Greetings from Luclin

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Apollon
No Stars!

Post by Apollon »

"you should at least take the time to present your post in a manner that doesn't look you're trying to type with your fucking elbows"

Wow ok for starters grow up and stop living in your mothers basement because your probably like 30.
Stop taking social security checks and get a real job.
Better yet get a job where they pay you in food stamps so you can feed your fat ass.
And you only get 0.83 posts per day? We'll I can understand that thats resonable since your busy jerking off to she male prono,And next time you might wan't to change your avatar picture Is that you?? or your cyber girlfriend? Or maybe thats even what you want yourself to look like man I dunno but im not going to sit here all night and flame war with a pussy from tennessee and his little groupies. later
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

Too easy.
miir and I are best friends. <3
Apollon
No Stars!

Post by Apollon »

And look this. rellix who the fuck makes a website DEDICATED to himself With comics and shit that SUCK I've never heard of shit like that before maybe he should come to america?
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

Too easy.
Tinkin Tankem
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Tinkin Tankem »

Possibly it was a class project that required him to make a website. Possibly this project required the main focus to be Rellix or the person taking the assignment naturally. However that is just a guess that I pulled out of thin air.

On a personal note Apollon. I would like to see you keep posting, you bring much entertainment to these boards. It has been a while since I've seen a moron with his head up his ass actually try and fight for air.
Thinking of something new!
Apollon
No Stars!

Post by Apollon »

And since most of you douche bags play World of Warcraft and Everquest2
I'd like to let you know those games aren't very fun when you buy your characters from Ebay.so for once in your life acutally LEVEL your OWN characters.
lazy ass panzy's.
Apollon
No Stars!

Post by Apollon »

And if it was a class project I doubt he would keep it up. :lol:
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

Sorry I didn't name it "learningtomakeawebsite.com"

I pay < 5 bucks a month for it, and I'm teaching myself the ropes of hosting and website creation. The comics? Filler mostly. I take 5 minutes and put whatever the hell I feel like on paper. Grats me. I didn't force you to look at it, and I didn't force you to click on my link. Hell, my link sends you to forums, and not even anywhere near the comics. Regarding the name, the majority of first sites (or only sites) that people on this forum make are labeled with their names - coincidence? I think not. As a side note, if you could go ahead and point out the part where I proclaim my narcissism on the site, that'd be grrreeaaaat.
maybe he should come to america?
First of all, I'll have you know I live on the east coast. I'm completely boggled at what you're trying to stress here. I'm assuming you are trying to associate failure with foreigners, which is frankly quite pathetic. Tinkin may want you to post more, but I'd rather you pull your head out of your ass before doing so.
Apollon
No Stars!

Post by Apollon »

Nice flame there cockboy,you steal that from Drinsic's side kick tinkin? You both very much amuse me at the fact it takes two of you to try and out flame one of me.Pathetic,Now why don't you go hop on your $200 doller Bought Ebay characters and play some games?
Wickado
No Stars!

Post by Wickado »

VEESHAN - POWER OWNED
Welcome to Luclin !!
Tinkin Tankem
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Tinkin Tankem »

Actually we have a setup deal it works like this. If Drinsic ever gets flamed he calls me, I in turn call other people like Rellix and then he calls other people. Then we all log on to flame you... Are you fucking kidding me? Look at the times that they were posted. Most likely none of us had seen the others posts and simply decided to respond to your idiocy. :shock:
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

Apollon wrote:"you should at least take the time to present your post in a manner that doesn't look you're trying to type with your fucking elbows"

Wow ok for starters grow up and stop living in your mothers basement because your probably like 30.
If you really want to know, I'm 18. I'm a student at MTSU in Murfreesboro, TN. My parents live in Clarksville, TN. I live about 5 minutes away from campus. That drive is absolutely impossible.
Apollon wrote:Stop taking social security checks and get a real job.
Better yet get a job where they pay you in food stamps so you can feed your fat ass.
I suppose anyone from Fiends would immediately catch the hilarity in the above statement, but since you were never a member of the guild just trust me when I say you're stupid.
Apollon wrote:And you only get 0.83 posts per day? We'll I can understand that thats resonable since your busy jerking off to she male prono,And next time you might wan't to change your avatar picture Is that you?? or your cyber girlfriend? Or maybe thats even what you want yourself to look like man I dunno but im not going to sit here all night and flame war with a pussy from tennessee and his little groupies. later
My avatar is an illustration of Alex deLarge, the "protagonist" of Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange. To someone with a level of intelligence beyond that of a 10-year-old, I would suggest seeing the movie. However, the only thing you would probably get out of the movie would be "OGMZ TAHT DEUD WEARZ FAYK EYELARZHEZ HE MUZT BE A FAG".

Honestly, I find the whole "I'll make some random assumptions about his personal life since I can find nothing else to flame him for" approach immature, tactless, and simply lame, but since I, much like Tinkin, find your "flames" rather entertaining I figured I'd go ahead and run with it.
Do unto others what has been done to you.
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

Hrm, I wonder how many pre-nerf mask of the deciever's there are on luk-lin?... hehe, maybe I should go there just to try to clean out all of the pre-nerf stuff sitting in my bank account..

Veeshanites could single handedly wreck the Luk-lin economy just by empting our bank's...
This 2cp has been brought to you by DOKURANGER!
Wienaman
No Stars!

Post by Wienaman »

Hi again! Was at work, just wanted to let yall know I am still really looking forward to our merger :) /huggles again to all of my new friends!

EDIT--one other thing too, cool avatar Drinsic, I was trying to place it but couldn't quite remember what it was, thanks for reminding me about Clockwork Orange...that pic really creeps me out, always has lol
Last edited by Wienaman on March 31, 2005, 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Apollon has limited capacities; all he can do is click, and shout.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Fedoro
No Stars!

Post by Fedoro »

If the original poster is still here, those of us who still play EQ thank you for the info.
Wienaman
No Stars!

Post by Wienaman »

I am still here Fedoro, and you are very welcome :) I am hoping that this merger honestly does go fairly well, I am in one of the few raiding guilds on Luclin and I am hoping that we can find a way to work out amiable relations with at least most of the guilds that are left when the dust settles :)
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

you can absolutely have amicable relations with each and every guild on Veeshan...

One Rule... First in Force to Engage... thats it... actually, sometimes that gets broken too... but thats when the real fun starts here :)
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Ransure wrote:you can absolutely have amicable relations with each and every guild on Veeshan...

One Rule... First in Force to Engage... thats it... actually, sometimes that gets broken too... but thats when the real fun starts here :)
Hehe, that remind me of the old VT days. 3 guilds running to get force to engage the first blob :). Still get a smile on my face to think of how long we managed to keep the spawn on euro time so we could get it instead of PE :)
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Tinkin Tankem
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Tinkin Tankem »

TENFOLD :D
Knarlz
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Knarlz »

Arsecn wrote:

Hey Knarlz, I'm sure your mispelling of PE was just a typo or something... surely you can't be carrying a grudge for what, 3 yrs now? If so, I would hope you would be more creative like Jice and use 'Penis Exitass' for fucks sake.

Such shallow people.
Sorry Arsecn , spelling > Knarlz

/em gives %t a flurry of wedgies.
Pride of nationality depends not on ignorance of other nations, but on ignorance of one's own.
Ogbar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Greblaja

Post by Ogbar »

Apollon wrote:"you should at least take the time to present your post in a manner that doesn't look you're trying to type with your fucking elbows"

Stop taking social security checks and get a real job.
And you only get 0.83 posts per day? We'll I can understand that thats resonable since your busy jerking off to she male prono,And next time you might wan't to change your avatar picture Is that you?? or your cyber girlfriend? Or maybe thats even what you want yourself to look like man I dunno but im not going to sit here all night and flame war with a pussy from tennessee and his little groupies. later
Just curious, would this be a "good flame" by your standards?
Ogbar - a member of the Tiger's Roar retirement community
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

That's not a good flame by anyone's standards.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Tinkin Tankem wrote:TENFOLD :D
I was waiting for someone to say that.

I miss the days of pre-instanced encounters. While no one finds drama at the time all that pleasant, when I look back it sure made for some fun times.

Just think of all of the drama that is about to ensue with this merger. It almost makes me wish I were still active just to experience some old school Tomfoolery.

Maybe there is an Elevenfold in Luclin's future. One can dream...
Ebumar
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ebumar »

Cartalas could flame better, and he's about as quick as a three legged turtle.
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

I got 3 words for ya.

FUK U HITLER!

five more words.

Your mom goes to college.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

Moonwynd wrote:
Tinkin Tankem wrote:TENFOLD :D
I was waiting for someone to say that.

I miss the days of pre-instanced encounters. While no one finds drama at the time all that pleasant, when I look back it sure made for some fun times.

Just think of all of the drama that is about to ensue with this merger. It almost makes me wish I were still active just to experience some old school Tomfoolery.

Maybe there is an Elevenfold in Luclin's future. One can dream...
I really hated the cut throat nature of the game, especially the time zone cock blocking, but it made for some great comedy. I was just talking to my gf about this when they made the merger announcement and we laughed about some of the bigger cluster fucks in server history. Mecha Cazic, The UDB slaying incident, PE training the fuck out of us at Va Dynn, Killmol whacking the 10th ring war NPC, and Severlak the Toolslayer were some memories I still laugh about.

The ones where we got the shit end of the stick were not fun at the time and I would never want to endure that crap again, but they make for some really memorable stories. Some of the free for all flames that came from the big dogs clashing were some of the most entertaining things I have ever read on the web, before or since. I like being able to play with my guild on my time and terms in WoW, but there are days where I have to confess that the competitor in me misses the head on confrontations that created so much entertaining reading.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

I prefer a decent blend of non-instanced and instanced. Take the whole tenfold example. Honestly, the "Day of Tenfold" was hilarious and very memorable but from a practical standpoint, it would've been better to have each of the elemental gods instanced while keeping all of the other named (take Fennin Ro vs. shit like Magmaton, Babnoxis, Blazzax, etc.) non-instanced so an there's still an element of competition. I.e. you can't cockblock someone from progression (for the most part), but those who put in the extra effort would get more out of it than others.
Do unto others what has been done to you.
Foler
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Foler »

Go away you LUCLIN SCUM!321!
Foler~Warlock
Hyjal
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Jice Virago wrote: PE training the fuck out of us at Va Dynn.
It is funny how an act will piss you off at that time, but after time you look back and laugh. This incident is one of my favorites and I look back on it and laugh a lot!
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

PE training the fuck out of us at Va Dynn
Dont give the whole guild credit!!!! It was the work of one Ranger... :p

BTW, I do believe we were clearing to VaDyn as people were arriving when you tried to leapfrog us... so, nyah nyah!
Grey
No Stars!

Post by Grey »

they should insance the elemental and up riads... would just make it easier
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

I hope they don't instance them. I would love to see Veeshan guilds cock blocking Luclin guilds on those type of encounters.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Grey wrote:they should insance the elemental and up riads... would just make it easier
I'm anti-instanced.

LDoN sucked ass IMO. I enjoyed old world groups were you'd hit Lower Guk, LFG and then spend time at one of the seven or eight camps, meeting new people, interacting with the zone population, and have a lot more fun than in an instanced zone to gain a few points toward an enhancement.

SOE slowly took the personality out of the game and made it an impersonal, guild oriented game with much less small group adventure.

I remember Aslanna and Winni (my gnome warrior) exploring Kunark while leveling up and taking the time to check out the huge world. Monk/Warrior is not exactly the ideal pair but that wasn't important. Things like Key quests for Howling Stones, and the CR risk involved in going to places like that made the game more interesting.

I suppose the biggest thing to me that hurt EQ was taking away the community aspect and small group adventure of it.

Guild accomplishements are also important but I think they held more meaning and fun when you directly competed with other guilds instead of just competing with the game in an instanced zone.

I also think FFXII had it right in allowing characters to level up in every class and skill but only letting them switch class and sub classes while in their home. This allowed characters to spend endless time leveling up when not raiding and also allowed for flexibility in filling the classes needed for groups by switching class/skill sets.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I like instancing. But I don't think they need to instance anything that isn't already instanced at the moment other than Plane of Time.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Winnow wrote:I also think FFXII had it right in allowing characters to level up in every class and skill but only letting them switch class and sub classes while in their home. This allowed characters to spend endless time leveling up when not raiding and also allowed for flexibility in filling the classes needed for groups by switching class/skill sets.
I miss my Taru!
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

Wienaman wrote:Hi again! Was at work, just wanted to let yall know I am still really looking forward to our merger :) /huggles again to all of my new friends!
ok that word is not allowed
Grey
No Stars!

Post by Grey »

as much as i would love to see us totaly stomp the Luclin riading guilds( which we are btw) i dont want my guild which is starting to seriously raid to get cockblocked too
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

I think you are safe. No one does Fear anymore.
nobody
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by nobody »

hey i used to live in Murfreesboro, not on purpose though :wink:
My goal is to live forever. So far so good.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin

خودتان را بگای
Grey
No Stars!

Post by Grey »

Ouch Nila... Im hurt
EQisDead
No Stars!

Post by EQisDead »

Clockwork Orange sucked.
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

EQisDead wrote:Clockwork Orange sucked.
And you're a fucking loser. Note: Your comment did not spark this statement.
Grey
No Stars!

Post by Grey »

clockwork orange is the ebst movie ever!
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

Gimmick accounts are retarded.

Which is why Cartalas should be banned. The last year and a half, all I've heard him say is
You have added this person to your Ignore List. Click HERE to view this post.
Clearly he's a gimmick poster.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Rayquan
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Rayquan »

eckolit rulz
Runical
No Stars!

Post by Runical »

Lynnise Wrote: HAHA a guild named Sheep, are you serious?
There most assurdly is a guild named 'Sheep' Jealous arent you!! And um our raid times are more like 6pmish Eastern, until well when everything is dead of course! (As for people quoting raid times and such when they arent even in those raiding guilds and dont know jack and shit about them, is just to funny to comprehend, please to stop, your moronity is giving me side aches from laughing so hard). You were right about the low numbers at least, but if we need to fill a raid, i am sure we can manage, we do it with low numbers for a reason, it is called skill, and we enjoy the challenge, F Zerg Guilds :roll:

On that note, i am sure the plethora of flames will be incoming from the resident trolls, but as this is and will be my only post on this subject, save your breath.
Hoarmurath
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Hoarmurath »

At least you had the foresight to add a pretty sig to your post.
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

Well Veeshan had .... <Fluffy Bunnies> and we all know bunnies > sheep .. unless your from arkansas
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Fuck the Sheep!

hmmm, on second thought, sheep might not be a good thing to be calling yourself with some of the characters coming over from Veeshan soon.