The BIGGEST Steamroll...

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Xanupox
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
PSN ID: TheRealScarr

The BIGGEST Steamroll...

Post by Xanupox »

Let us come clean.

Detail the conditions and circumstances of the biggest, nastiest, most rediculous steamroll you were ever involved with... either victim or SteamRoller.

I was the near-victim once... CT had worked the previous day to clear all of NToV, only Vulak remained. The whole guild had logged out at the end of the night, so only time stood inbetween us and our rightful loot. I logged on in the late morning hours to see a Japanese guild Call of Heroing into a safe area, obviously they had used their ShowEQ to see the situation and were coming in for the cheap fucking kill... OUR KILL!

I would not have this, so I performed a flawless 5+ hours denial of Vulak service. I used my 2nd account to logon our own CoH mage, who I placed into the Plane of Mischief safe spot.

I trained, lied, dispelled, trained, and CoH trained non-stop, causing those japs to die completely no less than 10 times... they finally gave up, but what happened next? The fucking CoE scum had appeared to be Calling in as well just West of Vulak. They were going to try and sneak him out from under my nose!

Not on my fucking Trainwrecking Shift mother fuckers! Did you REALLY think I was going to play fair, after having fought all daylong to keep Team Japan from stealing "MY PRECIOUS VULAK"?????

Well, the only problem is they didnt count on Lord Vyemm to still be alive and kicking, this was back when he would run up to Vulak when he was aggroed.

So they told me, if they killed Vyemm, they should get a shot at Vulak. I knew there was no way they could kill Vyemm, especially at that location, I think it was Lady M's lair.

They pulled him and died. I figured they gave up, waited 20 minutes for them to CR and recall out. So CT is now online, buffed up and we are about to pull Vulak... so, we do just that. Guess what! CoE was still in that fucking hole in the wall, they didn't leave... they got WTF-PWNED by Lord Vyemm, LOL.

They then, of course, say I did it, killed them that is. Oh, yeah... I wrote the script to make Vyemm come running to Vulak. They chose not to leave and got pwned, but that was my NEAR miss day as a VICTIM of the aggressions of Veeshan.

I hope you all can sympathize with me, as I am waiting to cry with you over your sad stories.
I probably gave you virtual items once upon a time...
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

well ok.

a) you were probably the worst trainer in the history of the game. you couldn't train gnolls on level 5's in blackburrow. so you're full of shit.

b) didn't you try this once before and everyone mocked you? how long does it take you to get it through your skull that you weren't some notorious EQ villain, and nothing more than a pathetic fucking douche so unbelievably starved for attention that is would be comical if it wasn't so goddam sad?
Sajko
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sajko »

I remember us (Valhall) sitting at the lair of whatever dragon that was right after Koi'doken, prepping for the trashclearing to the ramp where you usually pulled Vulak. Xanupox came running with Vulak trying to train us, obviously he failed miserably.

Another time (Might of been the same day, same raid etc) we were clearing towards Vulak, CT was ahead of us and pulled 7 or so of them drakes, wiped like idiots. We went ahead, pulled the same 7 or so drakes and killed them ontop of their corpses with 0 deaths. Good times.
Xanupox
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Xanupox »

kyoukan wrote:well ok.

a) you were probably the worst trainer in the history of the game. you couldn't train gnolls on level 5's in blackburrow. so you're full of shit.

b) didn't you try this once before and everyone mocked you? how long does it take you to get it through your skull that you weren't some notorious EQ villain, and nothing more than a pathetic fucking douche so unbelievably starved for attention that is would be comical if it wasn't so goddam sad?
Well you obviously read all about the endgame, from the IGN forums. Seeing as you were never in a guild capable of getting much past Upper Guk, I find it hard to believe you actually knew anything about me or the exploits of CT. ... but thanks for that attempt. Actually I do recall seeing your corpse rot for 3 days in the Minotaur pit, with you posting for help on Allahkhazams site.... LOL.
Xanupox
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Xanupox »

Sajko wrote:I remember us (Valhall) sitting at the lair of whatever dragon that was right after Koi'doken, prepping for the trashclearing to the ramp where you usually pulled Vulak. Xanupox came running with Vulak trying to train us, obviously he failed miserably.

Another time (Might of been the same day, same raid etc) we were clearing towards Vulak, CT was ahead of us and pulled 7 or so of them drakes, wiped like idiots. We went ahead, pulled the same 7 or so drakes and killed them ontop of their corpses with 0 deaths. Good times.
What about the time where you begged me to come to PoG and get rots drops? I had you come in and goto the opposite side of the zone and you got killed by protectors ROFL. I think you were bound in Freepot and couldnt even get back to your copse... newbs, rofl.
Sajko
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sajko »

.. what?
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Xanupox wrote: Well you obviously read all about the endgame, from the IGN forums. Seeing as you were never in a guild capable of getting much past Upper Guk,
When I quit EQ, you were still wiping to Yelinak and listening to Kylere whine about not getting enough plane of growth armor drops. As far as I know, the farthest into TOV you ever saw was when you were hiding in a firepot watching Fires of Heaven play properly after your 5th or 6th failed attempt at training us. You were so beneath their contempt, they didn't even bother petitioning your stupid antics.

My guild was half an expansion ahead of you with quite literally one tenth the guild size. So ...What?
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Honestly, there's just too many to choose from.
Xanupox
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Xanupox »

kyoukan wrote: So ...What?
What? I think you are mistaking the inability of Legion, with your deluded memories of what I, along with CT accomplished. As a matter of fact, I can honestly say, that the only time I ever recall your guild in ANY zone, other than Guk was one night you were all cowered up in the bottom left corner of Hate, trying to repeat some strats you read about 2 years earlier.

We kinda ran right past you all, on our way to the 2nd floor, I hope that didnt interfere too much... sorry if you thought that was a steamroll... rofl.
Xanupox
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Xanupox »

Dregor Thule wrote:Honestly, there's just too many to choose from.
Just pick one!
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Our best one was probably in Dragon Necropolis over Rune of War which instigated and was summarized by "Ixtlan is the SCUM of Veeshan" thread. Oh how i miss that thread.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Nervis is now HUGE is one of the best memories of EQ.
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

I remember when the Somalia Army steamrolled the Ugandan arrmy for a crack at Kyoukans over camped bed. What a mess!!! That was the day Sony started instance mobs so everyone can have a crack.
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

:popcorn:
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Honestly, is your life that tied to what you did in EQ 7 years ago (or whatever) that you have to keep bringing up this idiocy?
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

It's all about Console wars these days.

Celestial 360 vs Fires of Gaystation 3 vs Pravus Wii
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Winnow wrote:It's all about Console wars these days.

LOL :lol:
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

found a folder on my old hard drive. [/img]
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Winnow wrote:It's all about Console wars these days.

No matter how much you dislike Winnow's PS3 bashing, you can't tell me you didn't at least chuckle when you read this.

:lol:
Xanupox
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Xanupox »

Raistin wrote:Image

What is really funny about this is... CT fought its way, cleared its way to the "old safe spot" where everyone logged out. I logged out in the corner with this Pot. We planned on finishing the clearing the 2nd day, but FoH logged on at like 2pm in the afternoon like the no-life cockblocks they were just to be asslike.

I was AFK the whole time, coming back occasionally to see if FoH would actually have enough people on to do anything or not, I told CT members to NOT logon to thier mains to avoid a conflict. Everyone that was online from CT at that time was on an ALT, but thier mains were logged out right there in that same area.

So yeah, that is the famous pot pic, out of context and taken by a talentless wizard fucktard, who was nothing more than a crusted dingleberry hanging off Furor's 2" cock.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

You seem so bitter. Its so laughable you talk so much shit over the internet. Give it a rest and move on. I know a lot of us have, and we just look back and laugh at how wound up over stupid shit we were.

And, for some fucked up reason I remember that day. Not only were you not afk, but you had the rest of CT log in and you tried to steal Denron's pull and the rest of CT attacked. It was one of the most funniest things, besides us leap frogging you with CoH for Trak, till you cried to some GM to come settle it.

Poor Lady D.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I steamroll mostly in bars, nightclubs etc and snag peoples pretties.

Many a weakling have been steamrolled by me during the years.

Once i opened with "I break necks when i flex my pecs".
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Xanupox wrote:What is really funny about this is... CT fought its way, cleared its way to the "old safe spot" where everyone logged out. I logged out in the corner with this Pot. We planned on finishing the clearing the 2nd day, but FoH logged on at like 2pm in the afternoon like the no-life cockblocks they were just to be asslike.

I was AFK the whole time, coming back occasionally to see if FoH would actually have enough people on to do anything or not, I told CT members to NOT logon to thier mains to avoid a conflict. Everyone that was online from CT at that time was on an ALT, but thier mains were logged out right there in that same area.

So yeah, that is the famous pot pic, out of context and taken by a talentless wizard fucktard, who was nothing more than a crusted dingleberry hanging off Furor's 2" cock.
I was there that day. I rememeber about 90-100 of you tried to KS a dragon and failed miserably at it. Then your guild left (presumably to see if king in Guk was takesn) and you stayed behind to pathetically try to train the raid. You successfully pulled two named dragons onto the raid, who were prompty killed. Grats Kyoukan some rapier. Then you hid in a firepot to watch how people kill stuff using less than 120 gimps. Everyone had a nice fucking laugh at your expense while you stewed in your own juices at how much time you've wasted sucking at Everquest.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

How would Kyo and Xanu react if they met in real life? :)

Would it end up in a hug, handshake or would they ignore eachother? :twisted:
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

Kwonryu DragonFist wrote:How would Kyo and Xanu react if they met in real life? :)

My money is on Xan running away screaming like a little girl trying to find his airforce buds to help kick her ass
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Trek wrote:
Kwonryu DragonFist wrote:How would Kyo and Xanu react if they met in real life? :)

My money is on Xan running away screaming like a little girl trying to find his airforce buds to help kick her ass
Hah! :razz:
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Raistin wrote:You seem so bitter. Its so laughable you talk so much shit over the internet. Give it a rest and move on. I know a lot of us have, and we just look back and laugh at how wound up over stupid shit we were.

And, for some fucked up reason I remember that day. Not only were you not afk, but you had the rest of CT log in and you tried to steal Denron's pull and the rest of CT attacked. It was one of the most funniest things, besides us leap frogging you with CoH for Trak, till you cried to some GM to come settle it.

Poor Lady D.
Good times.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Xanupox
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Xanupox »

I'd hit it.

Then shove her in the oven, head first.
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

My fondest memory of EQ is when Raistin and I and our other room mate (Mali) were killing Walruses in ... some zone with snow... near the giant city.

Raistin decides he is going to do some AE so he hits a few and runs... well, the walruses were social so he's running around with like 80 of the things chasing him yelling HELP COCKSUCKERS at us cause we're too busy laughing at him to help.

Other than that, I really don't remember any events in EQ that really stand out.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

I just steamrolled a bottle of beer obviously my epeen is the biggest.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Raistin Likes Xanu... i have pics of them in a pot together gettin busy...

Heya raist, long time no see.
Sick Balls!
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

Raistin wrote:Image

Haha, calling in an air strike. I kill me!

Upon reflection, I dunno about the biggest, but I think my most favorite was the one in NToV that led to coining the phrase "Trainamaf".

edit: MAN! Look at the interface we used to be satisfied with. EQ was the good old days for sure.
Spankes
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spankes »

Trainamaf was actually coined in guk.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

For ME it wasn't, and as we all know, I am the alpha and the omega.
Xanupox
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Re: The BIGGEST Steamroll...

Post by Xanupox »

Where is Sparty?
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Siji »

Stop trying to touch his ball you pedofreak.
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

*bump*

and the biggest train i ever saw i think was when ... (wood elf ranger cant remember his name used to post here all the time) pulled EVERYTHING in velks lab(?) from the boss to the front door... it took about 20 mins for it all to reset i think.

and as for steam roll? i think all the ragefire cleric epics were the craziest
Gnomies
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Gnomies »

Slab may have received a Train every time I caught him AFK in the freeport tunnels from either myself or Pubin....it really did brighten my day.
Gnomies Tinkerbeans~
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Siji »

Drasta wrote:and the biggest train i ever saw i think was when ... (wood elf ranger cant remember his name used to post here all the time) pulled EVERYTHING in velks lab(?) from the boss to the front door... it took about 20 mins for it all to reset i think.
Ransure. He thought he was funny, most everyone else in guild thought he was a jackass.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

That does not sound so bad really. The first time I met Sylvos we were taking turns pulling everything in Karnors to the zone. Me and him and Homercles and I think Sirensa would then partake in clearing contests.

side note: one of the funniest things I have ever seen happened during one of these. Homer and myself were beating one of the drolvargs down and had it around 25%. Some random wizard zones in after being beaten down outside by the spiders and he is at a sliver of life. The drolvarg turns 180 degrees and smokes him the second he appears inside KC and does not even miss a beat as he swings back around to get back on Homer. Laughed so hard that I had tears streaming down my face after that.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I miss Kyoukan. Is anyone still in contact with her?