Does your server feel less crowded?

Fenna
Gets Around
Gets Around

Does your server feel less crowded?

Post by Fenna »

I've noticed that there seem to be a lot less folks, in general, on Blackburrow lately. I assume it's because of WoW: TBC and Vanguard. I'm wondering if any of you guys have taken a break from EQ2, or know others that have?
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

I got sucked in by Vanguard.
Have only logged into EQ2 a few times since. :(
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

On Lucan there have been less for those reason and from arguements generated by those reasons. One of our top raiding guilds pretty much blew apart last with with the GL basically telling everyone to FO and that he was transferring to another server. He hasn't yet but that guild is in fractures. Some other people giving Vanguard a try and or BC, however yesterday I spoke to someone from another raid guild who said he and most of his buddies were already back from BC and Vanguard just didn't hold them like they thought.

Me, I'm almost 64 on my highest charcater (finally) just got my Lord title and playing my gimp Fury with my son at times. Will probably pick up Vanguard to see how it runs but don't know about BC. Blizzard banned my account last week which is odd since it's been inactive for over a year. Billing said someone reactivited it then it was banned the next day so my guess is that it was stolen. However since I didn't do it I expect my account back... if they don't I doubt I'll ever check out Azaroth again.

Marb
Canoe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Canoe »

Notice on my server (Permafrost) that it's been light lately...

Selling has been slow on the broker, and takes a lot longer to get a group (except with guildies of course).

Hoping it rebounds as I really think this is a great game, but we'll see how it goes.
Niffoni
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Niffoni »

Perma seems okay. There's a noticable dip, but in general, things are chugging along as per usual. Nice to see considering between EoF, Vanguard, and the WoW expansion, this seems like a brief golden age of MMOs.
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams
Vaemas
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: BeaverButter

Post by Vaemas »

It does seem less crowded, although the harvest-bots are out in force. I don't know the story, but FoH is no more on Perma and supposedly it's related to Vanguard.

Guess Insognito won't be selling the extra tradable fabled loot anymore.
High Chancellor for Single Malt Scotches, Accounting Stuffs and Biffin Greeting.
/tell Biffin 'sup bro!
Fenna
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Fenna »

The broker has been really slow on Blackburrow too. I've been working on my tailoring and can barely break even on tier 5 mastercrafted stuff.
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

FoH split up on Permafrost because of the poorly designed raid encounters in EoF, shitty itemization and lack of progression period. Vanguard or TBC had absolutely nothing to do with our split up. There are a few FoHers playing on Thunderaxe on Vanguard. I know Noah and Mystique are dabbling in both VG and WoW and Insog and I are playing WoW atm too just for breather from EQ2's retarded devs. I'm also raiding on EQ casually I guess you could say. Not on Luclin though.

EQ2 is probably going to crash and burn..another one of the major designers is rumored to be leaving for GMG. I guess whatever Curt ends up putting out might be worth a try seeing as how just about every decent Dev that worked on EQ2 is now working for him.

Have fun playing your game of choice!