Test Server Patch 3/7

Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Test Server Patch 3/7

Post by Akaran_D »

*** The Bloodline Chronicles ***

- The Hand of Marr and Brethren of Night have moved their camps deeper into Nektulos Forest as they continue their research into the strange affliction plaguing the people of Freeport and Qeynos.
- The grinnin that remain in the forest have moved further downstream.

*** Gameplay ***

- The red border around the name of an NPC should update sooner when it switches into or out of an aggro state.
- Weapons should no longer move to the overflow slot when a character zones.

*** Mentoring ***

- When you stop Mentoring, your current health and power totals will remain the same while your maximum values increase to their regular caps. You will then regenerate health and power normally back to your maximum totals.
- Mentors will only gain combat XP when they are within reward range (50 meters) of their Apprentice.
- Mentors will only gain XP if their Apprentice also gains experience.
- The level number on your XP bar should no longer be offset when Mentoring.

*** Zones and Population ***

- Skeletons on the Isle of Refuge should now be solo encounters, except for those in the graveyard itself.
- Two relics have been found in Lavastorm that allow easier access to the entrance of Solusek's Eye. To use the relics, you must first discover them.
- You will now appear directly outside the door when exiting Solusek's Eye, and a safe area has been added to allows groups to gather.
- Sartar, Raster, and Cythan have gained a new ability that might take you aback.
- The merchants on or near the docks of Qeynos Harbor now sell fish meat rather than edible food.
- Fire Toad will be seen less frequently on the beach in Lavastorm.
- Harbinger will not be encountered as often in the Obelisk of Vul.

*** Items ***

- The food and drink sold by merchants on the Isle of Refuge should now match those sold in the cities.
– The proc effect on the Screaming Mace will now grant additional power to go along with the increased power pool.

*** Quests ***

- Rama’nai, Captain Ogof, and Captain Gaer will appear more frequently to assist those on the Greater Lightstone Quest.
- Lady Vox should no longer despawn in her crypt during the Draconic quests.
- The Herald of Nektropos can now be spoken to every 30 seconds instead of every 10 minutes.

*** Audio ***

- Fixed certain sound anomalies that would sometimes occur as you enter a new zone.
===========================
Moorgard
EverQuest II Community Guy

One thing.
Death to Ranamaia.
/did it, but still.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
brenen
No Stars!

Post by brenen »

Yeah these are all good changes
Glendon- 70 Dwarf Hunter / 355 Engineer
Fanali- 70 Dwarf Warrior / 355 Blacksmithing
Khadar Server

Brenen Lifegiver (Retired) - 70 Cleric
Luclin Server
Erolz NTurnet
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Erolz NTurnet »

That's good to hear.. That fuggin lion is toast!
Hooray Beer!