Strigia Isle task force...

CoH Discussion
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Strigia Isle task force...

Post by masteen »

Me and a couple RL friends are gonna be doing this Sunday night. We got a scrapper, emp def, and controller lined up, so if any of yall got a tanker/blaster/scrapper 26-28, we'd love to have you.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

What serv ya on?
Erolz NTurnet
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Erolz NTurnet »

*we're all on the "who the fuck are you" thread and we all be on fucking victory

add@FryingDragon to your global friends list.. I could have a few folks there for ya. ;)
Hooray Beer!
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

Hrm, I think Ransure is lvl 28 or so... hrm, guess Ill reload the game and check :)
This 2cp has been brought to you by DOKURANGER!
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

fuck you guys im in

emp def (if i remember right) of godliness
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

Hrm, Im only lvl 24 with 12k in debt... blah, debt should go away after 8 months...
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

I'm trying to find my damn disk so I can install and make use of the free memorial day reactivation. I have a 27 lightning blaster. Name is Zzap

edit: got it up and running, didn't realize I was lvl 30 though...
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

This TF is pretty cool, and a GREAT way to get those warwolf and vampire badges! We followed it up by doing the Manticore TF with dual emp defenders.

I learned, once again, that there are A LOT of stupid scrappers out there. How you die, FOUR TIMES IN ONE MISSION, in a group with a burn tanker and 2 emp defenders is beyond me, but triggering all your big area effect powers before the first burn patch is down is a good start :evil:
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Erolz NTurnet
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Erolz NTurnet »

Zamtuk wrote:fuck you guys im in

emp def (if i remember right) of godliness
Electric Jesus?
Hooray Beer!
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

yeah, but not one of you fuckers were on this weekend, except for kevarian/zzap.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

@masteen is my global chat handle. We are going to be doing the other Strigia TF THURSDAY around 7:30 PM EST if any of you fockers wanna come.
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

Hey! I was on for a bit! :p
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

Feel free to check if I'm on MSN if you need people for task forces or groups or whatever, I don't log on super often but that's mostly because I hate grouping with random jackasses. If you can't guess my hotmail account, it's in the profile.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Drolgin, if you have a char in the level range, and log on tonight around 7:30 PM EST, I guarantee that you will not have to group with random jackasses. You could group with a very SPECIFIC bunch of jackasses :twisted:
Erolz NTurnet
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Erolz NTurnet »

I dont get home until about 9:15pm EST :(
Hooray Beer!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Well, our august leader, Lee Chan, forgot that to get this TF, you must have run through all the Striga contacts, so no task force last night.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Razorgirl has now been run though all the missions needed for this TF, and is ready to go. We start around 7:30 EST tonight, as always, send me or Lee Chan a tell and you're in.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

OMFG, the hess TF is so fucking awesome. The final fight happens insisde the volcano in Striga, around a GIANT FUCKING ROBOT! Best TF EVAR!