Update: Gallstone Cleansing

Forum for kung fu, and grappling, and dolphins, and street fights, and body building, and.....

Moderator: The Kwon

Kelgar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Update: Gallstone Cleansing

Post by Kelgar »

http://www.auroville.com/vijnana/interest/liver.htm

This shit works. I finally got around to doing it. You don't even have to go as far as the prep guideline calls for. Just make sure your stomach is empty and all your shit is all cleaned out before you down the olive oil/lemon juice mixture.

I had altogether about 25 stones. 20 ranged from the size of raisins to almonds, the last 5 ranged from 25c gumballs to golf balls.

I eat a lot of fucking beef, so it came as no surprise for me (gallstones are 91% cholestoral).
eOmniz
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by eOmniz »

I don't really have any health issues or think I have any of these stones as I'm fairly young and don't eat a whole lot of cholesterol, but can you give your age/weight and stuff just out of curiousity? this sounds fascinating =p
Current Incarnations:
Flintler, EQ2, Crushbone, HOOAC
Grahmiam, WoW, Firetree, The Crazy 88
Kelgar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kelgar »

eOmniz wrote:I don't really have any health issues or think I have any of these stones as I'm fairly young and don't eat a whole lot of cholesterol, but can you give your age/weight and stuff just out of curiousity? this sounds fascinating =p
The article mentions that 90% of all people have them. Among children under the age of 18, 50% have them. Unless you exercise and eat a lot of food which lowers HDL cholestoral, then expect to have them as well.

I'm not all that old. Just turned 28, 5'10", 168lbs. Roughly 11-12% body fat. It's quite easy for younger people to have them. It depends more on your diet than age.
Akaran_D
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Akaran_D »

I had to have mine out at 17.
Unfun.
Akaran of Mistmoore, formerly Akaran of Veeshan
I know I'm good at what I do, but I know I'm not the best.
But I guess that on the other hand, I could be like the rest.
eOmniz
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by eOmniz »

I think I'm going to try it over the Christmas break. I'll give you the reports on a 6'2" 210lbs 20yr/old who lives off deli meat sandwiches.

Did you bother with the full moon business? Was there any pain at all? It seems like making your liver spasm to release these could hurt!

I think I'll make jewelry of my gallstones, then I would achieve a new level of sickness.
Current Incarnations:
Flintler, EQ2, Crushbone, HOOAC
Grahmiam, WoW, Firetree, The Crazy 88
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Hypothetically, if you dont actually care to see your stones, could you just do the cleansing proceedure without worrying about what's coming out your ass?
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Kelgar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kelgar »

masteen wrote:Hypothetically, if you dont actually care to see your stones, could you just do the cleansing proceedure without worrying about what's coming out your ass?
Sure, but where's the fun in that!? So long as the prior semi-fasting days with the apple juice and green veggies did their job and left you with runny shit, everything that feels solid coming out are all gallstones.
Kelgar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kelgar »

eOmniz wrote:I think I'm going to try it over the Christmas break. I'll give you the reports on a 6'2" 210lbs 20yr/old who lives off deli meat sandwiches.

Did you bother with the full moon business? Was there any pain at all? It seems like making your liver spasm to release these could hurt!

I think I'll make jewelry of my gallstones, then I would achieve a new level of sickness.
Zero pain. The only uncomfortable part was downing the lemon juice/olive oil mixture. Nasty as fucking hell.