Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

I'd just like to re-affirm her hotness

Somone's ripe to get the spatula treatment for sure
Nneena
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Nneena »

Not so much in that picture, but every time I see her I think "Wow, her head is really to big for her body." I guess Xagyg finds her hot too, he always disagrees with me. :P
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

I do?

She's not bad looking, but she doesn't wow me. Her head is too big for her spindly body, and her constant forced grin annoys the hell out of me. She clearly doesn't eat the food she prepares, or she wouldn't be able to maintain her emaciated body.

She falls well short of Racheel Ray in the mega-annoying twat category, though.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

Why is this in the cooking forum?
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

because shes a chef
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

It's loosely food related, I suppose, even if the discussion so far only mentions her cooking once.

http://foodtv.com/food/show_ei/0,1976,FOOD_9958,00.html
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

My wife thinks her head is too big. Under pressure I decided to "agree" with her assessment in order to preserve the physical pleasures in my marriage.

Ohh yeah hon, she's WAY too skinny. And her head, holy christ, did she forget which hole consumption occurs in? I mean, jamming pasta in your ear isn't the way to enjoy your creations. Uh huh, yeah hun, sure, whatever you say hun, jesus- it's like you know what I'm going to say before I say it :lol:
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

I can't stand her! Her head is way too big for her body. We call her owl-head around our house. And there is no fucking way she eats all the stuff she makes.

She just might be my least favorite foodnetwork chef, though Paula Deen's stupid accent is up there as well.
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Paula Deen and Ina Garten at least look like they eat what they make, though hehe. Deen's accent drives me nuts, too, as does Garten's laugh. However, no one, absolutely no one, on Food Network annoys me as much as Rachael Ray. 30 Minute Meals was bad enough, but add $40 Dollars a Day and (worse yet) that retarded new C list celeb show she has, Inside Dish, and I can't even stand to turn to that channel when she's on.
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Morgan Freeman is a C-list celeb?

I do think Rachel Ray can be annoying mostly tho I just think she's incredibly cute...
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

He's the one exception to my previous comment... He's probably more famous than all of her other guests combined, including Dennis Franz.
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

I like Rachel Ray :D I think she's a big dork tho.

Ina Garten annoys me too. Probably a lot because she is always like omg my husband is on his way home, I'd better make him some hot chocolate so I can get some! And then the episode where it was their anniversary and he gave her brownies? the fuck? He went into the flower shop, didn't buy flowers, and just got a bow for the brownies. Heh.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Someone needs to feed Giada a cheeseburger. Anorexia isn't a good look for a chef...

>doesn't like boney women in general.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."