Solusek's Eye

miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Solusek's Eye

Post by miir »

Went there for the first time last night to start my prismatic quest.. and holy crap what an awesome dungeon. The design and the scale of everything is just mindblowing. Spent half the time just taking screenshots. I'll post em later... depending on how they turned out.
The zone is just gigantic! The heat shimmer when you're on the walkways over the lava looks wild. I paid Nagafen a visit and gave him a little smack.

It's too bad Solusek and Drafling Tower aren't as popular as some of the more less inspired dungeons like RE, CT or even Perma.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Drafling Tower still confuses the hell out of me. Finished up the "By hook or by..." heritage quest for my warlock the other day, yes I slack, and it took me about 30 minutes to find the Jumjum tap, for that part of the quest. I am directionally challenged, but that zone is a huge maze but it is pleasing to the eye. I'll have to post some screenshots of Deathtoll. Overall, most of the newer raid zones that dev's have come out with are pretty much a copy/paste job of zones already in game. Ascent of the Awakened is copy/paste of Palace of the Awakened, Halls of Seeing and Temple of Scale are copy/paste jobs of Sanctum of the Scaleborn..along with Lyceum of Abhorrence.

I am really excited about the new expansion and adventure pack though, it will be a nice change to the eye versus what I see daily, I can't wait until beta begins.
Vaemas
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: BeaverButter

Post by Vaemas »

Drafling Tower isn't that difficult to be honest. If you don't have it already, get the eq2maps UI addon. It just takes frickin' forever to make the runs through the zone.

Solusek can be confusing once you get down to the giants, simply due to the sheer size of the zone and the multiple levels. Once you figure out which floor you need to stop on, it's easy to get around.

Sanctum of the Scaleborn/Temple of Scale are also very large zones with great graphics and design. I quite enjoy the time I spend there. Good group helps too. ^.^
High Chancellor for Single Malt Scotches, Accounting Stuffs and Biffin Greeting.
/tell Biffin 'sup bro!