Just bought EQ2

Kudo
Gets Around
Gets Around

Just bought EQ2

Post by Kudo »

This game is amazing, I have just reached lvl 20, and am now a Conjuror, great experience so far.

Anyone got any tips or advice?
Rayquan
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Rayquan »

Keep it slow and enjoy the games environment. If you just plow through the levels, you'll get bored at max lvl really easily. Or so I've read...
Proctus
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Proctus »

Quit now, while you still have your sanity!
Proctus Armonius
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

Quit while you still have your money. You'll keep your sanity alright, unless the boredom kills you.
miir and I are best friends. <3
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Ha ha. Sucker!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Marbus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Marbus »

Don't listen to them, I've been playing since Aug and I'm loving it. I have a 29 guardian, 16 cleric/inquisitor, 13 crusader (my sons), 11 Sorc/Wizard, 11 Predator/Ranger... playing with a bunch of old Veeshan and RL friends on Lucan D'Lere, about 20 of us active in the guild, we don't raid, we talk trash, share everything and help each other whenever in someone's in need. Who could ask for more playing a game IMHO.

Don't get me wrong I love WoW and still play some, and hope to play more once the expansion is out. But with 2 kids and 60 hour work weeks I just don't have time to raid. I get a lot of time to play, it's just rarley more than an hour at a time. So for me, raiding is out of the question.

EQ2 has change a great deal since release, and I like it. If you like it, play it and don't worry about what others think. If you get to a point you don't, just quit. It's simple... play what you enjoy and have fun at :)

Cheers!
Marb