Support, Discussion, Reviews
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Re: 49.95/month for 15Mbps/2Mbps

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah it's not that I don't see the difference/don't think 4k is worth the investment - I just don't have money for a new TV. It's definitely on my list of things to do when I can, but for now I'm happy with the increase in visuals with the PS5 even without a proper 4K TV.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Funkmasterr wrote: January 5, 2022, 3:33 pm Yeah it's not that I don't see the difference/don't think 4k is worth the investment - I just don't have money for a new TV. It's definitely on my list of things to do when I can, but for now I'm happy with the increase in visuals with the PS5 even without a proper 4K TV.
Yeah I wouldn't call it a top priority. It's more like getting a new pair of basketball shoes. Maybe fit a little better and slightly more comfortable but isn't going to make you a superstar by changing to the new shoes.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I'm not saying 4k isn't visually better. I am saying for the markedly larger increase in file download size, for me, it's not "better enough" to make me worry about it on stuff I'm watching once and moving on from.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--