Tobrins Mystical Eyepatch
Minimum Level: 40+?
Zone Source:

Hierophants Cloak
Minimum Level: 40+?
Zone Source:

------------

- Manastone:
Triggered by a letter dropped from the ratonga Stiletto in TS. (If you are lvl 30 or higher it seems you can buy the note dropped by Stiletto from the broker if other players have it for sale).

- Journeyman Boots:
Speaking with Cru Naseto in Antonica.

- Glowing Black Stone:
Speak with the mage behind the Oracle tower in Antonica (the one with a pet).

- Dwarven Workboots:
Speaking with the dwarf Hwal in the Ardent Needle Keep.

- Fishbone Earing:
Speaking with Hadden in TS fishing village.

- Ghoulbane:
Examining the dusty blue stone from the broom quest.

- Flowing Black Silk Sash:
Speaking with Yuro the Old in Windstalker village at level 40.

- Shiny Brass Halbred
Speaking with the dark elf K`Naae of the Thexians in northeast Nektulos Forest.

Post more info if you find it.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
Belgalad
No Stars!

Updates

Post by Belgalad »

Polished Granite Tomahawk - Speak with Obsid Boulderboom (named slayable giant in TS, roams between two forks of dead river near Splitpaw/Deadview Pass) and complete the Little Tarby Lost quest. This *requires* that you speak Giant.

Once you've rescued Tarby, Obsid will give you the Polished Granite Tomahawk quest. This involves a LOT of Tier 3 mining and foresting. You will need to harvest 10 pristine granite chips (quest updates are few and far between) and a piece of severed fir (rare Tier III wood). Then you will need to kill Octogorgon in Cove of Decay. This will require completion of the "Jailbreak - Cove of Decay" access quest in Ruins of Varsoon.

Once Octogorgon is dead, you will need to slay 15 Skindancer Gnolls in 20 minutes, I believe, near Splitpaw. This should yield the Polished Granite Tomahawk.

Greater Lightstone - Begins with slaying the Lightbringer Wisp, which spawns in a wide area near the druid rings in Commonlands. A tracker is useful here. The burnt-out lightstone is the quest starter piece, and needs to be taken to Cannix Silverflame just north of the Crossroads for quest advancement.

You will be asked to touch the lightstone to two statues, one near the Freeport Griffon Station, and the other near the center of the zone. You will then be asked to kill Rana'Nai, a rare named lion that spawns near the Druid Rings. The next update requires slaying of two rare spawn orc captains. You will need to have gotten and completed the Bloodskull Valley access quest (obtained from Wounded Scout near the ruins of Val'Mar) to finish the last step.

A raid of 12 is required to enter Bloodskull Valley. Once inside, slay your assigned mob, and return the lightstone to Cannix. He will be unwilling to give it back, so you will have to kill him for it. This completes the quest.

Dwarven Workboots - Talk to Hwal Rucksif at the Ardent Needle in Antonica. He will ask you to harvest 100 iron and 100 wood in Antonica, but you only have to have 50 of each on you to finish this step. He will then send you to collect items from three mobs: 1) Bloodtalon, an uncommon griffon near Deadview Pass in Thundering Steppes, 2) a caveroot horror which spawns uncommonly in the fountain leading to the library in Stormhold, and 3) Sabertooth Miners/Excavators which are common spawns in the mines of Blackburrow.

When these are dead, Hwal will ask you to bring him beer from Blackburrow. Find the brewery at the basement and click the barrel at the top of the stack to update the quest. Hwal will then ask you to kill his grandfather's ghost in the Tower of Vhalen. This is an instanced fight, and if you are doing this quest while it's level-appropriate, you will want a group. Otherwise, he's soloable by most 29+.

Last Hwal will ask you to kill giants and mature antelope in Thundering Steppes for the last two pieces. Return them to the quest-specfied NPC in Thundermist Village and then log out. Log back in two minutes later, and get Hwal's boots. Deliver them to Hwal to complete the quest and receive the Dwarven Workboots.
Jericho Kane
35th Brother of the Ashen Fist
Guardians of Drinal
Antonia Bayle
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

A raid of 12 is required to enter Bloodskull Valley. Once inside, slay your assigned mob, and return the lightstone to Cannix. He will be unwilling to give it back, so you will have to kill him for it. This completes the quest
You no longer need a raid to enter BSV.

On the last part, if you are Qeynos aligned, a couple of Freeport npcs will spawn and wax Cannix, you then have to kill them. Note: If any Freeport aligned charaters 'help' you, you will fail the last part and have to repeat it when Cannix respawns.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z