How many still playing?

Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Perhaps. We had a human ranger named Anaeran ( http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1241327 ) in the fall of 2005. He went on some crazy tirade about how awesome the Nazi party was in /gu that got a lot of people upset about it, and when I confronted him about it privately, and he got even nuttier. I booted him at 19:15 on 19 Nov 2005. If that was a different Anaeran, then I offer my apologies, and I withdraw my earlier snarky comment.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Anaeran Silvermoon
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Anaeran Silvermoon »

You know, there were plenty of people who had my account info at the time I left the game. I played as Anaeran Silvermoon, as my message board name indicates, and I was fully retired late in 2003. I wouldn't be surprised if someone snatched up my ranger and either sold the account, or used it for personal stuff without caring about my reputation.

I assure you it was not me making those comments.
Anaeran Swiftpaw [Ranger]
http://anaeran.blogspot.com/
Targonor Server
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

This is the dude (or at least who he claimed to be):

Again, if it was not you, or was someone else playing your account during that time, then I apologize for the case of mistaken identity (understandable, I think :) ) and withdraw my previous claims.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Anaeran Silvermoon
Gets Around
Gets Around

No idea who he is but its not me :P

Although if he is the asshole who took my account, fuck him.
Targonor Server
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Sylvus wrote:
miir wrote:
Xatrei wrote:I kicked Anaeran out of our guild after he went on this odd nazi / racist rant one night. He's a swell guy.
I think you're confused, Xag.
lol, murr, you just called Xatrei "Xag".
your funny sylvos.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Anaeran Silvermoon
Gets Around
Gets Around

I need a few more VV's to get a custom title...can we mistakingly flame me a little more so I can post till 100 VV's???? :D
Targonor Server
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

I'm not buying the "someone else logged me in" defense. It's been used too many times here in the past (and none of them got away with it either).

As a side note, I hear Nazi's suck cock by choice

Nazi.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

He's right, that's not his RL picture. This is:
[hide]Image[/hide]
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Anaeran Silvermoon
Gets Around
Gets Around

Truant wrote:I'm not buying the "someone else logged me in" defense. It's been used too many times here in the past (and none of them got away with it either).

As a side note, I hear Nazi's suck cock by choice

Nazi.
I quit more than 2 years prior to the incident described even occurring. I had to destroy my EQ discs back in '03 to break free of the addiction and I never looked back. I was playing Final Fantasy 11 in '05.

If you honestly believe this shit was me, you don't know me -- which you really don't anyways-- so whatever. It just bothers me that anyone at all would even THINK that I'd ever say shit like that in any context. It isn't something I'd do.

I remember looking up my old character info awhile back and I saw that some guy had changed my last name and appeared to have serverswapped to Luclin. I wasn't sure if it was my char or not, but a human karana ranger was pretty likely. I was pissed off about it but I had no more ties to EQ so I just let it go. It wasn't until I picked up Vanguard and met up with PD that I even started visiting these EQ communities again.
Targonor Server
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

If it is any consolation....I don't care who you are. :twisted:
Anaeran Silvermoon
Gets Around
Gets Around

Bubba Grizz wrote:If it is any consolation....I don't care who you are. :twisted:
Thanks haha

/Couplemorewordssomaybeicanbuymytitle.
Targonor Server
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Anaeran Silvermoon wrote:No idea who he is but its not me :P

Man, long time no talk man. How's things?

When I played EQ again last summer, I saw the character Anaeran around quite a bit in a guild I think called Five Rings. I tried to talking to him and he wouldn't answer. I talked to Spectrez later and he told me that he gave your account to one of his friends after you quit because he didn't want it to go to waste.

The RoW boards are basically dead, but there's still people posting from time to time (Twiddle, Cobs, Aorna, and Blathe mostly). You should stop by.
Anaeran Silvermoon
Gets Around
Gets Around

Vetiria wrote:

When I played EQ again last summer, I saw the character Anaeran around quite a bit in a guild I think called Five Rings. I tried to talking to him and he wouldn't answer. I talked to Spectrez later and he told me that he gave your account to one of his friends after you quit because he didn't want it to go to waste.

The RoW boards are basically dead, but there's still people posting from time to time (Twiddle, Cobs, Aorna, and Blathe mostly). You should stop by.
I did stop by...ive been tryin to get in touch with you guys. Talk to me there :P
Targonor Server
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

Anaeran Silvermoon wrote:
Vetiria wrote:

I did stop by...ive been tryin to get in touch with you guys. Talk to me there :P
Yeah, you're not welcome here Nazi-with-cock-breath.

(btw, i hope you realize none of us are at all serious...this is just what we do here)
Anaeran Silvermoon
Gets Around
Gets Around

Truant wrote:
Anaeran Silvermoon wrote:
Vetiria wrote:

Yeah, you're not welcome here Nazi-with-cock-breath.

(btw, i hope you realize none of us are at all serious...this is just what we do here)

Its all good I can almost get my title :D
Targonor Server
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

I'm serious.. Hitler gave good head. That mustache always did the trick.