Greetings from Luclin

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Wienaman
No Stars!

Greetings from Luclin

Post by Wienaman »

Been reading some stuff on yall's boards here, and saw quite a few questions so I figured I would take the time to answer a few general ones.

Luclin is and always has been a pretty casual server, when Township Rebellion picked them to move to from SH they did it for good reasons. You will find a lot of people on most of the time (except in the mornings, for some reason that seems to be a dead time for us, especially for grouping) but to be honest a lot of them just don't raid. On to the guilds:

Township Rebellion: the current big dogs, they are in Anguish playing around, think they are at Mata...to those it matters to, I am sure they already know

Five Rings: Last I was told by a friend there, they have 5 of 6 Anguish trials done and they spend a lot of time in Tacvi/Inktuta when not in OoW. They also do Time about once every month or two anymore, tho they have mostly dropped out of Time rotation, if you could call what is left of the time guilds a rotation

Sheep: Small guild, does stuff with low numbers and always has...think they might be filling 54 man raids, if so it is barely...so far as I know, they are raiding Qvic and Time, I see them in Time every chance they get, they usually do a one night clear

Chaos Justice: This is the Euro guild of the server. They are the only other active guild on server that has beaten Quarm, for that matter the only other guild that can currently even farm Time. I know they have taken down Chailak multiple times, and that they are pretty far progressed into GoD tho I honestly don't know exactly where they stand there...smallish raid force as well, usualy 40-50

Endorean: this is my guild, we are Coirnav and TRC from Time. We are hoping and planning to be Time capable by the time the merger comes to be out of the way of the fuss, but we will have to see what happens. Currently Endo mainly farms Water, Earthb, and Fire on nights that we aren't attempting Coirnav (50 pct on last try, we are getting there)

Heroes: Claims they are not a raiding guild, but they have beaten three of the four elemental gods. Last beat Coirnav before WoW/EQ2, some question whether they have the people anymore to beat the encounter but only time will tell; they are making a more casual push toward Time, and are very easy going

Primeval: Prime is fast striking, and if you are gonna be in a race with a Luclin guild on a target I imagine you are gonna find it is these guys...they just beat RZ recently, but they have also beaten down Velitorkin, Lirah the Bridgekeeper, and multiple other mobs in GoD/OoW. This guild is small but they have a LOT of skill.

There really aren't any other guilds of large note on the server, tho there are a few guilds kicking around in lower PoP and such...no one farms VT anymore on Luclin so far as I know, tho Primeval owned it for a long time...if you have any questions that I didn't address here, post them or shoot me a tell in game (luclin.Wienaman) and I will be more than happy to try and answer anything you might ask
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

FUK U HITLER!
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Re: Greetings from Luclin

Post by Lynnsie »

Wienaman wrote:Sheep: Small guild, does stuff with low numbers and always has...think they might be filling 54 man raids, if so it is barely...so far as I know, they are raiding Qvic and Time, I see them in Time every chance they get, they usually do a one night clear

HAHA a guild named Sheep, are you serious? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are people from Luclin posting on Veeshan boards? Can't we ban them? Since we aren't really for the server merge anyways. Die irl plz...you will be on Veeshan before it's over, not us on Luck-lin
Last edited by Lynnsie on March 30, 2005, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

My insides are exploding with rage
miir and I are best friends. <3
Wienaman
No Stars!

Post by Wienaman »

Their alt guild is named Lambs :)

Anyway...just wanted to post raid times quick too:

TR-all the time, dunno really WHEN they start

5R-usually starts at around 630 EST, goes till around 2 AM EST

Sheep-usually a bit later, thinking around 8 EST till around 2 AM EST or so

CJ-Day side guild, usually starts raiding around 8 or 9 AM EST i believe

Endorean-730 EST till whenever, usually around 11 EST or so

Heroes-only raids about 3 or 4 days a week, their start time is usually 730 EST as well

Prime-they and Sheep are the two PST guilds, they usually raid later as well, more like 8 EST to start

all but the bottom two guilds raid at least 6 days a week every week

EDIT---and insofar as you wanting me banned, if you want to ban me /shrug, all I am doing is providing answers to questions people were asking
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Let me be the first to tell you that every person on Veeshan hates you and every Luclin fag with a passion that burns like the flames of hell. Even people who have quit the game long ago are talking of coming back just to cause you grief and anguish the likes of which you have never known in your happy little protected world of Suclin.

Posting here further is only going to anger more of us and our numbers will swell until all you ever see is the tsunami of trains bearing down nightly that will wash away your faggotry in a gigantic loss of exp and time.
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

FUCK YOU and all the other idiots on your pathetic fucking server. How the hell a bunch of fucked up retards like yourself and TR could be blessed to be merged with likely the greatest server in EQ history is unbeknownst to me, but WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT IT. YOU ARE ALL DEAD TO US.
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

FUK U HITLER!
Wienaman
No Stars!

Post by Wienaman »

Rellix wrote:Are they paying you to recruit?

http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... hp?t=11077
First off, it isn't cross-server anymore according to SoE :) so that doesn't apply...and secondly, does anything I said look like a recruiting message? Didn't think so...just wanting to answer the questions people had
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

Did you see anyone asking a fucking question?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Veeshan does not care about anyone on your server....I thought I just made that clear? Even our gimps on this server we hold in higher regard than anyone from yours or any other happysprinkles shit server.
sweetkastings
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by sweetkastings »

Sylvos wrote:FUK U HITLER!
L33t mage of veeshan
Legacy of Virtues gimp
Complete idiot
(o'.')--o(-_-)TKO!!!
Sweet's Shizzle
Mag65.36/Ve Rh 1683hp 4832m ft5 r3 G++G<3 e++ p- D+ O+++ !T L- !H F++ G++ B++ t++++ Dm+ X++
Wienaman
No Stars!

Post by Wienaman »

In this thread: http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... hp?t=14006

Hesten? I think it is, asks if there are any Euro guilds...since that was asked, I assumed others would want to know things as well :) besides, I wanted to meet all my new friends coming from Veeshan!! /huggles
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Fuck off and die in a horrible car fire. It goddamn is cross-server, and it will always be cross-server. The collective Veeshan population is too good to be on the same server as you or any of the rest of the losers from Sucklin. Do us a favor and stop posting here. Your input is neither requested or appreciated. You're far better off banging your head into a wall than trying to tell us something we don't already know. You want to see a motherfucking Sucklin Guild profile... here you go asshat:

Five Rings: Sucks

Sheep: Sucks

Chaos Justice: Sucks

Endorean: Sucks

Heroes: Sucks

Primeval: Sucks

Township Rebellion: Sucks more than Rune of War, Unforgiven or War Council
Last edited by noel on March 30, 2005, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

Then why the fuck would you start an entire thread? Just post "yes, 1". Thats it. No need to go into detail about every guild on your shitty server.

/fling poo
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

Wienaman wrote:
Rellix wrote:Are they paying you to recruit?

http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... hp?t=11077
First off, it isn't cross-server anymore according to SoE :) so that doesn't apply...and secondly, does anything I said look like a recruiting message? Didn't think so...just wanting to answer the questions people had
Don't tell me what fucking applies here, jackass. You're giving lists of guilds on your shitstain of a server, and then listing what hours they raid. And you say that's NOT recruiting.

Luclin has nothing to do with Veeshan until April 24th. Get the fuck away from our boards (permanently).
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

take your jascenta and shove it
we'll keep x8 though, even though he's a gay french canadian.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

When your top notch guild is so pussy they had to leave their own server to pay $40 a month so they could have rotations for end game mobs, you can rest assured that your server sucks nutsack.

You pussies would have been curled in the fetal position crying nightly for GM's had you ever had the balls to reside on Veeshan when anyone actually played this game.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

if you thought *ANY* of us gave a *SHIT* about Luclin, its guild structure,
the "raiding times' (are you fucking kidding me?), or any other shit, let me clue you in:

we don't. at all.
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

Its gonna be funny when the devs change it so Veeshan's name stays. Our turf, bitch.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Nilaman wrote:Its gonna be funny when the devs change it so Veeshan's name stays. Our turf, bitch.
its either that or they find burning effigies of Eckolit on their front yard
Apostate
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Apostate »

This isn't really an everquest board, despite the name. Veeshan hasn't had an active message board community for a couple years. The folks that started this board and posted to it have all quit, and though a few active players might browse here, no active players or guilds communicate here at all or have for years. So the hostility here is pretty much moot, and won't really matter in game. As much as I hate losing the name due to the history, there really isn't a community anyways, since everyone keeps to their guilds.

If you want to work out anything in game, just contact the leaders of the guilds you want to talk to.
sweetkastings
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by sweetkastings »

^
|
|
FUCK YOU
L33t mage of veeshan
Legacy of Virtues gimp
Complete idiot
(o'.')--o(-_-)TKO!!!
Sweet's Shizzle
Mag65.36/Ve Rh 1683hp 4832m ft5 r3 G++G<3 e++ p- D+ O+++ !T L- !H F++ G++ B++ t++++ Dm+ X++
Knarlz
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Knarlz »

Voronwë wrote:if you thought *ANY* of us gave a *SHIT* about Luclin, its guild structure,
the "raiding times' (are you fucking kidding me?), or any other shit, let me clue you in:

we don't. at all.
Well so far all from VV that have replied here have retired but what you are seeing was how Veeshan was in the good old days. While they no longer play EQ they ( and us still playing ) feel burned by the loss of the Veeshan name.

As you can see from the warm welcome Veeshan was a FFA server with no holds barred.

Things are calmer now and while no rotations are set up, for the most part the 8 elemental+ guilds are spread out and stay out of each others way.

(disclaimer: I do not speak for others or even my own guild , Keepers of the Elements) Thes are the guilds that have servived the new games and are carring on.

There are 3 elemental guilds,
Crimson Tiers: elemental but smallish and not often seen lately in raid force in planes.

Keepers of the elements; elemental, family/raiding ( as compaired to 6/7 day hard core raiding) has Fennen and soon attempting others.

Infinate Odyssey: elemental, has just gotten a tad larger and at TRC ( has gotten close and should have this soon )

Time guilds

Only the Brave: smallish, raids 3 times per week,hit the wall at IV4 and went back to PoP, and did well, became time enabled this week ( gratz! )

Primus Exitus: Raid guild,Time enabled since July, still see them there ( great recruiting tool ) and has been seen in planes on rare occasions. Not sure of their GoD progress.

Sceptered Isle: Euro guild in Time ( and GoD?) Off main US time so not sure where they go mainly.

GoD guilds

Kratos: raid guild, not sure what they do for the most part.

Anguish Guilds

Circle of Eternity:Raid guild, I think they reciently entered Anguish

Cestus Dei: Matta Mura for teh win.

There is one other major factor known as team Japan ( several Asian guilds), they cut no deals, do their own thing and are about to quadruple your morning population. They range from to elemental toTime to GoD guilds. Most inscrutable.

Most Guilds don't like each other a lot here, but stay out of each others way and even sometimes help.

I'll see you 4/25/05
Pride of nationality depends not on ignorance of other nations, but on ignorance of one's own.
Apostate
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Apostate »

sweetkastings wrote:^
|
|
FUCK YOU
Case in point. In the years I've been playing, I have no idea who the fuck this guy is. It wouldn't matter a good goddamn if this guy was already on Luclin or not.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Apostate wrote:
|
|
FUCK YOU
Case in point. In the years I've been playing, I have no idea who the fuck this guy is. It wouldn't matter a good goddamn if this guy was already on Luclin or not.
There are still a lot of posters here who had a long productive stay on Veeshan. sweetkastings definately isn't one of them. The majority of the people here recognize the members of the Veeshan community who have contributed to its accomplishments as a server.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Sweet, you really wanna take some time before jumping to the 'fuck you' posts... that's the second one in a row where you've made a disparaging remark about a Veeshan legend.

Apostate is in fact the second coming of robot jesus. I exagerrate, but I'm by no means far off.
Diae Soulmender
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Diae Soulmender »

Apostate wrote:
|
|
FUCK YOU
HA HA! Apostate nails it.

KA-Mutha-Fuckn-BOOM!
Khrashdin 80 Protection Paladin
Vox Immortalis - Hyjal-US
#1 World Ranked 10man Strict Achievement Guild
#3 World Ranked 10man Strict Progression Guild
http://www.guildox.com The Premier Guild Ranking Site
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Damnit.

Apostate, can you please enable titles under your shopping thing... I'll reimburse you any VVs it costs you so that my new title for you can show.

You are now 'Robot Jesus'!
Adelrune Argenti
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Adelrune Argenti »

Anger leads to the Dark side. The dark side leads to Veeshan.
Adelrune Argenti
sweetkastings
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by sweetkastings »

noel wrote:Sweet, you really wanna take some time before jumping to the 'fuck you' posts... that's the second one in a row where you've made a disparaging remark about a Veeshan legend.

Apostate is in fact the second coming of robot jesus. I exagerrate, but I'm by no means far off.
or not, i dont care legend or not...FUCK YOU!!!
L33t mage of veeshan
Legacy of Virtues gimp
Complete idiot
(o'.')--o(-_-)TKO!!!
Sweet's Shizzle
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Wow, that was a potent flame... :roll:
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

Break your skull against some concrete and get it over with, sweetkastings.
Tenuvil
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tenuvil »

sweetkastings, dude, show a little respect, willya? Jeez
Wickado
No Stars!

All of your bases shall be ours

Post by Wickado »

Good to know you are all so happy to be joining our progressive server. Veeshan is old history. The game moves on. You are Luclinites. If you don't like it pack up and move to The Rathe or something and go back to the future.

We look forward to grouping with you on a regular basis. More players = more xp, = more baz traders, = more progress. Get over yourselves. BTW, CD beat OMM, grats to them, but apart from that, they haven't beaten anything that guilds on this server haven't beaten too, so get over your superiority complex.
Welcome to Luclin !!
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

A little full of yourself? Anyway, thanks for the welcome! Now stuff it up your ass where it belongs.

BIG HUGS
Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

Can you imagine the absolute chaos and spilt milk we could rend from this luclin isle of protected $40 virginal types if the old folk got back in action?

Queue the maniacal laughter.
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

that actually sounds like a good idea
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Wickado I was sorta on your side until that last post.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Apollon
No Stars!

Post by Apollon »

haha they said it all man..your Server is royaly screwed so go back and tell suclin Veeshans going to remain a Free For All server...none of that bitch rotation shit..we've never had it and we will never accept it..so take ur lame ass poetry somewhere else cause your faggot Server Ain't gonna stick homie..

and i intent on making Luclins life a living hell while your in our domain untill 2 things happen...we get paired with someone else...2 they KEEP OUR NAME fuck luclin veeshans been here longer and accomplished much more than that newb server we're most likely the best server in EQ today

Later
Dexail
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Dexail »

damn man... the "..." is not the only punctuation... in the ... english language...

And while I'm at it, I picture Sweetkastings as the bastard son of Beavis and Butthead.
Dex
Arsecn
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Arsecn »

Knarlz wrote:
Voronwë wrote:if you thought *ANY* of us gave a *SHIT* about Luclin, its guild structure,

we don't. at all.
Well so far all from VV that have replied here have retired but what you are seeing was how Veeshan was in the good old days. While they no longer play EQ they ( and us still playing ) feel burned by the loss of the Veeshan name.

As you can see from the warm welcome Veeshan was a FFA server with no holds barred.

Things are calmer now and while no rotations are set up, for the most part the 8 elemental+ guilds are spread out and stay out of each others way.

(disclaimer: I do not speak for others or even my own guild , Keepers of the Elements) Thes are the guilds that have servived the new games and are carring on.

There are 3 elemental guilds,
Crimson Tiers: elemental but smallish and not often seen lately in raid force in planes.

Keepers of the elements; elemental, family/raiding ( as compaired to 6/7 day hard core raiding) has Fennen and soon attempting others.

Infinate Odyssey: elemental, has just gotten a tad larger and at TRC ( has gotten close and should have this soon )

Time guilds

Only the Brave: smallish, raids 3 times per week,hit the wall at IV4 and went back to PoP, and did well, became time enabled this week ( gratz! )

Primus Exitus: Raid guild,Time enabled since July, still see them there ( great recruiting tool ) and has been seen in planes on rare occasions. Not sure of their GoD progress.

Sceptered Isle: Euro guild in Time ( and GoD?) Off main US time so not sure where they go mainly.

GoD guilds

Kratos: raid guild, not sure what they do for the most part.

Anguish Guilds

Circle of Eternity:Raid guild, I think they reciently entered Anguish

Cestus Dei: Matta Mura for teh win.

There is one other major factor known as team Japan ( several Asian guilds), they cut no deals, do their own thing and are about to quadruple your morning population. They range from to elemental toTime to GoD guilds. Most inscrutable.

Most Guilds don't like each other a lot here, but stay out of each others way and even sometimes help.

I'll see you 4/25/05

Hey Knarlz, I'm sure your mispelling of PE was just a typo or something... surely you can't be carrying a grudge for what, 3 yrs now? If so, I would hope you would be more creative like Jice and use 'Penis Exitass' for fucks sake.

Such shallow people.
~ 70 Troll Scourge Knight ~

"You're talking a whole lotta Jibba-Jabba."
Apollon
No Stars!

Post by Apollon »

First off Dexail don't try and flame someone whos a good flammer,Your bound to loose and second Im on your side.
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

Apollon wrote:First off Dexail don't try and flame someone whos a good flammer,Your bound to loose and second Im on your side.
Try conquering the English language before you attempt to outwit a forum poster. You look about as intelligent as sweetkastings.
Do unto others what has been done to you.
Apollon
No Stars!

Post by Apollon »

??Try conquering the English language before you attempt to outwit a forum poster. You look about as intelligent as sweetkastings??

Ha. Who invited Mr.Professional Dictionary reader into the conversation?
I thought this was to flame out a luclin member, But it seems theres always those arrogant newb forum posters that think they can flame everyone.

Why don't you go drown your pathetic sorrow somewhere else and get a J.o.b? Maybe a life to cause it looks like all you do is post and look up words in a Dictionary.
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

Apollon wrote:??Try conquering the English language before you attempt to outwit a forum poster. You look about as intelligent as sweetkastings??

Ha. Who invited Mr.Professional Dictionary reader into the conversation?
I thought this was to flame out a luclin member, But it seems theres always those arrogant newb forum posters that think they can flame everyone.

Why don't you go drown your pathetic sorrow somewhere else and get a J.o.b? Maybe a life to cause it looks like all you do is post and look up words in a Dictionary.
Apollon wrote:But it seems theres always those arrogant newb forum posters that think they can flame everyone.
----------
Apollon
No Stars!

----------
Fighting the good fight doesn't excuse you from being flamed, especially when you make posts such as the above.
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

Apollon wrote:??Try conquering the English language before you attempt to outwit a forum poster. You look about as intelligent as sweetkastings??
Ever heard of quoting? There's a nice button above the text entry box when you're posting a message that does all the work for you. It's the one titled "Quote".
Apollon wrote: Ha. Who invited Mr.Professional Dictionary reader into the conversation?
I'm sorry, I wasn't under the impression that displaying a basic knowledge of the English language portrayed me as "Mr.Professional Dictionary reader". Cool shit by me, though. I assume you're calling me the "arrogant newb forum poster". Arrogant? Perhaps. Newb forum poster? I think not. Do I believe I can flame everyone? Definitely not, but I assure you, I'm a better "flammer" than you're retarded ass.
Apollon wrote: Why don't you go drown your pathetic sorrow somewhere else and get a J.o.b? Maybe a life to cause it looks like all you do is post and look up words in a Dictionary.
What pathetic sorrow are you talking about? All I do is post and look up words in a dictionary? I'm sitting on approximately 0.83 posts per day since I registered on these forums. Perhaps it takes you 24 hours or longer to muster up a single post with your time, but I can't say the same for myself.

Furthermore, while I shouldn't expect everyone to be some grammatical perfectionist with an English major (I'm certainly not one myself), if you're going to be a forum "flammer" you should at least take the time to present your post in a manner that doesn't look you're trying to type with your fucking elbows.
Do unto others what has been done to you.
Tinkin Tankem
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Tinkin Tankem »

I could be mistaken, however I am pretty sure Drinsic is welcome here. The real question should be who invited _you_ here?

I would like to ask you a question though. How is it that in one sentance Drinsic is an, "arrogant newb forum poster." Yet in the next two sentances you indirectly state that he has no "J.o.b" coupled with him being "it looks like all you do is post and look up words in a Dictionary." This sir does not make since! (Ramble Ramble.... Chewbacka...) In closing I would like to say FUK U HITLER.

Tinkin

P.S. As closely related as your attempts of paragraphs are there is no need to seperate them. The idea that you are attempting to convey would be much better suited in just one paragraph. Thus making your three into the opening, subject, and closing of the paragraph.

P.S.S Hi Wesley!
Thinking of something new!
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

Apollon, this is the part where you say:

"GOD THIS IS SO POINTLESS!!! listen I am sick of saying this over and over, you obviously r to stupid to understand even BASIC ENGLITSH and Im getting sick of your dumb emails so I'm blocking u once and for all GOODBYE DUMB ASS! DONT BOTHER EMAILING ME CUZ I WONT GET IT, WELCOME TO IGNORESVILLE POPULATION: YOU, HOPE U LIKE TALKING TO A BLOCK LIST HAHAHAHAHA. "