifiers increased.

CODING NOTES
- Fixed a bug that caused charm to break far more frequently than intended
- The primary cause of the New Targonor crash has been fixed.

~The Vanguard Team
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Wow that is a whole lot of updates. I hope they are saving up for a giant patch...someday.
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

Frankly I much prefer this style of update with smaller, more easily digested changes than the omfghuge megapatches that have become common with WoW/CoH.
Last edited by Animalor on May 22, 2007, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Animalor wrote:Frankly I much prefer this style of update with smaller, more easily digested changes that but omfghuge megapatches that have become common with WoW/CoH.
I am inclined to agree with you on this on the provision that they happen often. I hate waing forever for updates and only getting a small blurb like this.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

This is the only "small patch" I have seen posted for Vanguard so far.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Bubba Grizz wrote:Wow that is a whole lot of updates. I hope they are saving up for a giant patch...someday.
Did you miss the patch that came out 11 days earlier?

Here's a link:
http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... hp?t=20285
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

miir wrote:
Bubba Grizz wrote:Wow that is a whole lot of updates. I hope they are saving up for a giant patch...someday.
Did you miss the patch that came out 11 days earlier?

Here's a link:
http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... hp?t=20285
It's not like you to miss that much sarcasm.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt