Greetings from Luclin

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Who the fuck are these people? Who gives a fuck about anything to do with Luclin? Why haven't the fucked off yet?

????
Arsecn
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Arsecn »

Runical wrote:
Lynnise Wrote: HAHA a guild named Sheep, are you serious?
There most assurdly is a guild named 'Sheep' Jealous arent you!! And um our raid times are more like 6pmish Eastern, until well when everything is dead of course! (As for people quoting raid times and such when they arent even in those raiding guilds and dont know jack and shit about them, is just to funny to comprehend, please to stop, your moronity is giving me side aches from laughing so hard). You were right about the low numbers at least, but if we need to fill a raid, i am sure we can manage, we do it with low numbers for a reason, it is called skill, and we enjoy the challenge, F Zerg Guilds :roll:

On that note, i am sure the plethora of flames will be incoming from the resident trolls, but as this is and will be my only post on this subject, save your breath.

Nice to meet you Runi... will enjoy taking your mobs and laughing at you in /ooc. Go make me a sammich.
~ 70 Troll Scourge Knight ~

"You're talking a whole lotta Jibba-Jabba."
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Seriously you retarded bag of shit, I could care less about you or your retarded farm animal fucking guild called Sheep. So why you even decide to come here and " protect your gay ass name" is beyond me. It doesn't really surprise me that a newb server such as Luck-lin has a retarded guild, named Sheep running around. As far as skill, you know nothing of it, and learn how to use a fucking quote you dipshit, it's Lynnsie, not Lynnise.
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Runical wrote:There most assurdly is a guild named 'Sheep' Jealous arent you!!
I think you mean "Assuredly" However I do believe your word, "Assurdly" seems more fitting.

:lol:

Regards,

Moon
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

assturdly?
The first duty of a patriot is to question the government

Jefferson
Diae Soulmender
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Diae Soulmender »

This thread will go down in history... what joy!

Luclin, as it is known to them, will completely and totally change once the server merge occurs. They will begin seeing flows of loots and money in to AH in unheard of amounts. On top of that Veeshan Guilds in general are accustomed to 'extreme' competition which perhaps the Luclin-ites are not use to. Veeshan guilds are also, mostly, not exactly on friendly terms and there is no 'community' on Veeshan. On Veeshans one's community is your guild and pretty much fuck everyone else in the whole world.

Luclin is going to wake up and smell some coffee... and it will smell like shit to them :)

Im actually glad I no longer play EQ... I dont think my heart could contain the fun that will occur... Just to see there responses in certain zones would ALMOST make me reactivate Kashmiir and watch :)
Khrashdin 80 Protection Paladin
Vox Immortalis - Hyjal-US
#1 World Ranked 10man Strict Achievement Guild
#3 World Ranked 10man Strict Progression Guild
http://www.guildox.com The Premier Guild Ranking Site
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

yeah i didnt think of any economical impact.

buyers market on Luclin probably already!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

You all forget that the vast majority of the movers and shakers of Veeshan have gone on to other things. All these references to havoc and the heavily anti-PnP environment that made Veeshan a legend are just vague memories to the existing crowd.

If somehow the Veeshanites revert back to thier primal form of yesterday, I will be shocked... in a good way :) But I just don't think that the current crowd have the balls anymore. Add instanced encounters to the mix, and the chances of actually fighting over the same MoB would be an extremely rare occasion. Especially the higher end guilds from both servers.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

It really is a shame Celestial Tomb isn't around for this. CT was built for this sort of thing. CT circa early 2003 was big, mobile, and skilled.

Even pre-2003 CT would have caused huge chaos. "Hello Luclin. This is what you call a Bind Rush!" Oh the Dorfmanity! Lucliners would be so lagged with their high graphics settings clueless to the ways of the 100 player zones, they'd go linkdead before they could even /petition.
Dal-KoE
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Dal-KoE »

Fairweather Pure wrote:You all forget that the vast majority of the movers and shakers of Veeshan have gone on to other things. All these references to havoc and the heavily anti-PnP environment that made Veeshan a legend are just vague memories to the existing crowd.

If somehow the Veeshanites revert back to thier primal form of yesterday, I will be shocked... in a good way :) But I just don't think that the current crowd have the balls anymore. Add instanced encounters to the mix, and the chances of actually fighting over the same MoB would be an extremely rare occasion. Especially the higher end guilds from both servers.
Fairweather, Do you still play EQ? Although the days of blatant steamrolling.. training..and down right asshattery are few. Veeshan people still stick to the first in force ..get outta the way mentality. We have however gotten to a point that most guilds try and stay out of each others way with some cross guild cooperation, there is no love for each other. An example would be ... Most guilds (Elemental) know where the other is at and pretty much know what GoD / MoB they will be looking at as a viable encounter. Your guild decides to Raid enmasse PoEB while another guild is working on TRC.... plan on a month of blown Corinav encounters when you get to that point. Veeshan is Veeshan and some things never change.
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

i remember seb crashing a few times when CT was rollin someone
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

Dal-KoE wrote:
Fairweather Pure wrote:You all forget that the vast majority of the movers and shakers of Veeshan have gone on to other things. All these references to havoc and the heavily anti-PnP environment that made Veeshan a legend are just vague memories to the existing crowd.

Fairweather, Do you still play EQ? Although the days of blatant steamrolling.. training..and down right asshattery are few. Veeshan people still stick to the first in force ..get outta the way mentality. We have however gotten to a point that most guilds try and stay out of each others way with some cross guild cooperation, there is no love for each other. An example would be ... Most guilds (Elemental) know where the other is at and pretty much know what GoD / MoB they will be looking at as a viable encounter. Your guild decides to Raid enmasse PoEB while another guild is working on TRC.... plan on a month of blown Corinav encounters when you get to that point. Veeshan is Veeshan and some things never change.
[you] is still here?.... :lol:
This 2cp has been brought to you by DOKURANGER!
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Yep that Dal-KoE is full of hot air!
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Runical wrote:
Lynnise Wrote: HAHA a guild named Sheep, are you serious?
There most assurdly is a guild named 'Sheep' Jealous arent you!! And um our raid times are more like 6pmish Eastern, until well when everything is dead of course! (As for people quoting raid times and such when they arent even in those raiding guilds and dont know jack and shit about them, is just to funny to comprehend, please to stop, your moronity is giving me side aches from laughing so hard). You were right about the low numbers at least, but if we need to fill a raid, i am sure we can manage, we do it with low numbers for a reason, it is called skill, and we enjoy the challenge, F Zerg Guilds :roll:

On that note, i am sure the plethora of flames will be incoming from the resident trolls, but as this is and will be my only post on this subject, save your breath.
It's a shame you just laughed so hard your sides hurt... Everyone here was pulling for you to laugh so hard you died.

I'm so fucking glad this is your last post on this topic. That's stellar. Now if we can go for last post on this board, we'll be getting somewhere. Take your clownshoe 'I'm-an-elf-fag-IRL' sig pick and go back to fucking sheep on Sucklin.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Moonwynd wrote:
Runical wrote:There most assurdly is a guild named 'Sheep' Jealous arent you!!
I think you mean "Assuredly" However I do believe your word, "Assurdly" seems more fitting.

:lol:

Regards,

Moon
Maybe he meant absurdly? As in, 'Yes I we named our guild after the only thing that will let us fuck it.' ?
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Drasta wrote:i remember seb crashing a few times when CT was rollin someone
i remember trains to zone in and paladins running into the wall wondering wtf they couldnt get out!
Apostate
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Apostate »

The game has changed. At the raid level, it's far more demanding than it ever was. WoW and EQ2 appeal to people scaling back their playtimes, looking for a much more casual game, with a less challenging and complicated endgame, and that's fine. But EQ's raidgame has gone in the other extreme, and a much more of a weed out process. Even if content wasn't instanced, it wouldn't be all that dangerous to have the server's population tripled.
Diae Soulmender
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Apostate wrote: The game has changed. At the raid level, it's far more demanding than it ever was. WoW and EQ2 appeal to people scaling back their playtimes, looking for a much more casual game, with a less challenging and complicated endgame, and that's fine. But EQ's raidgame has gone in the other extreme, and a much more of a weed out process. Even if content wasn't instanced, it wouldn't be all that dangerous to have the server's population tripled.
I dont think it was the rising level of difficulty that caused the exodus from EQ. I think it was constant raising of the bar with simply the same rewards only scaled upward. Running on the same hampster wheel gets old after a while.

Personally Im on a new hampster wheel, but I am abolsutely certain the game will eventually become an old hampster wheel as well... the only 'end of the road' saving grace for WoW is PvP/Battlegrounds and of course further exapansions to increase content/loots/character skills... I guess I can invest another 5+ years in to WoW until the next big thing comes around :)
Runical
No Stars!

Post by Runical »

Ok, One last post:

A) I am ecstatic I typoed your retarded fucking name Lynnsie, you obviously are another of lifes rejects who have nothing better to do then troll the boards and bash people you do not know, because your pathetic excuse for a life doesnt allow you anything more. I applaud you!

B) Yes I am still here, seems I left this page up at work; oh the joy, or is it the horror?, from listening to you bitches whine because you do not have enough people left on your wonderful fucking server to retain your own server name. Sucks to be you, if all you can do is whine about something so pathetic as a server name. It is the people that make a server, not the name itself, that being said, i hope the idiots who are here flaming 'cause they think they are just so special and need to be attention whores, have moved on to WoW or EQ2. Not only does Luclin not want you on their server, NO ONE wants you Fucktards on their servers. Do the world a favor, REMOVE YOUR DNA FROM THE GENE POOL!

C) What is even funnier is the asshats here, who are flamming people who probably have not logged into EQ for months, but just cannot 'let it go', 'cause again, back to point a, like Lynnsie, they are lifes fucking rejects, and point B) the 12 year olds on WoW and EQ2 give them no amusment. They have nothing better to do then to live in mommys basment, eating their ramen noodles in their cum soaked boxers, tabing between the gay midget pr0n and this message board. Good Day!

On that note, for the rest of you who are outside the above points of interest (which is probaly the other 95% of the server), we welcome you!
Diae Soulmender
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Runical...

VeeshanVault is mostly (Id say 70-80%) made up of Retired EQ Players. Many of whom left EQ with a sour taste in the mouths, but found some personalities in game that they enjoyed. That relationship was continued out fo game by using VeeshanVault.

Understand that VeeshanVaults nickname is "FlameVault". On these boards it is considered a symbol of status if you can goad someone in to making an asshole out of themselves and then to cause them further discomfort by continuing to berate them and goad them in to further posts. Most of the folks who posted here from Luclin were caught in the FlameVault Law of Ethics which is to first dismiss the new comer as a fucktard then attempt to gaosd them in to a pissing match where upon everyone can point and laugh at them.

Thus the normal greeting of a new comer to VeeshanVault is "JACKASS!" in an attempt to get people moving in the right direction...

90% of the people on this board are pretty cool. You all just simply got caught by the community :)

Flaming is a way of life here on vv... Good luck in the Server transfers... you Luclin-ites are going to need it!
Diae Soulmender
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

oops.
Nilaman
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Nilaman »

Is that fucker of Sheep still posting?
Last edited by Nilaman on April 4, 2005, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

Runical wrote:Ok, One last post:

A) I am ecstatic I typoed your retarded fucking name Lynnsie, you obviously are another of lifes rejects who have nothing better to do then troll the boards and bash people you do not know, because your pathetic excuse for a life doesnt allow you anything more. I applaud you!
So what exactly would you say you are doing here? I for one do not know you and feel nothing wrong with bashing you for your stupidity. I don't know you as a person, but I know you're stupid.
Mildly retarded dumbfuck wrote:B) Yes I am still here, seems I left this page up at work; oh the joy, or is it the horror?, from listening to you bitches whine because you do not have enough people left on your wonderful fucking server to retain your own server name. Sucks to be you, if all you can do is whine about something so pathetic as a server name. It is the people that make a server, not the name itself, that being said, i hope the idiots who are here flaming 'cause they think they are just so special and need to be attention whores, have moved on to WoW or EQ2.
If you truly think the server name means absolutely nothing, in her last moments Terri Schiavo probably had more brain activity than you. As many have already explained, the Veeshan server is/was an EverQuest legacy - more standards were set by the Veeshan population than any other. That is a fact. When the current population of Veeshan is merged into Luclin's, sure, they're still the same person, but they won't be regarded as "Veeshan" anymore. They'll be part of Luclin, which they don't want. They want to maintain their identity on one of the most notable servers to have existed. People don't want to lose that community identity.

At the very least, SOE should have listened to the players and polled them on how they would like the servers to be named. It's common sense.
Fucktards is a proper noun! wrote:Not only does Luclin not want you on their server, NO ONE wants you Fucktards on their servers. Do the world a favor, REMOVE YOUR DNA FROM THE GENE POOL!
I suppose some "REMOVE YOUR ASSMONGERY FROM THE FORUM" comment could be in order, but that's against my personal desire. Diae summed it up in a sense. You look like a moron. We're laughing at you. Please, continue posting.
Someone dickwhip me wrote:C) What is even funnier is the asshats here, who are flamming people who probably have not logged into EQ for months, but just cannot 'let it go', 'cause again, back to point a, like Lynnsie, they are lifes fucking rejects,
Ok, so, by your logic, people posting their opinions on issues brought up in a forum they frequenty justifiably (everyone here has played EQ at one point or another - or should have) constitutes them being "lifes fucking rejects"? Shut the fuck up, you ignorant sack of dogshit.
I speak from personal experience wrote:and point B) the 12 year olds on WoW and EQ2 give them no amusment. They have nothing better to do then to live in mommys basment, eating their ramen noodles in their cum soaked boxers, tabing between the gay midget pr0n and this message board. Good Day!
There is abso-fucking-lutely nothing wrong with ramen noodles.
Do unto others what has been done to you.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

B) Yes I am still here, seems I left this page up at work; oh the joy, or is it the horror?, from listening to you bitches whine because you do not have enough people left on your wonderful fucking server to retain your own server name. Sucks to be you, if all you can do is whine about something so pathetic as a server name. It is the people that make a server, not the name itself, that being said, i hope the idiots who are here flaming 'cause they think they are just so special and need to be attention whores, have moved on to WoW or EQ2. Not only does Luclin not want you on their server, NO ONE wants you Fucktards on their servers. Do the world a favor, REMOVE YOUR DNA FROM THE GENE POOL!

C) What is even funnier is the asshats here, who are flamming people who probably have not logged into EQ for months, but just cannot 'let it go', 'cause again, back to point a, like Lynnsie, they are lifes fucking rejects, and point B) the 12 year olds on WoW and EQ2 give them no amusment. They have nothing better to do then to live in mommys basment, eating their ramen noodles in their cum soaked boxers, tabing between the gay midget pr0n and this message board. Good Day!

On that note, for the rest of you who are outside the above points of interest (which is probaly the other 95% of the server), we welcome you!
You said you wouldn't post anymore. Guess that makes you a liar and a sheepfucker.
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

Voronwë wrote:
Drasta wrote:i remember seb crashing a few times when CT was rollin someone
i remember trains to zone in and paladins running into the wall wondering wtf they couldnt get out!
didn't they train stuff from juggs up to zone in before?
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Sigh, I'll take the bait. For one, I have played EQ for an extremely long time. Met people to whom I can not stand and people that I feel extremely blessed to know, just from playing this game. If that makes me " a fucking reject" in your eyes, that's great! Good for you! Because the last time I checked, I wasn't here trying to please you or any of your sheepfuckers.

I find it funny, that someone who can come here and try to post a "flame, comeback" whatever you want to call it, doesn't seem to know how to use a "quote" button. Incase you don't get it, let me explain it to you, you ignorant piece of shit. All you do, IS CLICK THE FUCKING BUTTON! Wow! Genius! I would have never thought of it.. I can totally see how you fucked up and typoed my forum name....idiot.

Only someone as shallow and ignorant as yourself, wouldn't see the meaning behind most everyone's anger at Sony for not allowing Veeshan to keep it's original server name. Most everyone here, has played this game longer than I, and been through more server firsts than I have. If you haven't done your homework, read up on a few of these threads, you will see why people here are so angry at SOE for wanting to merge with a fucking newbie server and keep their name. Veeshan has much more to do with the way they remember their game and the friendships they made there, than just some stupid piece of hardware. Evidently, if your server was half as commendable as Veeshan, you would see the validity in most everyone's arguement.

Diae summed it up in his above post Jackass, you got sucked in and gave us something else exciting to read for another week or so. No one really cares about anything you say or think, hence the reason I said I would take the bait and reply. Because I just got back from a bar and after seeing UNC win the championship, not only am I 3 sheets to the wind, I find that you even caring enough to keep typing in this web address to come "and see who flamed you next" is fucking hilarious. Now who is the one living in mommy's basement with a box of tissues and petroleum jelly on the desk?

I'll end with saying, that you should keep coming back and posting stupid, mind numbing bullshit, so we can all either laugh at you or put you on ignore and revel in your idiocy. Good Day Sir Sheepfucker, may their holes be tight and their wool be warm, because I'm sure that's the only pussy a "life's reject and momma's boy", will ever see.
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

lynnsie you forgot to add that the quote button has the word QUOTE on it and a lil bubble with " on it. if they can't find something that obvious, i doubt that they are even able to find the minuscule dick that they possess to fuck the sheep ... tis a sad day for them.
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

haha..I suppose some people need all the help they can get, and sometimes all that help just isn't enough :lol:
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Not to mention that their boards have the same damn button.
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Nilaman wrote:Is that fucker of Sheep still posting?
Yes I am...and what's it to ya, bub???!!!?
Zygar_ Cthulhukin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Zygar_ Cthulhukin »

Thank God I get to keep the suffix "of Veeshan" in EQ2. If I had to see "of Luck-lin" I might have to do something drastic....like switch to WoW.
{{{(>.<)}}} (o.o) \\(^o^)// --- I DID IT!!!! -Hiro
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Veehsan has changed to be just like every other server now. I only quit playing 2 months ago, but the only drama/confrontations that happened were all events that were just blown out of porportion. The birds in Fire being trianed onto a newbie guild just forming was always a problem. But getting too close to those birds and get charmed was pretty easy to do on accident, and no one would train a guild on purpose over such a stupid fucking MoB. It never mattered, people would cry drama and finger point. It was fucking gay. I saw no intended greifing by guilds during my last year of play. Yes, first in force was always a part of Veeshan's rules, but the guilds of old would steamroll on purpose, train each other, or blow a spawned encounter to fuck up the other guilds. Those are the old days I am referring to. Those are the things that would make those faggot Luclin players realize they were playing against a group of players without a fucking care. As Veeshan stands now, the transition should go pretty smooth.
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lohrno »

Fairweather Pure wrote:As Veeshan stands now, the transition should go pretty smooth.
Not if we can help it...
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

its tempting to see if i can reactivate my account .. im sure a lvl 65 enc could reak some havoc!
Zygar_ Cthulhukin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

damnit Drasta there's a W in wreak, and if you can get the bunnies to reactive their accounts I'll bring Zygarx back to kick some luck-lin ass hehehehe
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

pssh my spellzing skills are ubar zyggy ! it would be funny to see attack of the bunnies on luck-lin
lucliner
No Stars!

Post by lucliner »

LOL I LOVE IT! Your guilds don't get along, you stay out of each other's way? Nice server!!!! Our top guilds , even lower end guilds all get along, and help when asked. So much for intellengent respectful life in Veeshan.

Your server is so uber that SoE is giving you to us because why?

Because most of your people LEFT! Wonder why? To play WoW, EQ2? Because you all have infantile frontal lobes or none at all?

Deal with it! You don't like the move, then go play back in your sandbox with the rest of the kiddies.

Oh, if any of you noobs need help, i'll be more than happy to show you how to play :twisted:

Let the infantile retards being the flaming! I thrive on it!
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

so yeah, who did you play as on veeshan?
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

lucliner wrote:LOL I LOVE IT! Your guilds don't get along, you stay out of each other's way? Nice server!!!! Our top guilds , even lower end guilds all get along, and help when asked. So much for intellengent respectful life in Veeshan.

Your server is so uber that SoE is giving you to us because why?

Because most of your people LEFT! Wonder why? To play WoW, EQ2? Because you all have infantile frontal lobes or none at all?

Deal with it! You don't like the move, then go play back in your sandbox with the rest of the kiddies.

Oh, if any of you noobs need help, i'll be more than happy to show you how to play :twisted:

Let the infantile retards being the flaming! I thrive on it!
No one has the need to flame you idiot...you look stupid on your own, no need to point it out when it's so blatantly obvious. Next please!
Mak
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Mak »

lucliner wrote:Your server is so uber that SoE is giving you to us because why?
Because your server is on newer hardware, idiot, and SOE is too fucking lazy to do any more than they have to. They're just going to do a batch character move and call it a day. It's certainly not because you have achieved anything notable in EQ or are more worthy in any way.

I'm not one to grab the pom-poms and do the rah rah bullshit, but I will have you know that Veeshan guilds have more knowledge, more heart, and more balls than anything you can roll out. Your guilds and their accomplishments don't impress me or anyone else here.

What impresses me are the Veeshan players that, through a lot of hard work and sacrifice, originally discovered how to do the shit that you and your guilds are now researching how to do on the web. What impresses me are guilds and characters that started in a year that doesn't begin with a 2.

I've got nothing much against Luclin or it's player base, but please don't come here bragging about shit that you've done or how great you are- you've done nothing that we haven't already done, and you aren't any greater than any average player on Veeshan.
Makora

Too often it seems it is the peaceful and innocent who are slaughtered. In this a lesson may be found that it may not be prudential to be either too peaceful or too innocent. One does not survive with wolves by becoming a sheep.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

People still play EQ?

Oh and what is with all the new posters and their amazing spelling skills? I am not a spelling Nazi, but damn some of these posts are hard to read.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
retiredwikit
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by retiredwikit »

lucliner wrote: Because most of your people LEFT! Wonder why? To play WoW, EQ2? Because you all have infantile frontal lobes or none at all?
Maybe because Veeshan is one of the oldest servers and people left because they have spent 5+ years of their life on a single game and decided they needed a change.
Zygar_ Cthulhukin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

:vv_yeahthat:
Diae Soulmender
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

retiredwikit wrote:
lucliner wrote: Because most of your people LEFT! Wonder why? To play WoW, EQ2? Because you all have infantile frontal lobes or none at all?
Maybe because Veeshan is one of the oldest servers and people left because they have spent 5+ years of their life on a single game and decided they needed a change.
Thats me! :)

Box1: Kashmiir 70 Beastlord
Box2: Diae 70 Ranger
Box3: Riae 70 Cleric
Box4: Khrash 66 Beserker
Gimp: Masiae 60 Warrior

--HEH
soze
No Stars!

Post by soze »

Mak wrote:Because your server is on newer hardware, idiot, and SOE is too fucking lazy to do any more than they have to.
Actually it is because Luclin's active server population is larger than Veeshan's(which has been stated repeatedly on these boards and this thread for your viewing pleasure), idiot. In case you have not noticed Luclin and Veeshan are not the only servers being merged, and obviously they had to come up with a "fair" way to determine who keeps the name across the board. Simple as that. Has nothing to do with who's better. If they had to listen to every player bitch and whine about how his server is better and therefore should retain the name they wouldn't get shit done.
Mak wrote:I'm not one to grab the pom-poms and do the rah rah bullshit, but I will have you know that Veeshan guilds have more knowledge, more heart, and more balls than anything you can roll out. Your guilds and their accomplishments don't impress me or anyone else here.

What impresses me are the Veeshan players that, through a lot of hard work and sacrifice, originally discovered how to do the shit that you and your guilds are now researching how to do on the web. What impresses me are guilds and characters that started in a year that doesn't begin with a 2.
Macroquest doesn't really count as "knowledge, heart, and balls", and we all know that is how your "top guilds" got as far as they have recently. But that is beside the point. You personally have no authority to speak on the subject of accomplishments, just another mediocre player in a medocre guild who hasn't done shit as far as originality. You leech the same strats off the same boards as the guilds you are so quick to condemn. The hypocracy is amusing to say the least. You sir are just another bandwagon-hopping, groupie fanboy who, in a pathetic (and probably not the first) attempt to gain acceptance, joins in the flame of the week thread without anything really interesting or knowledgable to say. Shut up and know your fucking place.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

soze wrote:
Mak wrote:Because your server is on newer hardware, idiot, and SOE is too fucking lazy to do any more than they have to.
Actually it is because Luclin's active server population is larger than Veeshan's(which has been stated repeatedly on these boards and this thread for your viewing pleasure), idiot. In case you have not noticed Luclin and Veeshan are not the only servers being merged, and obviously they had to come up with a "fair" way to determine who keeps the name across the board. Simple as that. Has nothing to do with who's better. If they had to listen to every player bitch and whine about how his server is better and therefore should retain the name they wouldn't get shit done.
Not sure you you come to that conclusion based on his quote above. He didn't say anything about who is better.
We all know that is how your "top guilds" got as far as they have recently. But that is beside the point.
Actually, I don't know. Mind filling me in on that point? Or are you just pulling stuff out of your ass?
Shut up and know your fucking place.
Our place is telling you what a dimwitted assclown you are. Which we're more than happy to do when you come over to this board.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

soze wrote:Has nothing to do with who's better.
I suspect this is more obvious to us than it is to you.
soze wrote:...and we all know that is how your "top guilds" got as far as they have recently. But that is beside the point.
You've intrigued me. I'm genuinely curious to know what the fuck you're talking about. We're talking about YEARS of being the number one most accomplished and most watched servers. The only things I saw macroed in EQ were assist keys and incoming messages. Just because that's how you do it, doesn't mean that's how we did it.
soze wrote:Shut up and know your fucking place.
Listen, son. On this board, YOU do not tell ANYONE to shut up, EVER. You might have achieved some prestigious level of pwnzorship on your shitty little server, and you might think you're the shit. I think I speak for everyone who ever played on Veeshan when I say... Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, MOVED ON. Grats you, still playing a game that the rest of us enjoyed back when there was actual challenges, and competition the likes of which you've only experienced when trying to see how fast you could get your boyfriends pants off after the Fear raid. Go back to wherever you came from, and continue to be the hawk that's the eagle among crows. We only have eagles here, and we're all laughing at you coming here and running your mouth about shit you don't have even a miniscule level of comprehension about.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

soze wrote:
Actually it is because Luclin's active server population is larger than Veeshan's(which has been stated repeatedly on these boards and this thread for your viewing pleasure), idiot.
I don't care if gurugurumaki was the only person still playing on the server. The merged name should be Veeshan based on the coolness of the name, history of the server, meaning behind the name in EQ lore, etc.

Luclin represents all that is evil in EQ.
Tuldian
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Tuldian »

*buzz click whirr* ApostateMacroBot loading.... *click*
soze
No Stars!

Post by soze »

Aslanna wrote:Actually, I don't know. Mind filling me in on that point? Or are you just pulling stuff out of your ass?
Honestly, yes. I will give you that one. I pulled that chunk right out of my ass, put some hotsauce on it and set it up on the table to see who would take a bite, irresponsible as that might have been. I don't know who uses it or not and I could give a fuck less. Now that any content really worth doing is instanced it really doesn't mean shit anyway. Just felt like fanning the flames a bit, but from what i can tell that is a sin most people posting on this forum are guilty of themselves.
Aslanna wrote:Not sure you you come to that conclusion based on his quote above. He didn't say anything about who is better.
Again, you are most correct, he didn't. But he responded with an ignorant answer to an equally, if not more, ignorant statement. That was actually directed more toward anyone else who seems to think that the server name is being based on anything more then server population. I just hate to see people rally around bad information. To be perfectly blunt, and believe me this is one of those rare booze induced moments of honesty, Veeshan does deserve to keep the name more. Based on lore, history, server firsts, prestege, whatever you want to call it, truth is you do. But those days are dead and gone, and as fate has it Luclin is keeping the name based simply on a statistic. Tough shit. I posted a reply to Mak because it is generally irritating to hear someone spit that "well someone on this server did something great at one time so, um, that like makes me better then you" bullshit. If you were one of those people who paved the way, kudos to you, if not, then I belive a 'shut the fuck up' is rightfully in order. Oh well though, welcome to Luclin.