First Adventure Pack Announced

Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

First Adventure Pack Announced

Post by Akaran_D »

You know, this sounds like the same level of content found in some EQ1 full-fledged expansions (LoY, LDON)..

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/n ... th=current

http://everquest2.station.sony.com/adve ... bloodline/
The Bloodline Chronicles Begin March 21, 2005

The First Adventure Pack for EverQuest II Adds Exciting New Content and Dynamic Storylines
SAN DIEGO, CA – February 28, 2005 – Sony Online Entertainment Inc. ( SOE ), a worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online (MMO) gaming, today announced information on the release of The Bloodline Chronicles , the first Adventure Pack for the hit online fantasy game EverQuest II: The Bloodline Chronicles gives players countless hours of new content in a rich, story-based realm located beneath the surface of Norrath. The Bloodline Chronicles will be available via digital download beginning March 21, 2005 , for US $4.99, and requires a current subscription to EverQuest II to play.

"The Bloodline Chronicles adds some amazing new elements to EverQuest II that could only be done in a major content release, including some exciting new ways to interact with the environment." said Scott Hartsman, senior producer of EverQuest II , Sony Online Entertainment. "With this Adventure Pack, players have the ability to unlock a whole new dynamic storyline in the game based on the alignment of their character."

Players who pre-order The Bloodline Chronicles will be granted early access to a special area, known as the D'Morte Burial Chambers. Pre-order customers can be among the first to discover the items inside, uncovering and unlocking mysteries contained within this exciting Adventure Pack.

About The Bloodline Chronicles Adventure Pack

The Bloodline Chronicles takes you deep into the mysterious caverns beneath Nektulos Forest to investigate the source of strange happenings in the land of Norrath . Battle the denizens of the underworld to discover the dark secrets of the Tombs of Night – and enter, if you dare, the Crypt of T'Haen to confront the legendary lost lord of the undead. Content in The Bloodline Chronicles is geared towards level 30-45 players, however all players will be given access to one zone, The Tombs of Night, whether or not they choose to purchase the Adventure Pack. The Bloodline Chronicles features:

• Five new areas to explore and conquer, including the Tombs of Night, the Crypt of T'Haen and D'Morte Burial Chambers, when this new story unfolds on March 21, 2005

• Pre-order customers may receive access to the D'Morte Burial Chambers as early as February 28, 2005

• The Tombs of Night will be available to all EverQuest II subscribers at no additional charge when the zone is made generally available on March 21, 2005

• Experience new instances for soloists, large and small groups and raids

• Encounter ferocious new creatures such as Vampires, Hellhounds, Fleshgoyles and Revenants

• Choose to help either the Brotherhood of Night or the Hand of Marr as you embark on dozens of new quests across different storylines for good and evil players alike

• Follow the dynamic storyline as your actions influence the outcome of your progressive adventure

• Find new ways to interact with the environment, including destructible walls that lead to unexplored tombs

• Exclusive themed content, including vampiric magic-based spells and items

• Discover new Neriak items for players of all levels

• Fortune and glory for the 1st raid group on each server to defeat T'Haen The Lost

For more information, please visit the official EverQuest II: The Bloodline Chronicles web site!
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

RAR! :lol:
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

HAY!!! IS THAT SCREENSHOT FROM ULTIMA ONLINE?!?!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

UO had gay demons?
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

noel wrote:HAY!!! IS THAT SCREENSHOT FROM ULTIMA ONLINE?!?!
Actually, WOW graphics seem to have more in common with UO.
Similar poly count, at least.

I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

that demon is all bloated.. must be that time of the month.

miir has the same cycle.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Anyone else find it no coincidence that the trolling of this forum has gone up as the stability of the WoW servers has gone down?
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Yes, because server stability means so much while we're all at work! :roll:
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

You mean like all the posts made from some WoW gamers from between 5:00 pm to 2:00 am? Including from you?

Maybe you can get a bot to keep attempting to login while you make derogatory posts on other games forums.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

I got that covered... I can VNC into my computer at home from work or my cellphone and log into the WoW queue.

kinda pointless though since BOTH (meaning 2) times I was in a login queue it took less than a minute.

But after that minute is over, you still have demons retaining water.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

miir wrote:
noel wrote:HAY!!! IS THAT SCREENSHOT FROM ULTIMA ONLINE?!?!
Actually, WOW graphics seem to have more in common with UO.
Similar poly count, at least.
Wowzers! That looks JUST LIKE UO.
Erolz NTurnet
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Erolz NTurnet »

Here's a screenshot of me in Runnyeye avoiding certain death..

Pardon the size of the image and cheaply cut and pasted in MSPaint puzzle. :)

I couldn't do PvP worth a shit...but I'd play UO again if I could blow people up. There is nothing more fun than seeing someone cuss you out in "OooOOoOOo"'s when they're dumbasses ran up to a trapped chest and didn't even bother trying a telekinesis on it. My house was full of reagents and full armor sets that cost me the price a few ingots and a few reagents for making potions.
Hooray Beer!
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

LOL!
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fash »

i miss that game...