The Rage Veeshan Conspiracy

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
solanar
No Stars!

Post by solanar »

She didn't post about a merger, she posted about a migration.

The thread in which she brought it up supplied the same details Dal clarified here. Reduced requirements for applying was basically it. Still had the lvl 65 minimum.
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Wooot he came back!!! :D
Hiya Solanar *wave*
solanar
No Stars!

Post by solanar »

Well, I did say I was gone unless something else needed clarification :lol: :D
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

Dal-KoE wrote:
Gemily wrote: Good thing KoE didnt fall for the merger, wouldnt surprise me if Zkinea tried the same shit on them.
KoE does not and will not merge with any guild... an offer was on the table to allow the remaining RVers the chance to enter recruiting enmasse (8-10 toons, possibly a few more) with a lowered requirement on Flags and Gear. This was not an agreement to grant them a defacto tag, just that they would get the same chance KoE gives to any recruit.
FUCK THAT!!! IM CALLING BULLSHIT!!!

KoE has had one merger at least... FoL merged with KoE :) and I "think" SCoW was offered a merger...

HA HA FUCKER! I WAS THERE!

that is all... thank you drive through ;)
This 2cp has been brought to you by DOKURANGER!
Aneron
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Aneron »

Ransure wrote:
Dal-KoE wrote:
Gemily wrote: Good thing KoE didnt fall for the merger, wouldnt surprise me if Zkinea tried the same shit on them.
KoE does not and will not merge with any guild... an offer was on the table to allow the remaining RVers the chance to enter recruiting enmasse (8-10 toons, possibly a few more) with a lowered requirement on Flags and Gear. This was not an agreement to grant them a defacto tag, just that they would get the same chance KoE gives to any recruit.

KoE has had one merger at least... FoL merged with KoE :) and I "think" SCoW was offered a merger...

You missed Lazarus Tribunal too Doku! But that was in the past....stuff like that doesn't happen anymore.
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

Aneron wrote:
Ransure wrote:
Dal-KoE wrote:

You missed Lazarus Tribunal too Doku! But that was in the past....stuff like that doesn't happen anymore.
Doh! I forgot that one.... thats where Valf and Taly(/doh!) came from...
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

<3 Ransure.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I miss Taly.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

I hated Taly, and now, from that comment, you have inspired me to hate you also....

I have 0 tolerance for stupid people...
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Some of those KoE mergers mentioned above were just relaxed applications. That just wasn't always said "out loud," and it did not apply in the same way to everyone. Some people got a lil different treatment due to their relationship with members at the time.
Ralalin
No Stars!

Post by Ralalin »

:popcorn:

Ah this is entertaining to watch.
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Drolgin Steingrinder wrote:not quite :popcorn: but I see potential.
898 views and 60 repplies later. Yup yup, had potential.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

best i can tell this only amounted to a cat fight between two people. unless you can get the 3rd flamer to come in and initiate a critical mass, the thread will inevitably be boring.
Ralalin
No Stars!

Post by Ralalin »

Voronwë wrote:best i can tell this only amounted to a cat fight between two people. unless you can get the 3rd flamer to come in and initiate a critical mass, the thread will inevitably be boring.
Oh but Zkinea doesnt speak for herself, she sends her yesmen in to do that for her.
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

Who is Zkinea? Server transfer? I have never encountered anyone in game by such a name. Was he an ebay?

If this is such an issue, then why can he not give up leadership to an old rager and move on to KoE?

I remember back before Kunark, I was in a guild war with Rage Veeshan. It was quite fun. Although their shaman kicked the crap out of me many times while I was slaughtering their guildmates.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Ransure wrote:I hated Taly, and now, from that comment, you have inspired me to hate you also....

So mean :(

(btw, check those batteries in your sarcasm detector)
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Ransure wrote:I hated Taly, and now, from that comment, you have inspired me to hate you also....

I EARNED THAT BoW!!!!

Best caption ever Jice lol
solanar
No Stars!

Post by solanar »

Zkinea is a level 67, I think, wizard. Not a server transfer, the most recent guild leader of Rage Veeshan.

No, she was not an ebay.

The old ragers are, for the most part, already gone. I think the majority of them are in WoW.

Zkinea never intended to go to KoE herself. She was merely trying to smooth the way for the guild members who wanted to, to attempt to join them. To leave behind a guild that was no longer active and join one that was still enjoying forward progression. Also, there is a strong feeling that KoE is a honorable guild, and not all high end guilds can say that, which plays a large part in why they were chosen for negotiations.

The period of guild wars, I think was when Kidknee (spelling?) was guild leader. Long before I was a member.

Skitch
Ralalin
No Stars!

Post by Ralalin »

Nilaman wrote:Who is Zkinea? Server transfer? I have never encountered anyone in game by such a name. Was he an ebay?

If this is such an issue, then why can he not give up leadership to an old rager and move on to KoE?

I remember back before Kunark, I was in a guild war with Rage Veeshan. It was quite fun. Although their shaman kicked the crap out of me many times while I was slaughtering their guildmates.

Zkinea is a she. Gnome Wizard who started playing 4 years ago or so (rough guess) No idea why she refuses to pass leadership on to someone who still cares about the guild, thats why this thread was started.. to try to get an answer to that question.

Those guild wars were fun for awhile but our leader at the time (Kidknee) took them alittle too seriously at times hehe. Were those Shaman named Bigotes (the feller who became the GL after the server split) and Ryjal? Both great guys... I miss those days.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Drinsic Darkwood wrote:RAGE OFF
/rofl

That was teh funny :)
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
gimmeakiss
No Stars!

Post by gimmeakiss »

ok by ralalin account here is another one of Zkinea's YESMEN (woman) but i like the word FRIEND better....i am not going to respond to any of the guild not being the same crap blah Blah BLAH (it is soooo overdone) but i would like to respond to the one post that said EVERYONE hates Z and she sucks...there is a very wonderful person behind the character of Zkinea

This is a woman that opens up her home every October to EVERYONE in the guild for a party....not just the ones that she picks and chooses to be friends with, but the WHOLE guild, including those that have attacked her on this forum...she lets these ppls come to her house...sleep in her house, eat het food, swim in her pool, etc just so we can all get to know each other and form lasting friendships

This is a woman that has traveled to other cities and countries to met members of the guild, because we have formed that close of a friendships in this guild

This is a woman that has given finanical help to guild members that have had money issuses....i am not talking about fake fantasy plat i am talking about being a friend and giving cold hard cash to make sure this person was ok

This is a woman that spent countless nights in EQ just sitting there talking to me because my husband was gone (army) and i just needed some adult conversation...it had nothing to do with EQ, but she just wanted to make sure i was doing ok while i was alone

This is a woman that has spent time helping other members of the guild with personal problems that have NOTHING to do with the game EQ, just because it is easy to talk to her and she always seems to find the solution in the madness

This is a woman that pays for a website for a guild that by all accounts does not exist anymore just so we can stay in contact with each other, only to have that same website used to attack her when losers dont have anything better to do with their time

And this is a woman that i am proud not to call guildleader (she is so much more that that) but to call friend and no amount of lies and hatered is ever going to change that

Gem do you enjoy pulling wings off of flies and tourturing baby animals, because you sure do seem to have a sadistic streak in you? the only thing i can say to you is that if this is your only form of entertainment you are just .....SAD

Gimmeakiss Biggboy (EXEQ player and Zkinea's biggest YESWOMAN :D
Dal-KoE
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Dal-KoE »

Ransure wrote:
Dal-KoE wrote:

Ransure, Please slow down and read the post. I stated that "KoE does not and will not merge with any guild". I did not state that it had never happened in the past (prior to my joining 3 years ago?). Experience has proven time and again that guild mergers very seldom work out for both guilds.
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

ahahaha got two of em!
Aneron
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Aneron »

Ransure wrote:Doh! I forgot that one.... thats where Valf and Taly(/doh!) came from...
Along with me, Talne, Icewulf, Romulus and a few others.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Apostate wrote:
Bubba Grizz wrote:I guess it just baffles me that people still play EQ1. But I guess there is still fun to be had.

Thanks for the drama. We've been missing that.
I'm more baffled that people that like raiding would actually go to WoW tbh.:\
omg asshole y do u think that?!?1/1/

actually raiding in wow is the same as raiding in eq1, just less painful. except mc, so much trash to clear tt
Dexail
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Dexail »

I think Ransure trained me once. It was from November, 2001 till sometime last year.
Dex
Dal-KoE
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Dal-KoE »

Dexail wrote:I think Ransure trained me once. It was from November, 2001 till sometime last year.
Was it a train or a merger Dexie?
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

So you think Ransure merged with him for that duration? Wow sick homo fantasy there. Go back to entertaining us with your [you responses.
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Nilaman wrote:Who is Zkinea? Server transfer? I have never encountered anyone in game by such a name. Was he an ebay?

LOL, I bet that shaman was our beloved Bigotes.

Zkinea doesnt play EQ anymore, she moved on to EQ2. Wich is what the issue here is. A Rager expressed a desire to try to rebuild Rage Veeshan. She doesnt play EQ anymore, but refuses to pass on the torch. Selfish, selfish selfish. :roll:
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

So this october when everyone goes to her house... PK IRL!
Bahrg
No Stars!

A different angle

Post by Bahrg »

Well lets see how many people I can piss off and make happy at the same time here. Since somebody decided to air their dirty laundry here.

I am Bahrg the guild leader who came before Zkinea. Mallee is my wife, who is the sister of Bigotes the leader in charge at the time I joined Rage.

First off the big question this thread seems to be about.. is Z evil? I say nay. Has she made mistakes yes, plenty but so have we all in our effort to run a guild. I believe this entire battle started shortly after she became leader and implemented "Council of Elders". This was done without consultation of other officers... so no Gimmee Z didnt always ask for opinion. But guess what whos Idea was this CoE?? None other than our thread maker Kittykitty. Ironic isnt it? Basically the idea was to demote current officers who were not active. The O was to be removed but they were to keep a similar position. I told her it was a terrible idea and would create a division between new and old. Well holy shit could the division be bigger? Two officers were asked if they would like to join the CoE these were old time loyal people to Rage, but very inactive. Being hurt at even the suggestion of having their O removed they deguilded, and many hurt feelings started.

Z is not some powerhungry psycho some would like to make her out to be. Tell me does a powerhungry psycho invite all guildies to her house? feed them? In some cases even loan them money? Yeah terrible terrible person :P She is however an organization freak. This is in her own words. What that means to me tho and what seems to have happened is that in an effort to organize much was lost. On top of this there was a certain someone who had her ear.. I wont mention the name, cuz me and him have already had this all out. Essentially his view on life and the guild was "the end justifies the means" And this guy pushed her with a few others... Lue for one to make more changes. Rage is not about the end justifies the means.. Or was not. It was about doing our best to help people along without stepping on toes.

Now here is where I take my credit for the downfall. When I gave up leadership I passed it back to Bigotes... I dont beleive in the time between me and Z he ever logged on. When I saw Z come along and get Rage up and doing something, I thot this was the leader for us. I pushed... Hard Bigotes was been a longtime friend before me and his sister got married, but i felt him to slow to act, so I forced the issue until he agreed to let us make Z leader. .... This is not the way a rager especially a leader should act. My mistake everyones loss. I apologize for this, but im only human.

I laugh when I read kitty post about how happy we all were... so bloody happy that she pulled every single char she made that we needed out of the guild. And who was happy anyway? Big never logged on Ral never logged on... and kitty was too busy grabbin uber gear with CD so she could link us all the wonderful items when she decided to pop in and say hi :P Then in a further post she goes on to say how pathetic we were in raids how we couldnt do this or that blah blah blah. You know why? cuz we let in our friends no matter what level they were... friends and family cuz most of us didnt give a rats ass about your phat phuckin lewt. Lots of newbies.. so what we had fun on those raids. We didnt mind teaching others the game rather than gettin time geared in two days. Anyway after reading how big a bunch of losers she thinks we were... I kinda figured I didnt need to be a part of her new guild. Good luck to ya with your bits n bytes when they all evaporate into thin air in a few measly years time. What you need to ask yourself is... what did u do to help?

Now ol lue.. what can I say. Guy made me steamin mad by insulting my wife, and the comments he made about Rals wife... couple people who in my opinion wernt askin for any trouble. But u know what even Lue isnt a bad guy I met him IRL. Decent enuf, just has a tendency to open his mouth a little too wide before thinking... I can relate to that.

Ral... good friend, very nice guy. The guy who invited me to Rage. I dont agree with his views on how rage was, I dont feel he saw enuf of what was going on in the later years to say. However I know why he is mad, I know why he keeps posting. He saw his ol friends being pushed aside for the new agenda. Yes it was done over and over again. Believe what you will but its the case. Why should he stand by and watch his friends get steamrolled?

What this all boils down to ... finally i get to the point... I beleive most of these people are really decent honest people, looking for someone to blame. Someone to take the brunt of their anger about how things developed. I say ... PICK ME!! were it not for me Z would never have been made leader. Your all ok in my books but... I beleive we all need to sit down and have a nice big ol mug of STFU!
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

I think you are all the same poster. Do you have any proof otherwise? PAGE 8!
solanar
No Stars!

Post by solanar »

Bahrg freaking rocks. As does Mallee.
Ralalin
No Stars!

Re: A different angle

Post by Ralalin »

Bahrg wrote:Well lets see how many people I can piss off and make happy at the same time here. Since somebody decided to air their dirty laundry here.

I am Bahrg the guild leader who came before Zkinea. Mallee is my wife, who is the sister of Bigotes the leader in charge at the time I joined Rage.

First off the big question this thread seems to be about.. is Z evil? I say nay. Has she made mistakes yes, plenty but so have we all in our effort to run a guild. I believe this entire battle started shortly after she became leader and implemented "Council of Elders". This was done without consultation of other officers... so no Gimmee Z didnt always ask for opinion. But guess what whos Idea was this CoE?? None other than our thread maker Kittykitty. Ironic isnt it? Basically the idea was to demote current officers who were not active. The O was to be removed but they were to keep a similar position. I told her it was a terrible idea and would create a division between new and old. Well holy shit could the division be bigger? Two officers were asked if they would like to join the CoE these were old time loyal people to Rage, but very inactive. Being hurt at even the suggestion of having their O removed they deguilded, and many hurt feelings started.

Z is not some powerhungry psycho some would like to make her out to be. Tell me does a powerhungry psycho invite all guildies to her house? feed them? In some cases even loan them money? Yeah terrible terrible person :P She is however an organization freak. This is in her own words. What that means to me tho and what seems to have happened is that in an effort to organize much was lost. On top of this there was a certain someone who had her ear.. I wont mention the name, cuz me and him have already had this all out. Essentially his view on life and the guild was "the end justifies the means" And this guy pushed her with a few others... Lue for one to make more changes. Rage is not about the end justifies the means.. Or was not. It was about doing our best to help people along without stepping on toes.

Now here is where I take my credit for the downfall. When I gave up leadership I passed it back to Bigotes... I dont beleive in the time between me and Z he ever logged on. When I saw Z come along and get Rage up and doing something, I thot this was the leader for us. I pushed... Hard Bigotes was been a longtime friend before me and his sister got married, but i felt him to slow to act, so I forced the issue until he agreed to let us make Z leader. .... This is not the way a rager especially a leader should act. My mistake everyones loss. I apologize for this, but im only human.

I laugh when I read kitty post about how happy we all were... so bloody happy that she pulled every single char she made that we needed out of the guild. And who was happy anyway? Big never logged on Ral never logged on... and kitty was too busy grabbin uber gear with CD so she could link us all the wonderful items when she decided to pop in and say hi :P Then in a further post she goes on to say how pathetic we were in raids how we couldnt do this or that blah blah blah. You know why? cuz we let in our friends no matter what level they were... friends and family cuz most of us didnt give a rats ass about your phat phuckin lewt. Lots of newbies.. so what we had fun on those raids. We didnt mind teaching others the game rather than gettin time geared in two days. Anyway after reading how big a bunch of losers she thinks we were... I kinda figured I didnt need to be a part of her new guild. Good luck to ya with your bits n bytes when they all evaporate into thin air in a few measly years time. What you need to ask yourself is... what did u do to help?

Now ol lue.. what can I say. Guy made me steamin mad by insulting my wife, and the comments he made about Rals wife... couple people who in my opinion wernt askin for any trouble. But u know what even Lue isnt a bad guy I met him IRL. Decent enuf, just has a tendency to open his mouth a little too wide before thinking... I can relate to that.

Ral... good friend, very nice guy. The guy who invited me to Rage. I dont agree with his views on how rage was, I dont feel he saw enuf of what was going on in the later years to say. However I know why he is mad, I know why he keeps posting. He saw his ol friends being pushed aside for the new agenda. Yes it was done over and over again. Believe what you will but its the case. Why should he stand by and watch his friends get steamrolled?

What this all boils down to ... finally i get to the point... I beleive most of these people are really decent honest people, looking for someone to blame. Someone to take the brunt of their anger about how things developed. I say ... PICK ME!! were it not for me Z would never have been made leader. Your all ok in my books but... I beleive we all need to sit down and have a nice big ol mug of STFU!
I know making Z leader was your idea Bahrg, but all of us voted for her. Towards the final decision when Big was having second thoughts (unsure if Z was the right choice) I spent a good 4 or 5 hours in a chatroom talking him into passing the torch. Zkinea did a fine job of pulling the wool over ALL of our eyes, thats part of the reason the betrayal hurts so badly. You're no more to blame than the rest of us are Bahrg.

As for me not bein around much, you're right. Its no secret that RL sometimes gets in my way of MMO's and I take 3-6 month long breaks. I've done it for 6 years now... play for 6 months, take 3 or 4 months off ect. But I played for a slolid 7 or 8 months durring the time Z was trying and eventually succeeded in becoming leader. I may not have been around for everything but I saw enough. I also kept in touch with all most the officers via email. I think part of the reason I kinda became the poster child for the "old ragers" toward the end was because I couldnt get anyone else to stand up and say what needed to be said. Many of them would email or PM their stories, or agree with me after I brought something up.

I gotta disagree with ya about the Council of Elders, it was Zkinea's idea, she just chose kitty as the first hampster to try it out. Kitty PM'd me a month before CoE became a reality saying Z was making her feel like she didnt deserve to be an officer and was trying to push her into this sub officer group. Then a month later when Z announced the program to the rest of us (without bothering to ask our opinions of it) she played it out like it was kitty who came to HER wanting to be a sub officer, which is one of the things that pissed me off so badly.

As for kittys post earlier... yeah it rubbed me the wrong way too but then after thinking about it, I really dont think she was talking about you or me when she said there were members of RV who didnt know how to assist, you said yourself that there were a lot of newbies in the guild (even kitty herself at one point lol) and many of them DIDNT know how to assist in those days. I'm sure to someone who had been a part of raids a few times, we probably DID look pretty bad. RV wasnt about raids, it was about friendship.

I aint gonna blame this whole thing on you... I've been blaming myself for it since Z became leader.

-Ral
Last edited by Ralalin on May 4, 2005, 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bahrg
No Stars!

Post by Bahrg »

I gotta disagree with ya about the Council of Elders, it was Zkinea's idea, she just chose kitty as the first hampster to try it out.
If thats true I apologize for that comment. I do not know for sure whos idea CoE was. I just know it was a bad one and the result is obvious. Btw I dont blame ya for the long breaks... nobody "has" to play. Just saying when you were gone wasnt a whole lot of people around from the "ol" days. And we were far from perfection ;)
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Council of Elders wasnt my idea, like Ralalin said, was something I was pushed into because I coulnt contribute to the guild full time and wouldnt pull out my other characters from my other guild. When I joined it was understood and agreed upon by both leaderships that Kittykitty would stay in Rage. And was also agreed to by Zkinea when she took over. That she later changed her mind and changed the rules just show that she cant keep her word she gave to Bigotes.

My coments on the early raid days in Rage, was directed to those that boasted about how skillful they all were, and to show that efforts to help Rage were ignored or pushed aside by making lame excuses of why other less experienced wouldnt listen to advice. Skill wise LOL, I remember back in the day, while unsuccessfuly trying to quad kite , I would get so scared, id just root the mobs and gate. So yea, no one was born knowing it all. But I took advice from the more experienced players that tried to help me and greatly improved. I did try to help Rage, so dont come here saying I didnt. Couldnt get any support from Zkinea , so I gave up. Sorry Bahrg if you were insulted by that. There really wasnt much reason to stick around and help when certain people couldnt see past the *other tag*. Putting them back in Rage, specially when I felt so out of place with the new leadership was not going to happen.

Linking items I got in raids wasnt to show off, was showing things to my *friends* who I though would be happy for me. If you didnt like me linking those, you could have said something.
And still even after all that, I did do some attempts to help in other ways, like farming parts in PoE for bows I had made and given to Rage veeshan members for free. Or the many spells from higher end zones I could get and passed on to the Rage bank.

You have your opinion on Zkinea and i have mine. So we agree to disagree and move on.
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

Dal-KoE wrote:
Dexail wrote:I think Ransure trained me once. It was from November, 2001 till sometime last year.
Was it a train or a merger Dexie?
My Avatar was one of the first times I trained Dex... :) well, and the rest of KoE, and the oldschoolers of PE, CD... ect ;)

Dex, I left over a year ago...

And no... it wasnt a merger... [you] is a goddamn sicko....
Bahrg
No Stars!

Post by Bahrg »

My coments on the early raid days in Rage, was directed to those that boasted about how skillful they all were, and to show that efforts to help Rage were ignored or pushed aside by making lame excuses of why other less experienced wouldnt listen to advice
Some of us enjoy learning things on our own, and dont care what items we get... thats the fun of the game to those of us. Or maybe thats just me ;) I really dont know who you mean about the boasting.. all I know is we raided we had fun we hit bigger and bigger targets... stuff I heard a million times over Rage would never do. Thing is I kinda figured the comment wasnt directed at me persay, but very very likely at people I called friends. Its just very weird im not sure were we suppose to become uber... or stay tiny? Cuz u cant have both. I was hoping for a slow progression to keep us entertained, but yet keep that relaxed atmosphere. Agreed there was a lot of aggravation at times but all in all 'sall good.
Linking items I got in raids wasnt to show off, was showing things to my *friends* who I though would be happy for me. If you didnt like me linking those, you could have said something.
I didnt mind you linking the items, and I was glad they made you happy. However... I felt those items were gained at our loss. Your choice of course. You pay the account you do as you wish, but I cant feel good about watching the most needed classes leave the guild to be left with only a "chat" char. Ive posted on that subject many times over tho by now. Ive directly told you how I felt when u pulled those chars... shouldnt be a surprise.
You have your opinion on Zkinea and i have mine. So we agree to disagree and move on.
Yes we do have differing opinions as do I from most people. Yeah I see her as neither evil nor perfect... imagine that shes human ;) But! You felt it necessary to air it all here cuz you seem to love the drama... Im giving you more to feed from. I have no idea when people will move on, seems to continue beyond what I ever imagined. After all is said and done I dont feel like I have many close friends left from Rage period. Those that are will stay in touch, im not too concerned. Saddened at losses but hey we all had fun together at one time or another and that made it all worth while for me.

No offense intended to anyone by this including Luma.... but the idea of Luma rebuilding Rage and being in league with the old ones now thats funny :roll: . Ragers who still have access to our boards can read a link that was posted to the OOOOld boards and then you will see the humorousness of that idea. Make me an officer he says.... hahaha not under any of the leaderships ive known ;) Past present and if there is one I pray the future :lol:
Last edited by Bahrg on May 4, 2005, 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

What in the fuck is [you] talking about? dont you know this thread isnt about Rage anymore? its about KoE guild mergers...

I think you should rename the guild Rage Luclin anyway.
Bahrg
No Stars!

Post by Bahrg »

Ransure wrote:What in the fuck is [you] talking about? dont you know this thread isnt about Rage anymore? its about KoE guild mergers...

I think you should rename the guild Rage Luclin anyway.
Bah what the hell do I care what the thread is about? 8) Im only really speaking to people who actually give a crap :shock: This is the only place I got left to talk to everyone :twisted:

Veeshan Vault ------------------------------------> Keyboard Mafia :lol:
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

It took 9 minutes that time Ransure. Slacker.
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

All these new people on the boards Boog... I cant help it :p
Bahrg
No Stars!

Post by Bahrg »

Bah darn southpark I coulda got it less than a minute but u know ;)
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

gimmeakiss wrote:ok by ralalin account here is another one of Zkinea's YESMEN (woman) but i like the word FRIEND better....i am not going to respond to any of the guild not being the same crap blah Blah BLAH (it is soooo overdone) but i would like to respond to the one post that said EVERYONE hates Z and she sucks...there is a very wonderful person behind the character of Zkinea

This is a woman that opens up her home every October to EVERYONE in the guild for a party....not just the ones that she picks and chooses to be friends with, but the WHOLE guild, including those that have attacked her on this forum...she lets these ppls come to her house...sleep in her house, eat het food, swim in her pool, etc just so we can all get to know each other and form lasting friendships

This is a woman that has traveled to other cities and countries to met members of the guild, because we have formed that close of a friendships in this guild

This is a woman that has given finanical help to guild members that have had money issuses....i am not talking about fake fantasy plat i am talking about being a friend and giving cold hard cash to make sure this person was ok

This is a woman that spent countless nights in EQ just sitting there talking to me because my husband was gone (army) and i just needed some adult conversation...it had nothing to do with EQ, but she just wanted to make sure i was doing ok while i was alone

This is a woman that has spent time helping other members of the guild with personal problems that have NOTHING to do with the game EQ, just because it is easy to talk to her and she always seems to find the solution in the madness

This is a woman that pays for a website for a guild that by all accounts does not exist anymore just so we can stay in contact with each other, only to have that same website used to attack her when losers dont have anything better to do with their time

And this is a woman that i am proud not to call guildleader (she is so much more that that) but to call friend and no amount of lies and hatered is ever going to change that

Gem do you enjoy pulling wings off of flies and tourturing baby animals, because you sure do seem to have a sadistic streak in you? the only thing i can say to you is that if this is your only form of entertainment you are just .....SAD

Gimmeakiss Biggboy (EXEQ player and Zkinea's biggest YESWOMAN :D
so? im friends with leelee and about 80% of veeshan hated her =-P
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

the other 20% didnt know her
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

This thread has too much text! Every other word needs to be removed.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

Holy ancient skeletons rattling away in the closet!

Makes me kind of miss the old days....

Then I remember I actually use my penis occasionally now that I have quit EQ....
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

Jice Virago wrote:Then I remember I actually use my penis occasionally now that I have quit EQ....
I totally knew that was your problem when you were a dickhead in EQ!!! :lol:
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

LOL Jice
KidkneeRippender
No Stars!

There can be only one!

Post by KidkneeRippender »

First and foremost, let's get one thing said up front.

You people should listen to Ralalin.

That said, you should know there was only ever ONE real Rage Veeshan Conspiracy. There was a time when a certain member named Icey got together with several other members, one of whom was one of my oldest and dearest friends, Doomraven, ala Egrimm of Saryrn fame, from when he lost his guild war there against Rage Ascending, daughter guild to Rage Veeshan.

Icey, Doomraven, and these few other officers and members wanted their own guild, and they basically wanted me unseated so their own guild could be Rage Veeshan instead of one of their own design.

As far as history, Rage Veeshan was my baby. Who the frack am I? I am the founder, one time leader (all time in spirit if nothing else), and I for one and sick to death of what Z has done to my legacy. Drama in RV was never so bad as everyone makes it out to be. Every dog has its day. I had mine. Z had hers. You want real drama? Try this one on for size. My ex wife, better known as Murtica and Teffenni, got my legacy characters thrown out of RV by Zkinea. She didn't like me being in her back yard as it were. She denies it but I know she, and a few of her friends, had words with Z to get me booted. I logged in one day to say hi rather than go kill evil people on Sullon Zek, where I was running Thicket and Vale, a well known and respected guild, also of my design, and I get on Veeshan and maybe one person knew me heh. I expected that. I played a little trivia because people were asking about the guild's history, what RAGE ON meant and why we used it, and did we ever guild war, simple stuff like that.

Next time I logged in, a week or so later, my alts, my legacy characters had been booted without so much as a reason.

You wanna bust on Lumadil, fine, you go right ahead. He and I had words a long time ago. He even made a play for my wife, online mind you but a play nonetheless. But don't you DARE doubt the sincerity of his intentions toward RV. That man has more heart for the guild than the lot of you (save the other, as you so quaintly put it, "Old Ragers"). Lumadil will do whatever he feels is best and right. Chris (his real name) knows how to play. He was the King of Kedge Keep in my book. No one knew that place better than he. He, as a mage, was forced to solo too much and this wore on him some, but he is a good man.....PERIOD! End of discussion.

If I had my way, the guild would go to Jedi. Few of you know what that man is all about. Charlie is the best. He even walked away from Aamebjedi to reroll on Saryrn when he didn't make the /move command in time. And he has been through a lot with the guild. I know he and others did not appreciate my guild warring much. But the 3 guild wars we had DID have a long lasting effect on the guild, one I planned, one I watched for, hoped and waited for. THE BOND! Not one of the old time Ragers would be able to deny the bond they had with eachother. The wars cemented a good many of us together. Brandon, aka Ryjal Cliffwalker, was my old guildvice. He was the best general I could ever want at my side. We fought 3 guild wars with Vengeance of Norrath, the guild run by the original Saradorn (or Saradork as some of us called him), and we won every time. Every war was harsher than the one before, even though they were supposed to be "friendly guildwars". Shortly before the server split to saryrn, thre was an incident Ralalin will remember with a druid going crazy in guild chat one night after I went to work. Slayer went off on a rampage trying to chase her/him down to boot him from the guild for using racial ephithets against asians (Gordocerdo, the druid, was a vietnam vet or some such). When I got back home, I booted her/him, but not after losing a good many officers and members who were offended. Right after this druid's account got unbanned, they joined Warlords of Norrath and tried to talk them into a guild war with us. We knew we could take them, since we were all hardened vets. We set up the war to take place inside Crushbone only. It was to last a total of 24 hours, but I forced the guildleader of WoN to shout his surrender to the zone after only 5. Ryjal, Ralalin, Debanus, Lumadil, a great many others were instrumental in this 8).

Yes the guild wars were hell but they made Rage into a closer knit unit than any other guild you will ever find on ANY server in old EQ. THAT is why people want to know what RV is up to and where it is going. Zkinea never bothered to learn about the history, about the feel of RV and this is why she doesn't care about the original. She, like many others, just wanted a guild to call their own. Bigotes, though he had problems IRL that detracted from the game for him, nurtured RV with a loving had. I couldn't have asked for better from anyone.

Ralalin and Debanus were invited at the same time if I remember right. Bigotes and I met for the first time in Highhold Pass, where some people were KSing gnolls on the EK side of the pass. Ryjal and I raced up the ramp and put a stop to it by KSing the KSers.

There was another little known incident that shows dedication to the guild. When Ryjal stepped down as guild vice. God knows I cried when I saw the text "Ryjal has left the guild". I was like OMFG WHY??

I didn't find out til about a year later why indeed. This happened during our second war with VoN, and also on a day when I met Muhobbit (long story) for the first time and Slaztor, our resident monk expert at the time, was bitching in guild chat about some guys trying to take the eye camps in the Gorge from him. Ryjal and I ran over, and there were some guys cussing and raising all kinds of cane with Slaz. Ryjal and I had words with them. I insisted that if they apologize I would order Slaz to share the spawn (before the Play Nice rules became so eminently clear to all). A gm was right there and hidden and listening to it all. The jerks on the other end of the conversation were fishing for dirt and they got it. Ryjal was in tells with said gm the whole time trying to explain or bargain, but in any case, said gm basically told Ryjal (Brandon) that if he didn't disband himself from the guild (I guess he said some things he shouldn't have but I never found out what) that the gm would disband RV.

Little bits of history like that should be carried on to the next generation of Ragers, and the ones they recruit. A sense of continuity can go a long way to keep people together also.

Solanar, you got a big mouth. Rage got half its better members by recruiting in the way you said would make you disavow it. And by the by, if Rage lost one Solanar, the IQ of Rage would go up and that of the server's unguilded population would go down. And it's not "Inactive and Loud" vs "Active", its "Loud and Proud" vs "No Sense of Origins YET" Do not be so quick to malign. That said, you can't really blame it on fallout from other games. The reason RV dwindled so badly was because its "leader", one Zkinea, displayed no interest other than to play the new game and take everyone with her. Had she bothered to ask me I could have told her that setting up a sister guild in EQ2 wouldn't work without months of prepping a hand picked squadron of people go migrate, in advance of the games release. I ran into that same damn situation bach when Saryrn was turned on. You see, before we had all these wonderful cross server channels and so forth, I tried to make RV a cross server guild, relying on legacy characters and messengers and forums to keep the lines of communications up. Had those tools been in place at that time, RV WOULD have been a multi server guild, but the communications were too difficult to keep up, not to mention our little civil distress between Rage Ascending and Rage Academy over on Saryrn.

Noel, have a glass of warm milk to go with your narcotics. It might take the edge off your paraniod schizophrenia. The way you describe Rage Veeshan makes me think Zkinea is running it. I thought she took a powder for greener pastures where she could find new people to bully?

Luedaen, Rage was NEVER a lame guild, casual yes, but not lame. There was a niche they filled or people would not have signed on. If any of the people bitching about the way the guild IS had ever bothered to take a seat and, in tells, ask the friggin elders (old Ragers) where your guild came from, you would not even have to respond to Noel's definition of Z's Rage.

For anyone who ever gave a DAMN about Rage Veeshan, I declare my intentions to build a guild by the same name on the server I am playing now on EQ 2. I came over shortly after Z booted my legacy alts. Thanks Z. I hooked up with the folks that got me started on EQ in the first place. Due to circumstances I couldn't control IRL, I lost my internet from February up until August (2005), and so was unable to play. I am currently locked into a great place in life that allows me much time to devote to reconstruction, more time than I had even when I built Rage Veeshan in EQ1. If any of you, who have given up on the old game, and have moved to EQ2, please come look me up on the Crushbone server. I wish I could take the reigns again in EQ 1 but Z has a B in her Bonnet as far as I am concerned. She would never even think of stepping down, unless to prove me wrong LOLOL. Ral, please write me. I am still in touch with at least one old Rager via email and chat. bwleeellison@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from anyone on Crushbone, and anyone else who wants to email me. I will watch this thread for more business. I may be located as Kidknee Rippender, 28 Swashbuckler, Mathonwy, 8 cleric/17 craftsman, Deborah, 14 Crusader, or Thaldor, 6 Wizard.