Fix the patch patch message (17 Dec)

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Fix the patch patch message (17 Dec)

Post by Xatrei »

Maybe 85/15 will actually work after today.
*** Update Message 12/17/2004 ***
-------------------------------------

We apologize for the recent issues with our attempt to ease backflagging. Our coders and designers have worked tirelessly through the night to come up with tonight's update which should resolve the backflagging solution issues. We have also identified a few other issues and added corrections for them as well.

- Backflagging issues have been resolved.

- Raids can again enter Anguish.

- Huntress / High Priestess titles should now display correctly based upon gender.

- An itemization issue in South Karana and Splitpaw has been corrected.

- The debuff in the Muramite Trial of Efficiency will not cast as often.

- The mirrors in the Tower of Frozen Shadow should once again function properly.

- The Monk AA Hastened Purification of the Body has been corrected to be 10% of the newly reduced reuse time for Purify Body.

- Added the spell Tranquility of the Glade to the ranger's repertoire, which rangers can recieve by turning in a rune.

- The berserker ability Crippling Strike should now have a fixed duration

-- The EverQuest Team
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

From every weapon I could check, it appears that for some reason they removed the display of what level an item procs at. Recommended and required levels still show up, but proc levels do not. Odd.