MySpace Info

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Cartalas wrote:
Dregor Thule wrote:http://www.myspace.com/stevekeen

My opinion of myspace has gone up with this thread. Anything Kylere deems bad must be good.
I see that, Kylere thinks Dieting and taking care of himself is good , You on the other hand can empty a buffett.
Cart,

You made me blow coffee out my nose, thanks!
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

LOL YEAH YOU SIDED WITH ME NOW I WILL BACK YOU UP COZ U BACKED ME UP LOL !

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

Seriously Kylere, you're vitriolic hatred of myspace is a bit pointless.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Meh, at the rate people pick on Dregor, it was a new angle, hell it has been done so much on this board it has gone past a dead horse into the Evil Living Undead Horse of the Coming Apocolypse dead. But the angle was a new one, when I thought there were no more.

This sums up my view of [urlhttp://xkcd.com/c134.html]Myspace[/url]. I think you overrate my hatred, it is more disdain for Myspace and sorrow for any VV'ers who use it. Anyone want to go in on a copy of IPS Community Suite For Vaulters?
Last edited by Kylere on March 10, 2007, 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Kylere wrote:Okay, don't take this personally, but Myspace is fucking pathetic. Many of the people here are way to smart to have that crappy ass site as something they ever bother with.
what a douche

don't you waste your life on deviantart.com pretending you have a skill?
You all just are not getting it
it's about social networking for a lot of people. you are just not getting it. try to gauge my lack of surprise on a scale of 1 to 10.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

yeah making fun of dregor's weight and personal hygiene is really blazing new comedy trails here at VV.

you fat fucking loud mouthed slob.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

oo listen to the peanut gallery

You have no ability to think for yourself Kyoukan, you automatically have to be against what I am for. Like me being happy, and you still being a miserable twit.
She Dreams in Digital
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

kyoukan wrote:yeah making fun of dregor's weight and personal hygiene is really blazing new comedy trails here at VV.

you fat fucking loud mouthed slob.
Your Right, Lets pick on your Husband or Boyfriend or booty call you live with on his choice of women what a pathetic loser he must be.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

I looked for a cry emoticon but couldn't see one!
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Dregor Thule wrote:I looked for a cry emoticon but couldn't see one!
:vv_crying:
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

This MySpace thread has cranked up the flames on VV again if nothing else!
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

I use myspace to find hot sluts to fuck. Surely that is not a bad thing.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Dregor Thule wrote:I looked for a cry emoticon but couldn't see one!

Why you gonna eat it?
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Xyun wrote:I use myspace to find hot sluts to fuck. Surely that is not a bad thing.
Not unless you fail to check ID :vv_nono5:
She Dreams in Digital
Al
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Al »

laneela wrote:myspace haters crack me up. What is it to you what people choose to do?
Free will is what makes this country great. I don't care what you choose to do with your time, but I do care about my time, and I don't want to waste it with that garbage.

Arborealus wrote:My lord we are all also sheep for using computers to communicate with other people! You are soooooo right I'm going to go back to messaging you all via morse code. That works too! Quick everyone ignore all IEEE standards you are just sheep for using http, TCP/IP...write your own OS's make your own microchips!

We are saying we use it because it has utility...Do you use heat to cook your food?...Baaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Morse code is for sheep and cattle! Semaphore is what all the cool people use!
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Better to get to work on my cuneiform tablet!
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

Cuneiform? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Bang the rocks together be a rebel!
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

Kylere wrote:
Cartalas wrote:
Dregor Thule wrote:http://www.myspace.com/stevekeen

My opinion of myspace has gone up with this thread. Anything Kylere deems bad must be good.
I see that, Kylere thinks Dieting and taking care of himself is good , You on the other hand can empty a buffett.
Cart,

You made me blow coffee out my nose, thanks!
The fact that you found that funny completely invalidates anything you said in this thread (and possibly others, still under review).

This thread is over.
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

Al wrote:
laneela wrote:myspace haters crack me up. What is it to you what people choose to do?
Free will is what makes this country great. I don't care what you choose to do with your time, but I do care about my time, and I don't want to waste it with that garbage.
And that's perfectly fine! I completely understand why some people choose to shuffle myspace.com off to the landfill department of their internet reality - it doesn't take too many wrong turns on that site to turn you into an honest hater of templates - but that's your choice.

Personally I hate any fucking page, myspace or other, that opens with a soundfile without me asking for it. There're few things more annoying than a few mindless clicks that involuntarily lead you to the latest emo shitcore band and their talentless single at 180% volume.

However, and this is a big fucking however: I like myspace. It's honest. It doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't and (importantly) isn't any shittier than the person who designs the page.

There're a ton of people on that site who make shitty fucking pages, embed derivative, whiny crap and write awful blogs that read like the anal excretions of a 9-year old. But, and this is a big but (it'd have to be, I grant you): once in a while, there's a purpose to it. Yeah, it might not be grand poetry, or the song might not be fantastic, or the page setup might bug you, but you'll find an author you wouldn't have discovered, an old friend from highschool, a band that's playing in your town that you'd never have known otherwise, or what the fuck else.

Lining Rupert Murdoch's pockets? I got news for you, you can't take a fucking dump without doing that. So unless you never watch any program produced by Fox, Fox EU, FOXTEL, ITV, SkyTV, StarTV or TATASKY; read any book published by Harper Collins or or ReganBooks; watch a movie produced by 20th Century Fox, Searchlight or Regency, just, well,

shut the fuck up.

As Dave Gorman said: "You can believe in any old poppycock you want as long as you're nice to each other". So if someone enjoys using a website to stay in touch with friends, just let them do so. And until you can provide a fully functional and superior alternative, shut the fuck up.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Zing!

P.s - Drolgin is sexy.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Omg, Drolgin hates Laneela's myspace page! DRAMAMAAAMAMAMAMAMAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

MySpace is out, Bebo is in.

Everyone head over there!

http://www.bebo.com/

30 Million Members and I'm not one of them!
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Drolgin Steingrinder wrote:Personally I hate any fucking page, myspace or other, that opens with a soundfile without me asking for it.
They have an option for you to stop those from playing when you visit profiles that are using the actual MySpace player...too bad it doesn't actually DO anything.
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

Wow. Considering how drunk I was when I wrote that, it's remarkably coherent.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

I have a bebo too :oops:

Most of my non internet proficient friends thought it was myspace so signed up there. Bebo is myspace for retards.

If that's possible :P
Al
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Al »

Drolgin Steingrinder wrote:once in a while, there's a purpose to it.
I admitted that it has its uses, and those uses are stupendous at times.

Lining Rupert Murdoch's pockets?
In my last post, I almost included a part about my loathing of Time Warner (AOL/Time Warner/Disney/Dicksmash... whatever the fuck those bloodsuckers call themselves this week). I can't stand the fact that if I want cable internet (or cable TV), I must go through Time Warner. DSL in my area is crap, and it's Roadrunner or dial-up otherwise. I hate Time Warner, and all corporations like it, but I still give them money every month, because if it weren't for the monopoly they control, my internet would suck. I won't put up with suck in my internet. I may be a hyporcrite for this, but I would rather be a hypocrite with a fast internet connection than a faithful that can't download a video file.
So if someone enjoys using a website to stay in touch with friends, just let them do so.
I don't even try to stop anyone from using Myspace, or any facsimile, because it is their choice. What they do is their business, and, as long as it doesn't infringe upon me going about my business, I don't care. I don't own a cell phone, yet I know people who think I am retarded because of that. I don't try to impose my non-cell phone ways upon them. I just don't like paying more money than I have to to live my life. I don't talk on the phone as it is. Why pay an extra $30 or $50 or even $5 a month for something I will use twice a week?

Wow. Considering how drunk I was when I wrote that, it's remarkably coherent.
Heh, I am almost always drunk when I post here, though only because I don't use the computer much before work, and I tend to drink a few or a lot after work. And, yes, I am drunk right now :)
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Boogahz wrote:They have an option for you to stop those from playing when you visit profiles that are using the actual MySpace player...too bad it doesn't actually DO anything.
As far as I know, that option only turns off autoplay for the player that you embed into your page. Unless I'm mistaken, the song that's on my page won't bother you unless you click play, for example.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Xatrei wrote:
Boogahz wrote:They have an option for you to stop those from playing when you visit profiles that are using the actual MySpace player...too bad it doesn't actually DO anything.
As far as I know, that option only turns off autoplay for the player that you embed into your page. Unless I'm mistaken, the song that's on my page won't bother you unless you click play, for example.
It doesn't work though. There are now two options. One is to stop your own player from auto-playing for others, and the other is to stop other people's players from auto-playing for you.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Add me to the list Arb you lazy bum :evil: :cry:
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

Nick wrote:Add me to the list Arb you lazy bum :evil: :cry:
Added you ya damn commie!
rhyae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by rhyae »

My friends who blog are all Live Journal users, none use myspace. I finally made a myspace account last month and it's a very quiet place.
My music, if I had music, would be crickets chirping.
Neziroth
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Neziroth »

http://www.myspace.com/mjlb sorry I'm late guys I was writing a breakthrough blog entry when my computer crashed and I lost everything.

Ugh that entry was so REAL.

I tried for the past 4 weeks to get it back but I can't remember what I wrote I was so in the moment.

You'll have to settle for my page as is.
<a href="http://www.fictionpress.com/~mjlb">See the other side...</a>

Feel free to share your thoughts~
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

none of you can be on my myspace.
a_guide
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by a_guide »

I am there as well.

http://www.myspace.com/mightywashtub

Myspace gave me the tools to find out my roommates were stabbing me in the back! Kicked em to the curb!
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

STRAGI! GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFOZ! We just want to see your pretty face...darling...

get me on that list!

http://www.myspace.com/eli_teh_jew

As a teenager i've found myspace useful for starting rumors, looking at other girls, and posting as many useless bulletins as a can.

I kid, i kid.

I've found a bunch of good music, used it to promote MY band, met some old friends, met some new friends, etc. etc. Most of the time i'm just using it to say 'sup' to all of my friends that i don't get to see that often.
i am a liberal.
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

I wouldn't have it if it wasn't for the fact that I was able to find my old high school crew.

http://www.myspace.com/thordurin

I have own my website, just a serious procrastinator in regards to actually creating a page.
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Drolgin Steingrinder wrote:As Dave Gorman said: "You can believe in any old poppycock you want as long as you're nice to each other". So if someone enjoys using a website to stay in touch with friends, just let them do so. And until you can provide a fully functional and superior alternative, shut the fuck up.
http://www.loopster.com/ How does it work? Loopster allows you to find what's new with the people you care about, no matter which online service they use. oopster enables you to import your friends from various social networks, connect them together and watch how they change.

Okay, now that I have done so (well, my wife found the place), I want to encourage my fellow VV'ers to move off of Myspace, because with the exception of one or two people you are all better humans than those that deserve myspace.
She Dreams in Digital
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Kylere wrote:Okay, now that I have done so (well, my wife found the place), I want to encourage my fellow VV'ers to move off of Myspace, because with the exception of one or two people you are all better humans than those that deserve myspace.
:roll:
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Did you have her working around the clock on that... How is this any different then myspace kylere?? It's like Trillian for Myspace..
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Loopster, lol. You know, if you are so hell bent on proving to everyone that you know more than all of us, you should try a little harder than having your wife google social networking.

Loopster appears to be just a place to manage links to your friends social networking pages. They even say they don't intend to be a social networking site, they just manage links to other networking sites. Now, I say "appears" in my first statement because when I registered, the Add Friends link to get started goes to a dead page. Now that's a quality site there Kylere!

Next time do you your homework before acting like a know it all.
Lalanae
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

lalanae, I was not coming off as all knowing. Perhaps you have an esteem issue. I found a site that does the maintain contact thing that he asked for, I managed to set up an account there, and had no problems. Which is funny because you clearly think you are much more capable than I.
She Dreams in Digital
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Funkmasterr wrote:Did you have her working around the clock on that... How is this any different then myspace kylere?? It's like Trillian for Myspace..

I think she stumbled on it as part of her day job, trust me, I would not want her to waste her time on VV any more than she has. The reason it is different is that you can keep your stuff on a site without Fox News, the pedophile set, the godawful site design, and such. But you also are able to keep up with whichever of your little friends you want to until you get them to move to something decent also.
She Dreams in Digital
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Oh I know I'm more capable than you. That's not even an issue up for debate. I find it ironic that you bring up "esteem" though.
Lalanae
laneela
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by laneela »

Kylere wrote:I was not coming off as all knowing.
Amen to that.

I have to say that it's very humanitarian of you to search for options for those of us that are wasting our times doing what it is we want to do instead of what it is you think we should.

On behalf of us misguided myspace users everywhere, I thank you for your efforts.
Laneela
You may take our lives, but you will never take our trousers!
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Lalanae wrote:Oh I know I'm more capable than you. That's not even an issue up for debate. I find it ironic that you bring up "esteem" though.
I know the only thing you are better at than I.

Grats on fallback skills!
She Dreams in Digital
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

If you are not 9-16 or a pedophile it is just sad.
Pssssst! When you characterize all non 9-16 year old users as "sad". You are implying that you know better than they what will work for them. That could definitely be taken as thinking you are all knowing. It could not be construed as less than pure arrogance.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Lalanae wrote:Oh I know I'm more capable than you. That's not even an issue up for debate. I find it ironic that you bring up "esteem" though.
'
Your more capable? The only thing your more cabable at is lying down and spreadig your legs, Now STFU and get back to what your good at. Maybe just maybe you can find some free time to work on your secondary skill of dropping to your knees.
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

Cartalas having rape fantasies again. How original.

With Cartalas as a cheerleader, I don't even need to insult Kylere anymore. That's enough insult.
Lalanae
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Lalanae wrote:Cartalas having rape fantasies again. How original.

With Cartalas as a cheerleader, I don't even need to insult Kylere anymore. That's enough insult.

Your not worth my time, I like my women with a little less traffic between her legs. Competing with all of Texas isnt fun
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

Cartalas wrote: I like my women with a little less traffic between her legs.
I like my women to understand that case, gender and number should be matched by the pronoun.
Thess
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Thess »

Please add me to the list

http://www.myspace.com/joydahlman